It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails...am i missing the point?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here is one that he will fall for. How can those pilots live with themselves?

LOL! They are even studying cartoons and adverts for them!

TJ

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You all will do anything you can to distract from the real issues and the actual topic. It's already public knowledge that the scientific geoengineering community has made plans to use aluminum oxide and other aerosols as a technique for mitigation of global warming. They are requesting more money to study and develop this technique. They obviously have tried and tested this before. You are not fooling anyone.

AAAS meeting about Atmospheric Geoengineering with Aluminum Aerosols
www.youtube.com...

Balloons with hydrogen sulfide aerosols for geoengineering
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
You all will do anything you can to distract from the real issues and the actual topic. It's already public knowledge that the scientific geoengineering community has made plans to use aluminum oxide and other aerosols as a technique for mitigation of global warming.

Actually the proposals are almsot all to use sulphides - you should have read some of those papers you posted links to!

Howeve there is a wide range of possibilities - it's not secret, it's not rocket science, but appaerntly it is all news to you!!

Solar Radiation Management - en.wikipedia.org...

Among the things proposed - reflective baloons, sea water, dust (earth, dirt), soot, white roofs, ocean fertilisation, space mirrors, moon dust.......

They are requesting more money to study and develop this technique. They obviously have tried and tested this before. You are not fooling anyone.

If they've tried it and tested it before why do they ned more money to study and develop the technique??!!

Can't you even manage to be internally consistant with your own argument??!!
edit on 14-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If they've tried it and tested it before why do they ned more money to study and develop the technique??!! Can't you even manage to be internally consistant with your own argument??!!

Are you ever going to make any sense and post something besides little smiley's laughing. Your ignorance as well as your arrogance is quite obvious.

Another thing Aloysius. Don't call me Matty and pretend like you know me or act like we're friends. I know you never get out much and don't have many friends which must cause you to have fantasies and delusional ideas about your relationships to the people you have interactions with online. But my name is not Matty and you don't know me. Nor are we friends in any way shape or form. If you want to refer to me by name then use my name. Thank you.
edit on 14-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

That first video, totally FAKED! It's definately a Boeing 757/767 cockpit....in cruise. (Can't easily tell whether a 57 or 67, bad picture quality and the airplanes are so similar...the overhead panel is where most differences are seen).

SO...some stock footage of a Boeing in flight, and a soundtrack from SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Really wold like to hunt that one down....the electronic warbling sounds heard, @:30 seconds might be a clue. (NOTHING like that sound on the B-757/767).

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Shhhhhh....don't tip Matty off......yo'll spoil the surprise!!

Matty I can't think why anyone would think I am your friend - and I'm touched theat you are so concerned about my social life - thanks dude - I really need your good advice.

Pfffftttt......

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Shhhhhh....don't tip Matty off......yo'll spoil the surprise!!

Matty I can't think why anyone would think I am your friend - and I'm touched theat you are so concerned about my social life - thanks dude - I really need your good advice.

Pfffftttt......

I already asked you not to call me Matty. Your continued disrespect on that issue just shows your arrogance, your ignorance and your poor sense of judgement.

Matty was the nickname of an old friend of mine who is dead now. Hopefully you'll learn to curb your ignorance and your lack of knowledge or self control in the future.....psss off

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Make a new petition in your area to help investigate "chemtrails

www.thepetitionsite.com...

This petition is no longer active

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I looked at it, but it's a closed petition now.
Tried......

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Sorry and thanks for trying. That petition is just an example of some the things that can be done and need to be done to help bring about attention, awareness and education on this subject and hopefully someday a real and public investigation of this topic can take place.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Here's a current petition to investigate and ban chemtrails

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The Belfort-Groups Case Orange Study

coto2.wordpress.com...

PDF File

coto2.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The only problem with that particualr petition is that it says that it's been proven that chemtrails are true and that they are biological weapons. That has not been proven, as of yet. To me it has, but to congress? No. So, by that premise, it would be discounted right off the bat. Who's doing this petition, anyway? Are they a legitimate group? It should be re-worded, so that it would be taken seriously. Most people who haven't heard of chemtrails would look at that first claim and discount the whole thing, unfortunately.

Kucinich presented his grievance in a good manner, as we should.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

The Belfort-Groups Case Orange Study

coto2.wordpress.com...

PDF File

coto2.files.wordpress.com...

Very Good!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

The only problem with that particualr petition is that it says that it's been proven that chemtrails are true and that they are biological weapons. That has not been proven, as of yet.

bingo

To me it has, but to congress?

And here's eth problem for you guys - you can believe in something all you like - there is no burden of proof on anyone to justify their beliefs.

but when you start to say that something is factual, real, concrete and definitely exists - then you have to show the case why - THEN the burden of proof lies with you.

If Matty had come here and said "I believe chemtails exist 'cos I think the govt is evil" then it wouldn't have gotten a comment...well not much.

When he comes here and says that is is a fact that there's a world wide comspiracy using commercial airliners, etc., etc. then "we" start saying "Well what's the evidence for that?".......and his troubles begin.

Kucinich presented his grievance in a good manner, as we should.

Kucinich and chemtrails - he didn't believe in the chemtrails in "his" bill anyway, and removedthe reference. He had written it - he was just sponsoring it - it was a couple UFO enthusiasts who wrote it & THEY didnt' believe in chemtrails either!!

edit on 15-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hi WW,

The first video could well be from the BBC Test Pilot series from the 1980s?. Unfortunately there is only the first episode on You Tube. Hard to track down, but definitely ripped off from somewhere.

