It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I'm sick and tired of the Gay agendas in my face all the time

Jeezus, i dont even want to know how you spend your friday nights... with the gay agenda all in your face

The very fact that you care so much is a good indicator that theres something about yourself that your uncomfortable with, and having trouble facing.

Its OK to be gay!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
All I have to say is, gays are annoying nowadays.

Heteros are annoying nowadays.

For some reason they think they are the only thing that exists.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Jeezus, i dont even want to know how you spend your friday nights... with the gay agenda all in your face

The very fact that you care so much is a good indicator that theres something about yourself that your uncomfortable with, and having trouble facing.

Its OK to be gay!

Haha I like how people automatically assume that if you disagree with homosexuality that you are one. That's a weak argument. It's like someone saying they hate seafood but you accuse them of loving seafood. It's a stupid and pointless argument.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Its OK to be gay!

Haha I like how people automatically assume that if you disagree with homosexuality that you are one. That's a weak argument. It's like someone saying they hate seafood but you accuse them of loving seafood. It's a stupid and pointless argument.

Even Shakespeare knew what was going on the in the minds of people 400 years ago before modern psychology.

"The lady doth protests too much."

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40
I have been on this site for about 6 months, and I used to enjoy it, but am totally disheartened as of late due to "certain peoples" views....

I know ALOT of you "ultra religeous " folks will send me hate mail. But I really do not care.!!!!

I am an Openly Gay female, and I am proud. What I am IS NOT a choice!!! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!!! I spent the first 25 years of my life "trying" to be "normal and straight". All it gave me was pain, missery, depression, alcohol and drug abuse. I had BOTH homocidal and suicidal thoughts on a daily basis.
When I finally accepted who and what I am, my life began! I have had success in all aspects of my life since that day of acceptance. I no longer drink, or do drugs, and am extremely happy.

To hate something just because a Bible, Koran, etc. tells you to, is ridiculous. It is natural for you to NOT UNDERSTAND, but it is WRONG of you to judge me based on how I live my life. I am NOT hurting you, or your family. I am not killing babies, or raping your land. SO leave ME and MY KIND alone!

I cannot believe anyone would waste their time posting Bible verses on here, to denounce homosexuality, but yet think it is OK to kill millions of innocents in the name of ANY "GOD".

You say God hates me, and is gonna send me to hell. FINE! Let that happen. LET GOD judge me WHEN I DIE!!! It is between me and him. NOT YOU!!! And for the record, I refuse to believe in "any GOD" that says ...Love they neighbor....but then turns a blind eye on his "gay children". That IS NOT A GOD.....and certainly not a "God " that I would waste my time worshiping. You should know, that "GOD" does not make mistakes. To say I am an abomination, is the same as saying a developmentally disabled child is too.

I DO NOT have sex with animals, nor do I know anyone who does. And for the record, statistics show that 91% of all pedifiles and rapist, necropheliacs and beastiality practicers are STRAIGHT white collar males. Before you lump people into a group, you should really do your research first.

Instead of posting your hateful rants, why not spend your time feeding the hungry or helping the homeless. keep your "religious" views to yourself. Because in the BOOK OF MARK, it says "he who does my judging for me shall he himself BURN IN HELL".. So I guess I will be seeing you in the firey pit someday! Bring your sunblock and that box of tissues!!!

What are you smoking? Atheist's(The Reign of Terror was orchestrated by Atheist's that seized control of France), leftist's and homosexual's killed more people then all the world's religions combined(With the exception of pagan religions that practiced human sacrifice/ritualistic cannibalism, Muslims killed a lot of people, but most where just converted at the point of a sword).

Basically the line is like this: Homosexuality isn't normal(or we don't want it to be), it is a mental/genetic illness(or it should be) and basically we are just sick and tired of it. We just want a straight world and are not inclined to share. Your mere presence is the problem. Maybe if gay's where more respectful of heterosexual sensibilities instead of stomping them into the ground, there might of been room for tolerance.
But after you force acceptance onto others, almost a form of social rape, what ever room for tolerance will have evaporated.

