It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Quake Warning through March19th, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You know, I used to be one of the "live for today" types, but I have been throwing in a few more "storables" every time we go shopping lately. I don't have as much as many others, but if I was suddenly trapped right this second, me and my family could eat well for at least 2 months - double that if we carefully rationed what we have.

I'm not really one to live in fear of what may happen tomorrow, but it does seem lately to be wise to stock up "just in case". Even if nothing happens, I have plenty of food and beverages stocked up for whatever and I would certainly share with my neighbors. The benefits of rural living are neighbors who know and trust one another.

edit on 12-3-2011 by tallcool1 because: stupid spelling mistake due to big hands typing the wrong letter

edit on 12-3-2011 by tallcool1 because: another dumb spelling mistake in my previous edit

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CVinWA
PREDICTION;
EARTHQUAKE ON WEST COAST (PNW) OF US; 3/17/2011

**NOTE: IF WE DO EXPERIENCE AN EARTHQUAKE BEFORE 3/19/2011; THIS IS THE MOST LIKELY DATE IT WILL HAPPEN.

WASHINGTON RESIDENTS WILL REMEMBER THE 2001 NISQUALLY QUAKE; WHICH WAS ON THE 28TH OF FEBUARY; 17 DAYS BEFORE 3/17/2011; WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT DATE ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS WHICH CAN BE SEEN ON THIS THREAD; FEB 11TH... (pg. 17)

Thank you very much for this link on ATS I did not see it before.

It was an interesting and eye opening, the mayan's were on to something and seem to be great astronomers and mathematicians.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well i live in portland oregon and i have been feeling weird like something was going to happen i have never felt a earthqauk in oregon and i have lived here all my short life haha. the most we have had that i know of is a 2.0 or something in the night time but. it worrys me now i wonder what i should do

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LATEST EARTHQUAKES IN THE US:
USGS:EARTHQUAKES

M5.3 @ 7:11:04 12/3/2011
Details:
M5.3 Mexico West Coast

Keep an eye on the West Coast of the Americas, as well the Hawaiian Islands and Alaska; things could be shaking up soon.

Also; I hope nothing happens/

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
guys when and if this earth quake effects me i will be the first to tell you guys evan if that means whule its happing i know im in grave danger and evan if i feel its huge i will still go here if i am not dead and write its happing submit and hopefully make it outside

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I'm not sensing anything, let alone getting earthquake headaches. Though even if I was, I'd think it was caffeine-deprivation. I seriously need to stop drinking so much coffee and maybe learn to relax (or learn to meditate) or something. Losing touch with nature...

Losing touch with Nature. Something to consider. I have meditated more and have changed my living situation so I am in touch with both. I have earthquake headaches and dizziness. My back slider opens to a large, old sink hole with a wonderful tree portal and I am surrounded by Live Oaks that have to be 400-500 years old. I have felt, or heard the earth since moving back to Florida. I have posted several times that I believe it is because Florida is a big old dried up Limestone sponge especially where I live. I feel this limestone resonates, and I "hear" it. Just for the heck of it I also eat clean, and drink filtered water. I think all these things do make a difference in our perceptions.

People that are "hearing" things, I wonder what the geology of their area is, if the ground benieth them resonates. Or perhaps we hear the changes in Electromagnetic frequency caused by the sun and moon? Maybe it is not a hearing but a pulling caused by the moon in the same what it affects the tide. Perhaps the inner ear is sensitive in some much the same way as those who get sea sick. I wonder if some ATS members recognize both these circumstances in themselves?

To end this - being close to nature is a healing and enlightening thing. I have felt I am still not close enough. As I have learned more about the Native Americans that populated this region I've felt a desire to sleep outside on the ground much as they did. But I am not sure about the bugs. LOL Still, this past year it has been a nagging urge to just go sleep in the open out there in the sandy pine needles. Especially around full moon time.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Swell - thanks for that less-than-comforting bit of revelation. I live in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and work in Seattle (a little more than an hour drive on workdays). JK
. We who live here are aware of all of the dangers in the back of our minds, but don't really like to dwell on the possibilities. However, I lived through Mt St Helens and the Nisqually Quake and hopefully I have enough stocked up to make it through whatever Miss Nature decides to throw at me. As long as Rainier keeps quiet.

Just a fun fact...

Hey, those of use who live here know this will happen at some point. Could be tomorrow, could be hundreds of years from now. Will the threat change the way you live or why you chose to live here? Probably not for many.

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

To end this - being close to nature is a healing and enlightening thing. I have felt I am still not close enough. As I have learned more about the Native Americans that populated this region I've felt a desire to sleep outside on the ground much as they did. But I am not sure about the bugs. LOL Still, this past year it has been a nagging urge to just go sleep in the open out there in the sandy pine needles. Especially around full moon time.

Star. I agree.

edit on 12-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Right after Japans 8.9 and before i came to ATS to read i told my husband California was next....Why? just a intuitive feeling....I am amazed that many others are feeling this to....Where i live there will not be much damage but i do have relatives that live more inland and could be affected greatly........I hope were all wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thought I'd add this to the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
woa another warning, which predicts that:
"US Mega-Quake Coming Warn Russian Scientists"

The link of following video was also posted on ATS after the Japan earthquake:
www.youtube.com... (MARCH 11-23 EVENT?! Signs and Evidence )
edit on 18-3-2011 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join