It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

beforeitsne ws.com

The MEC – A Transducer

The MEC can fulfill both energy and propulsion needs efficiently and at low cost. The MEC can be thought of as a transducer; just as a microphone converts sound energy into electrical, the MEC, it is believed, taps into what is called zero point energy (ZPE). What is ZPE? Put simply, it is the energy that drives the whole universe, from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy. But up until now, no one has presented a practical means to tap the ZPE.

No Pollution, No Waste, No Radioactivity

The MEC is a revolutionary discovery. Once rotating at a minimum speed,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.integrityresearchinstitute.org

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This may explain why the MSM has been nearly silent with respect to some of the current breakthroughs in cold fusion technology. I think that TPTB already know that we don't have the time necessary to construct cold fusion power plants around the globe and therefore it is not the ultimate answer to our energy needs.

However, it's beginning to look like Nikola Tesla may have been right all along about the existence of ZPE, or as he called it; "Radiant Energy." It may also turn out that cold fusion technology becomes obsolete before it's even fully developed and the same could said for wind and solar if this new MEC device pans out.

I've always believed that the most important thing that could come from "Disclosure" would be the release of the technology necessary to harness Zero Point Energy. As this article clearly states, this technology will completely revolutionize the way we do things on this planet and beyond.

As important as some of the applications listed in the source article may be, there are even more to consider. For instance, if we an have unlimited, pollution free source of energy, we could build desalination plants around the globe solving many, if not all, of our water shortage problems. With that water, we could begin to farm the world's desert and finally put an end to world hunger and most water borne diseases.

This technology will also completely change the way we live our daily lives in that much less work would be required in order to sustain our standard of living.

It is estimated that close to 80% of our time spent working is just to cover the current cost of the energy required to sustain our daily lives. Whether it's the energy we actually use or the energy required to produce the products we consume, it all has to be paid for and we currently devote 80% of our time doing just that.

If energy is abundant and free, people will be more inclined to choose a profession that makes them happy as opposed to one that just meets their financial needs. Parents could devote more time to raising their children as opposed to working 2 or 3 jobs just to come home too exhausted to care about anything other than sleep.

IMO, two income households, which is today's norm, is probably the single biggest factor related to our failing educational system and gang violence. Teachers cannot be expected to make up the slack for parents who are no longer involved in the kid's education and/or day to day lives.

This folks, is going to radically change the way we live our lives.

beforeitsne ws.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
be foreWARNEDit'sNOTnews.com is not very reputable. I would be more inclined to believe in cold fusion rather than

ZPE at this point in time anyways.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Good find.

It would solve a lot of problems if this device actually works.

...And probably create more problems in some areas.

Whats the cost, and how long until it gets reduced in size so that it may be more applicable in the use of cars etc.

I also noticed that the machine was triangular in shape. And produces anti-gravity... hmm.

eee.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Seems like you have great ideas for humanity when it comes to energy, but I imagine how you take into account corporate profit and the wealthy wanting to keep and expand their wealth? We have the resources to grow food for the entire world, free, now, but we won't because the corporations who can do it see no profit in it.

I do believe, if the source (the Integrity Research Institute) cited in your source is credible, they may be on to something. They're looking in all the right areas. (Zero point energy, etc). I guess what struck me most was your utopian outlook about how the technology will be used. I imagine little to no change in the day to day lives of anyone, just a stronger military and "TPTB" selling us 'free' energy.
edit on 5-3-2011 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cool selling points, but we heard it all before. How does it work?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Free energy is nice, but I'm anxious for the anti-gravity applications. The zero-point anti-gravity principle reminds me of this concept of some years ago...

Gravity Control Technologies flying saucer:
www.gctspace.com...

That saucer was to be an entry in a NASA 2003 X-Prize contest, but NASA rejected it.

If NASA had developed that technology (perhaps with assistance by Dr. Ning Li) then, they would not have lost another satellite to the Pacific Ocean yesterday.

edit on 3/5/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This technology and others will be revealed closer to a complete global collapse,however a lot of people will mysteriously be assasinated or mysteriously die to keep a lid on it,the straight to the top OP( TPTB )want to restart the technology after all personality and intellectual characteristical knowledge of people family and friends of a friends database is consolidated (CENSUS)for after a known historical event.A country which knows about this event has global domination afterwards,if informationm is leaked then THAT country won`t,REPEAT WON`T EXIST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.Naturaully formed events happen on earth and knowing when the big KAHUNI is going to happen to a specific region of earth is more powerful than sending in a army,as it occurs without WARNING.
PLEASE SITBACK AND STRAP YOURSELFS IN AND AWAIT THE OUTCOME.

END MESSAGE.
You can link to all my threads and see the evidence and some rhetorical chatter to mask THE STRAIGHT TO THE TOP OP`s( TPTB`s ) knowledge.COMPUTER DATABASES WERE NOT INVENTED FOR NO REASON.
Thankyou and I hope this is of help.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

If cold fusion power plants weren't so expensive and time consuming to construct and if cold fusion offered the extra benefits like anti gravity and freedom from being an energy slave, that go hand in hand with ZPE, I would lean that way too.

Tesla knew that ZPE was there for the taking and TPTB have suppressed that technology for nearly 100 years in order to maintain their global energy monopoly. Energy is what currently makes the world go around, not the U.S. dollar and not gold or silver, it's control of energy that keeps TPTB in power. Who do yo think will control the cold fusion power plants, once built? Could I put one in my home?

