It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
this thread is only to show people .. that 2 planes hitting both tower tops
couldnt make the same result at the end

Please list your credentials, and post your research to make such claims.

NIST has released reports compiled by hundreds of structural engineers who examined thousands of documents, photos, videos, and actual debris. Surely you've done EXTENSIVE research with your years of expertise in structural engineering to claim that it's impossible (despite NIST's report compiled by hundreds of structural engineers saying the contrary). Right?

As I've said before, and in the words of Carl Sagan: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Ben81

Didn't answer the question did YOU so come on whats your construction experties! Mines is 32 yrs in construction starting in the design/drawing office of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company whats yours!!!

lol does Lego blocks count ?

Meccano would be better at least thats metal!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Didn't answer the question did YOU so come on whats your construction experties! Mines is 32 yrs in construction starting in the design/drawing office of a STRUCTURAL STEELWORK company whats yours!!!

since you are the expert

how could 2 planes hitting 2 different place on 2 different tower
have the same result after 10 minutes

maybe i would had beleive the official version with only the planes stricking the WTC
the afterward scenario was like a bad hollywood script
simply impossible

please view this video

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

since you are the expert

how could 2 planes hitting 2 different place on 2 different tower
have the same result after 10 minutes

maybe i would had beleive the official version with only the planes stricking the WTC
the afterward scenario was like a bad hollywood script
simply impossible

please view this video

Will keep this SIMPLE just for you LOOK AT WERE THE PLANES HIT!!!!

Lets see south tower although hit second falls FIRST why because the load above the impact point is GREATER thats it plain and simple even you should see that MORE FLOORS above impact zone means a greater load on the weakend steel !!!
edit on 13-3-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

this thread is only to show people .. that 2 planes hitting both tower tops
couldnt make the same result at the end

Please list your credentials, and post your research to make such claims.

NIST has released reports compiled by hundreds of structural engineers who examined thousands of documents, photos, videos, and actual debris. Surely you've done EXTENSIVE research with your years of expertise in structural engineering to claim that it's impossible (despite NIST's report compiled by hundreds of structural engineers saying the contrary). Right?

As I've said before, and in the words of Carl Sagan: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

the biggest terrorist attack in the world and the investigation costed a few hundred thousand of dollars
once the official report was released ... it was over

some scientists are probably well paid just to sell the story telling that after the planes hit
they released a volcano fire in the WTC

if that was true how come we couldnt see much of the fire
woah big fire

there is to many coincidence around that event
to many insane lies were released

im 100% sure it was a controlled demolition
everything inside me and with everything i have heard and my many research on the subject
made my mind clear that it was a huge setup

what is sad .. many americans are still beleiving this but not all of them
i guess those one are the people that cant even locate american on a map

most of the world know or suspect the official scenario to be untrue

one day of another .. THE TRUTH SHALL COME OUT
and the people who killed 3000 innocent people will be judged war criminal
edit on 3/13/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

are you saying that you 100% beleive the official version of what happened on the 9 september of 2001 ???

you guys are getting rare

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

the biggest terrorist attack in the world and the investigation coster a few hundred thousand of dollar
once the official report was released ... it was over

some scientist are probably well paid just to sell the story telling that after the planes hit
they released a volcano fired in the WTC

if that was true how come we couldnt see much of the fire
woah big fire

there is to many coincidence around that event
to many insane lies were released

im 100% sure it was a controlled demolition
everything inside me and with everything i have heard and my many research on the subject
made my mind clear that it was a huge setup

what is sad .. many americans are still beleiving this but not all of them
i guess those one are the people that cant even locate american on a map

most of the world know or suspect the official scenario to be untrue

one day of another .. THE TRUTH SHALL COME OUT
and the people who killed 3000 innocent people will be judged war criminal

So, you've watched a few YouTube videos, dislike the American government, and you thinkthat the engineers were 'probably' paid to lie and put their professional reputation on the line.

