It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Actually that's force, we're talking waves and his statement is correct kinda. If the two equal waves meet at opposite frequencies (wave A at highest point & wave B at lowest point) they cancel out. If the meet at the same time I do believe they start to add up and this is how rouge waves at sea form.

Light also works as a wave and the same can be tested with the double slit experiment.

Just because 1 part of the science is sound doesn't mean the entire theory is. Think about what an earthquake is, tectonic activity. Sure, you can potentially aggravate a known fault manually, but I don't think you can create new ones. As well, the pressure wave of the earthquake has to travel through the medium of the earth. Because of the infinite variations of the density and composition, you'd probably never actually get the waves to sync up as such to create a larger one. It would take many attempts to calibrate, each attempt causing minor quakes and altering the medium more.

And this doesn't even begin to address the mechanism for creating the quakes. I'll go on a limb without reading more than the first post and say you suspect H.A.A.R.P.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
couldn't it be just mother earth getting back at us?
the planet has become unstable so have all our planets in our solar system. Jupiter has a storm the size of planet earth now.
How about the relationship between solar anomalies (solar flares) and Earthquakes. There is so much activity there it must be causing them.
Not denying the U.S, Russian and Chinese HAARP.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
im surprised no one has brought up the fact that the shuttle was in space when christchurch was hit

if the elites tell us the truth through film, then there is no need for HAARP, because in the movie conspiracy theory with Mel Gibson, his character talks about how there's an earthquake every time a shuttle goes up

SO CLEARLY, the weapon is taken into space (powered by anti matter which we make here on earth) and fired from space. someone check and see what discovery's location was during the time of the quake lol

hmm just checked sts-133 here Discovery orbit path

it did pass by new zealand... hmmm truth after all? lol just follow the lines
edit on 9-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

interesting however, how do u know? are u an elite? are u privy to some inside info the rest of us arent or is it a POSSIBILITY rather than just THEY HAVE?

im not seeing any information that backs up your claim that they are using these types of weapons only info on an earthquake that happened and pics of said earthquake.

facts would be nice here to back up your claims thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Atleast they dont have the SUN, LOL!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
New ealand has up to 15000 Earthquakes a year. Just google it if ya don't believe me. There was no test here, just a tragedy and you sir are making stories up about a natural disaster that happen to people. Maybe you should be more worried about the sad and lost souls then trying to make a conspiracy theory out of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I do believe 2 identical waves build onto each other and two identical but opposite waves cancel each other out. Harmonics is a very valuable concept.

Take for example; you're pushing a small child on a swing. You push him once with a certain amount of force. As he comes back to the top position of his swing (Crest), you apply the same amount of force, he travels higher. Obviously, you have to apply the force at a specific moment to build upon the power of the first swing. This is resonance.

If such a machine existed to create a resonating, standing wave in any kind of medium, it could be used for both destruction or creation.

As for HAARP, If it is able to send out concentrated waves to heat certain parts of the atmosphere, I'm sure you could aim it downward towards the ground.

Unless you are one of the top scientist working with HAARP or someone with the technology to actually measure activity from HAARP, I'm sure you will never know for fact what is going on there.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I can accept that a new type of weapon was used in NZ and that the weapon was used to pinpoint a strike by means of earthquake technology and that the exact spot that was the epicenter of the earthquake. I concluded as such the day after that a new technology had been displayed, but therein lies a bigger mystery that few seem to pursue or report on.

Why were so many FEMA, DHS, Disaster experts and teams present? Seldom mentioned are the 9 Congressmen that were in attendance. Who are they? Why is information about them so hard to define? The number nine implies something to me.

Anyway, this is the better focus of our attention, but alas, I understand why some would only be intrigued by the new technology and not on why they used it in NZ and why there were so many notable people in the exact spot an earthquake would manifest.

This was a display of new technology, but it was much more and until that much more gets discussed, we are missing the forest for the trees.

Decent article. Thanks for the reminder that much more goes on behind the scenes than we could ever imagine.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Pfft!!! you call this a weapon we call it a level 2 clearance weapon wait until they start using the level 5 based weapons then you will S##t yourself. Believe me I been to the bases and seen the stuff myself so if you wanna make a big hipe about it would be pointless. Yes New Zealand was a test site but you dont even know what the weapon is your writing says one thing when it actually was another. The weapon was the 2nd upgrade of what you guys know as HARP new versions of it are currently tested in Australia and a newer model was tested in Christchurch. Trust me AprilSky if you think this is bad you have not seen anything yet I watch these people and see their tech constantly so if some level 2 clearance weapon is such a big deal. Then a level 5 one would most likely look to you like an apocalypse.