The only way that I see to free the people from the grasp of the wealthy elite is to unveil the existence of ZPE and to make ZPE receivers available to individual homeowners at an affordable "one time" cost. This would end the day to day routine of exhausting work just to pay someone else to provide us with something that is actually abundant and free.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
But of course, it wont change our daily lives one iota, because some scamming piece of crap will just buy up all the minerals and component parts, and charge anyone who wants to build or install these things through the eyeballs for the parts, thus making these items extremely pricey.
Either that, or this tech will go the way of Captured Quantum Macro Objects and the water powered car, and be buried by the energy consortiums, buried so deep that even governments wont be able to make it surface again.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Would be curious to know how it works.
Have got one myself at the link in my signature.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I too would like to know how it works. IMO, It appears that this particular device operates on ZPE that is received while creating magnetic fields that are somehow in balance with the natural magnetic frequencies emitted from within our planet.

Although, I believe that there is definitely more than one way to harness ZPE and anti-grav. Some have even speculated that some of this secret technology is what enables the B-2 stealth bomber to fly while carrying a full bomb load. I read about research being conducted where they spin a metallic superfluid inside of a magnetic containment field at very high speeds resulting in an unlimited energy source accompanied by anti gravitational effects. I also read about several other methods currently being researched as well.

The real beauty of ZPE is that it does not really need to be produced, only received. Like the source article states, ZPE is the energy or frequency that our entire universe operates on. It's unlimited and it's free, we have only to become attuned to and in balance with it, in order to realize the abundance and freedom it offers mankind.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Free energy is nice, but I'm anxious for the anti-gravity applications. The zero-point anti-gravity principle reminds me of this concept of some years ago...

www.gctspace.com...

That saucer was to be an entry in a NASA X-Prize contest, but NASA rejected it.

If NASA had developed that technology then (perhaps with assistance by Dr. Ning Li), they would not have lost another satellite to the Pacific Ocean yesterday.

Just what is the force that keeps those quiet, slow and hovering triangles up? It can't have anything to do with air.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by Larryman

www.gctspace.com...

That saucer was to be an entry in a NASA X-Prize contest, but NASA rejected it.

If NASA had developed that technology then (perhaps with assistance by Dr. Ning Li), they would not have lost another satellite to the Pacific Ocean yesterday.

Just what is the force that keeps those quiet, slow and hovering triangles up? It can't have anything to do with air.

The "Extended Heim Theory" proposes a force released from an extra dimension of our existance, that alters the ship's matter to a reduced mass form. When mass is reduced... gravitaional attraction to it is reduced. I guess that 'extra dimensional force' may be associated with 'zero-point field energy'. Both forces seem to be released by the use of rotating super-conductive magnetic materials - disk or plasmas.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Apparantly superfluid state matter has been discovered in nature, in the guts of a neutron star , and existing at EXTREMELY high temperatures, where previously superfluids had only ever been created in a lab at approaching absolute zero.

www.sciencedaily.com...

One of the interesting things about superfluids is that they exist in a friction free state, and can act as superconducting magnets. If research leads science to discover a method for room temperature existance of such a fluid, would you agree that this potential discovery would be extremely interesting if intergrated into this Morningstar Energy Box device? I understand there would be containment issues, but I find the possibility interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If you'd like to know how (they say) it works, just follow the links.

Here, just over one hour long, is a Google Video....there are many more links to wade through, but this may be in interesting place to start:

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Larryman

Apparantly superfluid state matter has been discovered in nature, in the guts of a neutron star , and existing at EXTREMELY high temperatures, where previously superfluids had only ever been created in a lab at approaching absolute zero.

www.sciencedaily.com...

One of the interesting things about superfluids is that they exist in a friction free state, and can act as superconducting magnets. If research leads science to discover a method for room temperature existance of such a fluid, would you agree that this potential discovery would be extremely interesting if intergrated into this Morningstar Energy Box device? I understand there would be containment issues, but I find the possibility interesting none the less.

Yes... it would be interesting to spin that material in a synchrotron.

I think AlienScientist was proposing something like a low-temperature magnetic super-fluid in his YouTube videos. I remember seeing some black material attracted up toward a magnetic, and acting like a fluid at room temp. His objective is to duplicate the anti-gravity (mass reduction) of the TR-3B triangle ship function.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ZPE is real.

pions spontaniously are formed on the fabric of space time,pions condense into quarks and quarks into electrons.

spin a magnet and you will notice the gravitomagnetic effect,the spin of the magnetic causes pions,then quarks then electrons to be formed on the fabric of space time,its called gravitomagnetism.

a spinning body creates electrons from the space time void,any movment infact produces electrons from space time.

all you have to do to create a free energy device is to cause a superconductor to spin at high velocities and they amount of electrons it creates is greater than the energy needed to power the spin.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I checked out the "paper". Straight to the references, always a good tell-tale sign. 2 references, on of which is a book by John R. R. Searl who, to date, has not been able to substantiate any of his claims. The second paper is in Russian, however the only sites that appear when googling the title are the usual "free energy/anti-grav" mumbo jumbo sites. Cargo cult science at it's best.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Of course, I too have seen this speculation:

Some have even speculated that some of this secret technology is what enables the B-2 stealth bomber to fly while carrying a full bomb load...

However, seems a bit unlikely, in view of this B-2 crash in Guam, on takeoff. The problem there was completely due to aerodynamics, and instrument failure....the airspeed was indicating higher than actual, and thus when the pilot (thought) he had sufficient speed to lift off, he didn't. And, it stalled. Seems to me that IF the B-2 had such added "assist technology" then it wouldn't need such a sophisticated fly-by-wire computer processor, and associated components, for its control.

The first one is a normal takeoff, and climb out. Starting @1:39, the second one is the doomed airplane. You can see, too, way too much nose up pitch attitude, right after lift-off:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join