It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid catches Alien on Film

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by R3KR

Okay...so now, break it down and explain every single reason why you came to that conclusion. This isn't youtube or 4 chan, you know. This is ATS. If you can't come up with a single reason to support your claim, I will alert the mods about 1 line comments without evidence or support of your theory.

Seeing these posts are tired and pathetic.

Remove my posts ? LOL you are joking are you not ?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

Wow! you couldn't even take the time to make a full post, if you had of typed one continuous line it wouldn't have made it, so enough of the one liners please.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

I'm reporting you for one liners you are really given me the ........ You obiviously aren't going to conduct yourself in a decent manner, you continue with one liners, Your comments should be removed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

all your own speculation, what could be? what I think it could be? don't go judging him tho' saying you know his motives. It could also be that he really did experience this and an Alien did this too him.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
reply to post by R3KR

all your own speculation, what could be? what I think it could be? don't go judging him tho' saying you know his motives. It could also be that he really did experience this and an Alien did this too him.

I addressed this before, even at 16, social services ( or whatever they have in Aus ) would be crawling all over this, if it were a real injury and it hurt as badly as he claims it does, he would have had to seek medical advice about it, there would be questions raised about it, with possible accusations of abuse, being made. He has obviously looked at it in a mirror and seen how it looks, why does he say " I don't know if you can see this " then runs his fingers over it with no pain, then states that it hurts like hell. His mother would have made him seek medical help.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I not starting anything, but I think your confusing your American social service with an imagery branch in Australia. I don't think they would do much to be honest. I don't think they are quite as nosey as over there. Also he could hide it pretty easy.

I'm not starting on you, just trying to explain that Australia is a little different and they probably wouldn't check out if a kid got bruised once.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I also think he says I don't know if you can see this, because his would have been holding the camera a weird way to film his own back. Nothing sinister.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
1) His cat wasnt really staring at anything.. just bobbing around in that direction. This is the point of his whole video. He said

i was testing my new cameras night vision on my cat and wondered what he was looking at towards his left,

2) @58 secs He zoomed out and in while he backs up. This means he had to push the zoom button in and out while stepping back. If he was so scared and really really thought he was seeing an alien, he would not have the right mind to zoom out (for no other reason then to add drama) and then zoom in.

3) @1:27 he rushes out to see "get it"... you cant see it at all, he just runs around with the camera pointing down. If it was dark and the camera really did have "night vision" then he is running into the pitch black after a possibly aggressive intelligent species from another world in PITCH BLACK. Sound like something you would do?

Cant believe I have to say this but...
I have been on ATS for a while, and have been hoping to find one shred of evidence of alien life or a good video of a UFO, ALL I have seen can be explained and or are too blurry to make out. The reason I search is because it will be the MOST IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE HUMAN RACE... EVER. I hope to find.... I am sorry if some people got upset with my comment earlier, but this video seems to me to be a hoax, and a cheap one. An alien bobbing in some 16 year olds back yard with a laser is not only ridiculous, but a pathetic attempt at 5 minutes of fame.

Put yourself in the aliens shoes... would you fly billions, possibly millions of miles, to hang out in the forest of a 16 year old earthling, bobbing up and down then point a laser at him ?

Would love for this to be real, I dont think it is.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Qwenn

I not starting anything, but I think your confusing your American social service with an imagery branch in Australia. I don't think they would do much to be honest. I don't think they are quite as nosey as over there. Also he could hide it pretty easy.

I'm not starting on you, just trying to explain that Australia is a little different and they probably wouldn't check out if a kid got bruised once.

Just a couple of points :

1) I am British, not American, you just assumed that I was !

2) You say there is only an imaginary counterpart to child protection in Australia, there must be a child welfare agency out there. My Bad !

3) You also say " also he could hide it pretty easy ", yes he could ! BUT instead he posts it on You-Tube for the world to see.

4) You seem sure that this is just a bruise and unimportant, well if it were real, it would be more than just a bruise, in fact, a paramedic in my family said that if he were shown an injury which appeared as bad as this appears, they would be seriously suspecting internal injury, and he would be hospitalised, for investigations. He has seen many injuries in his time, he thinks that this looks like a poor make-up job !

Don't worry about me thinking that you are starting on me, I am a grown man over 50 and have recieved much criticism in my time, I can handle it. If I am wrong about something and someone can prove it to me, then I am quite willing to accept the fact. As you say in Australia things are a little bit different, well if you have Aliens running around in your gardens all the time, things are a LOT different !
edit on 6-3-2011 by Qwenn because: not being able to read !

edit on 6-3-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

If he really did experience this then there is a thing called a doctor. He should go see one and document this. I dont know is right... but neither does he. For all he knows it could be some sort of symbiotic alien baby that was implanted in his digestive track with a magical laser from an extraterrestrial bobbing up and down in his back yard. But what is the first thing he does ?... post on you tube.