No one really cares, they just don't want to see it or have it infect every aspect of our lives(I think more people are peeved over TV and Movies being PCed into inserting a "gay moral" bs brainwashing garbage, then the fact that two gay people are playing star-ship captain and exploring black-holes).

If your gay that is not a real problem, just be gay behind closed doors.

edit on 5-3-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You ARE infringing on us.....you ARE infringing on our schools & education, our politics, our workplaces, our families, our children.....

It's not my bloody fault the gays had emotionally unavailable parent/s, it's not my fault gays suffer from anxiety & separation disorders, it's not my fault gays can't figure if they are boys or girls, whether they insist on wearing clothing and haircuts of the opposite sex. They think the whole world should be gay because their upbringing sux.

Jeezes, you are like pests; deal with it, get some psychological help and leave us all alone.
edit on 5-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Once again, not that it matters, Annee has stated numerously that she is straight/heterosexual and happily married for the past 30 years.

Maybe you should keep your vitriol behind closed doors whilst reading this Heterosexual Agenda.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by bluemirage5

Once again, not that it matters, Annee has stated numerously that she is straight/heterosexual and happily married for the past 30 years.

Thank you Dendro - - Absolutely!

And I've raised 2 daughters - - - and am now raising a grandson.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fear based ignorant prejudice - - - can definitely be debilitating.

However - - children are very accepting without adults poisoning their minds. My 10 year old granddaughter is fully aware what gay/lesbian is. Her response: Oh! OK

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
What are you smoking? Atheist's(The Reign of Terror was orchestrated by Atheist's that seized control of France), leftist's and homosexual's killed more people then all the world's religions combined(With the exception of pagan religions that practiced human sacrifice/ritualistic cannibalism, Muslims killed a lot of people, but most where just converted at the point of a sword).

I know I shouldn't ask.

But - what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roger Dat
Well, I used to be a blind person who did not understand homosexuality. I found that there is no way to divide human science from religion. Better than that, I say that there is no way we can understand ourselves without understanding spirituality. Most people nowadays live as if this world is the only inhabited place in the Universe. People lose their faith too young today. They don't feel the necessity of finding the spiritual truth until it is usually late in their lives. So, after reading a few books on Spiritism I came to the conclusion that homosexuals are born this way, like they say it themselves. What happens, according to my research, is that people, men and women who are sexually deprived, suffer child abuse or sexual abuse, live in unstable families, go through rape or traumatic situations tend to reborn their next life with the Kundalini chakra - a.k.a root chakra - unstable. It means that the energy flow do not happen the right way in those people. So, their material bodies try to deny what they spirit wants them to accept - homosexuality. It is a way for the spirit to balance the energy out that was once kept unused or was wrongly developed. In other words, it is all about karma effect. Women and men who were forced to marry people they didn't love in the last centuries now reborn with sexual issues of all kinds. From rapists to gays, from sexual disorders to mental paranoia. We are harvesting what we planted. If we do not realize that we are the creators of our own reality, we won't find the strength to fight our instinct and will keep on increasing the problem. The same thing happen with people with disabilities. I have a blind father who is also a great father and a good man. I do not think about what he may or not have done in the past lives to have to live like this in this life. It is not our job to judge, it is God's task. All we have to do is accept and face our challenges the best way possible to fix the mistakes we made in the past, in this and other lives. We live without knowing what these faults are because it is easier for us to correct the mistakes this way. God "cleans" our memory before reincarnation so that we won't suffer thinking about what others did to us and what we did to others. We need to correct what we do wrong without knowing what was wrong. We must love all people, homosexuals, straight, disabled, black, white, indian, asian.....we are all God's sons and we all can make a difference if we understand more, if we put ourselves in others positions before cursing or pointing the finger at them. We all have the power to heal ourselves and others, we just have to accept it and develop it. We are a mirror image of God. We have his power divided among billions of individuals. If we unite, we can do pretty much anything. Love!

So your saying I did something wrong in my past life to be born a homosexual in this life??? That I am being 'punished'?

