It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

Very true, it's just that as one of many intelligent posters on ATS, I hate having to scroll through insults and arguments rather than actual debate and discussion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I read your post again and Im not changing my stance.

You also asked how can we know if its there or not there. Thats a good question because nobody freaking know. But the 'believers' (note the quotation marks) are throwing this out there like its solid evidence and they dont like to be challenged by observable scientific data.

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by vinunleaded

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by tallcool1

That's the thing, those who deeply believe in it would rather continue posting about it until it happens rather than pack up and leave just in case they made the wrong decision.

You my friend, have no concept of credibility. No wonder why so many 'believers' think of the 'skeptics' as bullys

I do have and understand the concept of credibility.

What YOU don't have is the concept of understanding what people type. You picked out a comment I made AGAINST the BELIEVERS and tried to pin me down as insulting the sceptics of the Nibiru theory.

I'd hope you read the rest of that particular post to know where I stand but then again, based on your post I quoted, I have no doubt you'd fail to grasp it anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Did you know that Nibiru backwards is Uribin which sounds like A Ribbon, which means that it is going to come to us on a path shaped like a ribbon, so it will be harder to see. And if you give values for the letters Ex. a=1 b=2 c=3 than it means:

N14 I8 B2 I8 R18 U21 and
1+4 = 5, 1+8 = 9, 2 + 1 = 3

5 + 9 + 3 +8 +8 = 33 and 3x3 is 9 and to i's in Nibiru mean two 1's so, Nibiru = 9/11.

You are obviously part of the cover-up.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I finally make contact with my friend in CHILE [patagonia] he said the nigths have been normal as usual days normal as usual he has no news about high tidal waves, or extra suns or extra stars in the sky or nibiru,sorry but we believe what we see on occount of confirmation not in rumors or trends of panic created by some people who elaborate videos ,then posthem in YOUTUBE and then posthem in a conspiracy theory website.Do u people realizee seriousness of this???????......The web is so big nowdays that most of the accounts that happend we know before they hit the newscasters.GIVE IT A REST.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Did you know that Nibiru backwards is Uribin which sounds like A Ribbon, which means that it is going to come to us on a path shaped like a ribbon, so it will be harder to see. And if you give values for the letters Ex. a=1 b=2 c=3 than it means:

N14 I8 B2 I8 R18 U21 and

5 + 9 + 3 +8 +8 = 33 and 3x3 is 9 and to i's in Nibiru mean two 1's so, Nibiru = 9/11.

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to make a fuss.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Did anyone address the OP on the fact that there were two videos posted from two separate days? The reason I ask is because unless they were taken at the exact time of day, and "Nirbiru" was on an orbit that revolved around the sun (killing the 3000yr orbit -or whatever the claim is) it wouldn't be in the same spot.

Or is Nirbiru being controlled to hide behind the sun? I just don't get it. If you run a star map program it's near impossible for any object to stay in the same place in the sky on account that the Earth likes to spin in circles. Unless we stopped doing that too, in which case I hope my side of the Earth gets night time so the Bar atmosphere is ramped up.

Do do do doo.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Originally posted by boncho
N14 I8 B2 I8 R18 U21 and

I sincerely hope you are joking, and I think you are, but I honestly do not know if you are or not. Many people believe things like that.

On another note, this thread has been nothing, for many pages, other than general chit chat. Some of it is amusing and entertaining, but I fail to see why it keeps getting flagged. Even if Nibiru was real, there is absolutely nothing at all in this thread to even come close to proving it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Excellent statement, Got me thinking allot too. It seems to be only right beside the sun? Odd if were always moving. Nice thought!

link   

You're just proving my point cluckerspud.

Nothing was supposed to magically happen on March 5th....nevermind...

I asked this question 2 pages ago, I'll ask one more time-

Are there any skeptics on this site that AREN'T SMART-ASSES ???

It would be nice to meet one.

link   
What makes it even more annoying is that when confronted by scientific data, these people use the CIA/Illuminati/Reptalian government to explain the discrepancy. They are no better than the people who they normally attack: the religious people who normally use God as a tool to explain everything.

