It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

No i didn't ignore, I was pleased with your advice. The da#@ [SNIP] thing wouldn't work. I did like you told me. Look at the vid below, did the same thing for both. I even went back to the practise room. I don't know why it didn't work.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Was your mother interviewed and if so, by whom? Simple question. I am not asking to talk with her, only if she has been interviewed or talked with someone who has maybe published her thoughts. I am assuming so given your claims of these visits by aliens plus you have apparently been injured. She must know of these things surely.
So....has she been interviewed or not.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah thats a fake injury hey. He just said to his mates here smack me with a baseball bat, so I can make a movie, grow up.

In answer to your credibility, here came on here and they haven't removed him even thjough two of you made complaints of him. Credibility has been proven, whether you like or not.

Two it has been in many papers, many articles, from credible sources, another of your requirements.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Was your mother interviewed and if so, by whom? Simple question. I am not asking to talk with her, only if she has been interviewed or talked with someone who has maybe published her thoughts. I am assuming so given your claims of these visits by aliens plus you have apparently been injured. She must know of these things surely.
So....has she been interviewed or not.

No, she hasn't been interviewed but she hasn't been asked by anyone to be interviewed.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Superjamez

I can bet you that he/she hasn't read that once, it is not in their interset to act maturely and try to have a good discussion on whether its real

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
I love how you all come here making wild accusations, just to try to derail something.

I love how you try your best to make yourself or others believe this silly hoax is legit.
Wild accusations? Playing around with a red laser pointer, poorly acting ("OMG red thing!") and claiming you have had an encounter with an alien for 5 times - THAT is a wild accusation.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

This actually the UFO forum there is a clear tab for conspiracy theories, I suggest you try looking in the forums, for you to see yourself. Its a bit obivious about the chain of events, its on film.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Ok, I got the answer I wanted from Alex re his mum, so Im done with this now but can I just say...with respect...that there have been literally 1000's of hoaxes/fakes of every conceivable thing published in every conceivable newspaper/magazine/forum/on television/you name it. It does NOT make it real or true.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thecsb

I asked where a more credible place to upload too is and no one answered me, so as far as I know there is no credible place to upload photos/vids of Aliens/UFO's

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It is not a laser light, because when shone directly at the camera it does not light up the screen like a laser would, read the thread and you would have seen that. You debunked nothing here.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I didn't claim anything you obiviously have alot of reading to catch up on mate, I don't know this kid, I'm not his mate, never met him.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

What frame did you take the supposed Alien costume from I would like to freeze and see that for myself?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I never said you claimed anything, I said this video s a wild accusation on behalf of itself.

Also, do show a frame where the red dot is pointed exactly at the camera so we can see if it is similar to a red laser pointer.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

If he were to refuse my offer to help or meet I would be a little skeptical, yes, but I'm sure this kid will be up for it, even just to get someone to talk.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

He did chase it! like twice in two different movies, you haven't watched any of the movies have you. Only one I bet. Go back and watch the others.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

One dot is from his camera, the other is from the Alien and your point is............

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The laser beam can't be seen because they are two different dots. The kid doesn't just see Aliens all the time, he has many other videos of Drifting and the likes. So your statement that he sees aliens evertime he turns on the camera is un true.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
What's hilarious about stating the obvious, that this is a hand-held laser pointer? It has already been told to you why this is a laser pointer and you keep insisting that you cannot spot it in the video.

I'm not really sure sure I can explain it to you in a way that would penetrate your chosen beliefs. Beliefs can be very powerful, and people die for them every day, but I'll try.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b797b1ea4cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe you can look at that picture and say there's "obviously" a laser pointer there, but I can't. I think it's likely. I even think it's highly probable that area of darkness contains a hand-held laser pointer; however, I don't see an "obvious" laser pointer pictured. For all I know it could be a laser gun-sight, or a golfing rangefinder. Even though I think those latter options are less probable, I can't deny the possibilities. Does that make sense to you?

It's hidden. On purpose. DUH. Why would anyone make an alien invasion hoax while making sure to catch the laser pointers on video?

Hidden "on purpose" no less? Wow! Now you're showing your preconceived beliefs in support of circular logic. Here you're using the preconceived belief that it's a hoax as "evidence" to support the notion that it's a hoax.

You can see the light being emitted, you can see the laser "beam" while it tangles with the bushes, you can see the laser dot crystal clear in all of the 4 videos, sometimes even in coordination with the light source.. There isn't even room for guessing, it can only mean handheld laser pointer.

So I'm supposed to blindly accept your apparent belief that only a hand-held laser pointer is capable of projecting a beam of light?

Earlier you suggested Blu-ray (Ahem.. BLUE?) beams and Remote control lights that appear on camera, which are both emitting different light than what we see in his vids.

This is a weak, straw man, argument. I used those as examples of humans using emitted light beams for a variety of purposes to retort the earlier notion that "The only thing you can do with that [lasers] is measure distance, velocity and point.". Hell, humans have even invented laser microphones. I probably should have separated that portion into its own post, to make that idea more clear, as paragraph in question was not in response to your specific post. It also mentioned that UV can be seen with night vision; however, I never suggested that it was UV or blu-ray actually being used in the video from the OP.

I'd expect every normal person to figure out this is a red laser pointer after maybe 2 or 3 seconds watching the dot.

I'd expect them to acknowledge that it's a strong and likely possibility, however, I'd be leery if they were to blindly accept such a conclusion as fact without actually seeing the pointer itself. Likewise, I'd be leery of anyone accepting the figure in the video to be an "alien" as fact. Visual proof isn't there in either case, though the evidence in support of the laser pointer does seem much stronger based on subjective past experience.

In short, there's a big, yet sometimes subtle, difference between acknowledging probabilities, and blindly accepting conclusions based on preconceived notions as hard facts. It takes unbiased critical thinking to differentiate the two.
edit on 3/7/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Don't worry these are the tricks that the debunkers try to use, he hasn't told me in which frame this is either.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I'm going to a disturbed concert in April I was hoping to meet with you then. I will be in touch, I will trybto find some awesome camerra gear too.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join