It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#911truthwinning: A call to all infowarriors aka how i learned to stop worrying and love Charlie Sh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE01
Charlie Sheen's Winning Recipes:

www.funnyordie.com...

This. Great video.

I really think his ramblings were to entertain himself, and maybe his friends. He's an actor that's pissed off at everyone, so he's doing the only thing he knows best. (besides hookers and blow of course).

The MSM would've (and have) painted him like a madman before the ramblings. He was just giving them what they wanted to hear and exploited it for attention/promotion & maybe even for Alex Jones & 911truth. I think some people see through the whole thing, and more good will come of it than bad. Millions and millions more people have been exposed to ideas that they might or never ever agree with. The majority would've thought truthers were crazy anyways. Just my opinion.
edit on 11-3-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Game_Over

Well said, Game. We are winning, and they are losing. That's got to really chap their asses. Personally, I'd like to see the whole group of them banned in the same manner as a frivolous lawsuit. They have no basis of credibility. The whole world knows by now what the official story is, do we really need to entertain these trolls, when we all know that 99% of them could care less about the pursuit of truth? I think it's time to quit pussyfooting around with these traitors. Why do you guys treat them as though they are genuine? I don't care what their motives are because that's irrelevant. What I do care about is the time and resources they waste, repeating the same BS day in and day out. Unless they have something new to discuss, they should be shunned.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over

And my thread is a call to arms for all infowarriors out there to let them know they are winning the infowar.

Does that make sense.

Using Charlie Sheen as evidence that you are "winning the infowar" is like referencing a soup sandwich as evidence you are winning the war against hunger.

It is simply the craziest thing anyone could ever say anywhere about anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
We are winning, and they are losing.

Are you serious? No progress in 10 years. And all "they" have to do is point to the turd in the punchbowl. No planers, holograms and September Clues. The entire movement has been discredited already, including Jones and his "thermite" paint chips.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

The one thing you debunkers have in common is your love of bad analogies, like this one. Charlie is not our 'poster boy', and just because he's high doesn't make his testimony any less relevant. I'm still hoping that Charlie can be of some help on this war against the 'People of the Lie".

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

That was so funny. Especially, "All green things must die..."

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

The best part is that for those with eyes, you can actually scan the posts of this thread and see the cascade of #911truthwinning frothing over these "fools and trolls" and their games.

Read the entire thread and notice how it doesn't matter what I say regarding the purpose of this thread, they just say the same thing over and over.

Sorry but I have news for you...

The cat is out of the bag.

You are losing.

Can you seriously say we have had no impact in ten years?

No impact?

Millions of minds have been lit up and as the old saying goes, "you can't kill an idea."

In fact there has never been more people aware of the games being played behind the curtain...EVER.

I don't really care why you refuse to look at the whole picture. Just get out of our way, we will fight this battle without you and, if necessary, against you.

So again, go ply your trade elsewhere. We are winning the infowar.

We are right. The OS is a lie.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

"Are you serious? No progress in 10 years. And all "they" have to do is point to the turd in the punchbowl."

-- What does this even mean?

"No planers, holograms and September Clues. The entire movement has been discredited already, including Jones and his "thermite" paint chips."

-- Notice how I never mentioned anything about theories. Notice how he uses this common tactic of trying to associate all truthers as believing in no planes, holograms, fakery in order to just outright discredit all evidence.
Not a big deal but you're going to have to do a little better than that stevie to make us shake in our steel trusses.

The entire movement has never been discredited. We are not looking for your approval.

In fact from your post I can see that you have never been fully informed about exactly what we are talking about when it comes to 9-11 truth. You seem to be stuck on the towers. You see, your real argument is, you don't have an argument...but you still want to argue.

well no more.

If you want to debate it with us go ahead. You will lose.

Ready?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Dude, what don't you get?

We are not here to argue with Trolls.

There are literally thousands of hours of documents and videos for you to research on this matter using only your computer and internet connection.

We are not going to explain it to you anymore. Go and read something.

Frustrating, huh?

Frustrating that you can't get us to post the various anomalies and contradictions and videos and arguments anymore huh?

Go read/watch them yourself and come back here okay, just like a big boy would.

then we can talk.

