It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm just glad that I was one of the few people spared from the earthquakes and tidal waves the past few days. I mourn the loss of the billions of people around the globe...and if I can find Mila Kunis in the wasteland that was once America, I'll attempt to repopulate the globe.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I'll clear this up for the OP. Tell him/her to go to this site and download the Stellarium, star map software. Now run the map through a few cycles and see if any objects in the sky remain in the same place.

Also take note of orbits and perspective.

Then explain how this object that appeared next to the sun appeared in the exact same spot, twice, while supposedly also appeared in China?

Note, Nibiru is not a proven object in the sky. It is not even a theory really because of the way it was presented, it would probably fall under an opinion more than anything. Given this, to attach "Nibiru" to this thread and to proclaim that this object, or (most likely) optical illusion is to immediately make this a "Hoax".

As of right now it is an unidentified lighting effect or object in the sky. Nothing more than that. If you want to claim that it is Nibiru, the arguments in this thread disprove the existence of and the likelihood of such a planet and a massive coverup from NASA.

If the OP wants to delete this thread and post a question about what was in his pictures without making bold claims, I would hope and expect that people give his mystery object/effect a decent once over with non-bias.

There are other science forums out there that would also be happy to assist with such.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

I'm just super irritated at the gravity effects the brown dwarf is causing right now, I keep trying to drink water but it is spilling all over me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

You can not add substance to a post about a myth fabricated out of thin air. All you can do is point out the fact it is a myth and how silly it is to believe in myths with no substantive evidence of any kind.

There exists not one tiny bit of evidence to support the premise this thread is based upon. If you want substance why are you engaging in a myth where all you can do is say "It's true! No it's not! Yes it is! No it's not! Yes it is! No its not!". Why is that? There is no evidence to discuss. There has never been any evidence to discuss. If it's there, the Astronomers can see it with one type of telescope or another and they are not in on a grand conspiracy to hide it and most pushing this nonsense know it.

My substance is, this is a silly myth, people with common sense are not Disinfo-Agents but people who spread silly myths are.

You do know your on a board where debate is encouraged. Debate would be you proving the myth true with evidence. Please post it and you might change my mind. Remember I live where we see Sun Dogs and other optical phenomena regularly due to the ice in the air, so don't include that silliness.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by evolv

Honestly I can never believe any prediction on here ever again.

I predicted that you would write that!!

I put it in a sealed envelope, and mailed it to myself a few days ago.....still waiting for that proof, though. Might have gotten lost going through the Post Office in Cucamonga.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OK I have dutifully been keeping an eye on this thread and honestly for all the going back and forth it seems like
reason has been just thrown in a dumpster. I don't care if you believe or don't believe in this theory of a "Nibaru" lets take a step back and look at this empirically If there is a "massive" object intersecting our orbit of the sun then it is
logical to intemperate that this "massive" object would effect the surrounding massive objects. I put "" about "Nibaru" because if this object had mass then we would detect it. I have seen many replies that said that it is near our sun. If this was true we would see a wobble in our sun due to this new massive object. Has anyone checked the SOHO footage in the last few days to see if the sun if wobbling more than usual I only ask this because this is how we can detect extra-solar bodies orbiting other stars.

I can't seem to logically accept that there is another "MASSIVE" object orbiting our sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I personally do not believe that Nibiru exists. In an attempt to explain some of what many have apparently been seeing, I decided to gather my own evidence. These pictures were taken from Texas, an hour outside of Houston.
I do not believe any of these 7 images to be truly "anomalous," except in the sense that they are merely camera "anomalies." These were taken on my cell phone, which has a very small lens. I expect that with larger cameras, the orbs will be larger. Look at all of these pics, because the one pic that shows a "larger" anomaly has yet to be viewed. The rest are relatively small and the same size.

I would like to clarify that I do not believe this is what everyone is seeing, but it should be taken into account nevertheless.

