It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails...am i missing the point?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You're the delusional one Aloysius. This first video is for you.

I guess all these TV shows and doctors are delusional too

CNN is definitely delusional

This guy and his dog are delusional

Nightline on ABC Part 1

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Hi pal
I'll watch the vids but got to say if chemtrails are being used as much as people say surely we would have a endemic by now, I mean I don't know anyone who has fallen ill from the supposed disease chemtrails cause.
Can I also make a quick point regarding nibru. Again not saying it does not exist but using it to back up chemtrails as evidence means believing in not 1 but 2 major conspiracies. If this was happening why can we still see others planets with ease?

Ok some evidence i have gathered from rolls royce.

My source is my dad who has worked at rolls for 30 plus years. I asked about the fuel the engines use and how it effects the engine. He stated that if any other form of fuel or additive is used it would kill the life of the engine. This is because a rolls engine uses the fuel to so efficiently nearly no build up is left behind. Any different fuel would require an engine clean before every use through official channels.

Now yes he says additives could be used but he also says the company who supply these engines must be secret as rolls deffo dont.

I think i might do a 30 day evidence tracking of the skies in my area and that will certainly help people come to a conclusion.

And guys ....play nice were all adults

Helgas

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Not sure where your area is. But try tracking on a satellite website. Along with your visual on the ground. The persistent contrails are all over the place in the USA and in Europe. There are hardly any images of this happening over China. If it was a normal phenomenon that is common in the aviation industry you'd think they would form over Hong Kong. I'm not sure about the purpose behind this. But I am sure it's not natural or normal contrails. Persistent contrails are a fairly new science which is being disguised by all these attempts online acting as if they can tell you all about it. They will show you a photo of old contrail but those old pictures don't show how long the contrail lasted after the plane was gone. They won't be able to show this thing happening in China. Try looking around yourself. The unofficail government story is that it's for climate change.

This video has info about contrail vs chemtrail
www.youtube.com...

Here is a USA satellite website
www.weather.gov...

Here is a Hong Kong satellite image website
www.hko.gov.hk...

Here is a UK , Europe satellite website in the video

More satellite images

edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Blasted apart in the other thread you made this clim on - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Blasted? LOL..what planet are you on? Absolutely nothing has been shown except you all are liars.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

What lies have I posted Matty?

Where as you don't care whether your photo evidence is faked or not - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and you manufacture "evidence" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

and you have the gaul (sic) to call me a liar?

That's brave of you!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The evidence is neither fake nor is it manufactured as you suggest. I'd hardly call it "have the gaul" when i call you a liar. I call it common sense. It's quite clear to me you're lying when you suggest that any of the evidence I presented has been "blasted". You're a lot of talk with nothing but lies to back you up.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The claim that the picture I submitted which looks similar to the photo that claims it to be a weight distribution test. Does not negate the fact that those systems can used for carrying aerosols. Your attempts to bury evidence is obvious proof of lies.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Your photo from the book does not match my photo. Notice the bright neon green jacket over the seat. I'm sure that photos and stories were created ahead of time to create doubt and give explanations. That's standard operating procedure during covert missions carried out the military.

you are right - wrong photo sorry - it is jsut a simlar setup.

your one is here

www.airliners.net... - the sign is there, but there's no "Caution HAZMAT" around it.

I am sure your explaination is a convenient story cooked up because you cant' actually ahndle being conned.
Here is your own post shows the picture is owned and copyrighted by William Appelton. The cloud expert who created your bunk system that is supposed to predict persistent contrails.......BUSTED

edit on 10-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
MathiasAndrew wrote,

Here is your own post shows the picture is owned and copyrighted by William Appelton. The cloud expert who created your bunk system that is supposed to predict persistent contrails.......BUSTED

Epic fail! You didn't do much research?

H. Appleman is the scientist who created the chart in 1953.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

William Appleton is an aviation photographer.

jetphotos.net...

www.airliners.net...

