It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
be foreWARNEDit'sNOTnews.com is not very reputable. I would be more inclined to believe in cold fusion rather than

ZPE at this point in time anyways.

Cold fusion has recently been proven my friend....check out this link:

pesn.com...

pesn.com...
You are here: PureEnergySystems.com > News > February 22, 2011
Rossi's cold fusion reactor achieves 15 kW for 18 hours

Recently a technical test of Andrea Rossi's Ni-H reactor (energy catalyzer) was conducted in which a minimum of 15 kW of heat was produced continuously for 18 hours, observed by Dr. Joseph Levi and others. Coming soon: reports from upcoming experiments to be performed in cooperation with the University of Bologna's physics department.

Rossi's cold fusion apparatus.
Photo by Daniel Passerini

by Hank Mills with Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

Another test has been performed on Andrea Rossi's Cold Fusion E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) Reactor. Early information about this test indicates it confirmed a large gain of energy over an extended period of time. Could more proof be building that a workable Cold Fusion technology has finally arrived?

Andrea Rossi claims to have developed a practical and commercial ready Cold Fusion technology that could cost around 1 cent per kilowatt hour; with the first 1 MW plant completed later this year, comprised of 125 units ganged together. It utilizes nano-nickel powder, hydrogen gas, and undisclosed (for proprietary reasons) catalysts under pressure to produce large amounts of energy. A successful public demonstration of his technology was held January 14. Now, news about another experiment is being released.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unit,I will give you something to check up,check out
www.rikenresearch.riken.jp...
www.subtleenergies.com...
www.aip.org...
www.janis.com...#
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

What does all this mean you ask?Supercooled Liquid helium 3 has amalgamize component of absorbing more electrons than current physics can explain.What does this mean?Within the right type of component generator this can be accelerated within that generator to make a eternity device,this pairs hydrogen from the environment to energy.
I cannot discuss anymore other than for you to understand Diamonds/glass cannot conduct electrical current and forms the bases for !I cannot inform you of the nature of !
anyways check it outUsing superfluid helium-3 to explore new phenomena see if you can figure out how can a element be used for a eternity generator whenn it would require vast amounts of the element,according to current knowledge,thats all I am saying for now !