TJ

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Your contrailscience website that claims it was two UFO enthusiasts is a complete lie and the website itself is a total platform for propaganda and falsely misrepresented facts. I want you back up your statements with facts and prove that two UFO enthusiasts wrote the HR2977 bill. What were their names?

Here's a statement from Kucinich himself
www.globalresearch.ca...

"The truth is there's an entire program in the Department of Defense, 'Vision for 2020,' that's developing these weapons," Kucinich responded. Kucinich says he plans to reintroduce a broader version of the bill later this month. "Plasma, electromagnetics, sonic or ultrasonic weapons [and] laser weapons systems" were among those banned by HR 2977.

Two scientists working at Wright Patterson Air Force Base informed Alive of the ongoing secret experiments, one involving weather modification and the other involving the creation of an aerial antenna using a barium stearate chemical trail. The scientists referred to the work of legendary inventor Nikola Tesla. Before Ronald Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (or "Star Wars"), there was Tesla's vision of high-tech space-based warfare and weather modification.
A statement about the USAF intentions and goals
www.globalresearch.ca...

Doubters of the military's secret plans should refer to George and Meredith Friedman's The Future of War, Power, Technology and American World Dominance in the 21st Century. The Friedmans, government-touted "arms experts" and favorites of the military-industrial complex, assert that "The American experience of power will rest on the domination of space." The U.S. Air Force giddily embraced the Friedmans' thesis in the 1996 report "New World Vistas: Air And Space Power For The 21st Century." The Air Force report notes, "In the next two decades, new technologies will allow the fielding of space-based weapons of devastating effectiveness to be used to deliver energy and mass as force projection in tactical and strategic conflict."

Here is a link to another website that does not agree with your statements about HR2977
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
These people are not "UFO enthusiasts" as you so disrespectfully suggest
exopolitics.com...

Dr. Carol Rosin was the first woman corporate manager of Fairchild Industries and was spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun in the last years of his life. She founded the Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space in Washington DC and has testified before Congress on many occasions about space based weapons. Von Braun revealed to Dr. Rosin a plan to justify weapons in spaced based on hoaxing an extraterrestrial threat. She was also present at meetings in the '70s when the scenario for the Gulf War of the '90s was planned.

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...&M.htm#Webre

Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd, is a graduate of Yale University and Yale Law School with a Juris Doctor in International Law. He is a former Senior Policy Analyst at the Center for the Study of Social Policy at Stanford Research Institute, where he directed a proposed 1977 Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Study He is an author, futurist, lawyer, environmentalist and a space activist who promotes an Exopolitics Initiative, and a ban on weapons and warfare in space. With others, Webre is a co-architect of the Space Preservation Treaty (www.peaceinspace.org ) and the Space Preservation Act that was introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich and is endorsed by over 270 NGO's worldwide. He is the author of Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe (2005). Alfred Webre is presently International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space (www.peaceinspace.com ), an international organization to prevent the weaponization of space, transform the war economy into a peaceful, cooperative, sustainable Space Age society, and promote cooperation amongst Life in the Universe. He is the host of a public affairs radio talk show in Vancouver, B.C. He was the first to use the term 'exopolitics' and started the first exopolitics website at: www.exopolitics.com
Now let us see your credentials Mr. Aloysius the Gaul... "persistent contrail" enthusiast
edit on 16-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here's your real UFO enthusiasts
www.defense.gov...

America's Military- A Joint Vision for 2020

www.dtic.mil...

www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

The book articulates that increasingly more brilliant and faster weapons, coupled with the inevitable movement of warfare into the medium of space, represent the arena in which military dominance is to be established, as well as the tools with which to establish dominance, far into the future. Hypersonic cruise missiles are advocated as the quintessential weapons of the future. The discussion of hypersonic missile technology does not seem that futuristic when considered with recent informational reports such as the September/October issues of Surface Warfare and the 13 October issue of Aviation Week & Space Technology, which both possessed cover-story articles discussing plans for hypersonic weapons development. Arguing space to be the high ground of future military activity also is reasonable considering policy documents such as Global Engagement: A Vision for the 21st Century Air Force and the White House’s National Security Strategy identification of space as an area in which the United States has an overarching capability.

The book’s discussion of space warfare begins with the premise that the migration of warfare into the realm of space has a historical precedent in the migration of warfare into the realm of air, and later continues into an analysis concluding that the actual conduct of space warfare shares the most commonality with the conduct of naval warfare. The control of the seas is then revisited when the book concludes that controlling space will be a necessary step to maintain control of the seas, which is cited as the most fundamental mission for any hegemonic power to be able to complete in order to protect its interests and ensure its national security. As summarized on page 411 of The Future of War:

Whoever controls space, therefore, will control the world’s oceans. Whoever controls the oceans will control the patterns of global commerce. Whoever controls the patterns of global commerce will be the wealthiest power in the world. Whoever is the wealthiest power in the world will be able to control space.

edit on 16-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What's wrong with being a UFO enthusiast??

I am a UFO enthusiast too - I firmly believe there's extra-terrestrial life out there - I just don't get to write bills that go before the US congress!

As usual you completely miss the point - identifying them as UFO enthusiasts was not denigrating them at all - it was pointing out that they were seeking to regulate weapons in space, and they really were not interested in chemtrails at all - so when it was pointed out to them what chemtrails supposedly are they removed mention of it without a single qualm.

You claim that the Contrail Science article is full of lies - well why dont' you identify them so everyone can know what het lies are, and get them corrected??

the site has a standing invitation for people to correct anything on it that is incorrect - have you taken them up on that??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join