Clearly you are in the position to unequivocally state that it was 100% controlled demolition.

Do I believe the entire OS? I believe it more than I believe it was holograms, shaped charges, and controlled demolition - that's for sure.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Jeez. Above Top Secret is such a second rate conspiracy website. So many debunkers (or paid disinfo agents). I expected better than this.

All I gotta say is, when I first heard that solid steel beams had turned into liquid from the fires, I knew the official story had to be a load of crock. It's simply impossible for that to have happened. Sure, part of the building in Madrid did collapse, but where's the white hot molten steel? Shouldn't it be puddling all over the ground like at the WTC? Same thing goes for that skyscraper in China. Both of these steel frame buildings burned longer and clearly hotter than the WTC did.

whatreallyhappened.com
wtc7.net

These websites should prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was an inside job. The most incriminating is an audio file of firefighter transmissions. The firefighters report only pockets of fire on the crash floors rather than infernos as the NIST claims. That pretty much completely debunks the entire story of collapse. Pockets of fire surely cannot be hot enough to cause a progressive collapse.

Credit to whatreallyhappened.com to opening my eyes to 9/11 and to how the world really works. I am much better off for it.
edit on 13-3-2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

I remember 10 yrs ago when i saw the first plane stricking the tower and then the second one to
that part i was like
omg the terrorist attacked

then i saw both tower falling to the ground .. didnt took me time to realise without any youtube video that this event was all staged

2 huge commercial airplane flying not that fast going to NewYork.. they openned a corridor for them
like they did in pearl harbor

normaly the protocol in the military is to launch jets at them
if they dont comply they shoot the plane down without hesitation

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No fires get your eyes tested!

If thats no fire I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE A FIRE THEN!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
All I gotta say is, when I first heard that solid steel beams had turned into liquid from the fires, I knew the official story had to be a load of crock. It's simply impossible for that to have happened. Sure, part of the building in Madrid did collapse, but where's the white hot molten steel? Shouldn't it be puddling all over the ground like at the WTC?

Please link your official source that claims that 'solid steel beams' had turned into liquid.

reply to post by Tosskey

normaly the protocol in the military is to launch jets at them
if they dont comply they shoot the plane down without hesitation

Impressive, so not only are you an expert on controlled demolition and structural engineering - but you also have intimate knowledge with the protocols of the USAF.

Again, please link sources to your claims. These lines get thrown out by Truthers time after time, but I don't even think they realize where the information is coming from. The lies just get perpetuated from random YouTube videos and uninformed Truther websites.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
Jeez. Above Top Secret is such a second rate conspiracy website. So many debunkers (or paid disinfo agents). I expected better than this.

All I gotta say is, when I first heard that solid steel beams had turned into liquid from the fires, I knew the official story had to be a load of crock. It's simply impossible for that to have happened. Sure, part of the building in Madrid did collapse, but where's the white hot molten steel? Shouldn't it be puddling all over the ground like at the WTC? Same thing goes for that skyscraper in China. Both of these steel frame buildings burned longer and clearly hotter than the WTC did.

whatreallyhappened.com
wtc7.net

These websites should prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was an inside job. The most incriminating is an audio file of firefighter transmissions. The firefighters report only pockets of fire on the crash floors rather than infernos as the NIST claims. That pretty much completely debunks the entire story of collapse. Pockets of fire surely cannot be hot enough to cause a progressive collapse.

Credit to whatreallyhappened.com to opening my eyes to 9/11 and to how the world really works. I am much better off for it.

WOW STEEL BEAMS TURNED TO LIQUID the only time you see that claim is with YOU guys steel never turned to liquid.

Did the steel building in Madrid get hit with a plane first

SHOW a picture that proves hot molten steel!!

Re your pockets of fire see pic I posted above!

Steel v temp graph

at 550c steel has lost half its strength!

