It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by Yankee451

I suppose that's possible, but without a shred of proof, that not even a single person has revealed that they were paid to say they saw a plane after ten years, it makes you wonder!

I mean, your argument is literally that what you say is the truth because you can just say that every person who contradicts you is a liar and that all the footage is faked and that all the audio was tampered with and that everyone who still supports the evidence is being paid by the government... That's kind of crazy, no offense!

I've provided more than just a shred of proof; I've provided evidence to back up everything I've said.

What have you provided other than your opinion?

You say that the reason certain people's eye witness accounts bear more weight than others is strictly due to force of numbers, but you have no idea how many witnesses said what. You rely on the media to tell you. You admit all it would take is money to sway opinion, but then you demand proof that it was done.

Yet you don't demand the same proof of the claim that aluminum wings cut steel, presumably because more people believe otherwise.

I've provided proof that the wings couldn't possibly cut steel.. You ignore that.

I've provided proof that the photographic evidence is fake. You ignore that.

Plenty of people have provided proof the buildings couldn't have fallen like they did without explosives. You admitted that, but then never changed your position based on the new information...meaning you ignored that too.

You are holding firm to beliefs that cannot be supported by evidence and are contrary to the laws of nature simply because the TeeVee tells you so; and yet you call me crazy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Varemia, are you even real?
I mean seriously. Is that you in your avatar or is this just some funny joke? I only ask because avatar names and photos often reveal a lot about a person. So I'm just wondering if maybe your avatar is some pop culture reference I am not aware of. Is that is a current picture of you, are you a bored armchair disinfo contractor, or worse an intelligent software bot meant to spin 9-11 threads into kill circles?

The other reason I ask is because you make odd statements, like a cartoon child would...I mean literally read this stuff...and moderators, please understand that when I ask these questions, they are not of jest.

Just please read the following statement with a straight face...

"I mean, your argument is literally that what you say is the truth because you can just say that every person who contradicts you is a liar and that all the footage is faked and that all the audio was tampered with and that everyone who still supports the evidence is being paid by the government... That's kind of crazy, no offense!"

-- Varemia, I can say it here with 100% conviction. You are ignorant. WE DENY YOU. Before I am moderated let me point out that a statement like that shows your true colors. We never said that. You have a habit of attempting to tell us what our argument is and then twisting into some bizarro version that fits your need to paint us as mentally unstable....or as you put it, "crazy". You top it off with "...no offense!", how 2011 of you.

The truth is you have avoided a very simple request from a humble "truther" to discuss Barry Jennings on at least two separate ocassions. If you need additional time to research I applaud and commend you, I was just curious if you, or any other truster, would like to discuss Barry Jennings on-camera testimony regarding explosions in WTC 7, which he was murdered for?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by Varemia

Here's an eye witness.

Why is his testimony any less valid than that of the eye witnesses saying they saw a plane?
No Second Plane, It was a bomb.

How many more like this guy are out there who we haven't seen?

We already have had a thread put into the HOAX section a week our so ago that had this NO PLANE BS look at how many people posted videos/pictures on the net of the second impact and the fact it was on live TV so your suggestion is totally mad!!!!

Also I notice still no reply to my comment on your Newton v Nist video with its flawed physics!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you post something worth responding to, I might look your way. I am not obliged to acknowledge you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by wmd_2008

If you post something worth responding to, I might look your way. I am not obliged to acknowledge you.

Well I will just keep posting it every so often THE NO RESPONSE from you will tell others a lot anyway

jammonius or is it Jim Fetzer they also seem to have the same CGI/HOLOGRAM DELUSION AS YOU!!!

Remember to keep watching your teevee jami or jim or are you both!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
"Because they didn't, and I'm not using it as evidence. I'm saying they got all the rest of the damage documented with picture and video. Only the center of the building was not captured on camera by anyone on the South side, and the evidence which points to there being damage is that a few firefighters documented it in their reports."
-- So your firefighters put it in a report that there was some damage. Berry Jennings was murdered because he was in the building working for the OEM when explosions rocked the building and said it on camera. I'll take your firefighter reports though...as long as you'll take mine who said they heard explosions too.

"They talked about a 20 story chunk that looked scooped out of the building. It's not that it's a lack of evidence, it's that it explains the fall of the building (ie. the direction it fell and partly some of the ease) and can only be denied if you completely ignore the evidence."
--So it looked like it was scooped out or it was scooped out? I understand it explains the direction it fell, that's why it is so important for you to accept it. But its not true. They did not build the OEM and have all those tenants in an unsafe building. The diesel generators did not contribute to the collapse. The debris from WTC 1 and WTC 2 did not contribute to the collapse. The fires did not contribute to the collapse. They knew the building was coming down that day early on. How did they know? Because they were going to demolish it. I'll leave you to figure out how they did though.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Game_Over because: removed a grammar mistake

This is a firefighter describing, on camera, the situation with WTC 7 before its collapse :-

www.youtube.com...

