The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Oh I forgot to say many of the quakes start out with what sounds like a bomb going off underground in the distance, not uncommon at all, not sure about in the sky though. We have had 6000 plus quakes here now.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Good Gracious! 6000 quakes. Your nerves must be shot to oblivion and back.

So the questions would be whether there were two simultaneous quakes or just a double back, and if they were man-made, and if so by what?

Now the question of the double earthquake made me do some digging. They are not the norm and are considered quite rare for the magnitude we are talking about. The tsunami that hit the South Pacific in 2009 was one of the few on record. However aftershocks can occur pretty much simultaneously.

I would be interested to get the opinion intrepid researchers from the quake watch thread on this. They have the wherewithal and know-how to pull up the data for the two quakes and compare the readings. I am a newb at this and will just make a muddle of it. But from what I read the scientist were able to see quite clearly in the 2009 event that there were two separate quakes, actually on two separate faults. (Are any of you supergenius' lurking here? I mean that with ALL respect.
:up

Now about the aerial. When did it go up and what was it doing to upset the ham radio guys, transmission interference? Was it intermittent or constant? Also, did it look like a normal antenna? Any peculiarities about it?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Many parts of Christchurch were almost untouched which the target zone is almost totally destroyed.

Many parts of Christchurch weren't untouched. The North/Western Suburbs suffered little damage as they were further away from the epicentre and less prone to liquefaction. The East Side got hammered, as well as the Eastern Hills. Lytellton got 'smashed'.

I said two quakes are set off at the same time and the resulting waves crash into each other.

Show me the seismic record of these two quakes at once.

www.geonet.org.nz... es/media/images/news/2011/heli_chr/57167-4-eng-GB/heli_chr.png

reply to post by redtic

Oh man I give up ... you guys have not heard of HAARP?

I guess you will think it a coincidence that the top seismologists where running around here in a non earthquake zone of New Zealand before the huge September quake and that FEMA officials were here at the time of this latest quake ... just a coincidence I image?

Canterbury University has some top seismologists and Professor Kevin Furlong was visiting from Penn State as an Erskine Fellow because he has been researching active tectonics in New Zealand. That is because New Zealand is an tectonically active country.

www.geodyn.psu.edu...

Seeing as we had a large earthquake in September I'm not surprised that FEMA officials were here in February, possibly 'upskilling' regarding disaster management. We're current at the moment, with active and ongoing responses that are world class and thus noticed and people visit to gain knowledge.

Why don't you come here and look for yourselves or view the images of the destruction, remember this place is very well build and it twisted and broke structures designed to withstand an 8 quake and they are all broken. This quake was supposedly only one 6.3 quake.

A lot of buildings weren't very well built either.

We already know here it was much greater in effect than a 6.3, it had the effect of a 8 or 9 quake but the damage was restricted to a fairly small area. The explanation so far has included the waves banging into each other but what they have told us is the hills reflected the quake back on itself and doubled the effect in the death zone.

Seismic resonance and amplfication. It's well known about. For example:

www.springerlink.com...

www.itc.nl...

faculty.washington.edu...

www.informaworld.com...=jour~content=a792797963

Also, the ground motion speed played a factor:

www.bbc.co.uk...

As the article says,

the focus of the tremor was right under the city's south-eastern suburbs.

db.nzsee.org.nz:8080...

And no Christchurch and the surrounding area was not known to be active and in 1996 nothing of any interest in the way of a quake happened here, it was on the other side of the Island.
edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

Christchurch and the surrounding area has been active and while there were unknown faults which have activated, there have been earthquakes in Christchurch. There are faults north of Christchurch (Amberley Fault Zone) and others towards the foothills (Springfield Fault). Combined with the Pegasus Bay Fault and looking at the patterns of the faulting it wasn't inconceivable that there were more faults in this area; particularly given the curious, almost Moebius Strip-like, dynamics of the Plate Boundary in New Zealand and the southward migration '(over millions of years) of the plate boundary,with strain taken up along the Porters Pass and Hope Faults as a consequence of the plates rotating around complex poles.

http:// www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Media-Releases/earthquake-part-of-aftershock-sequence/February-22nd-earthquake-in-Christchurch

data.gns.cri.nz...

cat.inist.fr...

ir.canterbury.ac.nz...

ir.canterbury.ac.nz...

drquigs.com...

www.informaworld.com...=all~content =a927142442?tab=references

all-geo.org... us/2010/09/tectonics-of-the-m7-earthquake-near-christchurch-new-zealand/

www.cprm.gov.br...
Quoted below:

The Springfield Fault System is part of a network of splays and overlapping faults that are generally hidden beneath Quaternary sediments of the Canterbury Plains on the South Island of New Zealand.

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

Quite.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Thanks aorAki! That was the sort of data I was hoping some one would have. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. You were also affected by this quake, I believe? (I stay current on several of the threads on earthquakes)

AprilSky. I am not certain what you were trying to accomplish with this thread, but I do not believe you have done it. You need to bring in data to support your conclusions. Or at least use the info I have provided you with to make a running start at your theory. I am not castigating you. The audio you referenced drew some interesting connections, but it would help the discussion if you would actually take them up and go somewhere with them.

Otherwise, this thread will just be lost in the archives that time has forgotten.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Oh give it a rest, for a quake that destroyed buildings and newish buildings at that, to do almost no damage only a few miles away, makes no sense in the usual sense of a quake.

