It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by o2bwise

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by o2bwise
I have a good friend who used to be gay. He had a boy friend for 5 years. Well, he isn't gay anymore.

There is no such thing as Ex-Gay. You either are or you aren't.

Here's a good article to read (probably deserves its own thread)

LARRY AND KC JANSSON FOUND LOVE IN THE MIDST OF ANTI-GAY "REPARATIVE" THERAPY

www.dallasvoice.com...

You gotta be kidding me!

You do not know him. You have no idea what his life was and what it now is.

HOW can you judge him? And that is what you are doing. You are positing something on him without knowing one single thing about his life. I've known Paul for something like 15 years.

He ain't gay anymore and as far as he is concerned, he was gay going back to maybe 6 years old.

o2

Either you or he are in denial. There is no such thing as ex-gay.

It is possible he was never really gay - - just having a same sex experience. But if he is "hard wired" gay - - there is no such thing as ex-gay.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mizbeach40

You say God hates me, and is gonna send me to hell. FINE! Let that happen. LET GOD judge me WHEN I DIE!!! It is between me and him. NOT YOU!!! And for the record, I refuse to believe in "any GOD" that says ...Love they neighbor....but then turns a blind eye on his "gay children". That IS NOT A GOD.....and certainly not a "God " that I would waste my time worshiping. You should know, that "GOD" does not make mistakes. To say I am an abomination, is the same as saying a developmentally disabled child is too.

I DO NOT have sex with animals, nor do I know anyone who does. And for the record, statistics show that 91% of all pedifiles and rapist, necropheliacs and beastiality practicers are STRAIGHT white collar males. Before you lump people into a group, you should really do your research first.

Instead of posting your hateful rants, why not spend your time feeding the hungry or helping the homeless. keep your "religious" views to yourself. Because in the BOOK OF MARK, it says "he who does my judging for me shall he himself BURN IN HELL".. So I guess I will be seeing you in the firey pit someday! Bring your sunblock and that box of tissues!!!

First I would like to know where you got those statistics anybody can make up numbers and throw them out there. Show us your sources.

Second give us the chapter and verse number for that Gospel of Mark quote you threw out there other wise you're probably just making it up.

Also in the Bible it says Christians will judge angels "Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?" -1 Corinthians 6:3

God doesn't create gay people. Everyone is born heterosexual, it's Satan that tempts you with homosexual thoughts and when you give into them you sin. It's a cop out to blame God for everything.

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. -2 Corinthians 4:4

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. -1 Peter 5:8

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. -Psalm 14:1

I hope you can live with your decision to reject Christ and live in wickedness for on the Day of Judgment you will hear Lord Christ Jesus say this to you "Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." -Matthew 25:41

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. -Revelation 20:15

Born That Way: The Truth About Homosexuality

Uninvited Tract

edit on 5-3-2011 by ArchIlluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Where is your source - as in who created the cartoons in the first link?

The second one comes from: Chick Publications: Publishing Cartoon Gospel Tracts and Equipping Christians for Over 40 Years.

More like Gospel Crap.

www.chick.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It's not that hard to go to the sites main page www.thetruthforyouth.com... all you had to do is delete the url sub domains unless you're computer illiterate or below average intelligence.

Nice try at derailing the topic though instead of trying to refute the view point. Hope you enjoy your stay in Hell for rejecting Christ and his Holy Word. You'll beg God for mercy but you won't get any Link

Enjoy your eternal damnation.
edit on 5-3-2011 by ArchIlluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by mizbeach40

To the original thread....

Firstly, it's a shameful act for any person to harrass you no matter who or what you are.

However, in saying that I don't think ATS or any other board (except that of a gay/transgender social network) is the correct board to openly tell us your sexual preferences. This goes with openly gay/transgender or straight people. Quite frankly, I think a majority of ATS members really don't care.

---------------------------------------------------------

As to the title of the original thread.....actually, I DO have a clue and I for one will NOT play in to the hands of the Gay/Transgender community nor for the pushing of their social agendas. It's time to stop funding these Gay groups and organisations and start putting the money in places where it's needed most.....perhaps children and adults with disabilities & illnesses, carers and the homeless.

Perhaps this might explain GID children and GID adults behaviour....

www.narth.com...

Here's a good website to learn more:

www.massresistance.org...

Am I homophobic? Thats about the weakest bloody argument that spits out the mouths of people I've ever heard. It almost sounds like the use of the word "whatever" because the person can't hold down a proper intellectual conversation and they're always on the defensive.

Are you homophobic? I'll reserve my judgement and just provide a few more clues.

Perhaps this will explain NARTHs position and what the American Psychological Association thinks of it

www.truthwinsout.org...

And here's a good website to learn more about massresistance whom The Southern Poverty Law Center named as a hate group in 2008

mediamatters.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
People are so closed minded and opinionated that their heart and head are to thick to comprehend anything other then what they consider normal.

Homophobes are not good Christians. We are all God's children and to hate someone for any reason. Your telling God you hate his child.

That puts you in hot water come judgement day. Live and Love.

People have a problem with it, thats their problem.

When someone hands you a vs. from the bible thank them for it. Read it and enjoy it with an open heart.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bugajk25
When someone hands you a vs. from the bible thank them for it. Read it and enjoy it with an open heart.

Why would I do that?

Why would I accept anything from the bible? Especially enjoy it with an open heart?

I have met people (very few) who I'd say truly "walk in His footsteps" - - by their authentic love and behavior (not that I believe).

From them I accept their love and blessings. Not from contradictory - selective - translated ancient script.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If heterosexuals don't have to "keep it to
themselves", why should gay people?

