It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space weather is going to rule our lives unprecedented! Scientist are asking our help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I was just wondering where you obtained the data stipulating that cosmic rays are going to bombard us
from our galactic center?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Pics look awesome!

I know that they are not, but some of the cloud pics look like a painting lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Excellent, I would suggest the scientists to remember David Bohm
and his rejected ideas, then they might see at last the invisible hand
in the visible matter and even the non-local interconnectedness
between us and the sun. There is something around the vector of
the magnetic field and the interactions of the dark matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Very interesting topic & thread.

I bet there are tons of amateur physicists, astronomers, etc... that have great ideas for galactic questions like this.

Like somebody said in an earlier post, scientists need to get ideas from all angles. Interesting times we live in, indeed....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Sorry but your bible and your god wont save you when it go time. Believe the belief you will, but a book is a book. This is a real life. Dont make this thread a bible speech as if this is what the OP is saying. Go reread everything. It has nothing to do with what the bible says.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
This is so ridiculous, The bible has told you all these events were coming and the scientist first said no way will that happen in the next thousand years, then well maybe, now they are scared pooh less and say its coming but we wont give the bible credit for anything. When you see the Wormwood star approaching then you can start praying, actually start now and you just may save your soul.

I was wonderinghow long it would be before someone decided to get on their religious soap box and start spouting. This is not a thread about god or the bible, is is about something real. Stop spamming. You are spoiling this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Novatrino

Read this for example Nasa cosmic rays

In 2009, cosmic ray intensities have increased 19% beyond anything we've seen in the past 50 years

Isn't strange that when we enter the alignment of the galactic center cosmic rays are increasing by 19%?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

They are very beautiful but a flesh eating plant also looks beautiful as you said

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

What I'm getting now from this is that a I need to make some changes in my life, do a bunch of things I've always wanted to do, and decide whether it is worth surviving, or better to "go" along with just about everyone else on the planet

Well I would suggest if you have the means to do it why not but don't worry all to much because we are all wondering in the dark when it comes to this no one really knows how this will end. The only thing I to point out is that things are changing and I hope people who are not open to this awareness will after this thread. the most already know but again don't worry .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
#1) Don't trust the government or anyone who works for them as they have clearly done things that are only in their interests in the past an ALWAYS at the expense of "the people", whom they now are asking for help from.

#2 When the government asks for help of a scientific nature from us.......it only means that they are trying to instill more fear in us. They want us to think "oh god, if the government and the best scientists are worried and ca't figure out whats happening with the universe or even our own solar system, despite all the years of college, studies and government funding, what chance do I have to do anything.......we all must be doomed" .......it just sets things up for more confusion and fear and this is the only firtle ground that the Illuminati knows how to plant in....the publics fear and confusion.

3# The ones asking for help.......are most likely the ones causing the problem with programs like HAARP. So, they need not come to us to help save thier own necks, becuase of them, we have been used to the prospect of dying for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

This is so ridiculous, The bible has told you all these events were coming and the scientist first said no way will that happen in the next thousand years, then well maybe, now they are scared pooh less and say its coming but we wont give the bible credit for anything. When you see the Wormwood star approaching then you can start praying, actually start now and you just may save your soul.

I was wonderinghow long it would be before someone decided to get on their religious soap box and start spouting. This is not a thread about god or the bible, is is about something real. Stop spamming. You are spoiling this thread.

Just because YOU say GOD isn't real doesn't make it so. GOD is very real to those who know him. He's a storybook (clearly unread by the ones who call it that) to those who don't.

Astronomical Fakery to destroy faith
edit on 19-2-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

So if this is to be the fact they put weapons in space not to destroy our satellites but incoming celestial threats like asteroids or comets? We cannot build on the fact that Extraterrestrial beings are here and want to help us because the elite don’t want to acknowledge this, they think that we are not ready for this and are afraid that our economy will fall to pieces. Well I can say if we do nothing about this it certainly will!

i think this would be a topic our masses could handle and realize we need to come together to fight these things on their own... it'd just be stupid not to, right? so if the conspiracy wasn't real would that mean we should be forming a NWO and a way to defend from these things? or is this something that's just gonna be an amazing adventure or is this a waste of time to even type out...
edit on 19-2-2011 by gam3pr0 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by Shamatt

Just because YOU say GOD isn't real doesn't make it so. GOD is very real to those who know him. He's a storybook (clearly unread by the ones who call it that) to those who don't.

Come on now, lets not turn this into a thread about weather there is a god or not, this is not the time or the place to di it. I would also add that I find it very offensive for you to push your religious propoganda on me, and other readers of this thread, which is about actuall science. Please keep it to other threads on other forums where people would be very happy to have such debates. I will happily debate such issues, but not here, not now. Please respect the OP and keep to the subject of this thread. If you are unable to respect others, how on earth do you expect others to respect you?

Namaste

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
interesting ti,mes we are living now, things are suposedly gonna happen pretty soon if its "God" or not.. .
and here i am with millions others saying something will happen and they all turned it down and said we are living a fantasy world with tptb and aliens
!"#¤%& you.

thanks for the thread SnF

edit on 19-2-2011 by MrAnnunaki because: bah gramma

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i really dont understand ats any more...

how come this thread is not flooded with posts and flags..shame

this is the best thread we can ever read...i watched the whole 2 hrs lecture and i cried, having scientists now working hand in hand with us is amazing!!!

THANK YOU OP!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Those are cool pictures of various weather signs.

Sorry, I can't help the baffled scientists but I see two "facts" from this thread.

Fact 1
Only science can save us all from our failed science. (go science)

Fact 2
Do not mention god or the bible as it isn't helpful. (even if the bible mentions such things)

This is going to be "enlightening".
edit on 19-2-2011 by imjustlikeyou because: edit

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Out of morbid curiosity I took a look at what the site had to say, and I seriously feel dumber for doing so. Here's just a few pearls of wisdom I cherrypicked......

There's not a single star that is more than 6,000 light years away! How can I prove that? Because time has only existed for the last 6,000 years, and the sun, moon and stars have only been around for the last 6,000 years! So if any of them are any further away than that, they just never existed! There's not a single star that is more than 6,000 light years away!

Wow, the logic there is astonishing.....

It says that on the fourth day He made the stars also. (Gen.1:16)--Do you think you could see them then? Well, we know from History that they've been seen for several thousand years, and it's my personal conviction that the stars were visible that very day. "Lights in the heavens" (Gen.1:15)--you must have been able to see them if they were lights! So if they saw them that same day, on the fourth day, they certainly couldn't have been more than 24 hours away.

I'm seriously laughing so hard now that I think I split my shirt.....

Cheers for the good laugh mate

edit on 19/2/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I on't know how you can laugh... it cunjured up in me a strange mixture of horror, disgust, bewilderment and pure shock! That anyone could beleive this tripe in this day and age is beyond me. Perhaps they were dropped on their heads as babies?

I may tomorrow start a thread about this in the off topic religion area. Lets leave this thread to science, space weather and other such fascinating facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join