Also it has been admitted the quake was at least reflected back on itself.

And if the quakes happened at the same time, then the seismograph is not going to show two quakes at once now is it, it will just read as one quake.

Haven't bothered with the rest of your post!

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

It depends what you want to believe, there is always an explanation for everything if you want to accept the government crap and their lackey's.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell

Now about the aerial. When did it go up and what was it doing to upset the ham radio guys, transmission interference? Was it intermittent or constant? Also, did it look like a normal antenna? Any peculiarities about it?

It is a a very low frequency aerial pointing straight down into the ground, it's quite new, arrived about six months ago.

It is not upsetting the ham radio guys, they are just a curious, they can't understand what is it's purpose?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
For #s sakes, HAARP is a center for researching the Ionosphere, there are a lot of places like it, such as EISCAT, HIPAS, and SuperDARN.What they do at HAARP is send waves up into the sky to excite the ionosphere and analyse the results. They also study the processes that occur inside the ionosphere, and more. They are not trying to cause earthquakes, in fact, HAARP is located in Alaska, why would they cause an earthquake in New Zealand?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Haven't bothered with the rest of your post!

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

You should.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
you make the claim that the elite have this technology and that they are using it against n.z.

who are these elite? where are they doing this? how are they doing it? why are they doing it? how did you find out? have you reported it?

just asking?

The things that make this seem like an elite event is that they were here before and at the time of our 7.1 quake and they were here and whisked away one hour before this latest quake.

We need specifics, names, organizations, their purpose for being there. Their presence in no way signifies responsibility, their presence during the quake does not denote fore knowledge and leaving before the last quake just means they left after an earthquake.
To paraphrase, some unspecified people arrived before the quake, experienced the quake and left. I am not sure what "whisked away" means, that needs clarification.

It does not take a genius to work out they never spend time here in New Zealand and their presence is beyond suspicious

How do you know they never spend time in New Zealand? What were they doing that aroused your suspicions? A genius would realize there is insufficient data to justify these accusations.

The US was also doing exercises just of the coast, we are lucky to see the US navy ever but they just happened to be here doing exercises with us?
edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling
[/quote

The U.S. Navy was there doing military exercises with your military which means it was a joint mission and that your government was in collusion with the USN in attacking your country.
These war games are planned out, New Zealand is pretty far off the beaten path but it is strategically located to Antartica, a good location in the development of HAARP.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

No, I have heard enough of their crap.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

The U.S. Navy was there doing military exercises with your military which means it was a joint mission and that your government was in collusion with the USN in attacking your country..

These war games are planned out, New Zealand is pretty far off the beaten path but it is strategically located to Antarctica, a good location in the development of HAARP.

Yes absolutely I don't think they will be happen till all the residents from Christchurch have been forced to move out and the US navy vessels can move in and set up camp.

They have been trying to find an excuse to get nuclear powered ships into this country for a long time but that will only be part of the mission.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
edit on 9-3-2011 by aorAki because: ooops double post ?????

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So,let's get this straight.I provide you with plenty of verifiable information about the mechanisms etc regarding this quake and you, who hasn't provided anything but personal opinion, have the temerity to call it crap?

Understandably you (and I) have gone through a traumatic experience and can, with validity, feel exceedingly stressed at the moment.
However there is just no sufficient (none) evidence that you have presented to support the wild claims you are making, Nothing to back up your opinions while there is more than enough information about the active tectonics of the Canterbury region to support the fact that it was a natural event.

Even when I disagree with ideas I find it useful to find out about them, thus I do investigate HAARP as a geowarfare weapon, chemtrails, The Bible etc but as yet have found all of these ideas lacking.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

You believe the party line, anything the supposed experts insult us with as truth.

You can do that, I chose not to and I believe it is crap and I am entitled to believe it is crap!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I'm not sure which "elite" you are referring to, but if its a Western leaning group, why on earth would they chose Christchurch as a focal point for testing? New Zealand is pretty much a Western leaning ally, isn't it? (YES) Why not some screwup country in Africa ruled by some tyrant? Or the middle of nowhere? Sure, focal points of waves can add to the power and not cancel, but why there? I don't see the point of that particular location. New Zealand has no enemies I know of.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
LOL

This is not the "Elites" brand new weapon

This is "Mother Earths" very old weapon

Its called an earthquake try google it, very interesting stuff

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hi Aggie Man
I just want to chime in to clear up your understanding of waves. A wave has a crest and a trough (or several in succession). When the crest of a wave meets another crest, the amplitude is doubled. As they move along, the crest will cancel out the other trough and then move on, until the trough of the two waves are doubled. Go back and read your own quote carefully - it says the same thing.

So, if the waves were reflected back by hills, or whatever at say half - strength and say the original wave is a 6, where the 6 waves meet the reflected 3's, the amplitude would be a 9 (6+3) (where a crest meets a trough, it would be 3 (6-3) and where a trough meets a trough it would be -9 (-6-3)).

I live overlooking a bay, where a water taxi frequently curves into the bay, leaving a semi - circular wake/ wave (now imagine a semi - circle of hills reflecting a wave). After a while, the wake meets up in the centre of the bay, resulting in a sustained area of significant choppiness. If something similar happened in Christchurch centre, there would be a sustained chop of forexample force 9 waves for a longish period.

I don't know the geography around Christchuch, so don't know which hills may have reflected waves back, but it seems plausible...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join