It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 774.htm
<< 771  772  773    775  776  777 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Google Earth is in full-on coverup mode. If you look at Fukushima Daiichi it shows blurred areas, statues of Buddha, and digital line drawings.

I am Buddhist, and using Buddha images to coverup the damage at Daiichi offends me. Shame on Google.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by jjjtir
Plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Saturday that a piece of concrete rubble with a high radiation emission of 900 millisieverts per hour was found near the plant's No. 3 reactor

Oh yeah? 900mSv/hr from a piece of CONCRETE? Did they also explain how that was possible? That is some hot concrete...

Can we say secondary containment vessel concrete lid/plug? Specially after the RPV "may" have lost integrity?

Could this rather heavy piece(s) falling back be it?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Google Earth is in full-on coverup mode. If you look at Fukushima Daiichi it shows blurred areas, statues of Buddha, and digital line drawings.

I am Buddhist, and using Buddha images to coverup the damage at Daiichi offends me. Shame on Google.

The google earth app on my iPhone is shown the damaged plants.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

When you get home and can see hi def, click on all the street level balls and such.

Then read my previous post- it is so far below Keyhole tranparency that my old videogames are more realistic.

Here's an example of one: Line Drawings as "truth"...

and another:

Buddha Image Not At Daiichi on Google Daiichi...

and the definitive pixel-blurring:

edit on 23-4-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Google Earth had high res sat photos from Spot and GeoEye of Dai-ichi on 3/18, I can't find them now. They also have reverted back to pre earthquake images on the Google Earth earthquake map.

Wikimapia hasn't changed-yet.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Tworide because: correct date

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

When you get home and can see hi def, click on all the street level balls and such.

Then read my previous post- it is so far below Keyhole tranparency that my old videogames are more realistic.

and another:

Yep, that's the Geo Eye high res sat image from 3/18, but "edited for your viewing pleasure"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

and another:

Maybe you should shut off the 3D buildings option...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Maybe you should shut off the 3D buildings option...

And that would get rid of the kid-quality line drawings and religious icons and other obfuscating non-info how?

Thank you for your helpful input- the pixel blurring is gone now.

Imagery date is 03-18-11...
edit on 23-4-2011 by Chakotay because: Draw me the truth and Buddha will make it all ok...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

That picture is from Chernobyl

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chakotay

I have Google Earth on and I can see in the plant just fine.
I do not have the 3D option on.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

Earlier I was looking to far north of the nuke plant having a heck of a time making a coal plant look like what i was looking for.
FYI...... they do have a coal plant farther up northeast of Minamisoma, but not sure if any ships will be able to unload if radiation levels are to high.

edit on 23-4-2011 by rbrtj because: i had to re do my thingy to match my do hikky

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

I see everything fine. Really nice HD pics. And google maps is kewl too. I am soo confused about the "cover-up". Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think we had a case of .... PIBCAK ("Problem Is Between Chair And Keyboard").

edit on 23-4-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So, guys.

Now that the information flow is almost non-existent, could someone contact GlobalDirt, or the company that donated the Geiger counter to find out what these readings mean?
Redneck was gonna look into it but...

Full Size Google Map
edit on 4/23/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Darn, I was in the mood for a really good conspiracy today too. Come on folks spice up my day.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by Wertwog

Darn, I was in the mood for a really good conspiracy today too. Come on folks spice up my day.

I swear I spotted some shadow anomalies a while back, in a photo of the reactors.

If you are bored, take a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
TEPCO map shows contaminated areas

More double talk...

Tokyo Electric Power Company has created a map of radiation levels as part of its removal of radioactive debris at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.

TEPCO says highly radioactive debris is lying in some areas of the compound. Radioactivity of 900 millisieverts per hour was detected on a concrete fragment near the Number 3 reactor on Wednesday.

TEPCO's map indicates the number of milisieverts per hour at each location. Debris removal will proceed more cautiously at highly contaminated areas.

The utility has also been using remote-controlled machines since April 6th to remove rubble.

The company says it will try to complete the clean-up work by July, but hasnt decided on places and methods of disposing of removed debris yet.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:57 +0900 (JST)

So... they are removing debris.. but have to move cautiously even though they are using robot machines... however they have no idea yet what to do with the debris...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Howdy folks... has anyone checked out the TEPCO home sight to match what is being said with what we think is going on.
Maybe there are some clues to pick up.

www.tepco.co.jp...

This sight is in english and has a lot of information to "analize".
Peace out

edit on 23-4-2011 by rbrtj because: had to make a better point to read this and not surmise the worst all the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You are absolutely right, my appoligies, trying too keep track of released images can be hard but no excuse for misinformation
After you said that,,, i double checked and the picture come from this web-sight,

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Earily familiar though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Nice website

top topics

<< 771  772  773    775  776  777 >>

join