It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity & Zero Point Energy Device Confirmed by Measurements in Morningstar Energy Box

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Amaterasu

WTF!?! Oh, good grief. A man does NOT come home from work, many a day, and excitedly describe his work, try to teach it, offer visions of what it means for Humanity, and then one day come home to say it's secret, if it's made up. With documentation available that the work really was being done in the 1950's. Man, you're reaching here.

There is no alternative explanation? His research could have failed and instead of admitting defeat he claimed his work became classified.

Oh, (highly likely, and in my suspicions) disinfo agent, you crack me up. It was NOT just my father that was working in electrogravitics - it was the whole of the aerospace industry, and there is evidence it was PULLED INTO BLACK OPS. Your ignorance was shown in the previous post I responded to of yours being that you had no clue of the origins of the name, zero point energy, and accused me of something that a quick peek at my posts will show was more character assassination than any reality (a disinfo tactic if there ever was one.) and you fail to own up to your ignorance and attacks...

I don't know if that explanation or your explanation or a completely different one is right. You haven't provided (or don't have) anything to support any idea as to what your dad was doing or what he did or how successful his research was.

Though I provided the way to verify this in another post - I guess you failed to look into it - I will put it up here again. Read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. The company my father worked for is mentioned several times as being one of the top aerospace companies involved with electrogravitics - a company that later on changed its name and (20+ years on) was absorbed by several of the competing companies - so it's not like the author just grabbed current companies to concoct a story on...

Tell you what. You go away believing what you want. *I* know that ZPE/"dark" energy IS extractable. Your feeble attempts here to ride herd on info spreading can cease now.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
reply to post by boncho

Again I realize that there are frauds. Like possibly this op. See I said possibly. You know why? Because I didn't take the hours necesary to disprove it with hard evidence, make videos, and show how it's wrong.

Making claims in Science without evidence backing it up is fraud.
Fraud, fraud, fraud.

Scientists do not make claims until they have peer reviewed work that will sit under scrutiny. Pre complete reports sometimes come out where they say they are 'working towards an understanding of something;'. You can find legitimate papers on such things as the topic in this thread but they do not make unfounded claims.

This article and the sites associated with the project do not represent themselves in that way.

and... The HHO engine has no practical application, so I have no idea how it is has any relevance.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Zero point energy university of Colorado

There is nothing to this but fluff.

I'm sorry if you were fooled by these people however the other posters are correct, this is scientific fraud.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

What is a kahuni? The closest thing I could find is the Hawaiian word Kahuna, which means priest, wizard, sorcerer, magician etc. So what are you on about?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh, (highly likely, and in my suspicions) disinfo agent, you crack me up. It was NOT just my father that was working in electrogravitics - it was the whole of the aerospace industry, and there is evidence it was PULLED INTO BLACK OPS. Your ignorance was shown in the previous post I responded to of yours being that you had no clue of the origins of the name, zero point energy, and accused me of something that a quick peek at my posts will show was more character assassination than any reality (a disinfo tactic if there ever was one.) and you fail to own up to your ignorance and attacks...

Tell everyone again how you submitted 20 resumes a day for 5 years without finding employment. I hazard to guess you live in a fantasy world.

I can't sit and accept ridiculous claims that contain no basis on reality. Please reread something credible on Zero Point Energy, Quantum Mechanics and any other theory that leads you to believe things that haven't been proven in those fields. In fact, get a subscription to Scientific American, or head to a credible university and pick the brain of a credible Physicist.

My understanding is limited, that is why I would never proclaim (for certain) that we can do things that the majority of well respected scientists have no evidence for.

Beyond that I don't know what to say; I have never read anything by you that doesn't sound like complete fiction,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Oh ok I guess I believe you because......you said so? Who are you again? Do write science journals? Can I see you equations disproving the patent. It's 28 pages so it may take a while

Oh and did y'all read any of CERNs research on dark energy and zero point energy?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

But you do proclaim the other way a lot don't you another contradiction

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
i'd love to see ZPE reach meainstream application but unfortunately if it isn't going to be a continual source of income for tptb it'll never reach the public and stay well within military application for a very long time.
edit on 6-3-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Oh ok I guess I believe you because......you said so? Who are you again? Do write science journals? Can I see you equations disproving the patent. It's 28 pages so it may take a while

Oh and did y'all read any of CERNs research on dark energy and zero point energy?

No, so far you have linked us only to total crap. I enjoy reading papers from CERN, so knock yourself out.

You argument is that because things exist and we know they exist we somehow understand than. We have learned about anti-protons from CERN, does that mean I can run my car on them now or in the next ten years?

Also chew through this. Wolfram Knapp

This was the very first proof for the operational capability of the electrostatic rotor to convert vacuum-energy into classical mechanical energy. On the one hand this is important for the fundamental science of Physics, but on the other hand it might offer a possibility for the energy supply of the future, because a precise mechanical fabrication of the setup and good electrical isolation
From paper /\

What he did to find the above conclusions was the equivalent of rubbing a balloon on your head. This paper is pointless. Unless you can explain how he gets unlimited energy out of it than don't mention it again. He doesn't provide conclusive results of anything but that he needs help writing his next paper.

If YOU don't understand, YOU don't know. If you do understand you should be able to explain it, but you havent. And you can't.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

I am not an expert and I never claimed to be. My position is that it is dangerous to blindly accept new *anything* when proper evidence is not shown, or not apparent.