Avg temp an office fire can get to is 1000c! look it up

Oh the Bejin Hotel was a CONCRETE frame with steel work again look it up!

edit on 13-3-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

the japanese skycrapers are fragile compare to the american ones
thats why im comparing them

Really?

As others have said, the Japanese live in a country where earthquakes are common. They build their structures to withstand them.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The primary reasons why the Japanese skyscrapers withstood that kind of an earthquake, is cause the infrastructure is designed with earthquakes in mind. They design to a higher quality, knowing that the area is volcanically active, major earthquakes, greater than 4.0 occurring every year, so it is not surprising that their buildings survived such a quake. The buildings in the US are area specific, so those along the gulf states would and should withstand high winds from hurricanes, those in the south, in Arizona, are designed to withstand high temperatures, and those in California, are built to withstand earthquakes to a certain point. Buildings are not designed to withstand flying bombs striking them. They are not build for that purpose or that code. And the building codes are different across the country, so those building codes in Florida would not necessarily apply to those in Oregon, which would be different than Colorado, which is different than New York.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by finalword

In case you have problems re finding info on the Bejing Hotel Fire look here

www.mediabistro.com...

A little bit of text from that

planning to remove most of the steel and decorative portions of the building and reconstructing it based on the original plans using its still-intact and relatively healthy concrete bones

See the problem with truther sites is a building fire is a building fire.

The real test show me a steel frame building hit by LARGE PASSENGER PLANES THAT WENT ON ON FIRE and DIDN'T COLLAPSE that would be a fair comparison!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

No fires get your eyes tested!

If thats no fire I WOULDN'T LIKE TO SEE A FIRE THEN!

yes i saw that fire but not enought to make the steel bar melt

im no expert in the steel .. but you need thousand of degree maintained at a precise degree
so the fusion can happen to melt that kind of steel

they found termites trace on the ground and the bars were melted in a way that only a well placed charge
would cut them in that way

why do you still beleive the official version .. is an insult to the human intelligence
you prefer to beleive it then thinking you were lied ?

in a perfect world the government dont lie to its people and dont kill its people
sadly we dont live in your fairy world

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Look at the GRAPH above you are right you are not an expert 550c and steel LOSES HALF ITS STRENGTH.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

the japanese skycrapers are fragile compare to the american ones
thats why im comparing them

Really?

As others have said, the Japanese live in a country where earthquakes are common. They build their structures to withstand them.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

ok maybe the comparision s***
but if 2 building in america that were supose to be indestructible

its the WTC

dont you think ?

they didnt even flinch when the planes hit
the japanese skyscraper would also survive a plane hit .. thats for sure
im sure they have less hard steel then the WTC to

you could build a hundred of these japanese skyscrapers with all the reunited WTC steel
and they would resist a 8.9 earthquake like they do in the video
or any big planes

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They did shake there are videos on here and the net that show it

Here is what happens in a fire

Cardington fire test simulated fire test

Steel beams bent only 5kn/m2 floor load on them thats half a ton to you NO floors dropping on them like WTC just that HALF TON/M2 weight !

Here is a nice close up

compare that with the WTC trusses

WTC trusses very thin and held on by the angle bracket you see in the picture compare that to the steelwork in picture above what looks more substantial to YOU!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

yes i saw that fire but not enought to make the steel bar melt

im no expert in the steel .. but you need thousand of degree maintained at a precise degree
so the fusion can happen to melt that kind of steel

Name one official report that claims that steel in the WTC melted. Go ahead, I'll wait right here.

Hint: They don't.

they found termites trace on the ground and the bars were melted in a way that only a well placed charge
would cut them in that way

No, they found thermitic material. Are you THAT shocked that they found iron oxide and aluminum in a tower built from steel with an aluminum facade?

Ben, I suggest you stick to aliens or ghosts. Something that requires much less knowledge and proof to argue for. You have shown your ignorance on the subject of 9/11, with no interest in acknowledging even the most basic truths of the events.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join