I almost said it again...but I don't want to wear it out so soon.

Well Slick, you are more entertaining than Charlie Sheen. You don't have an answer as to what the Govenrment lied about because all your arguments first assume that the Government is lying and go from there. What a typical truther you are; no definitive theories that might be disproved or evidence that might be rebutted. You have only unsubstantiated claims and the standard reply that I should go look at the many videos and websites which make the same self-referenced unsubstantiated claims in a daisy chain of conspiracy fantasies.

If you are so convinced of conspiracy, provide your theories and rationale for same:
What, exactly, brought down the towers and how?
What actually struck the Pentagon?
Did a plane crash in SW PA?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Let me help you begin to move in the right direction.

"What, exactly, brought down the towers and how?"
-- I don't know what technique or combination of techniques were used to blow up those three buildings that day.
However that in no way means it wasn't done. Get it? Do you understand this point. WE DON'T KNOW! I will say that only a fool would watch those concrete and steel megabuildings erupt so quickly after being hit by tin cans and jet fuel. Go ahead and believe in your "die hard" fire in the elevator shaft illusion. I don't know how they demolished building 7 but it looks like they did it just like they do most others. Bottoms up.

So, let me explain it one last time. I cannot prove to you that they brought down the twin towers. If by proof you mean peer reviewed, journal endorsed, popular mechanics articles about style proof. I'm here to help people. Yourself included. To truly understand 9-11 you would need to go back a little further then just isolating the day of 9-11 itself. Go ahead. Oh wait, you already did, right.

"What actually struck the Pentagon?"
-- You tell me? A plane? Maybe? I don't know. It doesn't look like one to me...nor does the initial entry hole.
Do you see how focusing on what we can prove is a waste of time. Go and figure it out yourself. If you can look at that initial hole and think that the events happened as described by the OS, then carry on. You are an idiot.

"Did a plane crash in SW PA?"
-- I don't think one did. Do I know what they did? No. Was I there, no. Am I a pilot, no. Does it matter, no. You go ahead and look at the scar in the earth and imagine the sarlac pit sucked up the plane. You go ahead and sleep safely knowing they overtook the brown men. I'll be here waiting for you to go and relook at those images and review those documents.

But you won't and I don't care. I have answered your silly questions that were framed in a way to be impossible to answer. Now why don't you be a big boi and answer them yourself...so we can laugh at you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The 9/11 forums are like a real-time history lesson for anyone who wants to see what kind of "reasoning" was used to mock Copernicus for decades. The sooner a mass consensus is realized the better, but at this point I don't worry too much because the truth will finally come out eventually and I don't think that can be reversed. There is too much data available at this point that contradicts official theories, for the facade to hold up forever.

All you have left whining about "truthers" is a lot of people who are either ignorant because they are poorly informed (ie all the people who still have not seen or heard of WTC7), or the incompetent faith of zealots who knew they were right before 9/11 even happened. History will soon enough sort them out, forever.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Come on bro, you got tiger blood - epic winning on this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Let me help you begin to move in the right direction.

"What, exactly, brought down the towers and how?"
-- I don't know. I cannot prove to you that they brought down the twin towers.

"What actually struck the Pentagon?"
-- You tell me? A plane? Maybe? I don't know. You are an idiot.

"Did a plane crash in SW PA?"
-- I don't think one did. Do I know what they did? No.

I have answered your silly questions that were framed in a way to be impossible to answer.

I asked three simple questions about your theories. You said you didn't know and the questions were impossible to answer. Then you said I was an idiot.
Does the fact that you don't have any theories the reason the questions were impossible for you to answer? Has your lack of imagination kept you firmly at the bottom of the class or has boyish charm and a vacuous mind promoted you to "dude " and one of the 911 insiders? If you have no theories you can articulate, how can you claim that you are winning?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Wow, your editing of my post is worthy of even fox news. Notice how you avoided my questions while I answered yours?

We all did.