Using superfluid helium-3 to explore new phenomena 15 May 2009 (Volume 4 Issue 5) There are liquids that can climb up the walls of their container like a life form and down the other side. Superfluid helium is the only liquid that exhibits this mysterious phenomenon. Helium turns into a liquid when cooled to a temperature close to absolute zero, and into a superfluid state when cooled further. Superfluidity is a quantum mechanical phenomenon that appears in accordance with physical principles that govern the microscopic world, and is a state that we can observe on a macroscopic scale. The Low Temperature Physics Laboratory is using unique methods to observe the properties of superfluid helium-3, and their findings are expected to help us understand the mechanism of superconductivity and the birth of the Universe. Furthermore, the Laboratory has started conducting research aimed at building a quantum computer by manipulating individual electrons on the surface of liquid helium (Fig. 1). Figure 1: Manipulating individual electrons on the surface of liquid helium. Applying microwaves to individual electrons on the surface of liquid helium allows us to excite and control them. enlarge image The world of quantum mechanics observed at ultralow temperatures A hundred years have passed since the Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes (the 1913 winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics) succeeded in liquefying helium by cooling it to 4.2 K in 1908 (K, or kelvin, is the absolute scale of temperature; 0 K = −273.15 °C). The success in liquefying helium is recognized as the beginning of low-temperature physics, a field of research into physical phenomena that appear at low temperatures. Kamerlingh Onnes further tried to cool liquid helium to 2.17 K or lower, discovering a phenomenon that is now recognized as superfluidity. However, the term ‘superfluidity’ was invented in 1938 by the Russian physicist Pyotr Kapitsa (one of the 1978 winners of the Nobel Prize in Physics), who demonstrated by experiments that liquid helium loses its viscosity at ultralow temperatures. Superfluid helium in a container exhibits a mysterious behaviour: it climbs up the walls of the container and down the other side (Fig. 2). Furthermore, superfluid helium continues to flow after being made to flow round a cylindrical container. The flow velocity of a liquid in a normal state (normal flow) gradually decreases and finally comes to a complete stop as it collides with the surrounding walls; that is, when the movement of individual particles in the liquid becomes random. In the superfluid state, however, the liquid continues to flow because individual particles do not move randomly but in a uniform manner. The lack of viscosity is also attributed to the uniform movement of particles. Figure 2: Mysterious phenomenon exhibited by superfluid helium-4. Superfluid helium in a container climbs up the walls and down the other side (as the arrow indicates) because of the lack of viscosity in the fluid. enlarge image The phenomenon of particles moving in a uniform manner as observed in the superfluid state is called ‘Bose–Einstein condensation’. According to quantum mechanics, the physical principles that apply to the microscopic world, particles can be classified as ‘Bose particles’ or ‘Fermi particles’, and it is only Bose particles that cause Bose–Einstein condensation. Here, Bose particles are those in which the total number of subatomic particles within the atom (the sum of the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus and the electrons around it) is even, whereas in Fermi particles the total number of subatomic particles is odd. For example, normal helium-4 (4He) consists of two protons, two neutrons, and two electrons, which means that it is a Bose particle because the sum is six—an even number. Thus, when normal helium is cooled to 2.17 K or lower, Bose–Einstein condensation occurs, and the helium is transformed into the superfluid state. “When a material is cooled to an ultralow temperature, you can sometimes observe in the macroscopic world phenomena related to quantum mechanics, such as superfluidity. Our main goal is to discover and explore the properties of those phenomena,” says Kimitoshi Kono, Chief Scientist. Using superfluid helium-3 to solve the mystery of superconductivity There is an isotope of helium called helium-3 (3He) that contains one less neutron. Helium-3 is a Fermi particle because it consists of two protons, one neutron, and two electrons, making a total of five—an odd number. However, helium-3 is also transformed into the superfluid state when it is cooled to 0.001 K or lower. The reason is thought to be that two helium-3 atoms form a ‘Cooper pair’, which has an even total number of 10 (5 + 5 = 10), and the Cooper pair behaves as a Bose particle, causing Bose–Einstein condensation. Research into the superfluidity of helium-3 can contribute to elucidating the mechanism of superconductivity, a phenomenon in which electrons flow with no resistance at a certain temperature (the transition temperature). This is because superconductivity appears when electrons (Fermi particles) form Cooper pairs, causing Bose–Einstein condensation. Superconductivity was discovered by Kamerlingh Onnes in 1911. He found that mercury shows zero electrical resistance when cooled to 4 K. But what force serves to make the negative electrons bind together to form Cooper pairs? In 1957, three physicists proposed the ‘BCS theory’ to explain why superconductivity occurs in metallic substances such as mercury. They were awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1972. Later, scientists discovered two types of new phenomena that were not explainable by the BCS theory alone. One is the superconductivity exhibited by cerium or uranium compounds. This phenomenon was discovered in the late 1970s. The other is high-temperature superconductivity in copper oxides, which was discovered in 1986. Today, the highest transition temperature has reached 160 K (about −113 °C) at high pressure. Researchers all over the world are actively engaged in basic studies to understand the mechanism behind these new types of superconductivity and to develop superconducting materials that show superconductivity at progressively higher transition temperatures. They are seeking to develop superconducting materials with zero electrical resistance without being cooled below room temperature. These materials are expected to make a substantial contribution to solving the energy crisis because they can be used in electrical transmission lines and electronic devices without generating heat. Nowadays, new types of superconducting materials are being developed in rapid succsession. In 2001 Jun Akimitsu, a materials scientist at Aoyama Gakuin University, discovered that magnesium diboride exhibits superconductivity. In 2008 Hideo Hosono, a materials scientist at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, also discovered that some iron compounds show superconductivity at a high transition temperature. These studies have received extensive attention from all over the world. Some compounds heavier than uranium have recently been discovered to be superconducting materials. In 2002 a research group in the US discovered that a plutonium compound is superconductive, and in 2007 scientists at Tohoku University and the Japan Atomic Energy Agency discovered that a neptunium compound shows superconductivity. “Superfluidity observed in helium-3 will give us an important clue to understanding these new types of superconductive phenomena,” says Kono. Both superconductivity and superfluidity commonly occur as a result of atoms forming Cooper pairs and causing Bose–Einstein condensation. “In a superconducting substance, electrons are significantly affected by the lattice made of the positive ions that produce the substance, whereas in superfluid helium-3, its atoms affect each other to form Cooper pairs, resulting in a superfluid state. The superfluid phenomenon is easier to understand because no other factors can affect the phenomenon. Furthermore, liquid helium contains no impurities because any element other than helium will already have become solid before the temperature at which helium solidifies. We can therefore conduct very precise experiments.” This means that liquid helium offers the best experimental conditions for conducting research into quantum mechanical phenomena. Probing superfluid helium-3 with a two-dimensional electron system When electrons are moving close to the surface of liquid helium, they become captured about 10 nm (1 nm = 10−9 m) from the surface because there is simultaneous electrical attraction and repulsion on them. The captured electrons, arranged at regular intervals as a result of electrical repulsion, form a two-dimensional planar layer with the thickness of a single electron. The planar layer is a ‘two-dimensional electron system’ because each electron can only move parallel to the surface (Fig. 1). The Low Temperature Physics Laboratory has used the two-dimensional electron system in conducting their unique experiments to investigate the properties of helium-3. “Ours is the only laboratory in the world that can conduct such experiments,” says Kono. The Cooper pairs observed in helium-3 are divided into two types with different properties. Furthermore, in the superfluid state of helium-3, two phases (A and B) appear when the pressure and temperature are changed (Fig. 3). The A-phase state of the superfluid shows a strong anisotropic nature because of the anisotropy of the Cooper pairs that produce the A-phase state in helium-3. In other words, its properties depend on the direction in which the atoms move. For example, the Cooper pairs of helium-3 atoms in liquid helium will break when the temperature is increased. The separated helium-3 atoms then start to move—but in which direction? To find the answer, Kono and his laboratory members conducted an experiment with the two-dimensional electron system.