Simply as a matter of courtesy. If one smoker is in a room with a dozen other people who dislike the smell of smoke, is it more reasonable for them to ask that he smoke outside, or for him to insist that they accept him smoking in the room with them?

A lot of people are uncomfortable with homosexuality. I assert that it is reasonable for heterosexuals to request homosexuals to keep their private lives private, just like it's reasonable for non-smokers to ask smokers to smoke outside.

And in either case, someone who refuses that request should not be surprised if their discourtesy is returned with discourtesy.

Ok, fine. But fair is fair. Would you mind not holding hands in public with your loved one, so I don't have to witness it. And what about all that straight sex that is thrown in my face everytime I turn on the tv.

In case you don't know..I am being sarcastic...sorta.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone could stand in each other"s shoes just for one day? People are people and most are just trying to do the best they can.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bandwidth

Gender Identity disorder is a very small part of the population; check out the DSM. In GID they don't identify with their current gender,are uncomfortable with their current biological sec, and may ultimately seek a sex change operation.This applys only to a small segment of the gay community as most are comfortable with their current biological sex and prefer same sex partners.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bandwidth

Here's a good website to learn more:

www.massresistance.org...

That akin to referring someone to a Klan site to learn about race relations.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
Hope you enjoy your stay in Hell for rejecting Christ and his Holy Word. You'll beg God for mercy but you won't get any.

Enjoy your eternal damnation.

What's so funny is - - you are serious

I was raised (assimilated) Christian. I have Zero concerns rejecting it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
“Beliefs separate. Loving thoughts unite.” ~ Paul Ferrini

“Souls don’t have races or sexes or religions. They are beyond artificial divisions.” ~ Brian Weiss

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I have a few things i would like to add to this thread as a new member i have now actually decided to join ATS after months of just reading everyone else's views and opinions...

I have never understood the bible at all, its so contradictory and makes no sence what so ever. How can you say about Adam and Eve ? They were meant to be the first people on this earth and they gave birth to Cane and Abel and depending on which re-written bible one decides to read they had between two and 63 children....SO either way to reproduce from this they would have to have behaved incestuously !! I thought that was illegal ?? So is there any wonder why so many people decide not to follow the man made story book made for financial gain ??

My other point is that i also agree with some posters with relation to why certain gay males have to flounce around with squeaky voices and telling everyone what they do in bed ! This i agree is not something people want to hear. I am not a homophobe, far from it. I actually used to run a gay bar !!

Anyway, everyone should be left to lead there own life, we have much more serious problems going on with this planet than this thread ( no disrespect Mizbeach - 100% with you on your post)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Then explain this:

Natural sex change in humans

Several medical conditions can result in a natural sex change in humans, where the appearance at birth is somewhat, mostly, or completely of one sex, but changes over the course of a lifetime to being somewhat, mostly or completely of the other sex. The overwhelming majority of such changes are from a female appearance at birth to a male appearance after puberty, due to either 5-alpha-reductase deficiency (5alpha-RD-2) or 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase deficiency (17beta-HSD-3).[2][3] A relative handful of male to female changes have been reported, and the etiologies of these are not well understood.

First learned of this condition in 1993 when studying Biological Psychology.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

They were meant to be the first people on this earth and they gave birth to Cane and Abel and depending on which re-written bible one decides to read they had between two and 63 children....SO either way to reproduce from this they would have to have behaved incestuously !! I thought that was illegal ?? So is there any wonder why so many people decide not to follow the man made story book made for financial gain ??

LOL LOL LOL...a textbook public education at work....ie a movie and television education.

The prohibition came about after the Hebrews went into bondage in Egypt. Not before. After is when the Levitical laws went into effect.
You usually dont learn this working or managing a bar. Somehow I dont think most of the customers would be well versed in this kind of thing...but I could be wrong here.

I know what you mean , however, today people think they are experts because they follow Oprah or whatever this Dr is that she supports or sponsors....or this other air head....." Your not the father!!!" I cant even remember this airheads name. Nonetheless ..a television/movie education.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bugajk25

Oh for God's sake......

I'm sick and tired of the Gay agendas in my face all the time; they're in our politics, our schools, our kindergardens, our work place.....

where does it ever end?

I don't regard myself as closed minded nor homophobic....I just simply DON'T agree to this lifestyle or "culture" of gay people; I am intitiled to my opinion and beliefs but I don't go around enforcing it on society and expect special treatment. It's poisoning our society, our schools and our families and children.

ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The gay community and individuals aren't looking for special treatment, they are looking for fair equal treatment.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
My other point is that i also agree with some posters with relation to why certain gay males have to flounce around with squeaky voices and telling everyone what they do in bed ! This i agree is not something people want to hear. I am not a homophobe, far from it. I actually used to run a gay bar !!

If that is true - - that you ran a gay bar. Then you would know that gays are the most critical of other gays.

Care to expound on how gays label each other?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm sick and tired of the Gay agendas in my face all the time; they're in our politics, our schools, our kindergardens, our work place.....

And I am so sick of Heteros who think they are being infringed upon.

OH! The Horrors - - - gays are people - - just people - - living ordinary lives.

Get over it!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by bugajk25

Oh for God's sake......

where does it ever end?

I don't regard myself as closed minded nor homophobic....I just simply DON'T agree to this lifestyle or "culture" of gay people; I am intitiled to my opinion and beliefs but I don't go around enforcing it on society and expect special treatment. It's poisoning our society, our schools and our families and children.

ENOUGH OF IT ALREADY!!!

No, it's more like:

The Heterosexual Agenda

WE GET IT! ENOUGH ALREADY!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join