You know, when I started reading your post the words 'past life' and 'reborn' grabbed my attention and I thought your comment might be of some interest. That was until you started spewing the words 'from rapist to gays'(thanks for lumping us together there...), 'karma', 'what we do wrong', etc.... stating that God is punishing people by making them lesbians and homosexuals. This is just as bad, if not WORSE then the Christian rants about sexuality who believe the Gays are the ones being devious. Now according to you God is playing sadist. I guess your screwed either way...

Just a little FYI. Both my parents have always loved and accepted my sexuality ever since I came out at 19, and have even said to me after I came 'out'(10 years ago) that they are happier I am myself. I am also very attractive. I am married to a man. I have had several amazing careers. I have modeled. I am not vain. I am humble. I lived a privelleged life. I am happy being gay. I would choose to be born gay again. I like having sex with men. If I want a child I have a good female friend that wants to carry my baby because she wants my genes. and I could go on...

If this is God's form of punishnig me, then I had better start f*cking up soon so I get this life again next time around.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

You said it girl i am a lesbian to and im proud of it! also i want to say to the mails who say oh lesbians thats hot! your sick! dont be a pervert, secondly dont go and say oh gay men are gross but lesbians are hot your fu**ed, thridly religious people wait till you see what happens if the GODS from SPACE not heaven come, you are basicaly defieing the wishes oh the GODS, i stand united with my lesbian sisters and i also want to thank the people who support us xoox

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
to the member who posted "No one really cares, they just don't want to see it or have it infect every aspect of our lives(I think more people are peeved over TV and Movies being PCed into inserting a "gay moral" bs brainwashing garbage, then the fact that two gay people are playing star-ship captain and exploring black-holes).

If your gay that is not a real problem, just be gay behind closed doors.

YOU ARE SCUM! HOW DARE ANYONE TELL US TO STOP PESTERING PEOPLE AND HOW DARE ANYONE TELL US DO IT BEHIND CLOSED FU**KING DOORS! HOW BOUT YOU STARIGHT PEOPLE DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS YOU PIECE OF SATIN SPAWN! IM REPORTING THIS HATRED BULL s IN THIS THREAD, WE WANT EQUALITY NOT TO BE MADE TO FEEL LIKE WE HAVE TO HIDE AWAY!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

25 Years ago it was considered a mental illness. However it was removed from the DSM sometime in the 1990's when it was released that this line of thought was incorrect.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Actually I have my own agenda; I try to convince all the guys I know that they should give up women. I figure that leaves more for me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The 80/20 rule proves itself again. Except that it's 95/5, where the 5% gay population makes 95% of the noise. The percent of population interested in below 18 is probably higher (Catholic Priests and Camp Counselors?), and in some areas of the US, the percent of population interested in their neighbors goats or sheep is higher than 5%.

What about those who don't like 'breeders'? Or the gay women who openly hate straight men? Or the gays who just hate 'traditional' families? Why no threads on hetrophobes?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
...HOW BOUT YOU STARIGHT PEOPLE DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS YOU PIECE OF SATIN SPAWN!

So straight people do it openly? All straight people or just some? I am straight and I can assure you, I do it behind closed doors. You really should not tar all of us with the same brush, thank you.

Satin Spawn
you surely mean Satan Spawn yeah???

res

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I agree with you OP, those bible thumping hypocrites tend to act like they are high and mighty

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by korathin

I know I shouldn't ask.

But - what the hell are you talking about?

From what I can tell korathin wants to know what you are smoking and then wants you to know that atheists orchestrated something called The Reign of Terror who at some point seized control of France and that they and leftists and homosexuals have killed more people than all of the worlds religions combined but only if you don't count pagan religions that practice human sacrifice combined with ritualistic cannabalism. Korathin also wants you to know that followers of Islam have killed alot of people but not so many that it would put the number of murders by followers of religion over the numbers of murders committed by atheists, leftists and homosexuals. Although this might not have been the case had the Muslims not been able to convert people into becoming believers in their religion by threatening them with death. Therefore, religious heterosexuals are way better than godless homosexuals with beliefs that fall on the left side of the political spectrum and should not have to allow them the same level of dignity,freedom or rights because it makes religious heterosexuals feel uncomfortable and/or threatened.

I hope that clarifies things and still retains the "unique" logic of the original post.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join