It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space weather is going to rule our lives unprecedented! Scientist are asking our help!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Knowing what Carol Rosin said, this could all tie into the whole presentation ... that is if her information is to be believed (and I don't see why we wouldn't believe her).

I think she wasn't lying I think they already knew back then!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I can easily see that. I caught an awesome interview with Freeman on TruthFrequency Radio and he kind of melded a whole bunch of this stuff together, with respect to the symbolism and the reasons for this and that. As he and others have presented, this sinister control group have been with us since the beginning and likely, since before the great flood. Sounds crazy, but after you start to the extent of the manipulation, the historical aspect, it just all makes sense.

So, I believe that they have countless other "potential opportunities" to further the cause hidden up their sleeve. Anyway, Believer1, I wasn't trying to shift too far from your topic, just point it out as a possible - Is this what she was referring to? - moment. You've captured a nice little ATS nugget here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

So, I believe that they have countless other "potential opportunities" to further the cause hidden up their sleeve. Anyway, Believer1, I wasn't trying to shift too far from your topic, just point it out as a possible - Is this what she was referring to? - moment. You've captured a nice little ATS nugget here.

I know she pulls allot out of the closet, to let us understand that everything works in correlation to each other. The thing amazes me more is that it doesn't bother her to bring her scientific degree in jeopardy. And I think that she indeed talks to scientists that don't want to be on the foreground. But then I didn't hear of that radio program you talk about so I cant say if this has some similarity only you can refer on that?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have been watching the first 25 minutes of the video and I am stunned. I live very close to the TU Delft and I know it's a prestigious university.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
tell them plasma cosmology is more relevant now than gravitational research, and explain what tesla's amplifying antenna and haarp have in common ie. using the earth as an oscilator. I think haarp, or maybe not haarp but haarp like devices in other places on the earth, are causing some of the quakes.

my honest answer is I can't help you, I tried to find a way to fix the ozone layer by researching o3, can't find a way. I could try for years on end to figure out the math needed to figure what variable would restabilize the earths magnetic field, but frankly the maya know more than me on this one, its going to shift, and its a natural cycle.

the only other alternative to 'help' is to install surge protection at power stations. and as jesse ventura already discovered "they know this...but they arn't doing anything about it"

all your fermions and bosons won't save you now, its up to god.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for your post observer! Very interesting.

Here's a question for everyone. I remember years ago something about the Russians gathering as much scientific information as possible (in the form of scholastic books) from the states and having their scientists go through them and look for "holes" (or information left out) and tried to fill them. Is anyone familiar with this?

Anyhow. This is how I came to know what is zero point energy, by seeing a gap and looking further into into this gap. This possibly might be a way to go for people who are interested in helping.

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't really get what any of this means and all this technical jargon, so if someone could put this into Layman's terms I would be much appreciative.

What I'm getting now from this is that a I need to make some changes in my life, do a bunch of things I've always wanted to do, and decide whether it is worth surviving, or better to "go" along with just about everyone else on the planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I can't say if it is related or not, since I won't be able to visit all your links until tonight. However, something tells me this is going to be more acute in its focus than what I am referring to. I let you know after I visit all your links.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Interesting. I haven't heard that, but makes total sense. Why reproduce all the work, right? Makes you wonder if that currently being done via the internet, from all countries. Most likely, it is.

I mean, I almost have read everything there is to read in the world ever written and almost started a thread on ATS last night titled, "What next?"

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

to keep ones head when all around are loosing theirs [quote] let them eat sport

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by AeonStorm

Interesting. I haven't heard that, but makes total sense. Why reproduce all the work, right? Makes you wonder if that currently being done via the internet, from all countries. Most likely, it is.

I mean, I almost have read everything there is to read in the world ever written and almost started a thread on ATS last night titled, "What next?"

I gave you a star because...YES it does make sense to do that!

I wish someone here could confirm what I've heard and possibly expand a bit on that though.