#911truthwinning

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The bottom line of your post is that you "don't know" and that is what I saw. You are at least honest if nothing else. Don't you have one small imaginative theory of your own? Hacksaw blades found in WTC 7 planted by disinformation agents of the Bilderburgers to hide hushaboom explosive remains? NWO false-flag Northwood Reptilians using holograms while igniting nanothermite with a DEW? Granit missiles hidden in inflatable A-3's painted like commercial jets that would fly over the Pentagon as demolitions were triggered? Many of your fellows are so clueless they can only repeat the mantra that "I don't know what happened but the Government is lying" types of statements or the fallback "I'm just asking questions" and similar sorts.

I didn't notice any questions in your last posts as I was overwhelmed by your snappy prose and attempts at incredulity, "dude." If you have a theory to discuss, bring it forward. If all you have are "feelings" that "the laws of physics were violated" because the buildings didn't topple like trees as you expected, then maybe you should stop reading the truther sites and educate yourself a bit.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

S&F Great thread
the same old tired debunking crew crying in every single 911 thread that all Truthers that do not believe in the OS are deluded nutcase living in mommy’s basement wearing tin foil hats that hate America and live in a fantasy world and have no clue to what reality is.
The same old tired debunkers as being demonstrated in this thread will never really tell you “their theories” because they are afraid of being ridiculed and the fact is they cannot substantiate the OS with any credible evidence.

So, that being said, there are a few debunkers on ATS who will not let 911 disrupt their perfect “patriotic beliefs” that their government are here to serve them and of course our government wouldn’t hurt a hair on any US citizen, much less destroy the WTC. These are the people in my opinion who live in a fantasy world and want to desperately shut the rest of us up. The truth is quit disturbing to some of them and their political ideology in our government, which is why you will notice many debunkers mostly talking down, and insulting anyone who speaks out against the OS regardless of their opinions or evidence, to them it doesn’t matter.

A few debunkers enjoy any negative information against people who speak out against 911, the more negative information that they can use and lump all Truthers in the same negative barrel while touting that for example Charlie Sheen is the new 911 leader in the Truth movement. Many debunkers have stated that Charlie Sheen couldn’t tell you what reality or fantasy is because of his history of alcoholism, so in essence a few debunkers will enjoy lumping all truthers as supporters of alcoholism and Charlie Sheen and that is why no Truther can ever be taken seriously,according to few debunkers here on ATS.
edit on 11-3-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen, Alex Jones and all those other media whore fake 9/11 truthers out there are being used to marginalize those who know that the 9/11 Official Story is a complete joke. ATS also plays their little insignificant role in "attempting" to marginalize those who know that 9/11 was a conspiracy for war, insurance fraud, Constitution killing load of crap. The 9/11 debunkers on ATS are low level flunkies who are told what to do and how to think. It is no wonder they are so desperate in trying to get others to think in their delusional and psychotic ways.

If you're not collecting a paycheck for your efforts (I guess that missing $3 Trillion went a long way), you have to be rather delusional and lonely to come here on a daily basis and push the official Government/LameStream Media lies in regards to 9/11.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
pteridine, you bring up many points...watch as they are flattened.

"The bottom line of your post is that you "don't know" and that is what I saw. You are at least honest if nothing else. Don't you have one small imaginative theory of your own?"

-- Yes, I do.
My theory is that "9-11 truth is winning". I am theorizing that in the future people will have a difficult time believing that the very victims of the crime would have been so blind as to defend the traitors.

"Hacksaw blades found in WTC 7 planted by disinformation agents of the Bilderburgers to hide hushaboom explosive remains? NWO false-flag Northwood Reptilians using holograms while igniting nanothermite with a DEW? Granit missiles hidden in inflatable A-3's painted like commercial jets that would fly over the Pentagon as demolitions were triggered?"

-- Very poetic. Some nice touches of actual information mixed in with garbage to dilute the message. Dare we dissect this paragraph? No problem. Must feel good to put those words together and pretend like you know what the implications of your sentence are. Read each word aloud to yourself and look in the mirror. Repeat.
You are like a cartoon...funny.

"Many of your fellows are so clueless they can only repeat the mantra that "I don't know what happened but the Government is lying" types of statements or the fallback "I'm just asking questions" and similar sorts."

-- How does admitting they don't know what happened and asking questions make "my fellows" clueless? Isn't that how you actually get a clue...by asking questions?

