It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zptramel

Ha !!!

Oh, O.T. but....only took me a few seconds, and I like it.....your "location"....in the mini profile....

Counting inward, eh?? Very clever, I must say! Unconventional, but if coming in to visit a star system from "out there", makes sense in a way....guess one day we all will have to agree on one standard. I'm betting yours might lose, though....just because of our current precedent of the last several hundred (thousand??) years.....

haha thank you...i tried real hard!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Sun Dogs or whatever you like to call them - would so many be reported around the world - is this usual?

Sundogs are very common, although they are more often than not faint enough that you can easily miss them if you don't know exactly where (or when) to look for them, or don't have experience looking for them.

Bright displays, like the one in the footage you posted are not very common though, and should not be confused with the other phenomena we are discussing here, which seems to be more like a mirage.

I see sundogs all the time here in the UK (midlands), when the weather is right, often on consecutive days, like these two displays which I photographed last September:

Sundog 020910
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3be0231662ea.jpg[/atsimg]
Full image here:media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=163526

22° halo and sundogs 030910
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4179447162da.jpg[/atsimg]
Full image here: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=163524

Sundog 030910
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b777a0f9a763.jpg[/atsimg]
Full image here: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=163531

edit on 4-3-2011 by C.H.U.D. because: clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Great post. A lot of people dont realize how long it takes for a star to approach another. This probably takes million of years and early astronomers would have spotted it. In other words, the second sun would have been visible in our sky before life even developed on earth.

On a side note, stars do sometimes travel. Apparently they are called runaway stars, caused by an explosion of one of the stars in a binary system. The result is the explosion kicking the other stars out.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Well I don't really pay attention to this stuff, but are you saying Comet Elenin is Nebiru. And isn't this suppose to affect us 15th of this month?

They are one and the same/Nibiru/Plantet X/Elenin/Tyche.

If they are one in the same then how can they be in Multiple locations and sizes? Tyche is located beyond the orbit of Pluto which is way way way out there. Planet X is also well beyond Pluto and was declared to be a Exo-planet and not an actual Planet it is named Eris by the way. Elenin is a comet and not being hidden by anyone. All of these objects are available for the public to read about.

Nibiru was declared by the Sumerians years and years ago and quite frankly if it's orbit is truly thousands of years long then there is no way this planet would not be visible by now. You wouldn't even need a telescope it would be visible by the naked eye for at least the last 4yrs if it was that close to impacting the Earth. It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth. I mean there is no way for it to be hidden something that big

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Text RedUpdate: godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
WOW, people still think Nibiru will come in 2012... omg
WAKE UP, so your research for the real truth

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This seems feasible, there's a crop circle depicting this 'dwarf planet' as having 3 moons. Aside from the crop circle depicted a comet at the same time... As this dwarf planet neared pluto.
I don't know how to add a picture to a post, but I found it by googling 'planet x crop circle'.
Fascinating times!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Well I don't really pay attention to this stuff, but are you saying Comet Elenin is Nebiru. And isn't this suppose to affect us 15th of this month?

They are one and the same/Nibiru/Plantet X/Elenin/Tyche.

If they are one in the same then how can they be in Multiple locations and sizes? Tyche is located beyond the orbit of Pluto which is way way way out there. Planet X is also well beyond Pluto and was declared to be a Exo-planet and not an actual Planet it is named Eris by the way. Elenin is a comet and not being hidden by anyone. All of these objects are available for the public to read about.

Nibiru was declared by the Sumerians years and years ago and quite frankly if it's orbit is truly thousands of years long then there is no way this planet would not be visible by now. You wouldn't even need a telescope it would be visible by the naked eye for at least the last 4yrs if it was that close to impacting the Earth. It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth. I mean there is no way for it to be hidden something that big

OK I take in all that you say - but hey I'm just an ordinary person wondering what the he.. is going on and there sure is something going on. I ask this question - Can you honestly say you know all that is about to happen, can you honestly say (because the pros don't seem to be able to) you would know if something was near enough to impact our beautiful planet?
"I mean there is no way for it to be hidden something that big" Well, plenty of people including the Pro's are saying it's not hidden! So what the hell do we believe.
With all respect - I'm sure you know more than I but DO YOU KNOW ? Do any of us know - how many things have been missed - who is the authority on all this stuff - You!
Are you saying you know more than the ancients?
Are you saying you know what is going on in the heavens beyond the scope of your telescope or beyond what Nasa can see.
Are you saying you know more than the Sumarians or the Mayans who were so beyond us in their field?
Who is the Authority - I ask again - because up until now I've searched and only find other humans who like me don't know!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well lets see, Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon are the Brightest objects in the sky. Yet when they rearch Perihelion (closest to the Sun) they become 'invisible' due to its glare often for days on end (or in the case of a Partial/Lunar Eclipse briefly visible for a few minutes.)
So why not a astral body that's retrograding around the Sun?, and you may now ask why can't we see it during Totality when a Solar Eclipse occurs. Well I have been to a Solar Eclipse (2006 Manavgat in Turkey) and the Sun's Chromosphere combined with Coronal Streamers evident are pretty bright in magnitude even during Totality. That's if Nibiru is even retrograded to be on that side of the Sun to be 'seen' anyway.

