It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Have A New and Very Devastating Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The elite have found a way of creating two earthquakes at once, this results in two sets of waves which run into each other, the point of interception will suffer devastation of a much greater scale than the size of either quake but the devastation will be very localized. This weapon was tested recently in Christchurch New Zealand.

Most of us understand the Richter scale and think the bigger the number the greater the devastation, however this is not true in all cases, these double quakes are far more devastating and when both are extremely shallow, they do enormous damage.

Images of resulting damage ...

www.stuff.co.nz...

Radar image of quake

images.smh.com.au...

The area showing the church, the central city business district is the targeted zone, see how the waves from the above radar image meet there.

www.ccel.co.nz...

Many parts of Christchurch were almost untouched which the target zone is almost totally destroyed.

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: Messed up links

edit on 8-3-2011 by AprilSky because: double word

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/8/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
The elite have found a way of creating two earthquakes at once, the resulting in two sets of waves waves which run into each other, the point of interception will suffer devastation of a much greater scale than the size of either quake but the devastation will be very localized.

It's been many years since I took physics; however, if the forces are equal, then once they strike together, then the forces cancel each other out. If my memory is correct, then this would have zero affect on the "point of interception".

I won't even get into the reality of this claim of yours.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Really so when you clap your hands together, one hand meeting the other with equal force ... nothing happens?

Go back to school ....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Really so when you clap your hands together, one hand meeting the other with equal force ... nothing happens?

Go back to school ....

Your left hand is just as strong as your right hand?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Go back to school ....

Hands clapping together are two forces striking together. Earthquakes come in the form of waves. Totally different forces at work.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
R you saying that our wee country was a test site??

Why would they attack christchurch? Why not auckland or wellington?

You do know that a NEW fault line was descoverd there in christchurch??

a totally natural occurance.....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You obviously did not read the first post... I said two quakes are set off at the same time and the resulting waves crash into each other.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
R you saying that our wee country was a test site??

Why would they attack christchurch? Why not auckland or wellington?

You do know that a NEW fault line was descoverd there in christchurch??

a totally natural occurance.....

What I know is bull has been heaped upon bull and yes this is a test site but more than that this is where the US has it's gateway and base for it's Antarctic programme and funny how the airport is never touched.
edit on 9-3-2011 by gallopinghordes because: please don't circumvent our censors.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And here I was thinking it was 2 forces all along - tectonic plates. One deciding to move and the other saying Nahuh!

Hmm, maybe i need to go back to school...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wave Motion:

The first, and most profound, difference between wave motion and the motion of objects is that waves do not display any repulsion of each other analogous to the normal forces between objects that come in contact. Two wave patterns can therefore overlap in the same region of space, as shown in the figure at the top of the page. Where the two waves coincide, they add together. For instance, suppose that at a certain location in at a certain moment in time, each wave would have had a crest 3 cm above the normal water level. The waves combine at this point to make a 6-cm crest. We use negative numbers to represent depressions in the water. If both waves would have had a troughs measuring -3 cm, then they combine to make an extradeep -6 cm trough. A +3 cm crest and a -3 cm trough result in a height of zero, i.e. the waves momentarily cancel each other out at that point. This additive rule is referred to as the principle of superposition, "superposition" being merely a fancy word for "adding."

www.vias.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

For goodness sake, I am saying that two quakes go off at once and so a huge force meets up with another huge force and collide and of course what you say about quakes in general is true...

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow, these "elite" are some bad mofos. Explain again how they can create 1 earthquake, let alone 2?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Wave Motion:

The first, and most profound, difference between wave motion and the motion of objects is that waves do not display any repulsion of each other analogous to the normal forces between objects that come in contact. Two wave patterns can therefore overlap in the same region of space, as shown in the figure at the top of the page. Where the two waves coincide, they add together. For instance, suppose that at a certain location in at a certain moment in time, each wave would have had a crest 3 cm above the normal water level. The waves combine at this point to make a 6-cm crest. We use negative numbers to represent depressions in the water. If both waves would have had a troughs measuring -3 cm, then they combine to make an extradeep -6 cm trough. A +3 cm crest and a -3 cm trough result in a height of zero, i.e. the waves momentarily cancel each other out at that point. This additive rule is referred to as the principle of superposition, "superposition" being merely a fancy word for "adding."

www.vias.org...

Oh, SNAP!

OMG, this is not waves in water and believe me I experienced it and there was no canceling each other out, not before the whole place went crash!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

your name is christchurch seems more ironic if you strike a town with a such a religious name. If i agreed with the OP that would be my argument.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

For goodness sake, I am saying that two quakes go off at once and so a huge force meets up with another huge force and collide and of course what you say about quakes in general is true...

Is this really the level of intelligence on this site?

Do you need to insult the people around you in order to explain yourself properly?
Also, do you have any evidence of this weapon besides just saying two forces collide?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Oh man I give up ... you guys have not heard of HAARP?

I guess you will think it a coincidence that the top seismologists where running around here in a non earthquake zone of New Zealand before the huge September quake and that FEMA officials were here at the time of this latest quake ... just a coincidence I image?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OMG, this is not waves in water and believe me I experienced it and there was no canceling each other out, not before the whole place went crash!

A wave is a wave, regardless of the medium. The only difference is velocity. Furthermore, while experiencing it was tragic, it does not make you an expert on the subject; rather, a victim. Nonetheless, you could use a lesson in physics yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Alternate hypothesis:

New Zealand is a very geologically active artifact of ancient Gondwanaland, and is abutting against the ever-shifting pacific plate. All around the rim of the pacific plate, from Chile to Alaska and Japan, earthquakes, volcanoes, mountain upheavals, and calderas are constantly going off due to tectonic pressure, and have been since at least the dawn of human records along the rim of the basin.

When a big earthquake happens, the crust of the earth remains unsettled, and shifts; the stress is not all gone, and may occasionally snap as an aftershock, which can be just as powerful as the original quake - or even MORE powerful, if the shock is the result of the same movement that caused the initial quake.

My hypothesis is that the earth is a large lump of hot, plastic rock (with a light candy shell) that shifts and moves according to internal pressure and tidal influence from the sun and moon. This movement causes stress, resulting in slips and fractures in the earth's surface - earthquakes. Some places are more active than others, for example... New Zealand.

I suppose that if believing the NWO has a killer earthquake death machine is fun for you, I can't stop you from buying it. But I do want you to ask yourself... What the hell point is there to try this out on Christchurch, New Zealand, of all places? Or on some island out in the middle of nowhere in Indonesia? Port au Prince I can almost understand, but really, this killer earthquake death machine has gotta be expensive (and no doubt, amazingly obvious!) I'd figure that even on a test, you'd want the most, er, bang for your buck. Why not a major world city" Beijing? or hey! Tokyo, it's got the same Pacific Plate problems, after all!

Or... it could just be a goddamned earthquake.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Plug the word HAARP and earthquakes into Google.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by redtic

Oh man I give up ... you guys have not heard of HAARP?

I guess you will think it a coincidence that the top seismologists where running around here in a non earthquake zone of New Zealand before the huge September quake and that FEMA officials were here at the time of this latest quake ... just a coincidence I image?

How does HAARP effect the tectonic plates when it deals with the ionosphere?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join