It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Quake Warning through March19th, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

No thanks necessary, just trying to do my part to keep everyone informed, just as other ATS-ers are doing. We're all in this together my friend although when the SHTF, the situation will likely rapidly degenerate into 'every man for himself' but I sincerely hope not, I'm trying to be optimistic.

What's strange is that I've never really been all that interested in all of the 'apocalypse / world catastrophe' type stuff but recently I've been drawn more and more to sites like ATS due to a 'feeling' I have that something big is on the horizon, hence my lurking and posting here recently.

Anyway, thanks for your support!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think that it never hurts to be prepared and whether one is skeptical of predictions or not, this is a reminder to evaluate where your strengths and weaknesses are (with regards to emergency planning) before you find the need to implement them in real time...

ETA: Quake experts in the PNW say that the underlying conditions are the exact same as in the Japan and Chile quakes and could easily produce the same type of condition from the Cascadia Subduction Zone (about 75 miles off the coast). It is also within the right time-frame, with a massive quake occurring on the average of 500 years, with the last one being June, 1700. Interesting note: The Tsunami hitting Japan in year 1700 was the evidence used to confirm the quake in Oregon, the previous day.
edit on 11-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I sure hope these claims are way off, but you are correct it is good to be prepared.

Hoping the best for Japan now with all 5 Nuclear reactors at dangerous levels, hopefully they can stabilize the situations.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buskey

No thanks necessary, just trying to do my part to keep everyone informed, just as other ATS-ers are doing. We're all in this together my friend although when the SHTF, the situation will likely rapidly degenerate into 'every man for himself' but I sincerely hope not, I'm trying to be optimistic.

I'll share whatever little I have, knowledge, food, water, physical strength and compassion if things break down.

We can choose to go one way or the other, I agree with you we are all in this together.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I believe it is a mans sacred duty, to realise the perplex and precarious fragility of the world he is a part of. The complexity of what is combined to make life even possible is stagering. How would I feel watching my family slowly starve to death because all the super markets suddenly were out of food. I know these are very bad times we are going into. So the difference between me doing something now before that time comes.? May make no difference at all. But it could end up being just the exact thing a man should always be doing.

Looking out for his familys survival. Stock up on food ATS and all who venture here. Canned goods soups and fruit while they are still fairly cheap. You can store them bury em whatever. At least it will take away some reliance, on a very fragile system, that exists on a very fragile planet, that provides for a very fragile existence.

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow YOU may die

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Here is another thing that really concerned me I have had something many doctors call Tinnitus for a few years, but they found nothing wrong with me. This so called hum, increases and decrease allot lately, but I have not figured out what makes it go up and down.

I just realized today it increased this last week.

Has anyone else had this occur?
Yes,.
I have been complaining to my wife about the increase in the ringing,.
It has gotten quite a bit louder

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yes I have had my tinnitis increase just in 2011. Yesterday I felt pressure in my head and ears. My ears popped as well. My sister has been complaining of severe dizzy spells. I really feel all of these things are related to a coming earth change of some sort that has been happening slowly over years; it is now speeding up.
I read somewhere a pole shift can last thousands of years.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Theres going to be another quake. My heads feeling strange like it did the day before Japans. Like energized and I have a headache. Something I never EVER get. Look for a quake tomorrow or the day after.. I hope Im wrong!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
..double post..
edit on 11-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm in California and I've been having what I call earthquake headaches all night. They feel like a sharp electrical pain in the side of my head. Very short but definitely noticeable.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm not sensing anything, let alone getting earthquake headaches. Though even if I was, I'd think it was caffeine-deprivation. I seriously need to stop drinking so much coffee and maybe learn to relax (or learn to meditate) or something. Losing touch with nature...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

OMG

look where I live.......
edit on 3/12/11 by darrman because: who will give me my 400th star..???

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's strange that all this is being mentioned seeing as how when I spoke to my mother yesterday she was telling me she had been having a painful ringing in her ears which is something that never happens to her. I have also been having nose bleeds this whole past week, which, once again, is incredibly rare.

Forgot to mention we both live in San Diego.

Also something which I originally dismissed as nothing but an interesting dream was brought to my attention after reading the thread about the guy who predicted the Japan Quake/tsunami. Just last night I dreamt I was looking at my computer monitor and although I can't recall the exact phrasing, something about "danger is coming" was being typed, followed by a blond man in a black car uttering the words "don't believe what you hear".

I don't want to come off as a nut/attention whore but seeing all these people voice their own recent experiences has made me give my own some attention.

edit on 12-3-2011 by JosephJohnson because: More info.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Let me start with yes i agree folks if you are near a fault line i would be looking at getting some distance for week or two till the crusts have settled.

How ever our ATS member predicting this ???? come on please i will copy what i wrote on his tread:

I really do not see this as any more than OPEN READING!!!

Lets break down what he said:

"Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+"

so his coments:
1, Japan
2, Greater than 7
3, Many Smaller ones

1, Japan is a hot spot and has MANY earthquakes every year. Would we still be saying "Wow he predicted it" if the quake was a year from now?

2, Japan Quake History:
Dec 21 2010 - 7.4
March 9 2011 - 7.2
March 11 2011 - 8.9
in 3 months we have had three events that mach his predication.
NOONE CLAIMED HE WAS CORRECT ON MARCH 9th

3, ALL earthquakes have after shocks this part is void.

Not a single date or time scale ws provided....

How ever this video has disturbed me:
She has me right upto the point where she starts throwing the "Jesus told me"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto

Not a single date or time scale ws provided....

I beg to differ did you read the second link I posted? This person posted it on the 19th of Jan 2011.

The date is in quotations just as he posted it on the 19th of January.

"March 11, 2011 a Massive Earthquake - your thoughts"

100% Accurate Date Prediction for Japan Quake
edit on 12-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

you clearly did not read my post i was talking PURELY about our ATS member i did not question any other finds your brought to the table.
Your reply worries me that you wade into things after half reading them. simple mistakes on facts are made that way!

In fact my last sentance agrees with part of your OP...

edit on 12/3/11 by Miyamoto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Miyamoto

I understood your post, it was just that it was slightly off the OP topic and I want to keep the thread on track, but I do appreciate your comments.

My main concern is for the safety of the people on the West Coast now.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Swell - thanks for that less-than-comforting bit of revelation. I live in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and work in Seattle (a little more than an hour drive on workdays). JK
. We who live here are aware of all of the dangers in the back of our minds, but don't really like to dwell on the possibilities. However, I lived through Mt St Helens and the Nisqually Quake and hopefully I have enough stocked up to make it through whatever Miss Nature decides to throw at me. As long as Rainier keeps quiet.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Darrman - I too live in the shadow of Rainier. Bonney Lake - and my kids are (2 graduated 1 still in school) in the Orting school district

For those who don't know, Orting is situated on top of several past lahar deposits and is the most at risk city in the case of an eruption of Mt Rainier. My house sits almost literally on the hills overlooking Orting.

Just curious what city you are in.
edit on 12-3-2011 by tallcool1 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
PREDICTION;
EARTHQUAKE ON WEST COAST (PNW) OF US; 3/17/2011

**NOTE: IF WE DO EXPERIENCE AN EARTHQUAKE BEFORE 3/19/2011; THIS IS THE MOST LIKELY DATE IT WILL HAPPEN.

WASHINGTON RESIDENTS WILL REMEMBER THE 2001 NISQUALLY QUAKE; WHICH WAS ON THE 28TH OF FEBUARY; 17 DAYS BEFORE 3/17/2011; WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT DATE ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS WHICH CAN BE SEEN ON THIS THREAD; FEB 11TH... (pg. 17)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join