It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Well I am hoping that there will be a meeting betwixt this polishedknob and the OP'er who lives pretty close by. I for one would like the mother to be asked a few questions. One in particular is why she would stay relaxing in her lounge room with her 16yr old tearing through the house apparently chasing/chased by aliens? And why is she not making a huge noise about the whole scenario especially given her son has apparently been ' injured' by one of these aliens??
I would be banging on every relevant door, phoning every relevant person, whisking him away to a safer place, confiscating the camera etc etc. In other words....FREAKING OUT!! Protecting him, getting him to a doctor etc.

So OP'er ( sorry, forgot your handle) if your offer to go visit and help look for these aliens or for signs of them being there is turned down, what will your thoughts be? And there can be no excuse from Alex such as ' I dont know when or if they will turn up again'. Too easy to say that when there are numerous videos of the numerous visits these beings have apparently paid to him. If he is genuinely scared and believes this whole scenario he filmed is true, then how can he possibly turn down some help and support from a fellow neighbour!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yes, we've already established that there is a focused beam of light being used, so again, are you suggesting that a "being" who hypothetically traveled light-years to reach earth wouldn't be advanced enough to possess focused-light technology? I'm simply looking for a rational hypothesis of how "a focused beam of light = hoax".

It is a hoax because no one has ever demonstrated that this alien exists. Where is the ship? Where is the body? Where is his laser pointer? If he had a laser pointer why not run him down with a knife and cut it out of his hand to show it? Why was the cameraman avoiding zooming in? Why did the cameraman not pursue? Why didnt anyone else see the ship? Laser pointers would have no use for aliens if they are that advanced. Why woulndt they ahve something else? Why not use infrared lasers or uv lasers whose beam stays invisible? If they came in an invisible ship why not use an invisible laser?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Well I am hoping that there will be a meeting betwixt this polishedknob and the OP'er who lives pretty close by. I for one would like the mother to be asked a few questions. One in particular is why she would stay relaxing in her lounge room with her 16yr old tearing through the house apparently chasing/chased by aliens?

It really is funny that people even consider this not to be a hoax.

edit on 6-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

In what frame is the "pointer" itself clearly identifiable?

See above.

I have seen the above, and my point remains unaddressed. Perhaps you should "see above".

Following the reasoning displayed in prior posts. If you hear static on the radio is the source instantly assumed to be background "big-bang" cosmic radiation? Maybe it's the running microwave a few feet away. Was there any recent solar flares? There's various sources that can emit waves that would be interpreted as static by a radio. Likewise, if a bullet flies through the air is it automatically an M-16 that fired it? Is it possible some idiot threw a box of ammo in a bonfire? What about a handgun instead? There are various things that could cause a bullet to be "fired".

Yes, we see a beam of light; however, there is no footage that clearly identifies what is emitting it. I certainly agree that what we call a "laser pointer" is a strong possibility, but the footage is hardly conclusive. Even we use emitted light for a variety of purposes (Laser pointers, remote controls, and the beams used to actually read DVD/Blu-ray discs spring to mind). Again where is the proclaimed "pointer" visible? We can clearly see a beam, but anyone who claims they can absolutely identify the source is lying; the footage isn't even close to being clear enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

anyone who claims they can absolutely identify the source is lying; the footage isn't even close to being clear enough.

Watch this, from 00:29. You can see both emitted light and laser dot. A laser pointer is not a strong possibility, it is the only possibility.

You're really grasping at straws while ignoring the obvious..

Why isn't the mother even caring about the alien invasion? Why is there an alien costume in the house?

This is a series of video clips that each was probably planned AND made in less than 15 minutes. It's silly to give it more credit than that.
edit on 6-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What an absolute joke this thread is. It is a shining example of the "open minded" ignorance that curses us all.

What will the future of ufology bring after not only reading thread after thread about stuff like this, but reading some of the insane comments in it as well?

Another sad day for those of us that are really curious....I guess we will have to wait until the the rest of the world grows up so we can move this subject towards the goal we are are all here to seek.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Totally agree....and I have just spent 10 minutes checking out some other forums re this whole debacle.
One wiseguy suggested that maybe it was an alien doing a powerpoint presentation in the bushes hence the laser pointer!!!!

That really tickled my fancy!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

LOL... HERE IS PLANET EARTH, AND WE ARE HERE....
Maybe it created a map of the universe on his back..

HAHAHA

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

A laser pointer is not a strong possibility, it is the only possibility.

Grats! You cracked it wide open! Clearly that's the E3 Series in red. The side located button is so visible it's almost painful, and I'm sure everyone can easily make out the bright white "wicked lasers" logo emblazoned down its thin profile. Thanks for so expertly demonstrating my point, and finally showing us a clear view of the apparatus emitting the beam.

edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Grats! You cracked it wide open! Clearly that's the E3 Series in red. The side located button is so visible it's almost painful, and I'm sure everyone can easily make out the bright white "wicked lasers" logo emblazoned down its thin profile. Thanks for so expertly demonstrating my point, and finally showing us a clear view of the apparatus emitting the beam.

edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

Aren't you a funny guy.
Just because the maker of this silly video has made minimal effort to hide the laser pointer itself doesn't mean squat, and that seems to be your main point here.
You don't need to be a genius to see the obvious signs that this is a cheap laser pointer without actually seeing the device held in the videos.

