It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EBE115

I think they call it the Sun.

But don't quote me on it.

This is about my 5th post on this site and i doubt i will be making more...you sir are not looking in the right direction. have a look to the right of the picture before you troll me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE115

The moon?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9bb98081a63.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Or one of these planets? Note: the alignment changes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7b86d62a49.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

How can you state that something is 'completely impossible' like that?
We barely know about out planet, let alone what is outside of it. It's all speculation.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

How can you state that something is 'completely impossible' like that?
We barely know about out planet, let alone what is outside of it. It's all speculation.

What is speculation, physics or astronomy?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by grantbeed

I think at this point Ruddd's video's are the most interesting addition to this thread.

Look at those and tell us what you think.

Rudd, counting on you to video tomorrow, thanks!

I felt compelled to join this discussion after watching those very interesting vids
posted by Rudd, our OP.

The issue I see:
Why doesn't Mr. Rudd have a high definition camera?
2nd, why is he filming behind a window?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Signals

Do we have ANY Skeptics on this website that aren't smart-asses? I'd love to meet one.

How do you do? My name is Karen. Nice to meet you.

Hi Karen, nice to meet you too!
I'm a well mannered, humble and keen observer here and my ONLY mandate
being here is to seek out *The Truth* whatever that may be.

I've looked into this theory and almost every time I watch a video, or click on pictures...
I find that under close scrutiny they are either edited/fraudulent or are captured with horrendous resolution.

Do I want to believe that Nibiru exists? Yes! I think it would a phenominal find.
Do I believe it is possible for it to exist? Yes.

But...do I feel it does? (Keep in mind I am highly spiritual in nature) not of this world for sure.
No, I don't.

People (in general) just LOVE to invest their entire personal self/ego into an idea that
isn't provable to be true nor existent. I, do not.

People want so badly to believe they are willing to condemn, slander and denigrate an opponent's character in order to do so.

Not me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

Wow, considering how rational of a 'believer' you sound you definitely are not human.

It would be great if the rest of the Nirbiru people would hold the same kind of position.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Wow, considering how rational of a 'believer' you sound you definitely are not human.

It would be great if the rest of the Nirbiru people would hold the same kind of position.

I'm not sure if the first sentence was a poke at me, but regardless...I don' take offense!

Here, what do you make of these photos?

s1180.photobucket.com...

I only ask because this video asserts a 2nd Sun exists and is *ONLY* reflected off of a pool...
Watch and let me know:

edit on 7-3-2011 by Chinesis because: Malformed ID
edit on 7-3-2011 by Chinesis because: Don't Know how to YouTube lol!
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure if the first sentence was a poke at me, but regardless...I don' take offense!

It was actually meant as a compliment, a sarcastic one of course.

I looked at the video earlier. What another person said was a lens flare. Although I wasn't certain I would lean towards that.

If you put a gun to my head I would say inconclusive, but I am starting to think it might be the moon just because how many videos and pictures are popping up. However, these videos are not being shot with proper camera equipment so it could just be a common lensing effect from the cameras being used.

If you want conclusive evidence I suggest getting a proper filter to use with an SLR camera or get a welding mask and watch the Sun for a day. If no one wants to take time out of their day to get to the bottom of it, I can't make any conclusions out of it and if I did they would be worthless.

Final opinion: proper investigation.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I do not know what causes this particular digital artifact, nor do I know why it appears on the pool.
However, I do think that this video gives proof that it is just that- an artifact.
Not Nibiru - Proof

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If you want conclusive evidence I suggest getting a proper filter to use with an SLR camera or get a welding mask and watch the Sun for a few days..--

edit on 7-3-2011 by fleetwood70 because: o

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Listen < derogatory name>, if a planet or a small star was to be near earth in 2 weeks then it must have been visible in the sky since modern science started because these things take million of years to travel (or atleast 3000 years according to the niburu theory). You cant hide any < expletive > thing behind the sun because the earth orbits the damn sun. If something was to hide from us behind the sun then it must move behind the sun as the earth orbit around it, like hide and seek!