So far as Barry Jennings is concerned, I suggest careful consideration of what he had to say indicates that he and Michael Hess were temporarily trapped in WTC 7 when it was clobbered by the collapsing North Tower and not by any mysterious explosions hours before collapse.

You obviously do not have a shred of evidence that, years after the event, Jennings was murdered and I think your willingness to post that as a fact is indicative of the lack of care many truthers exhibit. Michael Hess, who was with Jennings, is still alive and well as far as I know so why don't you talk to him ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over or worse an intelligent software bot meant to spin 9-11 threads into kill circles?...

...I was just curious if you, or any other truster, would like to discuss Barry Jennings on-camera testimony regarding explosions in WTC 7, which he was murdered for?

I told the other guys here to write a "Jennings Routine" into the Varemia 3.01.

Did they listen? Did they heck.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Yes, I'm real. Yes, that's a picture of me.

As for Jennings, apologies for missing your post last night. That's why I didn't respond to it. You see, everything Jennings describes fits perfectly into the sequence of events when you consider the building collapses. Since I assume it takes a little longer than five minutes to use the stairs from top-to-bottom of the WTC 7, and usually stairs don't have windows, his initial testimony may have been presumptuous about the status of the towers. I recall him later correcting himself, but I suppose that doesn't matter. In a disaster with confusion and obscurity covering everything, everyone is as clear-headed as possible. There's no way anyone could possibly make mistakes in the heat of the moment, and golly if correcting themselves means that they were threatened by the government.

I get that you won't take a reasonable stance. You're set in your beliefs and I respect that. I still, however, cannot allow misinformation about the physics and testimonies be spread. I mean, seriously, one would have to reject everything that is considered reality and evidence just to accept theories like your own. That is literally 'ignoring' everything that doesn't agree with you. That is the true definition of ignorance, and you are embracing it rather than denying it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by Game_Over or worse an intelligent software bot meant to spin 9-11 threads into kill circles?...

...I was just curious if you, or any other truster, would like to discuss Barry Jennings on-camera testimony regarding explosions in WTC 7, which he was murdered for?

I told the other guys here to write a "Jennings Routine" into the Varemia 3.01.

Did they listen? Did they heck.

Ha, that was seriously funny. At first I couldn't understand what you were saying but after I read it again I actually laughed out loud. Kudos.

That being said, care to actually discuss Barry Jennings or are you just going to make jokes?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

"Yes, I'm real. Yes, that's a picture of me."
--Great, I'll take your word for it.

"As for Jennings, apologies for missing your post last night. That's why I didn't respond to it. You see, everything Jennings describes fits perfectly into the sequence of events when you consider the building collapses. "
--except for the fact that he clearly states the explosions in WTC 7 occurred while the towers were still standing. Direct testimony from a murdered man who saw/said too much. So you see, everything Jennings describes actually goes against the sequence of events you adhere to. You obviously have never listened to his testimony.

"Since I assume it takes a little longer than five minutes to use the stairs from top-to-bottom of the WTC 7, and usually stairs don't have windows, his initial testimony may have been presumptuous about the status of the towers."
--So you have on-camera reports from a guy who works in the Office of Emergency Management telling you that there were multiple explosions in WTC 7 BEFORE the towers collapsed and the best you can come up with is that he was wrong about the status of the towers?! Go ahead and pull out a map and look at where those two buildings are in relation to each other. If you seriously think that just because there are no windows in the staircase that he would be mistaken if the towers had fallen or not, you are beyond help. It just clearly illustrates how you will take items that don't fit your agenda and twist them and make outrageous assumptions based on your fantasy. Go ahead and reread this thread. You have been served multiple times yet you keep coming up with nonsense garbage like this.

"I recall him later correcting himself, but I suppose that doesn't matter."
--No, it matters greatly. He corrected himself and was still killed for it. You see, these murderers will not hesitate to kill opposition. If that is hard for you to accept, tough.

"In a disaster with confusion and obscurity covering everything, everyone is as clear-headed as possible. There's no way anyone could possibly make mistakes in the heat of the moment, and golly if correcting themselves means that they were threatened by the government."
-- Notice how you have to try and inject ridicule into the argument. We do. It is very telling that you use this tone when actually revealing your true feelings...don't worry, many youngster act this way when they are experiencing the cold hard reality of modern political realities.

