It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Slip. Relax. You won't change anyone's mind. Trust me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It is not a laser light, because when shone directly at the camera it does not light up the screen like a laser would, read the thread and you would have seen that. You debunked nothing here.

It doesn't need to light up the whole camera. Me and Israeli guy proved it is a laser and we did debunk this. Look at other threads I have help debunk and throw in to the HOAX bin, this one is getting close to be thrown in it too. Haha.

How bout he provide the original raw video from the camera so we can better analyze it?
edit on 7-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Me and Israeli guy proved it is a laser and we did debunk this.

I'm not trying to be rude, but are you effectively saying that you know that aliens don't have lasers or use lasers for something/anything ? Is that the basis of the claim of it being debunked ?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Superjamez

No but if you look at my previous post it will ask why are they using some walmart laser pointer if they are so advanced.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

That's true, but how do you know it's a walmart laser pointer ?

I agree with your other post, it'd be good to see the original quality video, then maybe we'd get a better look at what it really is.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Superjamez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I am not sure if any of you caught this - but this Alex kid who came here and admitted to making this video specifically stated that it was his mother who was in the video. i.e. His mother played the part of the alien.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

Yeah, I know i just hate there is no actual debate round here, although it has started now which I find good, but it took ten or so pages just to get it going.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Ask the kid if he will do that fella, I'm sure he would be able to, he might not now how, so maybe some explaination is needed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

When did he say this can you please post what it says? cause if he said that I missed it totally, gee his mum must be young and agile.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Really ? Where did you read that ? Must have been recently because he just posted on youtube about 45 minutes ago saying.....

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE !!!! I got the lights I bought for my camera they lit up my whole house from my room to the kitchen about 50meters, they are 64 LEDs and are much better than I thought, so if the alien returns I should be able to see it on film and get decent footage, I also have the tripod but still can't afford a new cam yet but will get one when I can, but at the moment I will see it and be steady, I CANT UPLOAD AS MY COMPUTERS STILL BROKEN PROBALY FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS

....though I don't really understand how he posted that comment if his computer's broken.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Superjamez

There are plenty of ways your computer can break. You can sign in to you tube on your account from a different computer.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I didn't think of that, oops

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by annella

If he were to refuse my offer to help or meet I would be a little skeptical, yes, but I'm sure this kid will be up for it, even just to get someone to talk.

So you have not had confirmation that you are welcome to come and ' investigate' yet??

Im not supposed to be back here...but things are becoming ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Why do you say things are becoming ridiculous, I'm just trying to find out the truth by asking questions, how is this ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm still waiting on where the hell you read that? I don't know but I think that was a mis info attempt if I've ever seen one.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
So I'm supposed to blindly accept your apparent belief that only a hand-held laser pointer is capable of projecting a beam of light?

You're not supposed to blindly accept anything I say. For all I care you can stay here until the thread reaches page 50 and ramble on about how you still can't visibly see the laser pointer.

It's a laser pointer. Period. You can say I'm in no position to make that claim as much as you want, yet this is a laser pointer. If you have done anything to try and prove it isn't, like, produce the same kind of light by using a different device - I'll gladly abandon my firm belief that this is a laser pointer. Yet when I asked you to do so you said it's a weak argument? How is asking you to prove your own arguments a weak argument?

There's no more sense in arguing about it simply because you're more eager than me to have the last word.
Well have it your way if that's what floats your boat. I'll frequently come by seeing if this thread has ever gotten anywhere although I'm sure it won't.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

Originally posted by badw0lf
This is getting extremely excruciating to endure..

Then why do you keep coming here ?

I was bloody U2U'd by the OP because he said I was RUNNING AWAY and being a coward etc.

What the hell do you want?

Get lost.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
something

Go on youtube and make a NEW video with you in it saying you acknowledge ATS and this thread

Or else this is fake.

I will be dragged thru the hoops by the OP but not by you.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ask the kid if he will do that fella

I get the impression he would...

Indeed..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You can't say its a laser pointer and not give evidence. It just doesn't work. Also if it is a laser pointer of sorts(could be some sort of laser) what would that do not to prove aliens? There was a thread on here a few days or a week( I will find it) that announces that we recieved laser technology from Aliens. Many people on ATS would believe or agree with that. So if that is the case wouldn't Aliens of course be running around with lasers. I just don't see how even if it is a laser pointer how you think that equates to a debunk.

As far as I would be concerned it would be totally logical for an Alien to have some sort of laser. So to me even if it is a laser, that wouldn't make this vid fake.

I'm also gunna show you where the laser is pointed at the lense. It's just my software is old and it might take me a bit to do it.

In my opinion it actually works sorta what I would think as an infra red torch. Why I say that is because when it is pointed at the lense it goes white.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join