It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

I get what you are saying and agree. I'm not a religious person either but since we are quoting scriptures:

Do onto others..He who is without sin cast the first stone

I think the reason homosexuals are lumped in with pedophiles and animal lovers is more about showing other sexual behaviors that are not "because they were born that way" but something that developed over time. Not that homosexuals are as immoral as pedophiles and animal lovers.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

Originally posted by Tahnya86
...HOW BOUT YOU STARIGHT PEOPLE DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS YOU PIECE OF SATIN SPAWN!

So straight people do it openly? All straight people or just some? I am straight and I can assure you, I do it behind closed doors. You really should not tar all of us with the same brush, thank you.

you mean like all the religious freaks are doing?

This thread is vile, the "christians" on it, are disgusting horrific creatures. (not the quotation marks around it, real christians are fine, it's the brain dead fundamentals that make me sick)

For those who think I'm going to burn in hell. No,you are. Your god made everything perfect, your god has every single event planned out. You are saying your god is wrong. You are saying that god is evil and twisted, becasue you think gay people are evil and twisted. You fake christians are the twisted ones. Not a single brain cell between you to share. Your entire life is dictated to you by a book so you don't have to think anymore. And you have the audacity to try and claim moral ground? When you can't even think for yourselves?

Twisted, vile, sick humans. that's what you are. Hate filled, twisted freaks. And yes, I have hate in me too, for people like you. I'm glad my life style "gets in your face" I'm glad it makes you sick. I hope it gives you cancer.

this is what Jesus is doing right now

edit on 6/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This topic is one of those that constantly pops here on ATS, with NEVER a solution or general consensus.
It'll run it's course, and after all sorts of thunder and lighting of those who refuse to understand or accept that gay people are no threat to them or society...this threat will fizzle out as all others just it before this have. Again, with out any final answer.

Then next week, some one again will start an anti gay rant, and off we go again...round and round we go, where we stop, who knows!

Don't you think it is rather odd that gays never start anti-hetero rants? But,homophobes can't seem to shut the hell up, ever...so I wonder who really has the better character!

I am not fond of domestic cats... But, while I don't care for them, I am not calling for the hellfire and brimstone of their total demise on the planet.

I don't care for certain cultures... But again, I am calling for genocide... Leave me alone, and I'll ignore you!

I have gay friends and family members. I love them and would stand shoulder to shoulder with them. But, I am not going to open my bed to them.

I am also an ardent advocate for the transgendered.

I personally feel, that homophobes, and their brand of hatred, is reprehensible, and uncalled for! I don't think they represent well, or really have a leg to stand with their particular twisted views. When all they have to back their claims is cherry picked, and revised religiosity...which is not science or hard fact, their whole argument is just hot air...that cools and dissipates in the wind.

So let this boring conversation end...there is nothing new to be said. It has all been said hundreds of times over and over again on ATS.
Haters; shut the pie hole! We are sick and tired of you!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One of the things I've learned is that the Creator loves every one gay or straight. And those people that judge others will be judged by the same measure that they judge others, that's in the Bible. The Creator doesn't like it when people judge others, for any reason. He reserves that right to himself. Personally, do what you want, as long you're not hurting any one, I don't see any harm in it. I have two childhood friends that died from HIV. One of those friends wasn't afraid to confront gay bashers. I watched him beat the tar out of one those gay bashers one night. I thought it was pretty cool. Being born gay isn't a crime, what you do with it is what matters.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
This topic is one of those that constantly pops here on ATS, with NEVER a solution or general consensus.
It'll run it's course, and after all sorts of thunder and lighting of those who refuse to understand or accept that gay people are no threat to them or society...this threat will fizzle out as all others just it before this have. Again, with out any final answer.

I don't think providing knowledgeable information is a waste.

I think some will actually learn and possibly change their view.

I was ignorant once too - - - because I had no contact with gays. I will be forever thankful and grateful for that job I had working with gays - - - where I was the minority being a straight female.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
Being born gay isn't a crime, what you do with it is what matters.

What you do with it?

You live your life as every other normal person does. You love who you love - - you build a life with that person.

Or you focus on your career - - or you choose to just have a fun life.

Or you choose a mini-van instead of a sports car. Or you sit home on Sunday and watch football with friends.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by resistancia

Originally posted by Tahnya86
...HOW BOUT YOU STARIGHT PEOPLE DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS YOU PIECE OF SATIN SPAWN!

So straight people do it openly? All straight people or just some? I am straight and I can assure you, I do it behind closed doors. You really should not tar all of us with the same brush, thank you.

you mean like all the religious freaks are doing?

This thread is vile, the "christians" on it, are disgusting horrific creatures. (not the quotation marks around it, real christians are fine, it's the brain dead fundamentals that make me sick)

For those who think I'm going to burn in hell. No,you are. Your god made everything perfect, your god has every single event planned out. You are saying your god is wrong. You are saying that god is evil and twisted, becasue you think gay people are evil and twisted. You fake christians are the twisted ones. Not a single brain cell between you to share. Your entire life is dictated to you by a book so you don't have to think anymore. And you have the audacity to try and claim moral ground? When you can't even think for yourselves?

Twisted, vile, sick humans. that's what you are. Hate filled, twisted freaks. And yes, I have hate in me too, for people like you. I'm glad my life style "gets in your face" I'm glad it makes you sick. I hope it gives you cancer.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

Hey if you bother to read my first post in this thread you will understand that I have no problem with gay people. I support the rights of all people to go about their sexual business whilst being mindful that not everyone is as accepting.