"I get that you won't take a reasonable stance. You're set in your beliefs and I respect that. I still, however, cannot allow misinformation about the physics and testimonies be spread."
-- Then stop spreading them! Seriously, reread what you posted about Barry Jennings and tell me that you are not spreading misinformation about his testimony. Incredible!

"I mean, seriously, one would have to reject everything that is considered reality and evidence just to accept theories like your own."
-- Well then, be a big boy and reject everything that is CONSIDERED reality. Go deep. Research harder! When you come out the other side with the true reality you may be shocked and wonder how you were so easily mislead.

"That is literally 'ignoring' everything that doesn't agree with you. That is the true definition of ignorance, and you are embracing it rather than denying it."
-- Listen. I already defined to you what "ignorance" means. You are wrong again. Go and look it up. So why don't you tell us what more time what "ignorance" means...and we will deny you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I apologize, but I am not insane, and I do not plan on being insane any time soon. I know what reality is, and I even know that reality bends and takes a different form for each person. I know from experience that the paranormal is real and that people do lie and go to extreme ends to achieve certain goals. It would not be an ultimate surprise if 9/11 was somehow completely orchestrated, but my point here is to prove that the evidence does not support that.

As you seem to have said, reality is what you want it to be/ what you believe it is, and no one else's reality matters. So, naturally, there will be no way to even get you to consider evidence in an argument. You just keep telling me to "do my research" and that you will deny me to the end of the earth, as if we are somehow enemies on a foreign battlefield duking it out.

Well, I have a news flash, friend. We're both human and we are both intelligent. That means that there is some kind of miscommunication going that that is leading to our failure to understand each-other's views. I'm guessing that our brains even function in different ways. For example, mine works by association with mental imagery and has the ability to create scenarios and test them in my mind to see what happens. Yours could be something different, such as auditory association or tactile association. I have a difficult time even imagining what a mind that functions differently would be like, but I know they exist.

The fact is, you aren't going to make me see the light by 'insisting' that you are right and that you know the truth. People in mental institutions do that all the time, and it doesn't make them any more right than the fellow across the street who believes Stargate is based on a real alien device.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Varemia because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Varemia, are you even real? I mean seriously. Is that you in your avatar or is this just some funny joke? I only ask because avatar names and photos often reveal a lot about a person. So I'm just wondering if maybe your avatar is some pop culture reference I am not aware of. Is that is a current picture of you, are you a bored armchair disinfo contractor, or worse an intelligent software bot meant to spin 9-11 threads into kill circles? The other reason I ask is because you make odd statements, like a cartoon child would...I mean literally read this stuff...and moderators, please understand that when I ask these questions, they are not of jest. Just please read the following statement with a straight face...

BOOM BINGO you are spot on Game Over - I have the thought the same myself man .
Keep up the good work Game Over .

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

"So far as Barry Jennings is concerned, I suggest careful consideration of what he had to say indicates that he and Michael Hess were temporarily trapped in WTC 7 when it was clobbered by the collapsing North Tower and not by any mysterious explosions hours before collapse."
-- Careful consideration?! You are going to sit here and spew this at us as if we can't go an listen to the man's words from his own mouth! Incredible. No in fact after listening to him with ANY consideration you would do your best to take this statement back to prevent you from looking like a fool.

Barry Jennings clearly states that the explosions which occurred INSIDE WTC 7 happened before the towers collapsed. The man is telling you that in plain English. Why do trusters feel the need to distort a dead mans words?

Type his name into a search engine. Watch the first few videos that pop up. Now tell me one more time, what did Barry Jennings say? Fools and Trolls man, fools and trolls.

"You obviously do not have a shred of evidence that, years after the event, Jennings was murdered and I think your willingness to post that as a fact is indicative of the lack of care many truthers exhibit. Michael Hess, who was with Jennings, is still alive and well as far as I know so why don't you talk to him ?"
-- So, Barry Jennings was murdered for talking about explosions in WTC 7 and you think that the guy he was with didn't get the message? Man, you have know idea about how the real world works. He talks. He dies.

So again, I challenge all trusters to actually do some research about Barry Jennings and read his testimony and then come here and try and explain it to us all so we can watch your games at work in real time.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Screw you. I am real, and you're a douche for suggesting that I'm not. That's me in my picture. If you'd been here long enough, you'd remember when I first got here, and I used a picture of a moon that I had taken with some branches in front of it. Then, I switched to a photoshopped pic of my face on Reagan's body, and now I am using a b/w contrasted version of a photo I took recently with some text embedded on my shirt. Varemia is a name I came up with back in the day (12 years old) when I was into star wars roleplaying.

