It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Concrete is brittle, steel is not.

If he hits the blocks without positioning his weight and muscle tension properly, he breaks his hand. This is why not just anyone can do this stuff.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you have done that have YOU!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

If he hits the blocks without positioning his weight and muscle tension properly, he breaks his hand. This is why not just anyone can do this stuff.

YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION

Here is another for you!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

How are these questions relevant to my post? Am I obligated to answer your questions? The claim is an aluminum wing can slice steel columns (plural), this is impossible and has been caught on film to be fake, so what is your point?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Eherm, BBC reported that the building "has collapsed or is collapsing" 20 minutes before the actual collapse. Firefighters had pulled out and evacuated a collapse radius because they knew it was coming down. That means that there were no reporters at the building's base looking at it. BBC received the report that it was collapsing or had collapsed, and because they were probably sitting in front of a green/blue green (as many reporters do), they couldn't see the still-standing building in the background. It's simply a mistaken reporting.

Originally posted by Ben81

fly a plane in the top of the Eiffel tower
what do you think it will do ??

nothing
not even a scratch
edit on 3/14/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Honestly, I SERIOUSLY doubt that. The Eiffel Tower was constructed during a fair. It has been reinforced since then, but a plane impact would seriously damage it. Now, I'm sure that if a plane hit near the top, that it would just slice through and topple down that area above, but you are thinking it wouldn't even be scratched?

Physics is your friend, not your enemy.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How'd we get to Kung Fu?

Aren't we talking about how aluminum can cut through multiple columns of structural steel?

link   

How are these questions relevant to my post? Am I obligated to answer your questions? The claim is an aluminum wing can slice steel columns (plural), this is impossible and has been caught on film to be fake, so what is your point?

It didn't technically slice, it impacted and yanked the panels out of their bolts. Bolts can become broken a lot easier than steel.

link   

Here is another little video for YOU doesn't look very tense does it!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

It didn't technically slice, it impacted and yanked the panels out of their bolts. Bolts can become broken a lot easier than steel.

No, they sliced. If you're going to make a claim like they knocked out panels, please provide some evidence of that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2feeb3522640.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bad2d7de25c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Is that you JIM ? what has been proved fake?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Interesting story.

Looks pretty simple, why don't you post a video of you demonstrating it?

What would happen to his hand if he tried to cut 1/4 structural steel with it?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Just showing that you dont understand the physics thats all!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Interesting story.

Looks pretty simple, why don't you post a video of you demonstrating it?

What would happen to his hand if he tried to cut 1/4 structural steel with it?

What about his head
as seen in the other video!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes, please demonstrate using your own head, only you can use 1/4 inch steel. Might knock some sense into you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Thats the spirit JIM
will be back later as I have a life I am off out see you later J F ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Okay, sorry my bad.

So they knew it was going to collapse and would have told the world press, yet the BBC said 'indeed it has collapsed'.

WTC7 can be seen clearly behind the left shoulder of the female reporter, and what is that billowing from the building that is clearly on fire? Ummm... Nothing!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

"Please post a link to melting concrete"

Why don't you go through my posts and find it. I feel you're simply trying to avoid confronting this piece of evidence.

whatreallyhappened.com...

What temperature does concrete melt at? Will anyone be so foolish as to tell me an office fire could have done that? wmd_2008, you also keep talking about kinetic energy, as if that proves anything. I don't see disparate elements fusing together in your videos from "kinetic energy".

reply to post by MrWhite665

Has anyone noticed why you're likely a racist?
edit on 14-3-2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Varemia

Okay, sorry my bad.

So they knew it was going to collapse and would have told the world press, yet the BBC said 'indeed it has collapsed'.

WTC7 can be seen clearly behind the left shoulder of the female reporter, and what is that billowing from the building that is clearly on fire? Ummm... Nothing!!

Was this the only misreporting on 9/11 ? Was there a car bomb at the State Dept as reported ?

And what does it signify ? Are you seriously suggesting the perps gave a foreign news outlet a script of how it was going to go down and the BBC happily embraced their role in the conspiracy but got ahead of themselves ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Guns recovered at WTC are encased in concrete. (That was obviously once molten, unless you believe in some exotic variety of fairy magic.)

Images here: www.archive.org...

This is no hoax but an actual exhibit at a museum for NYPD in NY.

Just one more degree of separation between those who have eyes and ears, and those who've already made it a habit to endlessly lie to themselves.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join