This is going to blow your freaking mind but the modern Catholic church is one of the biggest scientific institutions in the world. The religious people make more sense than the UFO community now. Sad.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

LOL I was just thinking the exact same thing. But I also thought maybe the flags aren't that bad because people can see what happens when baseless assertations are made. Definitely should end up in the hoax forum though, eventually.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

56 flags? I find it hard to believe there are 56 people who believe this theory on the whole planet? Kind of throws the whole idea of denying ignorance out the window.

You ask people to believe that all of the Astronomers, including what must be many thousands of Amateurs are in a coverup of Niburu. Because if that's not the case, only a handful of people can look directly at it and see it?
Please

This has become a method of trolling has it not? You don't believe it, your just having a laugh at those who do?

Either way, spreading a hoax makes one a real Disinfo-Agent does it not? Skeptics are just sensible people, but those spreading silly falsehoods are spreading Disinformation. I guess the idea is by labeling rational people with that name to cover the fact your spreading disinformation, you think anyone with half a brain will fall for it? Believe me, the people who do fall for that, you don't want on your side. If you actually believe your OP, you don't want yourself on your side.

There will be some fragile people hurt by those of you spreading this crap. There always are. You share in responsibility for that.

I predict March 15th will come and go uneventfully. There, now I'm a Prophet.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
What makes it even more annoying is that when confronted by scientific data, these people use the CIA/Illuminati/Reptalian government to explain the discrepancy. They are no better than the people who they normally attack: the religious people who normally use God as a tool to explain everything.

Yes, not to mention the claims of outrage when "being lied to" by the "Illuminati", while the same people are constantly fed lies by top personalities in the conspiracy field. So, in reality they are just giving up who their handlers are, trading one controller for another.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I find it rather amusing how many predictions have been made on this site that have never come true. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have ever seen one prediction ever come true. Really ruin's your credibility when people keep making false claims based on pseudoscience and just adds more credibility to NASA and real space agencies who keep insisting niburu is a complete falsehood. Honestly I can never believe any prediction on here ever again.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I know for certain ages, the YouTube site is like a 'bible' to them and
anything shown on it tends to be perceived as true.

I too find it doubtful that ALL the astronomers are 'in on it'

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by evolv

I know what you mean, but on the other hand, it is a cheap
form of entertainment!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

56 flags? I find it hard to believe there are 56 people who believe this theory on the whole planet? Kind of throws the whole idea of denying ignorance out the window.

You ask people to believe that all of the Astronomers, including what must be many thousands of Amateurs are in a coverup of Niburu. Because if that's not the case, only a handful of people can look directly at it and see it?
Please

This has become a method of trolling has it not? You don't believe it, your just having a laugh at those who do?

Either way, spreading a hoax makes one a real Disinfo-Agent does it not? Skeptics are just sensible people, but those spreading silly falsehoods are spreading Disinformation. I guess the idea is by labeling rational people with that name to cover the fact your spreading disinformation, you think anyone with half a brain will fall for it? Believe me, the people who do fall for that, you don't want on your side. If you actually believe your OP, you don't want yourself on your side.

There will be some fragile people hurt by those of you spreading this crap. There always are. You share in responsibility for that.

I predict March 15th will come and go uneventfully. There, now I'm a Prophet.

Someone asked the other day what was pseudo-skepticism. Here's the definition. Debunking for the sake of debunking...Where is the part where you're adding substance to the discussion in your post? The only thing you seem to be using is personal attack, and discrediting of the poster.

Hoax seems to be a popular word among debunkers...Do you know what is a hoax? The OP wasn't intended as a hoax at all, and if you believe so, you should look at the meaning of the word one of these days...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The thing I find most startling is that...even though NONE of these predictions ever come to pass...the people who make them never question themselves. It's just "that one didn't come true, so let's never mention it again...but THIS one will definitely come true and anyone who doubts me is in on the conspiracy". This process just keep repeating itself over and over again...and the great thing about is, if it happens...you were right...if it doesn't happen, then you were still right but some galactic miracle/Illuminati-plot-to-discredit-you prevented it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Nibiru - 5th March has arrived!

lol good one guys. Good one.

Honestly I didnt see anything yesterday. So yeah...good times.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LazerTron

Yes, one important part of Scientific Methodology is when the results produced do not match your hypothesis, the modification of that hypothesis to match empirical/measurable evidence is necessary.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join