Now can y'all stop focusing on me and get back on topic?

Check out this posting:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If that's an accurate depiction of events, then that proves something right there about Jennings' testimony. I have to hurry off to class now though, so I can't go too thoroughly into this. You see, I have limited time to do research like this. It cuts into my homework for my college classes. Now stop making this about me not agreeing with you and actually talk about the topic!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

"I apologize, but I am not insane, and I do not plan on being insane any time soon. I know what reality is, and I even know that reality bends and takes a different form for each person.
--You are so confused. I actually feel sorry for you. you have been brought up in a society that has taken great effort in keeping you continually confused. Ready to believe anything and nothing at the same time. Sorry kid but reality, like truth, is singular. THERE IS ONLY ONE REALITY. Sure you may interpret that reality however you choose or however your brain allows but just please get this concept straight. It will really help you in the future. There is only one truth and only one reality.

"I know from experience that the paranormal is real and that people do lie and go to extreme ends to achieve certain goals."
-- Great. I won't even ridicule your paranormal experiences because that's not what I'm about.

It would not be an ultimate surprise if 9/11 was somehow completely orchestrated, but my point here is to prove that the evidence does not support that."
-- Reread this sentence. See how silly this sounds. You would not be surprised it it was an inside job but that's not what bothers you...no you want to prove to us that the evidence does not support that. You remind me of when I was in high school and first started learning about "logic". It was very interesting to learn how to apply these rules to everything in life. It was fun to have arguments that turned in circles based on "logic". I can see that you are new to this form of thinking and do not quite grasp its intricacies yet.

"As you seem to have said, reality is what you want it to be/ what you believe it is, and no one else's reality matters."
-- Seriously, I have actually said the COMPLETE OPPOSITE on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. Go and reread my posts, come back here and try that one again.

"So, naturally, there will be no way to even get you to consider evidence in an argument. You just keep telling me to "do my research" and that you will deny me to the end of the earth, as if we are somehow enemies on a foreign battlefield duking it out."
-- Yes my friend, I am your enemy. You are on the opposite side. This isn't a war fought with bullets and bombs though buddy, it's an infowar. I am soldier in it. So are you.

"Well, I have a news flash, friend. We're both human and we are both intelligent. That means that there is some kind of miscommunication going that that is leading to our failure to understand each-other's views. I'm guessing that our brains even function in different ways. For example, mine works by association with mental imagery and has the ability to create scenarios and test them in my mind to see what happens. Yours could be something different, such as auditory association or tactile association. I have a difficult time even imagining what a mind that functions differently would be like, but I know they exist."
-- its funny how kids of a certain age are all about how they learn or how there brain works...I don't care how you interpret the truth. I am seriously not interested in you theories about why we do not see eye to eye, what I am interested in is hearing your further side step regarding Barry Jennings after I schooled you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Check out this posting:

If that's an accurate depiction of events, then that proves something right there about Jennings' testimony.

So you would rather send me to another ATS thread as your much valued "evidence" rather than go and listen to Barry Jennings own words. Man, what is so difficult about just listening to what the man has to say?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

Check out this posting:

If that's an accurate depiction of events, then that proves something right there about Jennings' testimony.

So you would rather send me to another ATS thread as your much valued "evidence" rather than go and listen to Barry Jennings own words. Man, what is so difficult about just listening to what the man has to say?

I have listened to what Barry Jennings had to say and the evidence is that he and Michael Hess were in the OEM on the 23rd floor when the South Tower collapsed at 0959 and that they were trapped on the stairs, while trying to exit, by the collapse of the North Tower at 10.28. He never actually saw either tower collapse. Quite happy to discuss the facts with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

No, we are not enemies. There is no war, and there is no reason for us to fight. In your world we may seem to be mortal enemies, but in reality, we are two guys sitting at our computers arguing, except that instead of making your points, you are just telling me:
"You're wrong."
"Do your research"
"You're ignorant"
"I could care less what you think"
"Reminds me of a little kid who knows nothing"

I would prefer if we could just discuss this with civility and actually focus on the details rather than on our opinions of each other.

You ridicule me for forwarding you to a post which explains something. You ridicule me for having my own opinion. You accuse me of being fake. You basically call me stupid at every turn, though you never back up a single claim you make. This is just ridiculous! If I have to see you make another condescending off-topic comment, I will refuse to post in this thread again.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join