Anyways I said enough time for me to head off.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

They are the 9 high ranking NSA and CIA we call them the elders also the present FEMA and other official groups were present cause the small laboratory was hit. They had to move some stuff out of the area that I would rather not talk about.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I would love to explain more to you guys why the 9 elders were there and all the teams present. Also tell you why they were there at that moment and also why New Zealand was a target. But I think I would get another squad sent by the NSA after me if I told you the whole truth. Anyway I said enough and gave ya a big clue the 9 NSA and CIA elders are the answer also the thing that they brought in has something to do with the requiring of using the new weapon. Enjoy the next 2 months also NSA authorized the revolution in Libya it is the 5th largest oil producer after all, enjoy the second Iraq boys but this time it might be bad cause the Russians gave Libya capable nuclear weapons. Again said enough just lay back and enjoy the show

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey look the psycho/troll has arrived who has no facts or credentials whatsoever!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
To be honest with you it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Military hasn't perfected that hand held TELSA earthquake THINGY.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Wave Motion:

The first, and most profound, difference between wave motion and the motion of objects is that waves do not display any repulsion of each other analogous to the normal forces between objects that come in contact. Two wave patterns can therefore overlap in the same region of space, as shown in the figure at the top of the page. Where the two waves coincide, they add together. For instance, suppose that at a certain location in at a certain moment in time, each wave would have had a crest 3 cm above the normal water level. The waves combine at this point to make a 6-cm crest. We use negative numbers to represent depressions in the water. If both waves would have had a troughs measuring -3 cm, then they combine to make an extradeep -6 cm trough. A +3 cm crest and a -3 cm trough result in a height of zero, i.e. the waves momentarily cancel each other out at that point. This additive rule is referred to as the principle of superposition, "superposition" being merely a fancy word for "adding."

www.vias.org...

edit on 8-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

the two waves add together. giving DOUBLE AMPLITUDE at target center. couple with shallow depth, it makes perfect sense why entire facades of buildings just snapped right off. it also explains why the more modern steel core buildings became sandwiched.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have to admit. I was going to do some research to try to help you in your quest for haarp info. However, I can tell that you will not appreciate any info that does not support your claim. I personally think there is something to haarp and earthquakes, but I also think that you have to be strong willed to accept info that may counter your argument. With this new info, you must then move on and find more facts to support your claims, or maybe change your original claims to match the conclusion of the facts.(admit that the original claims were a little off) This is the nature of science...

Stop being so critical of the people that are supporting your thread with usefull facts that can help you in your quest.

Just my two cents and please do not get offended.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

LOL this is to much for me. gonna join the debunk crew right now BEFORE it´s to late

btw we are all dying...it´s called life...where is the cure? God bless you all and please try to enjoy life

edit on 9-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Originally posted by debris765nju

The U.S. Navy was there doing military exercises with your military which means it was a joint mission and that your government was in collusion with the USN in attacking your country..

These war games are planned out, New Zealand is pretty far off the beaten path but it is strategically located to Antarctica, a good location in the development of HAARP.

Yes absolutely I don't think they will be happen till all the residents from Christchurch have been forced to move out and the US navy vessels can move in and set up camp.

They have been trying to find an excuse to get nuclear powered ships into this country for a long time but that will only be part of the mission. [/quote

wikipedia says, Polynesians settled New Zealand in 1250–1300 AD and Europeans first made contact in 1642 AD. In 1840 a treaty was signed between the Māori and British, making New Zealand a colony of Britain. The colony became self governing in 1852 and was made a Commonwealth realm in 1947. During liberal reforms in the 1890s New Zealand became the first country to extend voting rights to women and to develop a system of compulsory arbitration between unions and employers. Elizabeth II, as the Queen of New Zealand, is the country's head of state and is represented by a Governor-General. The Queen's role is limited and executive political power is exercised by the Cabinet, led by the Prime Minister. New Zealand has close ties with Britain, Australia and the United States and several Pacific Island nations.

It is apparent that you cannot or will not supply verifiable data for your claims. The United States is an ally of New Zealand, Australia and Britain. The U.S. will fight to protect New Zealand from foreign invaders along with its ALLIES, Britain and Australia.

A more likely scenario is that the World has been altered by exploitation of natural resources. When you remove oil, gas, water and minerals you weaken the structure that supports the Surface we live on. Coupled with that are earth and solar cycles which exert forces of a magnitude beyond those we are aware of.

We are all on this ride together, in a very large sense, we will either live together or we will assuredly die together. So please cease your pointless allegations and get on the ":reality"boat with the rest of us. Things are just beginning, they are going to get worse. Plan for it. Christchurch probably needs to be abandoned, liquefaction has no easy solutions. This applies to the World as a whole. Granted, there are no safe places, there are less dangerous places. No intelligent person would allow their children to play in quicksand.. What has happened before will happen again. That is not a conspiracy, it is a fact that needs to be dealt with before it happens.

edit on 113131p://am3119 by debris765nju because: spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Wow, these "elite" are some bad mofos. Explain again how they can create 1 earthquake, let alone 2?

Obviously Haiti is proof of that. They destroyed the most irrelevant country in the world so they could steal their non-existent resources.

Oh, and build on the current feud between Wyclef Jean and Obama, they just hate each other.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by AprilSky
The elite have found a way of creating two earthquakes at once, the resulting in two sets of waves waves which run into each other, the point of interception will suffer devastation of a much greater scale than the size of either quake but the devastation will be very localized.

It's been many years since I took physics; however, if the forces are equal, then once they strike together, then the forces cancel each other out. If my memory is correct, then this would have zero affect on the "point of interception".

I won't even get into the reality of this claim of yours.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

They would cancel out only if they were the exact same frequency and exactly 180 degrees out of phase (destructive interference)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join