Science just got interestijng.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Simply stunning news.

...and I have harnessed it in practice also creating anti gravity.

Can't reckon, then, why you bother posting here on ATS?

I mean, you should be fabulously wealthy!! You ought to be hobnobbing with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet....heck you should be rich enough to BUY Bill Gates and Warren Buffet many times over!!!

Lol am posting as the subject and for that matter anything cutting edge interests me.
I never said that, my technology has been applied to any industry as yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
It's not even a theory. Even calling it a hypothesis would be way off the mark.

All Ii've got is a little "wiki"
but it keeps me happy...

en.wikipedia.org...

I can't do any of the serious math but the forces are microscopic ;even at the top of my game that level of math would've still been " hieroglyphics" The pictures say we are surrounded in the "roiling quantum" soup that makes up the fabric of the universe if you have two plates the forces of physical pressure from photons are equal and balanced on both sides of each plate but if you bring them close enough( within 100 diameters a of an atom I guess
together face to face they"filter out the radiation pressure from the vacuum space between them which means there is now a net positive " pressure" on the on the outside of the plates pushing towards the clean energy free vacuum in the center ..like I said microscopic forces. don't look to be making cassimir effect toast any time in our lifetimes.:Who knows maybe some genius can find a common denominator and figure it all out?

For that matter one could build a steel box full of "piezoelectric crystals"( crystals that create a small current when distorted by pressure.take some air out of the box and sink it in the ocean the water pressure on the sides pressing on the crystals would create a tiny( did I say "tiny"?)current...same idea common piezoelectric microphone elements work that way.and the tiny "speaker on your motherboard is a piezo transducer apply a current and the thing distorts itself s acting like a tiny speaker...

