It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Um how does that make peop suspect? You are exactly the example of how suppression works. If you have EVER done any lab or patent work you would know how silly you sound.

I'm familiar with labs. I'm familiar with a lab that gave a 20 million dollar research grant to someone and he ran tests that he knew were not going to work but went through the motions for the pay check. Everyone knew what was going on but no one cared. And when it got audited people just fudged numbers. (But that is personal experience so it doesn't matter much)

Stop using vague conspiracy theories to support your misguided stance. Either offer some proof of working technology or just drop it.

No, this isn't suppression, this is fraud. Fraud is the nemesis to science. And if you cared about this field of study you wouldn't perpetuate lies.

Again, provide something or stop portraying it is fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You must have first hand knowledge? Right.

I think Europeans take it pretty serious. I will get you a CERN article I have somewhere having to do with dark matter.

Also chew through this.
Wolfram Knapp

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just to be clear here. Is there any labs doing theoretical r&d you agree with? Or is it all cut and dry if they don't do what you believe to be sound physics they are frauds? Seems all those people still work at the University, still have a lab and still get funding.

Anyhow this is irrelevant because I am skeptical of the op. ZPE I am not. It's only a matter of time before they figure out how to use. Since it has soundness in the form of dark matter.

how's you b 2 research and biefeld brown going? See a connection in it's practical use yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

ZPE can not be extracted. Not on any level that would be useful to large scale energy production. ZPE is the lowest energy state of a quantam mechanical system. Meaning, the absolute lowest amount of energy there is, ZERO point energy, as in: none, nada, zilch, no way no how.

Wow. You know nothing about why it's called that. The reason it's called that has everything to do with the fact that even removing all normal matter (zero matter) and dropping the temperature to effectively zero degrees Kelvin (zero heat), the energy is still detectable. This "none, nada, zilch, no way no how" energy is what is causing our universe to not only expand, but accelerate in its expansion. That does not seem like nothing to ME. In fact, it sounds like quite a huge amount coming in. So I have to guess your belief that nothing could be extracted that would be useful to large scale energy production is far from the mark.

If you want to syphon magical energy out of something it would not be ZPE. It would be something else.

No "magic" about this huge pool of energy.

The papers on this subject are misleading, I understand how people get confused but the original theory still stands.

What "original theory" are you talking about?

2: You dad could have lied to you.

WTF!?! Oh, good grief. A man does NOT come home from work, many a day, and excitedly describe his work, try to teach it, offer visions of what it means for Humanity, and then one day come home to say it's secret, if it's made up. With documentation available that the work really was being done in the 1950's. Man, you're reaching here.

You don't have knowledge, you have hearsay, and there is nothing to say that your dad was telling the truth, or even that you are telling the truth about what he told you. For someone that quotes bunk studies and bunk organisations so often, I would say that your vetting process is flawed.

I have my eyes on you. You have been here, what? less than a week, and already you have me sussed out - all these "bunk" studies. Right. If you had actually looked, I rarely link studies. Virtually all of what I post is my own work, ideas, thoughts, etc.

Another fail.

edit on 3/6/2011 by Amaterasu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Pretty contradictory to say it's utter garbage than it's researched seriously.

The difference between you and I is I know enough to know I don't understand it all. But rather read these papers as actual possibilities. Especially when labs and millions of dollars in funding are applied. I also know enough to say I am wrong.

You sound skitzo saying yes leading labs do research than say it's utter garbage? Which is it?

I also know how advanced your math has to be to debunk papers on ZPE. So I won't try.

Did I ever say EVER I believed any of these things to be truth? I am just defending the possibility which you present as "utter garbage" with about as much math or equations as anyone here.

The only thing I have supported as having use and "knowing" it does practically isthe biefeld brown effect. Again I can't prove it on paper. But it's common sense if you look at what labs were researching it and when the b2 came out to the public. The 30 percent weight reduction may not be antigravity for the plane but it certainly helps when way up in the sky.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by boncho

You must have first hand knowledge? Right.

I think Europeans take it pretty serious. I will get you a CERN article I have somewhere having to do with dark matter.