This kid does not deserve your faith. I wish it was real, but the more I watch and think about it the more it seems like a sick joke, he thinks everyone is an idiot and will believe this.

posted to Slipdig1, not Qwenn
edit on 6-3-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

An Alien baby implant, OH NO ! You have just given him the next idea for a video

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

so are you ever coming back to show us or tell us what ATS has told you about the user? Is he from Australia?
Were your outrageous claims of him being swedish true? If you are proven wrong, will you acknowledge it?

Ahhh this is where I am supposed to (according to your U2U) reveal to all that I was wrong. Hrmm, let me think... Ummm Nah.

ATS never told ME anything about this user. I never expected them to because I am not a Moderator nor any part of staff and am not one to obtain another's details. If anything I expected a reply in thread or the thread being closed/his account suspended if things were amiss, but again I did not personally expect to get any details. That's just not how it works.

However you're his chum, since the Mods either kept it in house or simply didn't act on it, you tell me if he is from Australia. You are the one playing puppydog and eating the tripe he throws down after all - I said I thought he typed like a Swede or someone with a non-English speaking background. Uncommon for an Aussie to do that, and I've seen some atrocious spellers in other forums. Never like this guy.

Look: (Also referring to the ORIGINAL thread of this)

Originally posted by badw0lf
And you can ask him why, on video, his accent is entirely Aussie but when he types, he sounds like a swedish person.

I mentioned this on the first one where he types entirely foreign (And no I don't mean typos or leet speech, I mean the way non-English speaking people often talk, words interchanged where entirely uncommon to typical typos/mistyped words etc) but here he is on video speaking modern neo-strine.

Now refer to how he speaks when he was invited here. Go back and look for the link where he was and came in.

Entirely different mannerisms.

But we will never know.

So in my little ol' opinion, if someone from Australia is able to speak as clearly as he is in his videos, yet can absolutely mangle the same language when putting it in text format, then you sir, can keep him. No really, take him away from us.

If I was ever proven wrong on something then I would indeed say so, I am sure I've done so in the past. However, my speculation is mine, only HE can provide the evidence for or against. Get him to make a new video referring to ATS and this thread. Then we'll know. Prove it to YOURSELF he is who he is.. Or is blind faith enough for you?

Here is what I said about WHY I believe it's not worth it with this video:

And now for the record, there *IS* reason..

As stated, a valid video has this information at the very LEAST:
* A number of eye witnesses unrelated to the video
* People who are credible in testimony and not just unknown people who seem to appear and disappear right at the moment
* Hopefully a news item that interviews the subject who videos the event and not just one reporting youtube videos
* Credibility from the video maker

NONE OF BLOODY WHICH ARE HERE.

One guy claiming he believes it, with video, onl youtube - reported in the media as a YOUTUBE video...

Yeah I will remain one of your dis info's.... beats being a complete sucker..

Now, until he catches one of these beasts and sends it off for examination, I refuse to accept it is real. And if you choose to believe it is despite everything that should be striking you as odd, seemingly bypassing your logic, then so be it.

And once more, it's 3:47am - I don't care if you like it or not, but I'm going to sleep.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

This the link as the vid won't work.

I kow this is shaky again whatever. just an entertaining one.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: trying to get vid right

edit on 6-3-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

Oh and you obviously completely ignored the last time *I* fixed your videos in this thread.

Time to learn - pro-tip I explained it in detail in my other post, might not hurt to take advice once in a while.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Uhhh Now he's faking injuries.

This is getting extremely excruciating to endure..

What an attention-whore this guy is.

There are glaringly obvious problems with this entire scenario but people are still opting IN hoping that others can do the dot-joining for them... so obvious..

*Throws hands in air*

night.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Those kids should be nominated for an Oscar award... Bravo ;-D

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Funny, I think this ties in very well with this thread.....

video.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
i find it weird that someone happens to be using a night vision camera to film their cat at night.
You do not get good focus on it but in this scenario you realy cant just expect them to be getting perfect focus
the reaction somehow just does not seem right to me though almost every video where ive seen suppoded aleins/ufos doesnot have that huge amount of swearing, I myself have seen three ufos and i did not really swear to that extent (maybe i said # once) and for the record almost every other sentance i say has a swear in it but all in all i will say this video might be real

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The similarities between his videos and this movie I'm about to post are way too close. The name of the movie is Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County. Take the 90ish minutes to watch the movie. It's pretty entertaining. Well done. Note the aliens and what they have/do and compare them. I might be over thinking but I'm just pointing this out. Here's the video.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

This is getting extremely excruciating to endure..

Then why do you keep coming here ?

Someone above was saying they think he's not from australia or something like that. I can tell you there's only one family with the same last name as him who lives where he does, and the ariel shot of his place from google earth is very similar to the scenery in the videos. He'd be pretty silly to give his real name to the newspapers if it is all a hoax. If he made all this up, then it's a fair bit of effort to get the attention of a couple of people on ATS and the old fogies that read the local rag. I'm not saying it's real, but I can't understand all the people who chime in just to say it's stupid. I think you need to have a good read of this..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn
[more

LOL

Aliens, star-gate... Someone already took the cake on that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join