It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Concerns of any kind of radioactive fall out coming over any area and what to do about it.
Here is some reports that give the pros and cons of using or taking Potassium Iodide.
Do the homework know what your doing, learn.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wow this thread died where is everyone ? the other thread is dead also
which such looming dire events we need to be on the ball.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I agree

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by GullibleUnderlord
this is the thrrd 6. after shock recently are they not supposed to be going down in magnitude ? are these high 6. for shocks of another big one noone answerd that
6.2 earthquake, off the east coast of Honshu, Japan. Mar 13 11:23am at epicenter (24m ago, 151km ESE of Iwaki, depth 25k… j.mp...

This . . .

what is the deal with the 6.* aftershocks?

Good omen? Bad omen?

Anyone?

Can anyone answer my question?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Big update with a lot of details.

Big quote, follow link.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

The Gulf of CA has been having an number of quakes for some time. I do not think that is part of the reaction of the Japan quake. Something has been brewing which is very large and IMHO has to do with the Pacific Plate. Last week we had a number of larger quakes on the Juan de Fuca Plate. We had a mass number of fish wash up on the CA shore line along with a number of other anomalies along the West Coast of the USA. We also had Fissures open up on Hawaii along with an eruption.

IMHO - Things are very grave. We have just had this major quake. - was it a foreshock? or the Main event? This I do not know but unfortunately leaning on the side of foreshock. Why do I think this? - We have had many, many, many aftershock of the 8.9 +/- but non large enough to let of the pressure of such a large slip in the subduction zone.

One thing I am certain of - There will be another quake of a huge size - look at what happened in Sumatra.

I also fear for the Juan de Fuca plate and the Northern West Coast of the US - as that is where I thought it was going to give last week.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

wow this thread died where is everyone ? the other thread is dead also
which such looming dire events we need to be on the ball.

My humble opinion is that ATS must to keep this thread in front page... like in CNN, BBC, and so forth.. at least for a couple of days. This is the most important event in years!!! ATS is killing this thread by removing from frontpage

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
0419: Possible fusion in two reactors - AFP, quoting government

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
from guys link above WOW did noone look!!!!!
Powerful earthquake observed in Kesennuma, Miyagi Prefecture. The earthquake was 8.0 in the Richter scale. Tsuname alert has been in the Pacific Ocean region, included Japan, Russia, Marcus Island, Northern Marianas, Guam, Wake Island, Taiwan, Philippines, Marsall Island, Belau, Midway Island, Pohnpei, Chuuk, Kosrae, Indonesia, Papua New-Guinea and Nauru coastal regions.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this map ?
It seems to be a real time update of all thats happening.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There's been like 50 pages of posts today, so can anyway give me a summary of what's happening? Any news on the tsunami heading to South America? Will the nuclear stuff in Japan travel to other areas like America and affect our health? Any other countries having crazy things happening?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye

Big quote, follow link.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

is this real did asia just have a 8.0 ? why has none of my sources reported it ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I got on here to get updates since MSM is all replay looped BS....

Google News doesn't have anything new....

Last I heard 2 reactors were melting down...

link   

Powerful earthquake observed in Kesennuma, Miyagi Prefecture. The earthquake was 8.0 in the Richter scale. Tsuname alert has been in the Pacific Ocean region, included Japan, Russia, Marcus Island, Northern Marianas, Guam, Wake Island, Taiwan, Philippines, Marsall Island, Belau, Midway Island, Pohnpei, Chuuk, Kosrae, Indonesia, Papua New-Guinea and Nauru coastal regions.

Which link... I call BS.

link   

Sorry I thought this was the original quake? Will look again.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Big quote, follow link.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

This was the 11th

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaipara

no not oringnal not even in the same place!!!! is it real ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaipara

the 11th ? so we had a 8.0 on the 11th and none on ats caught that and neither did the news ?

link   

is this real did asia just have a 8.0 ? why has none of my sources reported it ?

It is real data, however it occurred two days ago (11/03/2011), currently in Japan it is 13/03/2011. It reads 8.8 because that is what some seismometers initially recorded, although it seems to have been upgraded to a 9.1?
edit on 12-3-2011 by A T K because: html mix up

edit on 12-3-2011 by A T K because: (no reason given)

link   
Apocalypse for Japan??
0426: Japanese government spokesman Yukio Edano says radioactive meltdowns may have occurred in two reactors at the plant- AFP.
www.bbc.co.uk...

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join