Also chew through this.
Wolfram Knapp

I believe that ZPE is "dark" energy, not dark matter, but still...the right track. [smile]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Just to be clear here. Is there any labs doing theoretical r&d you agree with? Or is it all cut and dry if they don't do what you believe to be sound physics they are frauds? Seems all those people still work at the University, still have a lab and still get funding.

Anyhow this is irrelevant because I am skeptical of the op. ZPE I am not. It's only a matter of time before they figure out how to use. Since it has soundness in the form of dark matter.

There is a difference between legitimate theoretical research and fake research. Yes, CERN is a real lab with real scientists that produce real scientific papers with real data and real equations. They are also not asking for donations and have produced very good data.

And yes, some legitimate labs have been studying certain things for decades (cold fusion) for one. But until they create a working model it is just research. Physicists working on something does not substantiate a hypotheses that said function is real or that it works. That is why they do research.

A theory is not legitimate or proven because someone investigates or researches it.

There is a big difference between theoretical research and statement of fact. You are stating that this technology works, and you link bunk science projects to support that. That assumption is false. Working ZPE devices that harvest energy at the quantum level do not exist and there is no conclusive scientific basis to assume so, or that they ever will.

Just drop it. If you want to talk about free energy, simply say, "In my head, I think this is happening...: before every statement you make. Then you will not offend the rest of us who don't wish to be subject to propaganda.

Since it has soundness in the form of dark matter.

An asinine comment. You are telling me you have created a theory that explains and understands dark matter? Please do share, pick up your Nobel on the way out.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You sound skitzo saying yes leading labs do research than say it's utter garbage? Which is it?

No, I say the bunk labs that have no credible explanations that are making unsubstantiated claims are utter garbage. And you make it a habit to link me to such sites.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

I could be wrong but I thought patents of these kinds require an actual working model because of the many pranksters who have tainted the field.

Patents do not need to work. There are thousands and thousands of patents that do not work.

If it works, than where is it?

Sorry, they need to demonstrate working models. That is a factoid. In fact, due to their rules, and the fact this takes big bucks and the person loses their rights to the patent, in a certain length of time its one more gatekeeping way of stealing and suppression tactics.

I on the other hand, who consider Banks, our pyramid systems, patents and copyrights to be Crimes Against Humanity and Treason, Slavery and other very criminal things to put it mildly incuding exhortion of the public, lies, fruad and suppression of truth, just countless crimes, do not support them and believe that along with following those people who have gotten their projects to WORK, and there are quite a few, and that pretty ends your argument. I have links on my thread of some that work, even one where the guy is in jail for exhortion, based on his insistence of going the market place way instead of just releasing it, while others have had success in doing this but the placement of magnets and details they're shooting in the dark with, but the Debunker said, its not free energy because the batteries degrade, though he admitted to seeing it in use working. So the debunker gave positive testimony to the invention. Yes batteries need to be cared for but they're in regular electronics too.

And I'm more interested in the Tesla torus shaped coils, the magnetic fields.

Really, patents need to be scanned and taken back to the people. The one thing never do is patent something. Release it all and get workshops going with kids and tradespeople round the world like cells, and then compete with others for items, if you want to, but hands on is best.

Come to think of it, those antigravity videos look interesting and intend to get my kids on this soon.

Factories would, should the grid go down, need back up power. Its time for people to get on the job, I'd say, since our leaders are dinosaurs and need to retire.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes thank you. It was a typo. A mental one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

CERN doesn't ask for donations? Or do they just pay a fundraiser to do it? nice try

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ok so the University of Colorado, the University of Bologna, Fachbereich Elektrotechnik, University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig-Wolfenbuettel,Institut for Experimental Physics, Otto von Guericke Universitat, Magdeburg

Are all frauds in your view. Now we get to the real you. I ready gave you a list of labs researching the biefeld brown effect which is also utter rubbish in your words. Eventhough the list included every single aerospace lab in the us.