You morons keep making these predictions on these dates but they never came true and neither will this one. Dont you have any shame? Im will to bet the 'skeptics' on here believe as much as you do but they all wait until the evidence is solid enough in order to present the subject. Its called credibility.
Please stop throwing garbage out there and hope some will stick on the wall.
edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

Using expletives makes you sound desperate to condemn someone/group.
Calling them names such as "morons" tells me you're emotionally compromised.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Except it does'nt have to be an extinction level event and it probably will not be. I would hope the trillions of dollars "wasted" on SDI during the reagan/gorbachov era was really a ufo/asteroid deterrant and if it wasn't at least convert it for such purposes. It should not be so #in hard to deflect an asteroid so that it misses earth or at least slow down its momentum. This is almost basic physics stuff and nukes have existed for well over 5 decades, lasers have existed for 2 decades, particle beam weapons as well....

Anway we are talking about a brown dwarf STAR that may potentially drag meteors and asteroids from the oort cloud into our solar system, of which some may impact our planet.!

In terms of diameter (not mass), Jupiter is roughly 11 times larger than Earth. Nibiru is supposedly slightly larger than Jupiter. You think that our weapons are capable of deflecting this giant object, and all of the asteroids and meteors that it may be dragging along behind it?

As for the ancients it is another name for guardians, reptillians, nephellim and perhaps others. The elders are our forefathers who left the planet and galaxy many thousands of years ago to avoid reptillian slavery.

I am pretty sure nibiru/planet x is one thing and nemesis is quite another. One is a hollow planet with supposedly reptillian aliens in it, while the second is our sun's binary sister.

I have made mention of this distinction several times already but apparently it cannot compete with the level of confusion and disinfo in this thread.

I am quite perplexed by this. What you are saying here is-

Comments, about fictional lizard people from the past who are now living inside of a hollow 'planet/asteroid/dwarf star/etc.', cannot compete with facts(eerr, um I mean dis-info)??

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I am quite perplexed by this. What you are saying here is- Comments, about fictional lizard people from the past who are now living inside of a hollow 'planet/asteroid/dwarf star/etc.', cannot compete with facts(eerr, um I mean dis-info)??

Ha! That's exactly what a dis-info agent would say.

You're busted!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This is in the comments of the video. Watch the video again, you will see

"Easy explanation. You notice that when the camera moves, a small dot moves with it? It's reflection from the lens. The waters surface also act like a lens, and has the same effect. If you look, the two "spots" are exactly the same size."

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
well i dunno whats goin on...but i know the military is mobilizing all over my area and areas around the state and nearby states...its been confirmed by others i know...and most of the convoys are setting up large satellites...and monitors..i dunno whats goin on...but it cant be good

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Or one of these planets? Note: the alignment changes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7b86d62a49.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey is that Red Shift on the ipad good? the picture you show is from that i take it? I wax not sure aboput that pic,sorry im hardly a pro,i just thought it looked interesting.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
7th March... 15.00pm.
The Dustbin-Men have been and gone, there's no impression that here
in the UK, the mainstream media have anything to say about it.

I thought 4th March was 'N'-day?
Wouldn't you think a reporter somewhere would have divulged the
information about an incoming planet?
On the plus-side, my tiles look nice in the porch.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Signals

Do we have ANY Skeptics on this website that aren't smart-asses? I'd love to meet one.

How do you do? My name is Karen. Nice to meet you.

Hi Karen, nice to meet you too!
I'm a well mannered, humble and keen observer here and my ONLY mandate
being here is to seek out *The Truth* whatever that may be.

I've looked into this theory and almost every time I watch a video, or click on pictures...
I find that under close scrutiny they are either edited/fraudulent or are captured with horrendous resolution.

Do I want to believe that Nibiru exists? Yes! I think it would a phenominal find.
Do I believe it is possible for it to exist? Yes.

But...do I feel it does? (Keep in mind I am highly spiritual in nature) not of this world for sure.
No, I don't.

People (in general) just LOVE to invest their entire personal self/ego into an idea that
isn't provable to be true nor existent. I, do not.

People want so badly to believe they are willing to condemn, slander and denigrate an opponent's character in order to do so.

Not me.

Well, HI right back at you!

We approach this subject with the similar beliefs. One question for you. Why do you want Nibiru to exist? What do you think this might provide for us? Just wondering because all the information I get says this wont be a good thing for our planet. Thanks. Peace

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join