It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Underground Chamber Found on Moon By India's Chandrayaan-1 Spacecraft

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Funny how I can buy a pocket knife for 20 bucks I can multi task with, but NASA spends hundreds of millions of dollars on satellites that cant?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Oh, I see...that's proof?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

Then what is? For crying out loud, it's a goddamn official paper written by the scientists at ISRO which you must have checked in that pdf file I posted. And that's the photograph taken by Chandrayaan's TMC (Terrain Mapping Camera).

What else is the 'proof' you need?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

BEWARE OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIALCOMPLEX. THIS SAYS IT ALL

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
wow could this be tru

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
India must have a pretty good space program.
Where do I sign up?
With all this crap in the Middle East, I should probably reserve a seat.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Then what is? For crying out loud, it's a goddamn official paper written by the scientists at ISRO which you must have checked in that pdf file I posted. And that's the photograph taken by Chandrayaan's TMC (Terrain Mapping Camera).

Unfortunately, a lot of the skeptics on this board will not accept anything as fact unless it is right in front of them. For belief in "outlandish" things like extraterrestrial intelligence, they would need to land on Earth in their backyard, come out, play with their dogs a little bit, sit down for dinner, provide extensive astrobiological proof (say DNA sample and/or cutting off one of their appendages for scientific study), complete map of their originating home world and the trajectories used to get here, complete transfer of knowledge of their travel technology..

Only then will the skeptics MAYBE accept the fact of extraterrestrial intelligence.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunterKiller

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Unfortunately, a lot of the skeptics on this board will not accept anything as fact unless it is right in front of them. For belief in "outlandish" things like extraterrestrial intelligence, they would need to land on Earth in their backyard, come out, play with their dogs a little bit, sit down for dinner, provide extensive astrobiological proof (say DNA sample and/or cutting off one of their appendages for scientific study), complete map of their originating home world and the trajectories used to get here, complete transfer of knowledge of their travel technology..

Only then will the skeptics MAYBE accept the fact of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Your quoted text had nothing to do with extraterrestrials. His doubts were in the veracity of the collected data by ISRO, not the existence of ET. But, one could retort that nothing that damningly evident to the existence of ETs is known, and maybe you're just speculating.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20

Your quoted text had nothing to do with extraterrestrials. His doubts were in the veracity of the collected data by ISRO, not the existence of ET. But, one could retort that nothing that damningly evident to the existence of ETs is known, and maybe you're just speculating.

Hi. yea, I was just using the topic of ETs as an analogy since it is one of the major topics in ATS.. What I'm getting at is that some people are so extreme in skepticism that they will not believe anything as fact unless they have physically observed it themselves.

And sorry, I for one am not rich enough to send any ATS forum members to the Moon to see this cave.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

So I shouldn't rule out the possibility of going to the moon just so soon? not like NASA was helping my childhood dreams.... also great post

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
reply to post by weedwhacker

Funny how I can buy a pocket knife for 20 bucks I can multi task with, but NASA spends hundreds of millions of dollars on satellites that cant?

That just made my day right there....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hahahaha!!! a future human base??
Yeah right. Like we will ever be allowed to live there.
Anyone heard the radio footage of the astronaut on the moon saying
"they are watching us, on the other side of the crater i see big ships, omg this is unbelievable, we have to go"?

Nasa did a test by letting a satelite explode near the moon and its echo lasted two ours! It's hollow and i believe strongly it's inhabited by lifeforms we are gonna meet very soon....

They will never allow us to live on their base.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by R_Clark

did a bit of looking aroundand found a picture, nothing detailed but looks real to me, it just proves what NASA hides, look for it on google earth and i cant see it, not suprising =_=

jroberson151.wordpress.com...

A fool in NASA must have went "duh how did we miss that" when he saw that picture.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Makes me wonder, with the high number of flags this thread has received, that it didn't make it onto the ATS main page. I only discovered this fantastic entry while looking for another thread. With this many flags and stars, it should have made it to the main page IMHO. I'm sure there's some protocol, perhaps, at ATS to determine which stories make it to the home page?

Yet, this seems to be the kind of story to make it to the home page, instead of that pedophilia story about that latest animated movie about the evil mastermind. I forget the name. Apparently there was some subliminal phallic (sp?) symbols in a scene or two. THAT made the home page. NOT THIS STORY ABOUT NEW FINDINGS ON THE MOON. Something seems to be amiss.

Great story. S & F.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Unfortunately, that's the way it is. It's all in the software programing. If one has the max number of flags within 24 hours, it will automatically be slotted on the main page. This thread probably reached that landmark AFTER 24 hours. So there...!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Um, I posted a topic before this discovery was made. It's a topic about the Movie Slacker. Made in 1991. Here's the specific clip. www.youtube.com...

He talks about colonies being made on the moon... NASA, zombie-people.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh!

What a surprise!

(-_-)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
is this the picture of the crater you where referring to Tahnya86, Its over a mile wide,

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by R_Clark

Wow, that’s awesome! Thanks India!

Let's see the Chandrayaan-1 Spacecraft found ice/water on the Moon, so NASA countered by shooting a rocket to blow it up. How much you wanna bet we blow up this cavern to study it? :p

Something even more embarrassing for NASA- The cost of Chandrayaan-1 Spacecraft was only $80 million dollars! Compare that to the $424 million dollar satellite NASA just lost that was only going to study the affect of aerosols on the Earth's climate....

wait, so we shot down one of their spacecraft that discovered what could be one of the greatest discoveries of our time?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The obvious question nobody answers is what is that giant white string doing casting a shadow only in the supposed hole? Why is a cartoon wrapping a string around the moon and why does it only cast a shadow in the hole? Why is the surface down in the hole of higher resolution than the upper surface of the moon?

What a pile of rubbish. Bugs Bunny is more believable than that picture.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join