It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

It's being covered up by the chem trails that the fighter jets were spraying the other day.

Did you hear the jets over Melbourne? They were blocking the view of nibiru. Gillard was a passenger in one of the jets as she was over-seeing the whole operation

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

No I don't remember Agyll but if there was blacked out sections then - all that says to me is that they do this now and then whenever they want to hide something.
But to be honest whenever I get a scent of someone getting their info from other worldly sources I just switch off.
I am interested in channelling etc but certainly wouldn't rely on it for factual information - even though they may provide it, it's only through hinde sight that we can say yea or neah.

The sections aren't blacked out--it's just missing data and it's the same sections all the time. They aren't updated and as Versa pointed out, not real time. It's just pictures from a sky survey, not like looking through a telescope.. If you want to see what's missing, try here:
www.sky-map.org... (but this isn't real time either)
Or get a good a good pair of binoculars and go outside and look up.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Really?

Have any of you seen a YouTube vid called
'Nibiru or planet x clearly seen from Australia'?
It doesn't work for me. Oddly enough, most of the seemingly legitimate Youtube vids on Nibiru don't play!

The one I mentioned is an example. If anyone has seen it tell me what you think

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a thing in themselves, but when they're supposed to be blocking the view of Nibiru it takes things to a whole new level of madness!

Not saying I think it's insane, it just sounds insane.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

Really?

It doesn't work for me. Oddly enough, most of the seemingly legitimate Youtube vids on Nibiru don't play!

Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.
You are viewing videos from unqualified pretend astronomers.
I'm quite sorry to hear that you fell for this sham.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Yesterday was the 4th!

It was sooo cloudy!

That idea seems very plausable!

Didn't hear any jets though because I was inside for most of the day due to the cold-as weather.

Tell me more if you don't mind

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

I've seen it, seen it ages ago. All I can say is that it was a giant load of bollocks just like everything else Nibiru related.

It was just some dumb teenage who thought he could clearly see Nibiru in the sky... Obviously he was the only one.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It's also March 5th now, and I'm still alive. So, I question the validity of this entire thread. And, again I ask: why do people freak out over this so called "nibiru" all of the time? It's a pretty dodgy little thing. Hiding behind the sun, hiding around Jupiter, hiding in the oort cloud, hiding behind "chem trails," clearly visible in cheap cameras, and invisible to the naked eye. What?...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
Either way, I just hope it comes around a day late.

If Nibiru was a real physical body in our solar system, it would not just be "not there" one day, and then there the next day. Even small bodies like comets and large asteroids can be seen for days/weeks in advance of a close approach.

If Nibiru was a brown dwarf, it would be much more visible than a comet or asteroid, yet no amateur or professional astronomer worth their salt has spotted it, or the gravitational effects this large object would have on the rest of our solar system. Nibiru makes no sense, and the people who say it exists always forget to include testable evidence of it's existence (a location in the sky) to back up the myth that it exists.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Really?

Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.
You are viewing videos from unqualified pretend astronomers.
I'm quite sorry to hear that you fell for this sham.

I didn't fall for anything brother. I am merely examining all the evidence in an un-biased manner.

Thank you for your concern

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

It's also March 5th now, and I'm still alive. So, I question the validity of this entire thread. And, again I ask: why do people freak out over this so called "nibiru" all of the time? It's a pretty dodgy little thing. Hiding behind the sun, hiding around Jupiter, hiding in the oort cloud, hiding behind "chem trails," clearly visible in cheap cameras, and invisible to the naked eye. What?...

Oh and I saw a thread the other day that said Nibiru will present itself to us when WE are ready..
The story is so out of whack, diluted, intermingled and re-hatched everyday.
It's hard to not sit here and just assume there are nothing but children on ATS now,

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nibiru is an amazing thing. It's only visible from certain parts of the world, at certain times. It's also only visible to those that are looking for it. I guess you just have to be a believer in order to see it. I'm in mexico, and I'm trying to find it in the sky, but no luck. Does anyone know when it is going to make an appearance here? I am flying home to vancouver on the 12th, so I think it would be really cool to see tsunamis and volcanoes erupting below me. I am a believer after all, so I will see all those things.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh, You've fallen, but then again that's just my conclusion after examining all the evidence in an un-biased manner.
You seem to have mistaken my sarcasm for concern. My bad.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
well what do you know NASA found it and blew it up search.nasa.gov... want to search for nibiru, planet x, feel free they are all there. and i should say it is 10:27 pm MST and i am still here.
edit on 4-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Ok. I'd like more people to say the same thing so I can be sure.

For all I know you could be a government troll. Sorry to have to say that. It's a sick world we live in

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Oh, You've fallen, but then again that's just my conclusion after examining all the evidence in an un-biased manner.
You seem to have mistaken my sarcasm for concern. My bad.

I knew you were being sarcastic.

I was too

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I have seen this video and it's all garbage. Sorry, it just is.
Nothing credible about the source at all.
I'm not asking you specifically, but just in general how can you watch that video and believe it?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you SO much Weedy... I have NO idea why I open myself to reading or even glancing at Niburu threads. I'm afraid the whole topic as presented here does not make sense to me, as any large object would have been visible to thousands of astronomers for hundreds of years.

I love ATS, I love all the threads, but I do feel that some common sense is needed.

Nobody knows what the future holds, not the Mayans, nor amateur ATS thread creators... But I very much doubt that there's a brown dwarf or any colored dwarf (humor) anywhere close to our beautiful planet...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

I'm not asking you specifically, but just in general how can you watch that video and believe it?

I couldnt watch the vid. That's why I asked for your opinions

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

I couldnt watch the vid. That's why I asked for your opinions.

Also, skeptics, stop saying sorry!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join