Interesting post thanks!..

edit on 5-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Thank you, really fascinating. It seems this has been used in other projects already by the sounds of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You can count on it !Helium3 is a rare elemental but high concentration can be extracted from the moon.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Now, so much falls into place, and also malleable changeable, crafts. The ormus was a really interesting read, and how much could be seen, visualized, theorized, from opening the pineal glands as well.

In addition, this to me could bring similar properties, to the more rare exotic helium down to possible manipulation of backyard einsteins.

However, the thing that bothers me with the helium is while exciting and it should be in the realm of free and advanced populous, with transparency, (ie. I know things need to be guarded a bit, but not by the wolves, more by committees and some experts, ie. i've been told the only reason for hiding free energy is greed, but the antigravity, the waves for stabilizing, are a different matter and would take a really peaceful, high tech advanced equal population to be safe for anyone to utilize.

Basically it could benefit the many instead of the few.

I am going to reread what I just read too, it was really interesting. Helium mining on the moon, eh?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There are elements of science that while we need transparency and better portable and home solutions, ones that we can preferable learn to build and construct, there is a lot of information that would have to be safeguarded. While this world contains so much divisions, and so much disinfo. Its already in the hands of the wrong people, they are acting no different than common gangsters with some scalar wave weapons would, already targeting an terrorizing civilians.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

If NASA had developed that technology (perhaps with assistance by Dr. Ning Li) then, they would not have lost another satellite to the Pacific Ocean yesterday.

really ??????????? please tell us what EVIDENCE you have for the reliability of this alleged " anti gravity " system

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm going to take a wild guess and presume that anyone who calls themselves: www.integrityresearchinstitute.org

...probably doesn't have that much integrity.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Larryman

If NASA had developed that technology (perhaps with assistance by Dr. Ning Li) then, they would not have lost another satellite to the Pacific Ocean yesterday.

really ??????????? please tell us what EVIDENCE you have for the reliability of this alleged " anti gravity " system

Trust me, this is a no win argument with these people. The best thing is to ask them to produce blueprints for a working model, it's either classified or in production,

Don't ask for legitimate scientific (peer reviewed) data, because you will get linked to 100+ sites of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
ATTENTION FOR ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS

After I made my last two posts I knew an attack from the free energy cult people on this forum would come swiftly. So I thought I'd research the companies involved in these claims, before I started though I noticed a comment on the story where someone claims they have done all the leg work for me. Before you spout off about how good this 'breakthrough' is, please read:

Well dear reader, my suggestion is that you take full advantage of this amazing opportunity by making a financial investment into Mr. Robertson's "Institute for Advanced Studies in the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences (IASSPES)."

They could really use the money as this so-called "Institute" doesn't even have enough cash to hire a part-time college intern, much less a "NASA Scientist." Their current total financial assets amount to $248.12.

No kidding!

In otherwords, this is a deliberate hoax being marketed to gullible individuals who may be willing to pay Mr. Robertson and his buddies the $250 he's charging for you to attend his "conference," or pay the $75 he charges to get a copy of the "proceedings."

The IASSPES isn't a bonafide research institute. It is a paper non-profit with virtually no physical assets, no facilities, no laboratories, and no equipment. Mr. Robertson operates it entirely from his kitchen table in his home in Alabama. Mr. Robertson claims to be a "NASA Scientist" when he was just simply an engineering technician. He does hold an engineering degree though, but so do millions of other people.

The "Integrity Research Institute" is only slightly more credible, which isn't too terribly much. They actually have a small office in Maryland in a small commercial complex that also sports a gas station, mortgage company, driving school, insurance adjuster, and massage parlor.

Wow. Now that's prestigious.

I will say this...IRI at least has a better looking website than does IASSPES. But then, anyone can cook up a fancy looking website these days. And unlike IASSPES, the IRI actually does have employees....three part-time employees that work a cumulative total of 45 hours a week.

Wow, again. Like IASSPES, IRI does earn money by marketing conferences and selling CD's of the proceeds. In the coming year they hope to make a few bucks selling their "PREMIER Electrotherapy Device," whatever the hell that is. Double Wow. So I encourage you all to plow your hard earned money into either one of these outstanding research organizations, although I suspect your odds of making a return on your investment might be higher by buying a lottery ticket.

