It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 12
21
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
to the people who always hates on youtube.. would a fake video be more real if it was posted elsewhere?



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry about the delay, some RL issues popped up and I had to delay my analysis of the video. I will get it done soon though.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nerd with a laser pointer. Case solved. Hoax

Next.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Idiot with an opinion, a keyboard, and no evidence to prove said opinion. Case closed, next?

Sorry I usually don't resort to such things, but the people here crying hoax with no evidence are beginning to piss me off...



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Idiot with an opinion, a keyboard, and no evidence to prove said opinion. Case closed, next?

Sorry I usually don't resort to such things, but the people here crying hoax with no evidence are beginning to piss me off...


You can clearly see the laser. You can't see any alien or ET or Jabba the Nut. As I said, case closed, HOAX, and next.

I've debunked many threads on here.


edit on 6-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Actually, I really do apologize, I was about to edit my post, but you already responded. It was not right to call you an idiot. But to be honest, I have been here a lot longer than I have been registered and posted. "Debunking" many things does not impress me much, as I have seen many threads moved to hoax with nothing more than opinions, and straw grasping.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
1) His cat wasnt really staring at anything.. just bobbing around in that direction. This is the point of his whole video. He said


i was testing my new cameras night vision on my cat and wondered what he was looking at towards his left,


2) @58 secs He zoomed out and in while he backs up. This means he had to push the zoom button in and out while stepping back. If he was so scared and really really thought he was seeing an alien, he would not have the right mind to zoom out (for no other reason then to add drama) and then zoom in.

3) @1:27 he rushes out to see "get it"... you cant see it at all, he just runs around with the camera pointing down. If it was dark and the camera really did have "night vision" then he is running into the pitch black after a possibly aggressive intelligent species from another world in PITCH BLACK. Sound like something you would do?




Point 3, It wasn't pitch black i had a outdoor light shinning on the backyard, you just can't see that in the video as it is night vision.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL and post by TKDRL
 


It should be noted that Alex (the camera operator) is a member of ATS, and name calling from either side is against the T&Cs here.

 


As for the footage... I just did another frame-by-frame viewing, and the only thing I see is evidence of something/someone physically being in the yard. The motion blur is quite apparent, and for someone to have superimposed the "being" post-production style, while perfectly syncing with all of the camera's erratic movements, seems highly unlikely.

Maybe it's the American blood running through my veins, but if this has been a recurring issue for Alex and his mother, it seems like a problem that a Mossberg 500 might finish. The notion of living in a rural area without some form of personal protection just seems unnatural to me; however, I acknowledge that's certainly a culturally affected belief to have. Such would lead to a few possible outcomes...

1) A neighbor/prankster being spooked enough to discontinue the "pranks" on said property.
2) A dead neighbor/prankster
3) An injured/dead 16 year old if the offender used something to get off the first "shot".
4) Proof of alien life in the form of a "body", or "bodily fluids" (DNA) left at the scene.

These options are literally life-and-death serious, and should not be taken lightly; however, if something truly is repeatedly terrorizing this family, then it could be seen as a possible "last resort". As probabilities have me currently leaning towards the prankster neighbor/friend theory... I certainly wouldn't go on a mad shooting spree spraying the yard; however, the sound of a shotgun being pumped, or an off-target warning shot could go a looooong way towards convincing this person to discontinue their harassment.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Suspending disbelief for a moment, are you suggesting that a "being" who hypothetically traveled light-years to reach earth wouldn't be advanced enough to possess focused-light technology? I certainly see a focused beam of light, but the footage is no where near clear enough to make out what's emitting it (i.e. the "pointer").
edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I went through the video, frame by frame, could not find a single clear image at all. I guess this is inconclusive, no clear image to prove hoax, or prove real. Wish I could get my hands on the original. This is just of the original video, I don't have time to go through the others right now. I would be interested more in what the poster of the video has to say though.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL and post by TKDRL
 


It should be noted that Alex (the camera operator) is a member of ATS, and name calling from either side is against the T&Cs here.

 


As for the footage... I just did another frame-by-frame viewing, and the only thing I see is evidence of something/someone physically being in the yard. The motion blur is quite apparent, and for someone to have superimposed the "being" post-production style, while perfectly syncing with all of the camera's erratic movements, seems highly unlikely.

