It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Quake Warning through March19th, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We had a prediction by an ATS member for the Japan quake which was very very good, on Feb. 2 2011.

ATS member predicts Japan Quake- JakiusFogg

This is only a claim, but I was concerned for all of my family and friends on the West Coast, as soon as I saw it.

"March 11, 2011 a Massive Earthquake - your thoughts"

100% Accurate Date Prediction for Japan Quake

This information was brought to light by another ATS member Buskey, but I thought it deserved it's own thread because it was dead on, in fact this person is making claims that the West Coast is under watch, until after the 19th of March.

Here is his latest statements.

khes,
I suggest... just because Japan presently seems to be
the only real victim of a serious earthquake... at this time.. (today)...
I recommend you and anyone else living on the West Coast keep paying attention
to any alerts coming your way...
I have a bad feeling until March 19th passes that humanity hasn't seen the last of
these colossal catastrophic earthquakes making their present known.
I sure hope I'm wrong... I do... but... I wouldn't bet on it!

edit on 11-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Mar 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title change per author

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I like this as it at least seems to be based on some scientific method. i.e. the effect of the moon orbit on tectonic activity, coupled with known danger spots.

As it says, Just because one big one happens, as we saw last year the effects can and do have effect of other high pressure areas, triggering movement and further seemingly unrelated quakes.

I certainly feel that one so big such as this, will trigger another, and another until all the energy swirling around dissipates.

Russian roulette anyone!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

My hats off to you on your prediction, but I sure hope that this guy's next feeling and or claims is off, because we have been getting quite a few swarms in the US.

And yes he does seem to use scientific methods, but picking March 11th, not sure how anyone can do that with sciences, other than maybe a gut feeling.

And ATS members seem to be watching it all very closely.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thanks Realtruth, I'm too new to start a new thread so I had to drop the link where I thought it made the most sense.

Man, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat today....what next?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Though its truely amazing that he did actually predict this event...

Why did you hijack his thread?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Though its truely amazing that he did actually predict this event...

Why did you hijack his thread?

No one's thread got Hijacked, all the links point back to original sources.

Do you actually understand that if this guy is spot on, people on the West Coast may be in danger?

I am really concerned about this. I have had headaches myself for the last two months and felt extremely tense for no reason.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

doesn't matter to me honestly...its funny how many of these threads are out there right now. It is an incredible event, but even more amazing that it was predicted.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

doesn't matter to me honestly...its funny how many of these threads are out there right now. It is an incredible event, but even more amazing that it was predicted.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would consider this to be a pretty accurate prediction as well.. A few days ago she said a massive earthquake would happen on march 11 in five possible places, with one of them being japan. There was a method to her prediction that corresponded with the huge Chile earthquake last year.

I'm not sure how to embed videos, but here's the link. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Amazing. But definitely not surprising. The date, yes. But many psychics and prophets and astrologist have been feeling a large earthquake for california sometime this year. But the dates remained unknown. Perhaps the japanese quake is the start? I guess we will have to wait and see. Remember to trust and put your faith in Jesus Christ. In the end, he is the only one that can save you. Not scientist or geologists. Just faith in him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Akragon,

I think we all have the gift but many refuse to acknowledge their intuitions, JakiusFogg seems to be one of those people that follows his, which to me is much more important than a weatherman.

Anyone wanting to ask JakiusFogg questions relating to his prediction please go to his thread,

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just throwing something else out there, did anyone else see the reports of millions, yes millions of dead fish in LA harbour?

have heard of animals being affected, but figured this was just part of the continuing mass animal deaths / suicide pacts going on since the new year.

Now? well I am not too sure

I certainly hope not

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All of these recent events make me wonder if the science behind the movie 2012 wasn't so far off. For those that haven't seen it the basic premise is that the properties of "Neutrinos" from our Sun change and have a microwave effect on our Earth's core heating it up causing the tectonic plates to slip more eventually leading to a physical pole shift.

Jenkins and Fischbach suggest that the changes in the decay rates are due to interactions with solar neutrinos, nearly weightless particles created by nuclear reactions within the sun's core that travel almost at the speed of light.

Source

So you have this report done by Purdue University and Stanford researchers suggesting that Neutrinos interacting with the planet are having an effect on Radioactive Isotope decay rates(which were always believed to be constant). Could a change in the behaviour of neutrinos cause a heating up of the Core and and outer core of the Earth thus making the "Liquid Rock" outer core more viscous thus allowing plates to slide with more frequency?

We did take a couple of wallops from a CME yesterday and the Magnetosphere was tilting South due to the charged particles polarity.

I'm just throwing it out there. The footage from Japan is mindblowing. But this is a conspiracy website afterall and my thoughts are on major Earth cataclysms is that if the PTB knew something was going to happen they wouldn't come right out and say it(It would be hell on Earth until the time of Event with social collapse). However, I do believe that they would let out little hints in different forms of Media.

Just speculating, don't bite my head off

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Buskey I would like to thank you for the info.

I thought it was very important for people on the West Coast to know about this, since many of the people on ATS live there and many other have loved ones there.

I hope he is off on that prediction and nothing happens, but when you posted the link to the exact date and I saw the method he used, I was very concerned.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the Long Valley caldera, located in California, has anything to do with this man's predictions and worries... Guess we'll find out tomorrow...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread. I fear for the West Coast. I have had headaches too, I have posted this in another thread. I have been "feeling" quakes before they happen, really taking notice about a year ago.
I think we need to keep a close eye on the moon and the 19th. The last time the moon was close the huge Asian Tsunami happened. The moon will pass even closer on this round.
I am concerned. I feel Cali is on the short list.
I feel like we will watch modern day images from our own country that are similar to the horrible footage now coming out of Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Here is another thing that really concerned me I have had something many doctors call Tinnitus for a few years, but they found nothing wrong with me. This so called hum, increases and decrease allot lately, but I have not figured out what makes it go up and down.

I just realized today it increased this last week.

Has anyone else had this occur?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Add another member who predicted a date.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By Iamhumandoing

Hmmm.... Beware the ides of March springs to mind.
I've experienced some strange synchronicity between recent conversations and events in my life that point towards something big going down on March 11th...
When I opened the diary that was gifted to me last month, the bookmark was on March 11th also.

Just me being paranoid probably.

Spooky?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Lizard that just adds to the synchronicities of today's events.

Thanks for the link and info.

Spooky for sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
And what of this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to this kind of stuff, but tis truly interesting...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join