It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space weather is going to rule our lives unprecedented! Scientist are asking our help!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know I remember posting to this thread on maybe page 2 or 3. I didn't actually listen to Susan Joy Rennisons symposium but now that I am listening to it right this instant I got to say um what? Its a little choppy and parts of what is being said is not quite true. At any rate it is a interesting lecture but just somewhat annoying.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is characteristic of a change in the Earth's magnetic poles. I am not entirely sure by how much they are changing, but I know it is by a noticeable amount. The part about the stuff outside our solar system is new to me. Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by Sky watcher

With all due respect to your faith, that is maddeningly unhelpful...

So has anyone stated or even hypothesized where these gamma bursts are originating from in our galactic core? The purported black hole at its center perhaps?... Until we know for sure, thanks for the heads up and for the love of God keep researching, everyone...

Greetings:

Perhaps this addresses your question.

SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Jets of particles streaming from black holes in far-away galaxies operate differently than previously thought, according to recent work led by scientists at the Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, jointly located at SLAC and Stanford University. The study, which included data from more than 20 telescopes, reveals that most of the jet's light—gamma rays, the universe's most energetic form of light—is created much farther from the black hole than expected.

Question:

Was there ever a retraction and update issued regarding the previous information that was PROVEN WRONG?

Or, did these guys get a Mulligan? Our very lives are at stake here. Oh, that's right. They already have their tickets.

Get yours here.

Researchers previously thought that the gamma rays must be released near the black hole, close to where the matter flowing into the black hole gives up its energy in the first place. Yet the new results suggest that, like optical light, the gamma rays are emitted relatively far from the black hole. This in turn suggests that the magnetic field lines must somehow help the energy travel far from the black hole before it is released in the form of gamma rays.

I hope this was of service.

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

Elenin Orbit Tracker

136199 Eris Orbit Tracker

2003 UB313 Orbit Tracker

2005 YU55 Orbit Tracker

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
All I can comment is bravo ,from 9th january 2011 ,I started a series of threads highlighting these anomalies and a good presentation of images here on page 1 showing the weird behaviour of planet earth as of late, presenting scientists to the extreme to explain each oddity.However this then involves metereologists, oceanologists, cosmologists,astronaulogists,Planetologists,solar dynamicologists,you get the picture.
well it seems we are all in for some odd times indeed,if you link to
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You will acquire some visual and audio input that will blow your mind.,i hope you enjoy.Obviously some rhetoric involved especially in this one concerning the comet elenin,extreme thread topic,it seems
Elenine is a buzzword that people feel hot about,inciteful information on new discoveries of comets electro-magnetic properties.
Thanks gringo.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
All I can comment is bravo; from 9th january 2011, I started a series of threads highlighting these anomalies and a good presentation of images here on page 1 showing the weird behaviour of planet earth as of late, presenting scientists to the extreme to explain each oddity.However this then involves metereologists, oceanologists, cosmologists, astronaulogists, Planetologists, solar dynamicologists, you get the picture.
Well, it seems we are all in for some odd times indeed,if you link to:
You will acquire some visual and audio input that will blow your mind. I hope you enjoy. Obviously some rhetoric involved especially in this one concerning the comet elenin, extreme thread topic; it seems
Elenin is a buzzword that people feel hot about, however, there seems to be inciteful information on new discoveries of comets' electro-magnetic properties.
Thanks, gringo.
edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

Greetings gringoboy:

As always, nice to see you out there.

That last ATS thread you gave the link to above (667637) is mine, and here is the correct URL to get the discerning investigator to the real OP, which is on Page 2.

I now code all my posts in a text editor before importing to the posting window. (Thank you for the many tips from fellow ATSers - that's what it is all about.) I probably need an 'easy' button - a double-blind so-to-speak - mayhaps a "are you sure you want to post now?" feature. I notice that other people have some type of posting problem 12.3679 % of the time. Yo, Springer, are you listening? Gringoboy, did you know that some really interesting software they are said to employ includes an app that automatically scans all posts for certain words (like Springer/'nasty word') and edit-on-the-fly/delete¬ify TPTB/ATS. Good for them/us. Wouldn't take that much of a patch to autofix most typos, I might postulate.

COMETGATE Part 2 is about to be released and will be posted correctly this time. It only gets better and better - especially with world events mirroring previously posted comments by many ATS members. Are we a prescient bunch, or what?

Speaking of, remember when I posted this in early February? I think it was at the same time I asked Phage all those questions that he conveniently ducked.

Also, to further your journey down this particular rabbit hole (this is, IMHO, a false flag to draw attention to the real possibility of an "event" in mid to late October which involves Elinin and a recently found new guest to the table...2005 YU55...which arrives just in time for the "11-11-11" prophecies (the actual date is 8/11/2011).

2005YU55 has been documented at about 400 meters/1312 feet in size and inbound at about 15.5 kps/34 672 mph/50 853/sec.