Why the hell are you directing your anger at me? You are also assuming I am a Christian...well I am not. I worship no gods.

My last post was not even directed at you...so before you continue with your attempt at venomous tirade, you need to make sure your READ properly and direct your comments to the RIGHT person/people.
edit on 6-3-2011 by resistancia because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Cant believe people still try to justify hating gay people when its so obvious that hate is for douche bags. Nobody thats gay gives two shakes of a crying baby about what some far right wing, uneducated, trailer trash hillbilly thinks about where they put their dick.

Were homos, well, youre dumb asses.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
how appropriate, and from a gay icon...

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
— Marilyn Monroe

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I am not arguing against sex or sexuality. I am saying that this is a very overated and ignorant topic line and very very few here seem to be able to digest this concept.

It is only overrated and unimportant if you happen to be in the majority group. If you have lived your life subjected to bullying by the majority; then it becomes very important indeed.

What many straights seem not to be able to grasp when they complain about gay's being "in their face" with their sexuality is that straights are in gay people's face all the time right from childhood. Homophobic people don't want gay sex discussed in schools. What does that do to a child who is trying to come to terms with being gay? I shoves him in the closet and slams the door shut! OH, but that is OK, cuz he's just a pervert anyway ..... or so the thinking seems to go.

It is completely normal for a percentage of the population to be gay and they should not be discriminated against in their formative years simply because they are numerically in the minority. They have the same right to experience unconditional love and acceptance as any other child.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by bugajk25

Oh for God's sake......

I'm sick and tired of the Gay agendas in my face all the time; they're in our politics, our schools, our kindergardens, our work place.....

where does it ever end?

I don't regard myself as closed minded nor homophobic....I just simply DON'T agree to this lifestyle or "culture" of gay people; I am intitiled to my opinion and beliefs but I don't go around enforcing it on society and expect special treatment. It's poisoning our society, our schools and our families and children.

ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY!!!

If you don't go around enforcing your views on society; then wth was this post?? Just a lapse in self control?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
to original poster...i too fall into the LGBT spectrum...just letting you know you're not alone

cheers

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

If your gay that is not a real problem, just be gay behind closed doors.

I'm not going to hide behind any door for anybody.
You got a plan to do something about that?
Lets hear it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

And yes, I have hate in me too, for people like you. I'm glad my life style "gets in your face" I'm glad it makes you sick. I hope it gives you cancer.

That is really too bad. By the way, I profess to be a Christian and am a universalist, believing that ultimately, love when revealed sufficiently, is irresistible.

Matthew 5:43-48
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

How ironic to post that illustration of Jesus and direct it to others.

What Jesus do you serve, exactly?

o2

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just heard on the news - a poll that is taken every year - with only one question: "Do you support gay marriage" - - - this year was 45% for / 46% against.

The gap has been closing each year - - - but this is the closest ever.

As the next generation matures - - - this nonsense "fear based ignorant prejudice" - - - will become mostly a thing of the past.

As it should be.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
so do i have a clue for hateing camp girly men who speak with a fake voice and do a strange walk. i don`t like the way gay culture is its horrible, noisey, crap. i really don`t care who you go to bed with or what you do when your there. but when i see the stereotype gay man or woman(butch, confrontational,) i think there is a dick head who can`t think for themself so thay bought some strange music and joined team gay and copy the stereotype

alot of gay people feel the need to ram down your throat there sexuality. most people don`t want to know or care what you do in bed so are offended by the strangeness of this so called "culture"

if you go to a gay venue you don`t get the same need to show just how gay thay are so why the need to forcefuly show the nongay people?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

my point proven these are the people who make gays look bad. gay rage/hate is better than christian rage/hate?
nope anybody being in your face about anything is bound to offend and you all know this thats why your doing it
assholes get everywere and in to all groups

edit on 8/3/11 by Aceofclubs because: something was wrong with the quote

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. My team your team whatever. We do not play the same game so why even bother. Both sides I feel is wrong in its own way. The need for acceptance is way over rated. I live my life the way it is. If someone disagrees, who am I to say they are wrong. Instead of focusing on each other just focus on your own life and do with it as you see fit. I do not have to like you or agree with where anyone stands in their life choices or not choices. Let us just all agree to disagree and move on to bigger and better things. This equality crap is just that....crap. I am no where as equal to any of you as you are to me. Oh what a boring robotic world this would be if we where all the same one minded race. I am me..take me as I am or not! All that this bickering does is go round and round a big circle with no break. Just wasted time and wasted words and wasted misunderstandings. We all have other personal crap in our homes that we need to deal with. If you choose to teach your children that being gay is wrong/right well I have faith that those children grow up to be strong enough to find their own beliefs system, to have an individual mind and heart of their own. Just because we do not agree does not mean we hate. Go about your gay/strait lives. We all pay bills, we are all in debt, we are all struggling with personal emotions and relationships. It is not about sex and who we have sex with. It is about living the best way we know how. Living the best way we can...as individuals. This group crap is so school days. No one needs to belong to a group or a certain way of society.....just live. That is it. Survive the bull# and die happy! How ever that happiness maybe only you know within yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This thread should be titled.....
"Everyone Get A Clue"

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

If people are openly hateful to gays on this site they should be booted. It would help eliminate the discrediting posts which provide no real information and are just trolling posts sending us on wild goose chases. I find it irritating on the internet to have to filter through bad info, luckily here that's not such a problem. On a website I go to they told me that these type of people are undisiered on their site because they only cause trouble. It would help to make the site more efficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join