It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is it me, or are a lot of the pictures being "deleted" or pages "denied access" that are linked in this thread?

Sorry if it's already being discussed, couldn't read through it all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm obviously new here, but not new to all this...

This thing out there is no sundog. After watching the china vids it was pretty awesome.
Then I got some pics from my friend in FLA. Same looking mass, you can't see it with the naked eye, but with a simple camera the details are not the result of a lens flare.

These are first time shared exclusively here, not that that really means anything other than
This is the first place I've shared these, shot from North FLA USA today.

There are 2 events happening out there, this is the first that can be seen without a high powered amature telescope, the other is there and is being tracked...

As I mentioned to my friend who took these., The gov's will wait till the last minute in order to reduce panic.
Then they'll say yup you were right, seeya! Or things will go dead silent... Cuz they have no idea what scenario will play out. No one does.

Doomsday..?
Nope.. don't think so..
Bumpy ride?
You betcha...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Is it me, or are a lot of the pictures being "deleted" or pages "denied access" that are linked in this thread?

It's not just you.

As I said before, a lot of the seemingly legitimate Nibiru vids on Youtube don't play. One instance is the vid called 'Nibiru or planet x clearly seen from Australia'. Try to watch it and tell us if it works

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OP- It's the 5th of March and nothing is visible! It's the 6th of March in some places. Should this thread be moved to hoaxes?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have bridges for sale. Anyone want one?

Also i did a searh on youtube for nude lady gaga but the videos wouldnt play. I think lady gaga is flying them jets to conceal the arrival of niburu. I for once welcome our reptalian overlords

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Does Planet X Exist? Is Nibiru Inhabited and Inbound?
for all you hoping to see a video, i think you will enjoy it, the intro, stars wars music please

A long time ago in the mists of prehistory, events happened on this planet that have come down to us concealed in legend, engraved in stone and written in ancient languages on clay tablets.
planetxvideo.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam
Does anyone know when Nibiru can be seen from Melbourne?

Yesterday. Wait you missed it?!

OK Ducker spud your third attemp - haven't you noticed nobody is taking any notice - I think you have made your stance clear and It's not a good thing to call people the kinds of names you use for them. Try to be more civilized or go to a thread that you support and leave us newbies alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

It's being covered up by the chem trails that the fighter jets were spraying the other day.

Did you hear the jets over Melbourne? They were blocking the view of nibiru. Gillard was a passenger in one of the jets as she was over-seeing the whole operation

ROFL the more I read you guys the more I just love to compile it to laugh at people on youtube....

Gillard was overseeing the entire operation huh.. of jets blocking out nibiru - which looks as big as the sun according to some posters here...

If I could ask one thing of the niBeeru people, is that can you at least determine one theory, instead of throwing up random bits and peices whenever one of your theories is struck down?

too funny.... You sure it wasn't Abbott? Maybe he was wearing nibiru smugglers...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by e121fx
I'm obviously new here, but not new to all this...

This thing out there is no sundog. After watching the china vids it was pretty awesome.
Then I got some pics from my friend in FLA. Same looking mass, you can't see it with the naked eye, but with a simple camera the details are not the result of a lens flare.

These are first time shared exclusively here, not that that really means anything other than
This is the first place I've shared these, shot from North FLA USA today.

I'm in Central Florida (Orlando), Going to try to take some pics tomorrow and see if i get the same effect. It was super rainy/cloudy here today, so i couldn't see crap even if i wanted to. Def going to see if i get success tomorrow though. Any idea what type of cam he used? Think i could use my cell phone to do it? I got a newer samsung, so im sure the quality is decent.
edit on 5-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

sorry was I supposed to see something

Sorry if it's already being discussed

I'm quite sorry to hear that

Sorry to have to say that.

Sorry, it just is.

Also, skeptics, stop saying sorry!

Edit to say: I'm Not Sorry....meh....
edit on 5-3-2011 by Toxicsurf because: i'm sorry...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It's not just you.