No I don't think I will drop it. You prove the suppression argument perfect. They got to you real good.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hm, well isn't this a red letter day! now all we need are some HEV suits, and we'll be able to take down Breen's benefactors! hahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeadFlagBlues

Godspeed You Black EMPEROR

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

WTF!?! Oh, good grief. A man does NOT come home from work, many a day, and excitedly describe his work, try to teach it, offer visions of what it means for Humanity, and then one day come home to say it's secret, if it's made up. With documentation available that the work really was being done in the 1950's. Man, you're reaching here.

There is no alternative explanation? His research could have failed and instead of admitting defeat he claimed his work became classified.

I don't know if that explanation or your explanation or a completely different one is right. You haven't provided (or don't have) anything to support any idea as to what your dad was doing or what he did or how successful his research was.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Ok so the University of Colorado, the University of Bologna, Fachbereich Elektrotechnik, University of Applied Sciences Braunschweig-Wolfenbuettel,Institut for Experimental Physics, Otto von Guericke Universitat, Magdeburg

Are all frauds in your view. Now we get to the real you. I ready gave you a list of labs researching the biefeld brown effect which is also utter rubbish in your words. Eventhough the list included every single aerospace lab in the us.

No I don't think I will drop it. You prove the suppression argument perfect. They got to you real good.

I don't remember mentioning those names. I don't remember saying the B-Brown effect was utter nonsense. I said it's real science that is being misrepresented.

You have a way of twisting things so it all fits into your grand conspiracy and viewpoint. Please tell me again how the b2 bomber works like an ion tinfoil kite. You make assumptions with no facts whatsoever, and because you do not vet information or sources you have no credibility.

You can take such a wide stance on free energy and claim you are being rational. You can't even provide your own insight to any papers that you have linked me to. You linked me to one claiming some miraculous energy technology and is was really decades old science that you had no interpretation of.

Please explain in your own words how all these effects apply to practical application....

This whole thread is an abomination, because the OP is a fraudulent company making fraudulent claims and anything legitimate being discussed is bring thrown into the same category. It's not.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

CERN doesn't ask for donations? Or do they just pay a fundraiser to do it? nice try

Let me be more specific, CERN doesn't sell books, do a paid conference circuit or ask for donations of its website. CERN does real science, and comparing the 'integrity research institute' to CERN is laughable.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Fraud does happen in the Scientific community hence the need for critical peer review. Without this it is no wonder that people pop up everywhere with claims to free energy, their claims are not substantiated because they don't go through the process.

Unfortunately even with strict review, some fraudsters still manage to dupe respectable establishments.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Uh huh. Do you know how to become a professor? You have to be published.

Selling books is what many many phd s do. Many scientist including ones even you would recognize. As is the way Startups do it in science. You really do constantly just come off as someone who is just arguing.

I don't have to prove anything to you. It's you who is making the claims this stuff doesnt work. I think I have done a fine job exposing You and that you contradict yourself. Which is really the only argument I have been making

Yeah I take a wide stance on alternative energy. Because I don't have the answers. I don't know it all like you do. So I read and let my intuition guide me. Which is all you are doing. The difference being you pretend to be an expert.

Like I said there is no free energy. It just comes from somewhere we may not understand yet. How is the biefeld brown effect missinterpreted? Oh and your comment on ecu s and kids modifying their Hondas is way different than hydroxy. I have an 88 4 runner I have modded out myself. It runs lean and I put acetone in the gas. But it still doesn't perform like the paper you read

No matter what is said you debunk it without any proof. How is it my job to prove it? Your the one making the claim over an inventor who already tried to prove it. It's your job to disprove it with facts. Go ahead and start on Mr Knapps work. I am sure you have the credentials he does and the math backround to do it.

It's pretty disingenuous to act like you are more knowledgable than these folks working in labs pretty easy argument to call them frauds. That way you don't have to disprove the actual math.

By the way where is your invention? Or is your fancy just disproving others?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Again I realize that there are frauds. Like possibly this op. See I said possibly. You know why? Because I didn't take the hours necesary to disprove it with hard evidence, make videos, and show how it's wrong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join