TJ

edit on 11-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Let's see what congress says about these kind of things

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

so your contention is that chemtrails cause morgelons? If that's true, how many people in your town have the disease? How many in my town? How many world wide? This should be a monstrously huge epidemic. Hell, everyone in the UK must be about to die from it next week, as they have had massive "spraying" over there last week. This is why people end up thinking you people are loony. You cannot stay on topic in your own discussion. You cannot pick a direction for the chemtrail theory without throwing evidence that scatters it all over the place. Is it geo-engineering? is it to spread disease? Is it to hide things in the sky? Is it to form a conduit for Haarp? Is it to dispose of chemical waste? I mean seriously, you yourself have proposed (and brought "evidence" ) for several of these directions in this very thread.

Here is a tip, pick a direction to go in, and try to convince all your other believers that the direction you chose is the right one, then fight it on that platform. As it stands, you will get laughed off most threads with this like of logic.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Not so, I offered evidence that other people believe that chemtrails have caused their symptoms of Morgellons and that Morgellons is not considered a false disease anymore.

If chemtrails was the cause of some of these cases of Morgellons the reasons for it not being more widespread is again explained by it being smaller localized experiments.

There are approximately 15,000 families that are currently registered with the Morgellons website and claim to be afflicted with the Morgellons disease and symptoms..

The CDC is currently undertaking studies of these and other cases.
www.cdc.gov...#how_long2

Given the complexity and number of diverse symptoms reported by people who experience this unexplained skin condition, CDC is undertaking a measured and thorough scientific investigation which offers the best chance for finding useful answers. CDC is conducting this study along with Kaiser Permanente’s Northern California Division of Research. The study was designed and is being led by CDC.

The primary goals of the study are to learn more about who may be affected with this condition, the symptoms they are having, and what factors may contribute to the condition. The study involves: Determining the clinical and epidemiologic features of this condition; examining skin biopsies from affected patients; characterizing foreign material such as fibers or threads obtained from persons with the condition; and estimating rates of illness among the study population.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here's a tip : Keep your tips to yourself. Let me decide what I want to put in my own posts and the direction I choose.You can do the same. I don't give a flying elephants bazooka who decides to laugh. Nor do I care for your opinions , Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As are most of the experiments that are being conducted on communications and surveillance techniques, weather modification, biological and weather warfare. Many different aspects and effects are being examined and studied. I think all the suggested theories as to the purpose behind the chemtrails have valid evidence to further the investigations into all the areas you have mentioned as well as others.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you had these people in clusters where only localized infection was apparent, then you could attempt to blame chemtrails as a source, but first prove it's a real disease, second prove where it comes from.

What is your personal stance on chemtrails, why are they here?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There are at least 2 reasons in my opinion

1) Used in 3-D global mapping of the magnetosphere, ionosphere and weather systems

2) Geo-engineering / cloud seeding / weather modification applications

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
The claim that the picture I submitted which looks similar to the photo that claims it to be a weight distribution test. Does not negate the fact that those systems can used for carrying aerosols. Your attempts to bury evidence is obvious proof of lies.

and what is your evidence that they DO carry aerosols?

Or that there is any system to actually spray the content of those tanks??

According to your logic the existance of beer cans proves chemtrails exist, because they "could" carry "aerosols"
Why don't you get some actual proof instead of making ridiculous statements like this with no substantiation whatsoever!!

Tanks inside aircraft are common - apart from teh weight and balance considerations on hte 777 illustrated, aircraft use them to extend their range by filling the fueselage with fuel - these are removeable, and some aircraft have plumbing in their normal fuel systems to easily accpt these. Others need more or less modification to be able to access the tanks. There's a whole industry out there for this very purpose - I look forward to you going berserk over this one!!

Turtle pac ferry tank systems

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You just know that the Turtle Pac images will make their way onto the Chemtrail websites? Tanker Enemy probably has it in one of his videos?

Look Mathius, tanks! Surely they don't just contain water ballast for centre of gravity testing? Surely not? No doubt these images will be ripped off by the chemmies?

sitelife.aviationweek.com...

sitelife.aviationweek.com...

www.wired.com...

TJ

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

You just know that the Turtle Pac images will make their way onto the Chemtrail websites? Tanker Enemy probably has it in one of his videos?

I do hope they acknowledge my contribution!!

And yes...I reckon I know exactly what's going to happen - that's why I said I look forward to Matty going berserk - he won't be able to resist....it might take a while.....it might be that he's gotten a bit more cautious (although there's no real sign of that so far....)...he might try to weave a better story than "they could carry anything".......

But I'll offer odds he wont!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join