No matter what is said you debunk it without any proof. How is it my job to prove it? Your the one making the claim over an inventor who already tried to prove it. It's your job to disprove it with facts. Go ahead and start on Mr Knapps work. I am sure you have the credentials he does and the math backround to do it.

The people reporting these claims have not proved it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

But you do proclaim the other way a lot don't you another contradiction

There is nothing contradictory with the position that unproven claims are irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Tell everyone again how you submitted 20 resumes a day for 5 years without finding employment. I hazard to guess you live in a fantasy world.

25-35. And in competition with 20- and 30-somethings at 50+ years old. I hazard a guess that you're out of touch with reality.

I can't sit and accept ridiculous claims that contain no basis on reality. Please reread something credible on Zero Point Energy, Quantum Mechanics and any other theory that leads you to believe things that haven't been proven in those fields. In fact, get a subscription to Scientific American, or head to a credible university and pick the brain of a credible Physicist.

Is Tom Bearden and infolded Whittaker potentials something you have read about? Is the fact that "Maxwell's" equations as taught are really Heaviside/Briggs reductions from Maxwell's quaternion equations, and throw out half of Maxwell's whole, suggestive that anything mainstream science offers just might be lacking?

My understanding is limited, that is why I would never proclaim (for certain) that we can do things that the majority of well respected scientists have no evidence for.

That would explain why you are unaware that virtually all of respected scientists are working with one hand tied behind their back - figuratively.

Beyond that I don't know what to say; I have never read anything by you that doesn't sound like complete fiction,

Because you lack data?
edit on 3/6/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Just read what the first person that commented on that news has to say. This whole thing is far from reliable. Specially when you're reading it on a site which puts "FACT? or FICTION?" right on the top of the article.

I'd say joke.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That would explain why you are unaware that virtually all of respected scientists are working with one hand tied behind their back - figuratively.

"Working on" and understood are two separate things. You seem to imply that everything is known. And you make assumptions about theories that have no basis on reality or data. If you want to talk about possibilities, go ahead, but the way you and movescamp imply certain ideas on this subject is as though it is fact.

Let me set the record, I'm not denying or suggesting that some of these things mentioned in this thread are not researched.

Because you lack data?

Because you don't provide any.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Amazing but not suprising, poor tesla, all of us who praise him are seeing his work finnaly be done after his death, the secret millitary agencies already have it but its good to see it might just become hopefuly a everyday application to our lives, but i still lack faith in it because i know for a fact it will be controlled by the big spenders and we certainly wont be able to do what we please and DEFINANTLY wont be able to use it in our own interstella craft! if we did the govement would be exposed as liars for allot of things, im not getting my hopes up on this one, either way theres still gready money hungry jerks out there who think about them selves just to deprive the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Is Tom Bearden and infolded Whittaker potentials something you have read about? Is the fact that "Maxwell's" equations as taught are really Heaviside/Briggs reductions from Maxwell's quaternion equations, and throw out half of Maxwell's whole, suggestive that anything mainstream science offers just might be lacking?

Please tell me you aren't talking about free energy Tom Bearden, certified scammer?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

"Working on" and understood are two separate things. You seem to imply that everything is known. And you make assumptions about theories that have no basis on reality or data. If you want to talk about possibilities, go ahead, but the way you and movescamp imply certain ideas on this subject is as though it is fact.

I did not say "working on." Why that is in quotes, I have no clue.

It IS fact. But it is also in black ops. There is plenty we do not know, but it would help if the math they use was complete. (I note you didn't address the issue of the math being truncated...)

Let me set the record, I'm not denying or suggesting that some of these things mentioned in this thread are not researched.

And have been in black ops for over 50 years....

Because you lack data?

Because you don't provide any.

I provided reading suggestions. If you will not read, please enjoy the ignorance. But stop taking a crap on things you are ignorant of.
edit on 3/6/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Please tell me you aren't talking about free energy Tom Bearden, certified scammer?

Mmmm... How so is he a scammer and can you show me the certification? And... Have you read any of his work? I think he has been disinfo'ed to keep his work marginalized. In particular, his book, Gravitobiology.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

reply to post by boncho

Zero point energy university of Colorado

There is nothing to this but fluff.

I'm sorry if you were fooled by these people however the other posters are correct, this is scientific fraud.

I'm skeptical of Jovian Corp's claims, but they are certainly not frauds. One of the people involved with this patent is Bernard Haisch who has published over 130 scientific articles, many of which were in Physical Review (one of the hardest physics journals to get published in). Do some research before slandering people you don't know.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Mmmm... How so is he a scammer and can you show me the certification? And... Have you read any of his work? I think he has been disinfo'ed to keep his work marginalized. In particular, his book, Gravitobiology.

Do me just one favour, list his credentials. List the University where he received his doctorate. Because any Science papers I read are made by credible people with real credentials. So please provide that.

You have been studying every area of pseudo-science there is. That does not make you 'enlightened'. He has not produced results in 20 years, how do you explain that? He claimed he was bring a free energy device to market and it never happened. The guy is a crackpot and fraud.

How can you even say you know something about the Higgs Boson when they haven't even substantiated theories on it as it is. This is utter lunacy. Anytime there is a void of results or evidence it just hits the same area of lies.

Let me guess, Bearden never marketed his FE device because it was suppressed right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join