Respect,

AS

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Some quotes from NASA:

According to Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division: "Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history. I believe we're on the threshold of a new era in which space weather can be as influential in our daily lives as ordinary terrestrial weather. We take this very seriously indeed.

Yeah it all seems so strange. This information all leaking out at one point in time. I am really starting to ignore anything that comes from NASA. They simply give out too much conflicting information. They start this campaign against 2012 and say "nothing will happen". But if space weather starts causing mass amounts of damage all over this world then don't cha kind of end of with the same thing? I really feel something is not being said here but rather inferred.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If we exclude what some of us believe to be an effect directly related to TPTB then what must we look at?

First of all this MUST include a force of some type. obviously we are looking at quantum mechanics (particle physics).

The second thing is I really believe we must look at is the power of an individual to affect physical reality and how this changes with more people (ie. is this exponential or linear)? Yes I know, out there for most.

Thirdly we must look at our sun (mass and energy) and what could possibly perturb it. What particle energy could possibly affect our sun to a degree that could affect it in such a way?

Fourthly could there be an energy rising from the ZPE (or ambient energy). What could cause ambient energy to suddenly transform into an energy to cause an effect? Is it necessary for an ambient energy to cause an affect?

Fifthly if this is due to an Oort cloud how fast does gravity travel and is it close and massive enough to cause these perturbations with our sun/solar system?

Sixthly if the gamma rays/ other rays can affect us directly without having to include the sun is there a way to cancel these rays by meeting the frequency and partial mass by doing a 180 degree phase shift (cancel them at least partially)?

This is what I can think of for now .... I'm sure I think of other question, but I kinda doubt I'll be able to come up with the answers!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Some quotes from NASA:

According to Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division: "Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history. I believe we're on the threshold of a new era in which space weather can be as influential in our daily lives as ordinary terrestrial weather. We take this very seriously indeed.

Yeah it all seems so strange. This information all leaking out at one point in time. I am really starting to ignore anything that comes from NASA. They simply give out too much conflicting information. They start this campaign against 2012 and say "nothing will happen". But if space weather starts causing mass amounts of damage all over this world then don't cha kind of end of with the same thing? I really feel something is not being said here but rather inferred.

Perhaps this is a way or getting new information from the populace as the populace is as a whole a SPONGE of information, be it scientific or philosophical!

The best way to advance knowledge is to have new insight and new ideas and what better way to bring those ideas out into the open then to have something the scientists cannot solve! This is one of the reasons why I've always believed in keeping cultures separate and only passing knowledge if and when asked for!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Is this picture from the ISS ?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is so ridiculous, The bible has told you all these events were coming and the scientist first said no way will that happen in the next thousand years, then well maybe, now they are scared pooh less and say its coming but we wont give the bible credit for anything. When you see the Wormwood star approaching then you can start praying, actually start now and you just may save your soul.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you run linux and don't want to install Silverlight, here is another site to catch the gist of what this is all about.

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
David Wilcock has been talking about this for years i strongly recomend watching all is videos and testimonys.He goes into depth about this matter.check him out.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

With all due respect to your faith, that is maddeningly unhelpful...

So has anyone stated or even hypothesized where these gamma bursts are originating from in our galactic core? The purported black hole at its center perhaps? Therein lies the problem - we're all trying to theorize what's going to happen based on something else that someone theorized. Too much bun, not enough burger. I don't think we've managed to coalesce enough concrete information about what lies in our own neighborhood, to say nothing of the far reaches of the universe to accurately say one way or the other with any certainty what's going to happen. These celestial events may merely tinker with our electromagnetic field a bit, or they may start to pull apart the Earth's crust... that's a big chasm to jump. Until we know for sure, thanks for the heads up and for the love of God keep researching, everyone...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Ok some of you runs to the Bible for help but it can not help you its just a book thats all its not real its just a book why do some of you keep runing to a book for help.
:

)O(

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join