I really shouldn't have to but I will see if I can dig up more on these people at a later time. The first thing I found is that the patent that is linked to this experiment (MEC or whatever you want to call it) is nothing more than a Homopolar Generator also known as a Faraday Disc that was originally built developed in 1831.

To add: The so called integrity research institute has no scientific data on its site but tons of links to books that you can buy, as the poster on the article said. Morningstar Applied Physics has "Papers" on their site, that are not scientific, but just essays on how they think the world is going to change when their breakthrough happens.

The Institute for Advanced Studies in the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences has what look like scientific papers, although I am not much with Physics Math I cannot comment on their equations, however, I do notice they are comparing a vortex created during supersonic flight to that of a wormhole or a field created by a "warp drive" (I kid you not).

This is all bunk. These companies are scammers, and I'm starting to think that it's possible (speculation) that people from these agencies are posting crap on sites like this as viral marketing. Either that or they are just very ignorant. One or the other, there is a conspiracy afoot, but it is a conspiracy of marketing and fraud as opposed to suppression of new technology.

Boncho out

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by john_bmth

It's a theory. It was worked on by Einstein himself. A well researched theory.
University of Colorado is working on a practical energy device. But yes it's a theory.

No. Zero point energy is a genuine term in QP that has been hijacked by pseudo-scientists to describe all sorts of perpetual bunkum.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Originally posted by Movescamp

It's a theory. It was worked on by Einstein himself. A well researched theory.
University of Colorado is working on a practical energy device. But yes it's a theory.

No. Zero point energy is a genuine term in QP that has been hijacked by pseudo-scientists to describe all sorts of perpetual bunkum.

What? You don't think this energy can be extracted? You think it's sitting there detectable but untouchable?

I don't. I know it can be extracted. "Perpetual bunkum" my tail end.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

If you know it can than you must have first hand knowledge. Please build one of these devices and send it to me.

In fact, just send me blueprints or even a scientific paper on how your miracle machine works.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Don't bother replying to some of these guys if you expect them to ever change their statements even when they are wrong They are bitter people who don't believe anything revolutionary can be done without them knowing about it. The contradictory statement and preconceived ideas should be enough to let you in on their character.

That being said I don't know about this one. One of these bitter folks have a point here. Zero point energy does exist and contrary to what some members try to say is studied for extraction by serious and well respected firms.

It wasn't very long ago scientist laughed at the idea of creating antimatter either.

Or that the planets revolved around the sun. In an ellipse. Strangely acoustic theory helped with that and I am not just saying that because of the title of his book.

There is a danger blindly believing these claims. But it's about half the danger of being destined to be an old crank who enjoys telling people their hopes are bogus and a fraudulent.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

While I have not formed a solid opinion on the topic at hand, I must refute the claim because they have no assets or use a small building that they are not onto something. The big computer giants all started in their garage for pete's sake. Those who want to change the world with no resources must start small.

I really hope this technology works, I believe it will or we may already have it, from what I read some of the basis of it was found in the middle 20th century by well known scientists. It is just a matter of time before a craft using this technology crashes like the U2 or other secret crafts before it becomes public.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So is it barely a hypothesis or a genuine term? I am sorry but I am confused? Do you know what you are talking about or like another friend here do you need google and an engineering buddy to tell you?

I linked a study by a "perpetual bunkdum" university. Maybe you should call and tell them to stop their research because it will always be a hoax.

What's absolutely hilarious is most revolutionary inventor have been told all these things by mean spirited cranks. Then they produced an artifact and the cranks stayed cranks while the inventor ends up in history books. Even if it's just a line or two.

Just in case you are too lazy to click on the link above here is a link to the patent.
ZPE patent

I could be wrong but I thought patents of these kinds require an actual working model because of the many pranksters who have tainted the field.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Movescamp because: Link added

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It exists, it's the same thing as vacuum energy. en.wikipedia.org...

Some of it can be released when a vacuum decays to a lower energy state. But I don't think you can extract and use that energy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join