It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Quake hits off coast of Japan! Live Updates.

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I tell you the governments have technology to cause earth quakes and are using this technology. Some quakes are natural and some aren't. As we get closer to 2012 more and more devastation will start happening more often all over the world and other planets. That why its important to develop spirituality and love in the heart and to also be a positive thinker. The populations with the most negativity will have more devastation from mother earth trying to correct the frequencies from a low to high for the new shift. I suggest to ask your higher self from any form whether its a prayer or spoken out loud to ask for higher knowledge from the right sources and it will be sent your way so that you can be more informed and prepared for whats to come. Take care, love you all and i send love energy all over the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

HARRP can shoot ... lets say BASS WAVES at the earth and cause vibrations in the earth. SO all someone would need to do is wait for the pressure in a fault line to build up, then shoot these "BASS WAVES" at the fault to "help" it activate. That way it still is mother natures force, but humans decision when and where it can happen.

Maybe NewZealand was a practice.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Nope, it wasn't us. It must have been natural.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

The NHK World (live) news service from Japan is reporting that the Japan Meteorological Agency has upgraded the earthquake from 8.8 to 9.0.

They report that the quake duration was more than 5 minutes and consisted of three massive quakes in quick succession. The quake zone was 500 km long by 200 km wide.

They've been studying the seismic data since it occurred and this has led to the reclassification.

Note that the Japanese scale is different to the Richter scale. Their scale goes from 0 to 7 and this earthquake was a 7 on the Japanese scale. The 9.0 is on the Richter scale.

The USGS still has the earthquake classified as an 8.9 quake.

Of course in the days since the quake there have been hundreds of aftershocks including ones of 6.8 and 7.1 on the Richter scale.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
5.0 earthquake, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan. Mar 13 1:36pm at epicenter (21m ago, 126km ESE of TOKYO, depth 26k… j.mp...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
reply to post by GodIsPissed

HARRP can shoot ... lets say BASS WAVES at the earth and cause vibrations in the earth. SO all someone would need to do is wait for the pressure in a fault line to build up, then shoot these "BASS WAVES" at the fault to "help" it activate. That way it still is mother natures force, but humans decision when and where it can happen.

Maybe NewZealand was a practice.

These are serious claims you make. Do you have anything substantial to back this up? I sure would love to see it... Until then, lets focus on REAL events.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I tell you the governments have technology to cause earth quakes and are using this technology.

Brings this to mind:

In 1961, a 12,000-foot well was drilled at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, northeast of Denver, for disposing of waste fluids from Arsenal operations. Injection was commenced March 1962, and an unusual series of earthquakes erupted in the area shortly after.
Link

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok here we go.

The following link is to the original 8.8 quake event, from start to now.

DO NOT CLICK THE EVENT DESCRIPTION TAB....IT'S WRONG

CLICK THE SITUATION UPDATE TAB

Then there is a full discription on all events...

Do every body get it now

Here is the link again.hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I tell you the governments have technology to cause earth quakes and are using this technology. Some quakes are natural and some aren't. As we get closer to 2012 more and more devastation will start happening more often all over the world and other planets. That why its important to develop spirituality and love in the heart and to also be a positive thinker. The populations with the most negativity will have more devastation from mother earth trying to correct the frequencies from a low to high for the new shift. I suggest to ask your higher self from any form whether its a prayer or spoken out loud to ask for higher knowledge from the right sources and it will be sent your way so that you can be more informed and prepared for whats to come. Take care, love you all and i send love energy all over the world.

I have been thinking this way, and talking to others who agree. But.. death will come to all of us within the next 100 years. For many , it will be today. I think the leaders are in a effort to reduce our population so the standards of living for the ones left will be higher. Whats the difference between dieing now and later I ask. It is a tragedy to die faithless, unhappy. It is no tragedy to do happy and content.

But.... there are 6 000 000 000 people on this planet. Through all the disasters in the last 1 year wouldn't be more than 3 000 000 deaths. It will screw the economy though, making standard of living for the 6 000 000 000 less. Either way, we can rebuild.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Exactly! Exactly!

What I've trying to explain to people is that regardless as to what the cause of the earthquakes is (HAARP or natural causes) it's leading into the demise of the human race in 2012. Like you mentioned, a lot are from HAARP (Haiti, for example) so it wouldn't shock me that this one was by the government too.

And if its not caused by HAARP, that means it's of natural causes, so it's only further contributing to the climate change that we will go through in 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

i think you owe me a apology for saying im spreading rimors when it was you who was vague and gave a link that was misleading in the descrption

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Yeah, that's a lot clearer, thanks. I didn't know that "big update" meant "the info on the link as it will come up for you is the original info, and you need to click on the "Updates" tab at the top to get the latest, which begins with a huge recap of the original events."

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

Go to bed

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
2.6 Rictor Scale Earthquake in Nevada? Not crazy, but still.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It seems that new info has pretty much ground to a halt for the moment.
I guess we can all take that as meaning there is no appreciable change to the current situation since we last got updates.
In this case... no news may be good news.
At least it may mean that nothing further is going wrong just now which would at least give them more time to try to deal with everything.
Perhaps its time for a drink, a few deep breaths and to relax a little until the next updates come thru.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

i think you need to go to bed posting links that claim update
and they are of old quakes.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx
There's been like 50 pages of posts today, so can anyway give me a summary of what's happening? Any news on the tsunami heading to South America? Will the nuclear stuff in Japan travel to other areas like America and affect our health? Any other countries having crazy things happening?

Can someone respond to that, please? Just eager for some updates, haha.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow... now they need to recalibrate google maps!

Situation Update No. 25
On 12.03.2011 at 11:00 GMT+2

The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis. "At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (8 feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). Reports from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches (10 centimeters).

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

No, this thread is only allowed to be about the quake and tsunami now, and the nuke talk has moved to the nuke thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am pasting this information in every thread I feel it is relevant. As I am currently unable to create a thread of my own please excuse the repetition. I feel this information is possibly of great importance and so wish to promulgate it rapidly:

Q. Would ingestion of iodized, common table salt be effective in a nuclear accident if KI pills are not available?

A. The daily dose of potassium iodide (KI) for thyroid blocking is 130 mg per day for up to two weeks. This equates to 96 mg of iodine (I). Iodized salt contains about 0.085 mg of KI per gram of salt (according to the Morton Salt Company). To get the I equivalent of a 130 mg KI pill would require the ingestion of 1,529 grams of salt which would most likely be fatal. According to research by Health Physicist Ken Miller, Hershey Medical Center,

a person can get a blocking dose of iodine by painting 8 ml of either tincture of iodine or providone iodine (betadine) scrub on the forearm daily

. William Kirk, PhD, CHP Pennsylvania Bureau of Radiation Protection

LINK

PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR FRIENDS ON THE WEST COAST AND CONTACTS IN JAPAN

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join