As I said before, a lot of the seemingly legitimate Nibiru vids on Youtube don't play. One instance is the vid called 'Nibiru or planet x clearly seen from Australia'. Try to watch it and tell us if it works

Post links to them then... I am sure you're not clicking on current videos, which may have been removed by the user or subsequently deleted after account deletion, OR simply trying to access a link here from someone who cannot embed youtube videos.

Link to some of these inaccessible videos...

And how do you know they are seemingly legitimate ? If you cannot access them??

Seems more like a case of wanting to believe before considering the facts, as opposed to wanting to find out WITH the facts....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Sorry, it just is.

LOL

I love Cheech and Chong

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Sorry, it just is.

LOL

I love Cheech and Chong

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Quote:It would take at least 10 - 20yrs for it to pass the Sun and reach the Earth.

I don't inderstand this ..The sun acts up and sends flairs here in 1-2 days but you say it would take a planet 10-20 years to travel the same distance? I don't think so...This doesn't add up. A brown dwarft may not be seen until it is right on us..Seen with the human eyes that is....

Because those flares, Wait for it, Are you ready for this? Prepare your anus....Move at 2 million miles per hour. And the X-ray's from those flares move at the speed of light.
Jesus the complete ignorance some people have towards this subject and to simple physics is absolutely astounding.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Marto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

It's not just you.

Seems more like a case of wanting to believe before considering the facts, as opposed to wanting to find out WITH the facts....

To me it seems that possible facts may be hidden, and that provides me with more reasons to think there is a conspiracy behind it. If there is nothing to hide, don't hide it.

I think that was the point...
edit on 5-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
guys
niburu ( if it is coming) is coming from the south
nobody in America or europe can possible see it on march 5th, because we see another hemisphere

Pictures taken are NOT Niburu

we have to ask the south Aussi's or the South Americans if they see something

anybody from there?????

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

It's not just you.

Post links to them then... I am sure you're not clicking on current videos, which may have been removed by the user or subsequently deleted after account deletion, OR simply trying to access a link here from someone who cannot embed youtube videos.

Link to some of these inaccessible videos...

And how do you know they are seemingly legitimate ? If you cannot access them??

I'd post it but idk how to post vids. You can search it up yourself. I wrote the name of the vid twice so I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

They are seemingly legitimate because the display picture for the vid, to my limited knowledge on the topic, to me looked like what it's meant to look like.

"Seems more like a case of wanting to believe before considering the facts, as opposed to wanting to find out WITH the facts...."
Nice observation but that's not the case with me
edit on 5-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Better now

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikke24
guys
niburu ( if it is coming) is coming from the south
nobody in America or europe can possible see it on march 5th, because we see another hemisphere

Pictures taken are NOT Niburu

we have to ask the south Aussi's or the South Americans if they see something

anybody from there?????

I'm fairly sure if something of that magnitude was visible to the 12% of the world's population that live in the Southern Hemisphere, We would of known about it by now.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm not saying there's no merit to the Nibiru/Planet X/whatever theory. And if it is indeed true, I merit you all for sticking to your guns despite what skeptics say.

However, I just have a hard time accepting this. I have a very strong feeling that 2012 will be the new 2000. (I was one that was frightened during the Y2K bug scare.) Anyways, interesting thread. And even though I personally don't believe in it, I enjoy reading up on Planet X. I try to keep an open mind to all subjects.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by SunnyDee

Told you already...not a "sundog". Not an atmospheric effect alone.

It is in the camera optics. "Nuf said:

edit on 4 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The artifacts in the pic you posted seem like obvious lens flares to me, nothing like the "artifacts" in the pics from the OP.

In the OP pics, the object doesn´t move when the camera moves, it´s obviously not a reflection in the window, nor a lens flare.

Please explain how it is in the camera optics.

Damn Weedwanker, you really became a caricature of yourself. You used to be somewhat argumentative, lately all I see you do is giving your opinion, and blast people for not agreeing.

I guess you just can´t hide your true colours anymore, off course I already knew you for a long time.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join