It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The claim is that Google (supposedly in collusion with NASA) is blocking out a section of sky. Why, if the source image is "anywhere else in the Universe", would Google block it?

Why wouldn't Google (in collusion with NASA) paste "anywhere else in the universe" there instead covering it with such an obvious thing as a rectangular black area?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I feel March 15 is just a spoof date. Another no show. Typical fear mongering...

Nibiru does exist, however. Some say it's on the other side of the sun. From what I gather, it is actually a technological sphere. That may mean it can appear anytime, anywhere... keep in mind some of the highest technology the universe has to offer is being used here. Such matters are far beyond NASA.

If this brown dwarf of doom exists, kudos... But I'm not feeling it. Seems to be another vague Nibiru title being tossed around. That I can agree on. Just like the supposed supernova... which one will it be?

I'm convinced Nibiru will show itself late this year, or 2012. It will appear as a blood red moon. This is from numerous reported visions and feels congruent to me. Take time to meditate and develop your intuition... It pays off much more than leaking energy into ATS through your eyeballs... A habit I still have to break...

Anything with 'POLE SHIFT' in the title throws me off. Yes, there will be one... but it's at the end of the cycle and this planetary consciousness is triggering it herself. People like to think the Earth is extremely frail. It's not. From my point of view, that's serious propaganda used to turn you against your very home.

Keep that subconscious sharp...
edit on 19-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by randyvs

The claim is that Google (supposedly in collusion with NASA) is blocking out a section of sky. Why, if the source image is "anywhere else in the Universe", would Google block it?

Why wouldn't Google (in collusion with NASA) paste "anywhere else in the universe" there instead covering it with such an obvious thing as a rectangular black area?

I was kidding Phage.
I agree!

Hey Phage have you looked up the comet Elenin thread yet ? I'm gonna go see you've dropped in there .
edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Was able to figure out how to grab a screen shot:
This was taken 3 minutes ago

Google Earth (view Sky)

Human_Alien

In your OP screen shot, the coordinates were 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 58, not 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56, and I haven't tried Google sky, so I am not sure how much difference this makes?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry, but you are an idiot if you believe that something 2.5 masses of jupiter is in between Jupiter's and Mars'. This is for two reasons, first of all, there is absolutely no way whatsoever we wouldnt see that just in our night sky, it would be very bright, secondly, something of that size would wreak havoc on the astroid belt and the orbits of jupiter, mars, and even earth.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Hear me out. We can't rule out everything right?! We must except and investigate any and all options. What if...... WHAT IF Google sky is hiding a giant interstellar taco?! This would change everything. I for one feel the chances of a taco are just as great as a mis-translated planet from a economics major.

Does this giant interstellar taco by any chance hang out with the flying spaghetti monster?

Could science and religion actually come together on this?

What a once in a life time event!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I also got the black box on google sky, then I used the patch and it got filled:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a178030b815.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/855520b1b45a.jpg[/atsimg]

With that being said, I think any information the Govt. just gives out to the general population should be scrutinized extensively. But i know nothing about astronomy so I will have to do more research.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
on Google sky the image is blacked out on normal mode, though isn't on other modes such as infrared, microwave and historical.

On historical it is showing under Orion's belt, effectively the hem of Orion's man skirt, though OP said constellation of Leo?

Do you know where on infrared, microwave and historical the exact reference is?

thank you, not trying to debunk, just clarify!

edit on 19-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hate to tell you this, but you are looking at approaching comet Elenin. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If you go to the original source of the images that Google uses you will find the "hidden" section of sky.

Your help is appreciated in clearing this up. Can you or others here then, help locate and provide the original image for this hidden section of sky? That would be really helpful. Edit: thanks for the help above my post in filling in the blank.

Also, What are the google earth coordinates for Comet Elenin? Are they 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56 - in other words is Comet Elenin supposedly sitting inside this black square which is also suggested by the OP to be hiding Nibiru?

Seems like it would be a crowded black box if that were the case.

Again, thanks for the help. I have never followed these threads closely, but this one is lingering and the two objects (comet confirmed) are further confusing the issue and make it interesting. That comet is going to get a mite close Oct. 16.

The discoverer's name is just so coincidental...and there is little out there on him readily available. He must be the very quiet type.

Thanks for helping with the show and tell and it's nice to read you again.

edit on 19-2-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well kids, the coordinates provided did show a blank space in the Google Earth "sky mode" option.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

its not hidden there is no science to back any of this up i would be more concerned with global political events IE egypt if you are really looking for end of the world conspiracy i do love this niburu stuff but its a fairy tale at best to bad though
Be Well

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did no one even watch the video Phage posted showing you the area in question being revealed?

Dear god, you all want to be ignorant it's patently obvious...

Wow... just wow...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I also got the black box on google sky, then I used the patch and it got filled:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a178030b815.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/855520b1b45a.jpg[/atsimg]

With that being said, I think any information the Govt. just gives out to the general population should be scrutinized extensively. But i know nothing about astronomy so I will have to do more research.

You get that data because either the satellite image was corrupt or there was no data. There is no sense in distorting this finding.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I hate NIbiru threads, but I have to admit the OP did a good job presenting the information and it is intriguing. I too agree with Phage, why would they black it out and not use another piece of this gigantic universe to replace it? The closing of ELISE (i could be wrong on the spelling) was fairly suspicious to me as well and of course I thought of Nibiru (my inner ATS came out). I will be patiently waiting to see this planet with 3 moons!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Do you have any idea how dense and heavy a brown dwarf star is?

How severe the gravitational fields are and what they would do to the plantes in this solar system if one passed through?

Look at the other planets in the system..!!

If a Brown Dwarf was passing through, it would likely pass close to some of the other planets first, have there been any changes to Mars, Jupiter, Ur-Anus that would be a tell tail sign?

NO..!! None at all..!! A Brown Dwarf passin close to Earth (as specially within 23mill miles), wouldn't just initiate earth changes, it wouls rip the planet totally apart and scatter the debris into a new asteroid belt..!!!

Have any of the other planets suffered such a fate in the last year or so?

There is "NO" Nibiru..!! There are not enough signs to indicate that such a body is messing with our solar system at all. If there were, at its current range that ppl are supposing, there would be System wide chaos.. SYSTEM WIDE CHAOS..!!!

And of course there is nothing on that scale happenning right now.

Yes, it is true that something is a foot out there and there are some strange indications that something is going on, but it isn't a huge dark star.

Most of the signs to me, would suggest that the galactic allignment is the culprit. These are just common events that the system goes through every few millenia and are nothing to worry about. This kind of thing has happened many, many 1000's of times in the past and the Earth, Human Race and all other living things are still here. And we all will be for a long time to come.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know its off topic, and may the holy moderators condemn me for posting this. Welcome back, we missed you. We needed you to combat this Nibiru nonsense.

Cheers...lets fight the good fight.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is some scary stuff, I hope our local observatory can see and reach this coordinates. Do you think that state own observatory are also in the known?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

Shhhh common sense has no place in 'Nibiru' conversations.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I hate NIbiru threads, but I have to admit the OP did a good job presenting the information and it is intriguing.

The OP did nothing but copy and paste this:
www.usmessageboard.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join