"I didn't notice any questions in your last posts as I was overwhelmed by your snappy prose and attempts at incredulity, "dude."

--So you expect us to believe that a person with 3,367 posts doesn't know how to scroll up and reread a post? Everyone else here is a test - no a challenge...go and scroll up to my post he is referring to which was posted at 4:20 pm and see if you can solve the mystery of where I asked a question of pteridine. The fact that he ignored it the first time was referenced in other post at 8:18 pm.

Worst of all you admit that your ability to ask questions is easily overwhelmed by snappy prose. No wonder you believe the Official Story.

"If all you have are "feelings" that "the laws of physics were violated" because the buildings didn't topple like trees as you expected, then maybe you should stop reading the truther sites and educate yourself a bit."

-- I hate to explain this to you but you asked for it. You see slick, my "feelings" have nothing to do with the "laws" of physics. Get it? Unlike you, I can seperate my "feelings" from the "laws".

So just man up and answer your own questions that you so boldly put forth to me...

"If you are so convinced of conspiracy, provide your theories and rationale for same:
What, exactly, brought down the towers and how?
What actually struck the Pentagon?
Did a plane crash in SW PA? "

we want to hear just "one small imaginative theory" of yours...

ready?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
fact people died, fact the towers came down, fact the Pentagon was hit, fact wtc 7 was brought down, fact people were scared and brave on that day, everything else is just fair game. Let your thoughts and imagination run wild and free as the wind, no strings, no ropes, and no map, or guide to fallow, for it is this, here and now, anything and nothing is, what is real, just and true? It is how one sees it, to me it is all gray, to you it might be blue red or green, so what, it means nothing to me, tell me it is hot or cold, then i will know, for i know what hot and cold are.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

pteridine, you bring up many points...watch as they are flattened.

"The bottom line of your post is that you "don't know" and that is what I saw. You are at least honest if nothing else. Don't you have one small imaginative theory of your own?"

-- Yes, I do.
My theory is that "9-11 truth is winning". I am theorizing that in the future people will have a difficult time believing that the very victims of the crime would have been so blind as to defend the traitors.

"Hacksaw blades found in WTC 7 planted by disinformation agents of the Bilderburgers to hide hushaboom explosive remains? NWO false-flag Northwood Reptilians using holograms while igniting nanothermite with a DEW? Granit missiles hidden in inflatable A-3's painted like commercial jets that would fly over the Pentagon as demolitions were triggered?"

-- Very poetic. Some nice touches of actual information mixed in with garbage to dilute the message. Dare we dissect this paragraph?

"I didn't notice any questions in your last posts as I was overwhelmed by your snappy prose and attempts at incredulity, "dude."

Worst of all you admit that your ability to ask questions is easily overwhelmed by snappy prose. No wonder you believe the Official Story.

-- I hate to explain this to you but you asked for it. You see slick, my "feelings" have nothing to do with the "laws" of physics. Get it? Unlike you, I can seperate my "feelings" from the "laws".

we want to hear just "one small imaginative theory" of yours...

ready?

I truly enjoy your sophomoric rants but wonder about your inability to understand the English language and apparent gullibility when it comes to 9/11 conspiracy theories. What touches of "actual information" do you think are in my parody paragraph? The Granit in the inflatable A-3 or the hacksaw blades?
Note my sentence said "I didn't notice any questions..." and didn't say anything about my ability to ASK them. I admit that you did use question marks a few times but you are also confused about what a question is. You added a question mark to the imperative "You tell me?" "No, me no tell you." Question answered. Then you claim you can separate your"feelings" from the laws of physics while I am unable to. You manage to write this in one of your exceptionally emotional posts. I'm laughing with you, really.
Then there is your theory that the "911-truth is winning" with a pound sign. I have come to the conclusion that the truth about 911 is winning, also. I don't use the pound sign and I'd bet that your version of the truth that is winning might be a bit different than mine but the big player is the same even if you pound and I don't. My imaginative theory is that gravity did it.
Lastly, willl you give me a warning before you flatten my "many points?" I do want to observe an experienced point flattener at work and it would be helpful if I knew in advance so I could prepare myself to get my points flattened.
edit on 3/12/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join