It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails...am i missing the point?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
More new threads today.....but still no idea why lol
Can someone point me in the right direction to how this subject actually started,first evidence,official coming clean?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Please watch this documentary. It will help you understand the concerns about chemtrails

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING

www.youtube.com...

Here is a brief clip

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To give you a brief overview. The chemtrails are being used to slow the effects of global warming. They are using particles made of different elements and metals, some of which are very harmful to us and the environment. The particle are mixed with liquid and sprayed as an aerosol which spreads out and has a reflective effect. The radiative effect of Sunlight is blocked by these particles and they also are developing them to try and absorb carbon in the air .
They are really just in early stages of testing and development. The information about this project is highly disguised and highly suppressed. You can find the USA dept in charge of this program is made up of 13 different agencies.

globalchange.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
www.gcrio.org...

www.gcrio.org...

The information found on these pages are reports from the studies done using chemtrails

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the help guys.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helgas2011
More new threads today.....but still no idea why lol
Can someone point me in the right direction to how this subject actually started,first evidence,official coming clean?

Thanks

You will get the basics of the history of the hoax at the following.

en.wikipedia.org...

contrailscience.com...

Certain people on ATS will tell you that they can tell a 'chemtrail' from a contrail just by looking at it!

Others actually collect the 'evidence' in the trees and on the ground.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sad part about it is that people actually make money out of the hoax by selling DVDs, books etc.

They expect a disclosure and the governments of the world to be held responsible. Somehow I think that they will still be very puzzled when that disclosure doesn't occur?

Standby for a flurry of 'chemtrail' smoking gun evidence from Mathius Andrew!

Be careful if people direct you to You Tube videos coming from Tanker Enemy, Rod Hilderman, etc. These people make very misleading videos involving aviation.

I think that you will be sorry that you ever asked the question.

TJ

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo
[more
Thanks tj
To be honest I've watched lots of videos and read a fair amount and come to the overall conclusion that they don't exist in the sense some people believe,poisoning us or masking nibru etc.

I fully understand the concerns but think the source of these concerns especially the you tube stuff is simple speculation and offers no real evidence.

Thanks helgas

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
To give you a brief overview. The chemtrails are being used to slow the effects of global warming.

Or, alternatively, as part of a binary weapon to destroy 95% of hte world's population, or as a means for amplifying the earthquake causeing effects of HAARP, or to support monsanto's profits, or to control the weather for military purposes.

Sine no-one actually is concerned enough to establish what is in persistant contrails any of the above may be the reason - saying it is specifically any 1 in particular is unsustainable because ther is no evidence to support any 1 possibility over any of the otehrs.

Of course that's because there is no actual evidence to support any of them at all....but that's sort of incidental....

They are using particles made of different elements and metals, some of which are very harmful to us and the environment.

which no-one is concerned about enough to actualy go and sample so we don't know what those elements and metals are.

The particle are mixed with liquid and sprayed as an aerosol

However no-one has ever seen any equipment on an airliner that might be used to spray such an aerosol - no tanks to store it, no nozzles to spray it, no trucks taking it to the aircraft, no manufacturing facilities, nor has anyone who is involved with any of het above ever come foward to "whistle blow".

They are really just in early stages of testing and development. The information about this project is highly disguised and highly suppressed. You can find the USA dept in charge of this program is made up of 13 different agencies.

globalchange.gov...

Which is

1/ a research programme
2/ not highly disguised
3/ not highly suppressed
4/ highly public

....just sayin.....

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This quote below is a statement coming directly from one of the companies that makes fuel for air planes and jets used by our government, the military and some private corporations. They openly and out right admit that they are putting industrial toxic waste into the fuel supply. They state that they first discovered this technique while trying to find a way to dispose of 2.7 million gallons of napalm left over from the Vietnam war. The expenses normally involved in disposing of industrial toxic waste are usually quite large. There are numerous government regulations that need to be followed when normally disposing of these toxic chemicals. As well as political, environmental and public relations issues. They can easily avoid these costs and issues by using the techniques explained on their website.

This is the companies website homepage
battelle.org...

This is the source file of the quote made by Battelle on their company brochure.
www.battelle.org...

Battelle scientists at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory led a cooperative effort to eliminate Department of Defense stockpiles of napalm from the Vietnam War. After three other contractors failed Battelle provided a solution that overcame safety and environmental concerns political sensitivities and public scrutiny that had followed the project since its inception. Our process not only disposed of more than 2.7 million gallons of the dangerous substance on schedule and with an outstanding safety record it also recycled the napalm and blended it with other industrial waste products to make a specification fuel with exceptionally high thermal energy value.

They can now use this technique to dispose of more and more industrial toxic waste. And since the fuel is only being used in government, military and some private/corporate jets. It would be very hard to get access to samples of the fuel for testing. In addition to the fact that the fuel additives are privately patented and the ingredients are classified as top secret. If they ever were to get caught and the public found out those ingredients, the official story would most likely be that they are being used in tests for the geo-engineering programs.

There are numerous other companies both corporate and private who are involved with geo-engineering and many other governments and industrial military complexes. Some of which probably have no knowledge about the ( my opinion "unnecessary" ) toxic waste being added along with the many other ingredients, such as chemical polymers and solid metal particulate matter being used in the special jet fuel. The exceptionally high thermal energy value is a very likely reason that these contrails persist the way they do. The material in the exhaust takes much longer to cool off. It means that the fuel is less likely to be affected by normal flight conditions such as heat and is less likely to break down molecularly before it is used. When this fuel is used and burned it has a much higher temperature rating than normal jet fuel. It has about 100x greater thermal stability and is called the "JP8+100 effect" by people in the aviation industry.