Taken March, 5 @1:30 pm

LINK TO IMAGES

PS. If you attempt this, even with the camera between you and the sun, do not look directly toward your camera and the sun, as my eyes hurt right now.
edit on 3/5/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/11 by JiggyPotamus because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by evolv
I find it rather amusing how many predictions have been made on this site that have never come true. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever seen one prediction ever come true. Really ruin's your credibility when people keep making false claims based on pseudoscience and just adds more credibility to NASA and real space agencies who keep insisting niburu is a complete falsehood. Honestly I can never believe any prediction on here ever again.

Actually that's not entirely true, everytime the last greatest and gloomiest prediction thread failed, people predict that this will not stop the prediction threads and indeed they are always right, for another one is always just around the corner.

We live in a world in a nation where 85% of all people pay at least lip service to religions that feature doomsday prophecies.

Most of us live in warlike nations and tyrants and despots have long discovered that they can extoll the masses to fight by suggesting a doomsday if you don't "You wouldn't want to all have to speak Arabic and live under Sharia Law" is just another form of doomsday prophecy.

You wouldn't want to get on a plane and blown out of the sky by terrorists, is just another dooms day prophecy.

In fact many people who would perhaps wisely scoff at threads like this, would argue on another why we need the TSA and to give up rights in the name of avoiding some doomsday event on an airplane.

So doomsday, is really a huge part of our shared cultures, governments profit and control through the use of them, religious profits and controls through the use of them, and even ATS itself profits off of the love of them.

Darndest thing if you ask me, why people are so afraid to live in peace without pain and fear, but for some reason the idea of a doomsday wiping out the war and pain and fear is more appealing to them, and seemingly more realistic than man making a better world himself.

Go figure.

edit on 5/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey all, I don't believe in Nibiru however maybe we can stop the insults and mudslinging because apparently some of the "two-sun" sightings aren't simply misidentifactions of sun dugs or reflections. Some scientists are perplexed as well as to what is causing this "illusion"

www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
MOD I do not understand the reason that this thread has not been moved the HOAX folder...Please Explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Are there any skeptics on this site that AREN'T SMART-ASSES ???

It would be nice to meet one.

Odds of that are just as great as seeing Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Call NASA I found four objects next to the Sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7b86d62a49.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

A star to you dear Sir.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7b86d62a49.jpg[/atsimg]

Are those giant atmospheric letters too? I see words next to those Nibirus.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
People lose their damn jobs if they make false predictions or even kill themselves. If they dont then they will go back to the drawing board and make damn sure it wont happen again. Yet people like Hoagland will continue to make false predictions and keep making freaking money and laugh all the way to the banks

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Hey all, I don't believe in Nibiru however maybe we can stop the insults and mudslinging because apparently some of the "two-sun" sightings aren't simply misidentifactions of sun dugs or reflections. Some scientists are perplexed as well as to what is causing this "illusion"

www.space.com...

If you read the entire article you will see that they know that it's an optical illusion but they have trouble explaining it. Meaning it has happened before.

And it doesn't matter about what was in the OP's video, apparently this thread is about Nibiru arriving on March 4th. It is March 5th today.

If they come up with something crazy to explain the object next to the Sun than I am all for the explanation. I would be excited if it was something tangible, however, there has to be evidence to support the explanation.

And insofar there has only been speculation, and that speculation contradicts way too many observable or proven theories. So boo. Nibiru is dumb, dumb, dumb. And the perpetuating lie is a disservice to anyone who follows it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Those are Annunaki space ships. They made them look like words describing solar objects so we wouldn't notice them.
edit on 5-3-2011 by boncho because: reposted pic by mistake

link   
reply to post by boncho

you'll feel it when the Earth starts stretching like a peice of taffy

link   
I'm waiting for the 'Calculations were wrong, Nibiru is coming on April the 3rd not March the 4th' posts. Someone's bound to do it surely?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Those are Annunaki space ships. They made them look like words describing solar objects so we wouldn't notice them.

That's very clever. I tip my hat to the Annuwakawaka.

March 5th has arrived.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join