It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do not see the black box, I have zoomed in as close as i can at the co-ords you posted and still nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf5bf3cac81.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You got the right coords and there is no black box, but look at that redish (orange) body on the right side of the picture and the 3 white objects nearby it - isn't that that supposed Nibiru with its 3 satellites, as shown in the pic of the OP, just with different constellation of the satellites (as would be expected)?

Ko3

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry if someone already asked this very important question, and if this is arriving too late into the thread.

Let me ask. If Google and NASA and DoD were so corrupt in not showing the whereabouts of Nibiru/Elenin/Planet X ... then why the hell didn't they simpily edit out Nibiru from the space maps instead of just blocking it with a black rectangle?

And if a giant dwarf star is hurtling towards Earth, wouldn't you at least think someone would've noticed it by now?

Not to mention that this information is coming from a very questionable source. Emanating from a blogger with not the greatest credentials (any one who links GLP as a means to prove themselves obviously has not a clue what their talking about)

Nibiru believers level of discernment, analytical skills and overall level of intelligence, as I have thus learnt, are startlingly shallow.
edit on 19-2-2011 by TheTruthSeeker1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

the time draws near

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well the scumbags are definitely hiding something in that quadrant. whether it be Nibiru or some other destroying celestial body? they sure have made sure we aren't going to have a peek behind the big door #1

I have a retired navy astronomer friend i grew up with thats got a 4 million dollar observatory in Kansas, so i think i might have a lil chat with him to see if he knows whats going on?

UPDATE..i just had a lil chat with him and he told me that was rather peculiar and that tomorrow he would get to the bottom of it.

my friend has been a professional astronomer for more than 35 years, so if there's anything to this? he'll give us some answers

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Hers my google earth zoomed all the way in at the coordinates.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7eb44a94454.jpg[/atsimg]

You and Phage, I just want to say I appreciate good skeptics here to weed through the crap, but my skeptic hat says, wtf is this? You guys just provided the missing data without any focus on the location. Big deal friends. You may as well go outside with your camera, snap a pic and slam it into "fill in the blanks" google earth. I can't see sh!t except blur.
edit on 19-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Phage /winthread again.

This crap is getting old.

Humanalien, didn't you learn anything with your "wtf is this thread"? You know, the one with the screen splice you thought were actually a straight line of stars (or "anomolies"). Get a grip. Go outside and look up. Stop looking down at your computer.

Trust me, you'll see a lot more.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
double post
edit on 19-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I asked that same question after entering the thread several posts later. Just when I think the Nibiru believers may be on to something, it's all seems to be bunk in the end.

Depressing.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by CLPrime
If I may, just for a sec, get in the middle of all this again...I'd still like an answer to my question.
You're one answer away from getting one of the skeptics to say this is possible. Don't waste the opportunity.

Luminosity: Main sequence stars cool, but eventually reach a minimum luminosity which they can sustain through steady fusion. This varies from star to star, but is generally at least 0.01% the luminosity of our Sun. Brown dwarfs cool and darken steadily over their lifetimes: sufficiently old brown dwarfs will be too faint to be detectable.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

You get a star for trying, at least. No one else seems to want to answer me (maybe they can't?).
Unfortunately, brown dwarfs are "too faint to be detectable" at usual distances (say, a few hundred light-years). At 2.5 AU (it's current distance from Earth), it's a different story. Like I said, it *should* be about the brightness of the full moon, to become as bright as the sun in October (which does make it considerably dimmer than the sun, but still very visible at 0.234 AU).

So, again...what's hiding something that should be as bright as the full moon?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Did you look at the source of the "hidden" sky yourself?
No? Why not?

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hi there, interesting thread.

For what it may be worth and if it hasn't already been noted, I found some related explanation of the "blackout" of the area in Google Earth/Sky referred to as the area where it is speculated that Niburu is being hidden. The explanation is straightforward.

see: bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

NASA haven't denied the existence of Tyche..
They have stated they are just starting to go through the WISE pics and will release the first findings in April..
There's a lot of pics to go through..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

Mine is NOT BLACKed OuT Either !! I am going to vote hoax unless the op can address this issue! Its all trumped up imagination.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nitemare26

The OP did nothing but copy and paste this:
www.usmessageboard.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

reading this mumbo jumbo makes me feel stupid ive started and contributed to threads like this but am waking up to the fact that this the majority may just be a bunch of pre teen kids with nothing to do on Saturday night i mean how could any adult even attempt to believe the logic suggested here and well almost everywhere well not EVERRYwhere but come on this is just mind dribble there cant be a planet heading for us there are thousands of private non government telescopes and satellites above and below for example yes there are more people many more examples there cant be a secret its just INCONCEIVABLE DR BROWN lol if the worlds gonna end it will be of human origin . ok ok maybe a comet could be sneaky but a star a planet ? how? real science please! not just well thought out fantasy.people like you spend time proving with real facts but i think Personally that the receiver of such info may be little timmy age 12 and if so rock the freak on timmy its good to have an imagination problem is these days timmy is quite crafty for mischief and adult convo and plays us like a violin

Mr Phage i just feel as though we are proving the obvious well you are i am just trolling and proud of it lol

Be Well

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
First and for most, I am not an expert, but what I would like to know is where is the substantial proof of the dates that the Nibiru planet/Elenin is going to affect the gravitational force of earth. To me, this is more conjecture of past events that just keeps poping up. Same as the urban ledgend of the Moon will be closer than ever stated from last year and year after that and probably this year also. If you can give me a substatial proof (known astronomer who have reputable background and can be easily check through university) that the date is acurate then this is a sound judgment. If not, I would just weigh it out and pray that next year this info will not pop up again. Also, most of the visual sources you have shown, I have seen from previous conspirators work that it looks to me was just copied and paste.

I am not here to judge you, I am here to get some facts right and not to fall under quick dooms day fantasy about the event.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitemare26

Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

Mine is NOT BLACKed OuT Either !! I am going to vote hoax unless the op can address this issue! Its all trumped up imagination.

Its blacked out on mine....weird.
Maby it is just a glitch.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And to think, I once believed Nibiru was real!

The truth wont come to them until the proof bitchslaps them right in the face.

Deny Ignorance? Ignorance is alive and well in ATS. WIth no ignorance, Nibiru threads would immediately cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This has got to be one of your best a Human.? The blank spot is just as good as seeing what's behind it IMO.
Something dreadful is there, you can be sure of that. That is as plain as the blank spot itself. Came to that conclusion on Putermans thread.

You're a scary man Human. Posting so much in your face at onetime. Superb gallente !
edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

But you cant see whats behind it.. The op is also giving two seperate coords why? One coord has no Nibiru and the new coord has the black spot. Neither are proof of anything and its all conjecture at best another thread in the trash.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I will.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join