I believe to date this is the only great example of a Solar Eclipse (combined with Coronal Streamers) that has Nibiru present, and I checked it wasn't Venus/Jupiter beforehand.

s3.amazonaws.com... VssfImRgp5zLh1wqpg%3D

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it is highly unlikely such a thing will occur in our lifetime. that said, we don't know if it's happened before.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Quote:It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth.

I don't inderstand this ..The sun acts up and sends flairs here in 1-2 days but you say it would take a planet 10-20 years to travel the same distance? I don't think so...This doesn't add up. A brown dwarft may not be seen until it is right on us..Seen with the human eyes that is...A raggedy ass space shuttle can go to the moon in a few day...and it, compared to a planet moving is like comparing a baby crawling to a jet air plane....

Just wait and see...Only 7 more months then peeps will know for sure..That is if Home Land Security and FEMA don't destroy us first !!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Ummmm....you aren't thinking this all the way through, mate:

So why not a astral body that's retrograding around the Sun...

Your examples citing the other planets refer to the motions and paths of their orbits...ORBITS. Have you forgotten that the Earth, also, orbits the Sun...with a radius of orbit about 93,000,000 miles, on average.

How can something "retrograde", and remain out of view as the Earth moves on its orbit?? Do you actually think that there is an object that is almost nearly 180 degrees opposite us, and therefore hidden for all these years, as we "move" all around,to see ALL "SIDES" of the Sun, once each year??

Must be a magical celestial body, huh?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Doesnt the earth get blind spots as it revolves and rotates..?
Im not even sure if Im wording it right? and I cant even find it online. Does anyone know what Im talking about and able to share that with me/us, Thanx.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This topic is way too redundant. All the information and arguments are re-hatched again. The only explanation is new members that don't search, scientifically inept people or social morons. I don't mean that in a bully kind of way, I mean it in a psychological overview kind of way. If you are qualified and believe that YOU can prove this topic is real, then I am more than qualified to make a psychological overview of your behavior.

You play the armchair astronomer and I'll play the armchair therapist. Good?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I really wish this was concrete information. I'm gonna be flying over the Atlantic Ocean on the 15! I've never believed in Nibiru, but I also never did not believe. Im sure most of you can understand what I mean. Either way, I just hope it comes around a day late.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well for one thing i bet we could actually try and see if it weren't for your stupid chemtrails blocking out the skies.

I can count the stars in the sky on a clear night, that is SAD MAN...the other million i used to see just cant break through the haze.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestof83
reply to post by Seekeye2

This seems feasible, there's a crop circle depicting this 'dwarf planet' as having 3 moons. Aside from the crop circle depicted a comet at the same time... As this dwarf planet neared pluto.
I don't know how to add a picture to a post, but I found it by googling 'planet x crop circle'.
Fascinating times!

Just watched it. Very interesting indeed. Makes a lot of sense.

Does anyone know when Nibiru can be seen from Melbourne?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I dont know what your stance is but theres so much flaw in your logic. How can you compare the spaceshuttle's speed from earth to the moon to the speed of a planet from the sun to earth? Do you realize the distance from the sun to earth is much larger than earth to moon right?

Originally posted by Caji316
Quote:It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth.

I don't inderstand this ..The sun acts up and sends flairs here in 1-2 days but you say it would take a planet 10-20 years to travel the same distance? I don't think so...This doesn't add up. A brown dwarft may not be seen until it is right on us..Seen with the human eyes that is...A raggedy ass space shuttle can go to the moon in a few day...and it, compared to a planet moving is like comparing a baby crawling to a jet air plane....

Just wait and see...Only 7 more months then peeps will know for sure..That is if Home Land Security and FEMA don't destroy us first !!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
Does anyone know when Nibiru can be seen from Melbourne?

Yesterday. Wait you missed it?!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join