Compare this to Elinin: NO SIZE, and inbound at 23.7 kps/53 015 mph. To make it something to actually relate to (can you actually conceptualize 53 000 mph?), it is 25 918 yards per second...about 260 football fields laid end-to-end PER SECOND.

Now, here is where it gets interesting. It has not exactly been frontpage news in the drive-by media (thanks Rush) that 2005 YU55 will come inside the orbit of the moon. The moon being about 384 403 km/238 857 miles distance from Earth, 2005 YU55 will whiz between the Earth and the Moon at a distance of 315 000 km/201 714 miles. Now, check this out. Do these figures indicate that 2005 YU55 will pass by the Moon at about 69 403 km/43 125 miles distance on 8/NOV/2011? That's only 12 780 605 488 inches. Seems close to me. Just saying...

How about the fact that there is NO evidence of the size of Elinin, but it is described as a comet.

I sent you a couple of what I consider great sites, but did not hear back, so here they are again.

ATTENTION ALL WHO READ THIS! Check out these great applications - they're free!

Extreme Planet Makeover

This next app is the that one will keep you up a few nights. It boggles the mind that this is available for FREE!
(And I thought PhotoShop code was complex!) Have fun!

Hint: Simulate March 15, October 28, November 9, 2011 from various viewpoints/targets for a sense of how planets relate to each other. This is truly enlightening.

Start with Show me (the Sun) from (Voyager 2) to get a feel of what you can do. I love it! No, it does not have Nibiru in the program, but that shouldn't stop NASA. They're still posting orbit diagrams for astroids that have already impacted - and, theoretically, not in space - which begs the question: WTF? Stay tuned for a truly enlightening episode regarding satellites and daily life interaction. It's almost like,"They die, we die."

NASA - JPL Solar System Simulator

These might come in handy:

Elenin Orbit Tracker

2005 YU55 Orbit Tracker

136199 Eris Orbit Tracker

2003 UB313 Orbit Tracker

Space Weather Now - NOAA

Latest SWPC 3-day Space Weather Forecast

Central Arkansas Earthquake Monitors

Yellowstone Weather/Seismic Monitors

Alaska Earthquake Information Center

Alaska Volcano Observatory

Mount St. Helens Volcano Cam

GEOFON Global Seismic Monitor

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 Days

Worldwide Earthquake and Seismic Monitors

U.S. Floods Monitor - NOAAWatch

U.S. Disaster Assistance & Resources

U.S. Emergency Response Topographic Information

My Favorite - Worldwide LIVE Satellite Weather "TV View!"

STORMPULSE / Hurricanes, Severe Weather, Tracking, Mapping

May your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential.

In Peace & Light
tfw

SURVIVING THE AMERICAN FOOD CRISIS OF 2011

DOMINO EFFECT OF FEBRUARY 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

edit on 6/3/2011 by thorfourwinds because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Very intrigueing linked nasa planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov... for solar dynamic effects to a planetary body.Wonder if anyboby gets the jist of how relevant solar activity is to our fragile rock.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
On Thursday the 3rd day of March 2011 a slow moving [500 km per second] solar flare scientifically called a Coronal Mass Ejection or CME began its journey towards our planet. Unfortunately nothing about this was reported in the news. Thus over the weekend as that CME buffetted the earth my neigbour suffered an electrical fire in her kitchen. Also my computer suffered a major electrical burnout. A Hard Drive and two graphics cards were killed. Windows XP on a micro drive was simply blown away as the HD simply died. Why are we not warned about these things ? Surely I am not the only one to suffer from these "power surges" every time we get hit by a solar flare. The cost to businesses and home uses worldwide must be staggering.

To be in touch make the following website your dayly home page.

spaceweather.com...

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Very intrigueing linked nasa planetquest.jpl.nasa.gov... software for solar dynamic effects to a planetary body.Wonder if anyboby gets the jist of how relevant solar activity is to our fragile rock.

Greetings:

It appears that many of the links don't work in the previous post, which is odd, because those same ones worked elsewhere. Whatever.

The ones HERE appear OK as I post this...as they did when I did this before...just saying.

Merely scroll down to your favorite site. I'm putting all these together in a single place and will post that soon.

What should I call it?

THE KITCHEN SINK

THE FOUNTAIN

FOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

MY NAME IS URL

YOU RANG?

MAY I BE OF SERVICE?

THE MAGIC BUSS

The idea would be for people to add to the data - making it a sum of the whole - now where's that techie when he's needed to write the software to enable this project? Could probably write a subroutine to run on dBase or the ilk. It should prove to be quite an eclectic collection of websites.

Thank you for your patience.

Here's Today's Special: International Space Station

Photo courtesy NASA - International Space Station

In Peace & Light
tfw

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

The Domino Effect of February 2011 - I Had a Dream About America's Future

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join