I like how you give so much weight to the fact you can't clearly see the laser pointer (obviously due to the fact the author of this idiotic fakes purposely filmed it all in almost complete darkness while making sure not to show it), than so many other more convincing facts that prove this to be a hoax.

-This kid is running into aliens everytime he turns his camera on (5 times in several months).
-Alien laser technology hasn't advanced further than what an average

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is apparently the organisation who had a look at Alex's videos....

UFO Research NSW

....why doesn't someone send them an email to see what their take on this is. The guy you want to ask is Doug Moffett.

You could also try Martin Gottschall from UFO Research QLD

They might have some info that could clear up all the speculation going on here.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Perhaps you lack reading comprehension skills. I've repeatedly made my opinions perfectly clear that I think this is probably a case of a neighbor/friend prankster with no "alien" involvement; however, I can't help that the majority of "debunkers" in this thread are coming off as being just as fanciful and hilarious as the "doe-eyed believers" out there.

There's no prize for being the first to bumble in with cries of "HOAX!!!" backed up by nothing, or with nothing more than logical fallacies and overactive imaginations. Likewise, the footage presented in the OP is evidence of nothing more than someone, with a light emitting apparatus, physically being in the yard; so there's certainly no prize for blindly believing it's "alien" either. Far too many just stick to their preconceived notions, regarding the possibilities of "alien visitations", and clutch to nonsense presented from either side, without a modicum of critical thinking, as long as it reinforces their prior held beliefs.
edit on 3/7/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What's hilarious about stating the obvious, that this is a hand-held laser pointer? It has already been told to you why this is a laser pointer and you keep insisting that you cannot spot it in the video. Ofcourse you can't. It's hidden. On purpose. DUH. Why would anyone make an alien invasion hoax while making sure to catch the laser pointers on video?

You can see the light being emitted, you can see the laser "beam" while it tangles with the bushes, you can see the laser dot crystal clear in all of the 4 videos, sometimes even in coordination with the light source.. There isn't even room for guessing, it can only mean handheld laser pointer.

If you really think it's hilarious to claim we're talking about a laser pointer then perhaps you could provide any evidence of similar results using different devices?
Earlier you suggested Blu-ray (Ahem.. BLUE?) beams and Remote control lights that appear on camera, which are both emitting different light than what we see in his vids.

I'd expect every normal person to figure out this is a red laser pointer after maybe 2 or 3 seconds watching the dot.
A person that knows the basics of laser pointers can even tell you this is a very weak one, probably

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

All of what you say is what you think, its not clear evidence. The kid might react different to you, the Alien might do things you wouldn't think. In your reasoning what does any alien want with us?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The last picture of your post you state " Opps the alien costume was left out" This is not the case if you brighten up the image you will see it is a vase.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

reply to post by redmage

Well I am hoping that there will be a meeting betwixt this polishedknob and the OP'er who lives pretty close by. I for one would like the mother to be asked a few questions. One in particular is why she would stay relaxing in her lounge room with her 16yr old tearing through the house apparently chasing/chased by aliens? And why is she not making a huge noise about the whole scenario especially given her son has apparently been ' injured' by one of these aliens??
I would be banging on every relevant door, phoning every relevant person, whisking him away to a safer place, confiscating the camera etc etc. In other words....FREAKING OUT!! Protecting him, getting him to a doctor etc.

So OP'er ( sorry, forgot your handle) if your offer to go visit and help look for these aliens or for signs of them being there is turned down, what will your thoughts be? And there can be no excuse from Alex such as ' I dont know when or if they will turn up again'. Too easy to say that when there are numerous videos of the numerous visits these beings have apparently paid to him. If he is genuinely scared and believes this whole scenario he filmed is true, then how can he possibly turn down some help and support from a fellow neighbour!

I never turned him down, it is just that he originally thought that he lived closer. He actually lives a good 6 hour drive away.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Sorry I did just assume you were American. It was not meant as an attack. I'm just trying to let you know a little inside into how Australia works.
Yes Australia has child welfare, but they are not as obtrusive as America. It would only be found if reported and on the grounds that this has only happened once, it probably would be missed.

Hey you had the kid on here yourself, why didn't you ask him whether it got looked at from a doctor, why not ask him?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Alex, why are you not defending yourself over comments I made re your mum etc? That is really important, would you mind if people talked with you mother about all of this? Has someone interviewed her? I am assuming so, and if so who was it?
A six hour trip to maybe see evidence of aliens I would make in a heartbeat, if I believed they had visited.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You say that your big enough to admit that you are wrong? Isn't by this thread still being open, conclusive enough to say that you were wrong. For if you had of made a complaint and it warranted anything, I'm sure the mods would have acted on it. It seems they are swift everywhere else why not here?

Because you are wrong.

I love how you all come here making wild accusations, just to try to derail something.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Alex, why are you not defending yourself over comments I made re your mum etc? That is really important, would you mind if people talked with you mother about all of this? Has someone interviewed her? I am assuming so, and if so who was it?
A six hour trip to maybe see evidence of aliens I would make in a heartbeat, if I believed they had visited.

Take this as you will, but my mother wants to keep her anonymity and not have fights over the internet.
edit on 7-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: not

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join