Maybe it's the American blood running through my veins, but if this has been a recurring issue for Alex and his mother, it seems like a problem that a Mossberg 500 might finish. The notion of living in a rural area without some form of personal protection just seems unnatural to me; however, I acknowledge that's certainly a culturally affected belief to have. Such would lead to a few possible outcomes...

1) A neighbor/prankster being spooked enough to discontinue the "pranks" on said property.
2) A dead neighbor/prankster
3) An injured/dead 16 year old if the offender used something to get off the first "shot".
4) Proof of alien life in the form of a "body", or "bodily fluids" (DNA) left at the scene.

These options are literally life-and-death serious, and should not be taken lightly; however, if something truly is repeatedly terrorizing this family, then it could be seen as a possible "last resort". As probabilities have me currently leaning towards the prankster neighbor/friend theory... I certainly wouldn't go on a mad shooting spree spraying the yard; however, the sound of a shotgun being pumped, or an off-target warning shot could go a looooong way towards convincing this person to discontinue their harassment.


The gun laws are very strict in Australia and I am also 16, We(My family) have no guns, The only weapon i have is a machete
edit on 6-3-2011 by ThePolishedKnob because: My family



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage
 


I am actually a 3D CGI guy, not professionally, but it is a hobby of mine. I use CGI to further my 2D art, which I am not pro at, but I do make a few bucks selling prints. In my opinion, yeah whatever it is, it is there, or the poster of the video should be working for one of the hollywood companies, as it takes skill to make something believable, even when viewed frame to frame.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Suspending disbelief for a moment, are you suggesting that a "being" who hypothetically traveled light-years to reach earth wouldn't be advanced enough to possess focused-light technology?
edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)


Yet they possess technology for interstellar travel and point a laser for what purpose? They walk on the ground like peasants? They don't ride in their craft? How did they get back to their "mothership" to avoid being detected on camera.

So lets say an alien had a laser pointer. Why a laser pointer? The only thing you can do with that is measure distance, velocity and point. If the 'aliens" in the film are from anther planet surely they can monitor us from the sky and would not need to have their infantry running around with laser pointers.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Sorry, I edited my prior post to make my point more clear. Personally, the footage is too rough for me to specifically identify "who/what" is even in the bushes. How are you able to identify exactly what the object is that's emitting the beam? In what frame is the "pointer" itself clearly identifiable?


Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
They walk on the ground like peasants? They don't ride in their craft? How did they get back to their "mothership" to avoid being detected on camera.


First, whatever it was shows up on camera, so it was "detected", and I suppose the other questions could be answered by any of earth's moon walking astronauts. Why get out and walk on the moon like "peasants"?
edit on 3/6/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Sorry, I edited my prior post to make my point more clear. Personally, the footage is too rough for me to specifically identify "who/what" is even in the bushes. How are you able to identify exactly what the object is that's emitting the beam? In what frame is the "pointer" itself clearly identifiable?


The laser beam is clearly identifiable as it hits the brushes. Case solved, as I stated before.



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well I went through the video, frame by frame, could not find a single clear image at all. I guess this is inconclusive, no clear image to prove hoax, or prove real. Wish I could get my hands on the original. This is just of the original video, I don't have time to go through the others right now. I would be interested more in what the poster of the video has to say though.

This is conclusive allright. The other member showed you an image of an obvious laser pointer line in the video.

Check the other sightings (linked at the very first seconds of the film) by the same person..



3RD Sighting:

00:29 - 00:34, You can CLEARLY see this is a laser pointer once again. The dot is clearly visible on the floor or wall or whatever it's aimed at.
0:43, Laser pointer yet again.

I don't even see how can anyone buy this. Recorder and the people over there sure are pretty calm considering the fact aliens are shooting lasers at them.



4TH Sighting:

00:06, Now if you can't see why this is a hoax you really are digging your head in the sand. Really hard not to laugh at the poor acting. Oh and did anyone say LASER POINTER?
06:32 - 06:34, Whoops, who left the alien costume in the room?



Originally posted by redmage
In what frame is the "pointer" itself clearly identifiable?

See above.
edit on 6-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
 


Yes, we've already established that there is a focused beam of light being used, so again, are you suggesting that a "being" who hypothetically traveled light-years to reach earth wouldn't be advanced enough to possess focused-light technology? I'm simply looking for a rational hypothesis of how "a focused beam of light = hoax".



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join