It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people cruel to each other?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

My friend was jogging in the days of Rocky Balboa, in NY,probably looking a bit like him wearing a navy coat and knit
cap when a car stopped by him with a bunch of guys in it and one of them said, "YOU WANNA FIGHT?".
He looked at them and said,"ONE AT TIME OR ALL AT ONCE?" They laughed and drove off.
Now my friend had visions of Joan of Arc when a kid and had a personal presence that you could feel upon
your skin, much like was once described of Charles Bronson. He had also been in the army.
On a lighter note when he jogged past the school the girls would try and steal his knit cap and shout ,Rocky,Rocky.

He had a landlord that was trying to evict him
to raise the rent. When this landlord came over to his apartment one day he was doing his pushups/chinups.
He stopped and looked the landlord in the eye and said,"I've killed better men than you."

People are no good.-Earl of the Desert used to say that and if pressed would admit that some
are worse than others.

People are no good because of Social Darwinism. It is literally warfare being waged against others
in a psychological manner to establish a pecking order just like animals do.

People divide the world into three categories:Those they want to have sex with,those that are their competition,
and irrelevant.-Ram Dass

The NWO is just a bigger pecking order.

edit on 27-2-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

People divide the world into three categories:Those they want to have sex with,those that are their competition,
and irrelevant

That is very interesting. I wonder why the top of the Pecking order are so psychopathic though. Void of empathy in their brain. It also explains why I am visually overwhelmed 24-7, with images of these women that are ugly to me, but deliscious to those types. They have this unatainable shineyness and skinnyness (rape-dominating the child or young adolescent).
I remember in The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, there was a little story in there about a planet where the society prevented "Those that so most wanted to rule" from doing so.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No, not exactly. You have to understand how they see the world, they see things differently to you or I. Whereas we, when we look at people, just see what they are, no different to a rock, or a tree, most people see a kind of "aura" or a kind of "attributes" of people. Its very hard to explain, they live in a world dominated by subjective perception, so, when they look at you, they see someone going for a run, none of them, would have the courage to run on the street for exercise as they are too afraid to do anything that is not within thier group dynamics. Running is a very natural thing to do, and when they see a man running on the street, their primitive mind attempt to assert dominance, and due to this they have subtle homosexual impulses in thier minds, and when they look at you, they feel the urge to shout "gay" in order to protect what they really feel underneath.

I know, its screwed up, most people actually "see" emotions when they read words, which creates even more confusion as they react to the emotions rather that the actual content. Don't beat yourself up about it, I have learned how to fool them, depending on my energy, they see me in different ways, sometimes I change moods just for fun and they start to become confused as I am messing around with their matrix.

If they really were connected and were not dysfunctional, they would know that you had no intent on taking advantage of them in a sexual way, so they would feel no compulsion to call you gay, what they are doing, is "turning it around" in order to confuse you. Furthermore, if they saw you with a girl, they would go into a fit of primal rage and try to find something else to make fun of you with.
edit on 27-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

What you, and I, and many others that get "picked on" have, is a connection to our pure soul, it is often called the "inner child" but really it is our soul connected to nature. They, on the other hand, have "fallen" and no-longer connect to that part of themselves, they have fallen, from spiritual beings, to animals with brains, in other words. Personally, I am petrified of most people out there, only one in every few thousand are still alive in spiritual terms, the rest are just waiting on any opportunity to act upon primitive instincts.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Exactly, it is why many killers feel the need to torture animals, as they are envious of the light that still shines within them. They live in a world of illusion, they "see" the world of appearances, however they do not feel from a standpoint of feelings occuring "within" - rather, their feelings are on the "surface" and although they have a sense of perspective of emotions, they do not actually feel in the sense that thier emotions are not real.

For example - if they are sad, they really just want attention, when really, a person feels sad because they feel a sense of injustice from being betrayed - whereas most people feel "sad" because they are not getting what they want. In general, they treat emotions as a kind of commodity, as a form of "energy" and are vampiristic in the sense that they do not actually "generate" emotions, but rather, transfer the emotions of others between themselves. They get thier "feed" through television and the established institutions. The joke is on them, because, when they die, all that is left is what they really are, and they fall through into a state of despair.

They just don't get it, evil is out to destroy everyone, you can't "join forces" with it, because it will just betray you in the end.

It goes for everyone, humans, aliens, everyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Running is a very natural thing to do, and when they see a man running on the street, their primitive mind attempt to assert dominance, and due to this they have subtle homosexual impulses in thier minds, and when they look at you, they feel the urge to shout "gay" in order to protect what they really feel underneath.
Ieditby]edit on 27-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

This makes me recall the torture scenarios when Neocon politicians and CIA had troops stage all kinds of bizarre --homoerotic-- torturous situations with Iraqi detainees. I recall scandals especially from conservative Republicans and Homeland Security types, (re. young boys) the TSA Agents too, of molestation
edit on 27-2-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why does my print in my previous post turn out so tiny? I tried to fix it and I can't.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

A glitch in the system. Both, technically and metaphorically.
edit on 1-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I don't know the answers to your questions. It's sort of the same thing as why the heck does everybody feel they are entitled to everything, like the rich or the welfare nubs or the government, but don't feel nobody else that busts their butt every single day propping their sorry ###### up all day every day are not entitled to anything at all. It's the same selfish assinine (with the enunciation on the first half of that word) bullspit crap. Everyone feels they are superior to the fellow man next to him, everyone feels they are entitled to the world's riches, but their fellow man standing next to them, It's sickening and pathetic and it is truly proof that all idiot human beings are mentally INSANE!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What kind of "love" are you talking about? Sexual love? That is not love.

That is another topic,

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Why does my print in my previous post turn out so tiny? I tried to fix it and I can't.

weird

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join