Here is a .PDF document from the Australian Governments Department of Defense that explains the JP8+100 effect.

www.dtic.mil...

I have many other documents in .PDF form and they are available to anyone online. I found them during my investigations and are a matter of public record. These companies and the government must disclose some of the things by law. So they use very difficult scientific wording and vague descriptions as well as using acronyms in their reports. This helps in the prevention of understanding and their attempt to disguise what they are actually saying.

Please do not believe the people trying to tell you that these "persistent contrails " are normal. It is a very new phenomenon and even NASA admits that not much is known about them and has asked for public assistance in keeping track of these in the past. They actually have asked school children to record them. Anyone who tells you that there is scientific proof thats easily explains what these "persistent contrails" are is lying. The real actual scientific studies done on "persistent contrails" are very few and far between. They have not been done by non-biased independent labs and scientists and there is no agreed upon conclusions about them. Especially when subject to peer review by other scientists studying this phenomenon.

I will continue to try and release the knowledge and information I have found thus far. I admit that none of it proves in any conclusive way what is being done or for what reason. I only suggest that you investigate this issue more yourself and do not take the word of anyone trying to tell you that they are harmless. Even normal exhaust from any vehicle is not harmless. That is a well known fact. So just think about it, investigate it and decide for yourself.
I am going to try my best to put the information that I have so far into the other threads. When I have gone through and edited down the content and determined a clearer way to present said information.
Thank you.
edit on 8-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: edit text

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm interested in the "spacification fuel" they mention and your sources for who is burning it and when.

The info in JP8+100 is well known & doesn't relate to the rest of your article in any way shape or form that I can see - it is about the tst equipment the Aussies are using to determine thermal stability and mentions JP8+100 exactly once as the fuel they use as standard - there is nothing at all in hte document to link it to "toxic waste".

then you acknowledge that burning fuel more efficiently - hotter - is a cause for linger contrails......jsut as all us debunkers have been saying for ages.

Apart from that - you don't know what industrial waste products are being used in this fashion, you don't know how much of it is being made, you do "know" it is being used in "government, military and some private/corporate jets" - which fuel are you refering too? JP8 with or without the +100 additive??

And this is all proof that ALL CIVILIAN AIRLINERS are part of a massive global conspiracy to change the climate?

Even assuming there are connections betwen your first few points of information - which you have not done anything to establish at all IMO - there's one, major, utterly glaring gap in your reasoning.........where's the civil airliners using this particular fuel??

And how did B-17's make persistenat contrails over Germany in 1944 without this stuff??!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Again you are here making false statements and misquoting me. Show me where I said that

this is all proof that ALL CIVILIAN AIRLINERS are part of a massive global conspiracy to change the climate?
I never made that statement. Where did you get that from? Is that another tactic from your dis-info handbook? Are you wearing your glasses today? Please put them on and read my comments again. Please show me where I stated or even implied the statement you just tried to pass off as mine. You just keep adding lie on top of lie. You're credibility is going down real fast if it wasn't already completely shot before.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Show me conclusive proof of a commercial passenger jet making a persistent contrail. Show me a commercial passenger jet that has a date, time and flight schedule that can be verified making a persistent contrail.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Thanks for all the information but I would like to return to my op. Let's just skip the argument on if there real or not and assume that they are disposing of toxic waste using jets. Why are we not all extremely ill? Why are we living longer than anytime in history?
Now this is the real issue so far there are no effects shown by the general public so where is the harm?
I have heard countless claims on what chemtrails are used for but even on a simple scale they can be disputed.
What makes you think personally chemtrails are bad things?
edit on 9-3-2011 by Helgas2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

A couple more questions - why are only individuals being found with symptoms ascribed to them - why not whle populations?

How come the various samples of things (soil, air, water) show values all over the place - why are they not uniformly high?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think Chemtrails are used to cover the second sun people have been seeing, (nibiru)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Wow - that would be impressive.......given that anyone could drive 5 miles sideways and look around any contrail as it was being formed, so "they" wiould have to make sure "they" covered every angle for every person on earth to make it work.....which would mean covering the entire sky all the time, every day.....and..oh yes - there's a spot of blue sky just over there ---->, so they aint' doing that!

Or did you mean to put a wink or a smiley at the end of your post??!!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Look up Morgellons disease and the connections to chemtrails. Also look up the health concerns linked to high exposure to aluminum and barium.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The reasons for the variances in the test samples is simple.

1) The wind carries and disperses the material and where ever it lands has it's own variances as well.

2) They alter the chemicals in the aerosols because they're testing their ability to track different materials.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

There's variation in the atmposphere? Haven't "we" been telling you that for the last month or 2, among other thnigs??!!

It's been going on for years remember, so plenty of time for everywhere to get a good dose, and I'd expect the doses to average out over many years - it's been about 15 years since this supposedly started, so IMO any short term differences due to local weather variations should have long diappeared.

And they "change the chemicals"?? From what to what?? I thought this was all about barium & aluminium - are "they" using other stuff??

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Look up Morgellons disease and the connections to chemtrails.

And you will actually find some connection - both are pushed by the same people, and both are delusions. Not that that makes either of them less real to the people who believe them of course, and both are evidently quite debilitating!

wiki article on Mogellans - links to various others on delusional diseases en.wikipedia.org...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join