It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i used to fly chemtrail planes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I try not to assume, but, again, believe I covered the possibilities in my initial statement. Any kind of meaningful exchange between a mod and the poster is highly unlikely in the timeframe we're discussing here. The more likely theories would be the IP thing or a bias about any and all chemtrail topics, which is displayed here on a regular basis.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
" we fly height of helicopter" ?
thats not even funny. as "chemtrails are mistaken forc "contrails of large aircraft aommercial aircraft in flightroutes at 30+THOUSAND FEET
Must be something seriously wrong with me:
Why d I even come here?o

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's Bernard's MO. Always in the Intro forum - I was at roswell, I was with nasa, I sprayed chemicals. It's always an outlandish claim, with absolutely no facts to back it up. And people flag this stuff. I sent an alert to the mods at the very start.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I try not to assume, but, again, believe I covered the possibilities in my initial statement. Any kind of meaningful exchange between a mod and the poster is highly unlikely in the timeframe we're discussing here. The more likely theories would be the IP thing or a bias about any and all chemtrail topics, which is displayed here on a regular basis.

I find it strange they shut it down so quick.
No debate at all.
I turned the first page and it was gone.
Maybe ATS will give us a reason for " Hoaxing " it so quickly ?
Or dont they do that ?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

If it was Bernard and they knew it so fast say through an IP or something, then why hoax it? Why not 404 it as they've done with so many others and his too? Why not shut it down temporarily to investigate. This was left here for a reason.

edit on 2/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm shocked this has made it to page 3!

The claims are absurd, no proof of anything..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well I dont think they should pick on all Chemtrail threads. I personally am not a believer, but I could be wrong. I dont think ATS was wrong in calling this one a hoax so quick, however. It just so clearly was one. The person spoke with absolutely no hint of experience with aircraft. The whole tone was "fiction."

I know that some who are fans of chemtrail theory might be upset, but really it helps the credibility of your topic for hoaxers to be sussed out quickly and shut down. If it were a credible sounding person at all, even a little bit, I would want to hear them. That person was not even in the ball park of credible.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

There was nothing substantial in the post. Just a claim with...wait for it....nothing to back it up. And before you say, he/she didn't have a chance. Is that how you would post? Wouldn't you offer at least a glimmer of facts to back up what you are trying to portray in your op?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I read this and it sounded like the OP really belived his story whether or not it was true there was no proof. Why was this called a hoax? Maybe the mods know about this person and knows he is lying. I am not quick to call anyone a liar but I was interested in knowing if it really was true.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Does the fact that this thread was marked a hoax in record time once again illustrate that there is in fact a conspiracy at ATS against the chemtrail conspiracy?

I've seen much stupider claims go on for much longer. Who could possibly have had the time to determine whether this is or is not a hoax in this short amount of time?

Wow, the poster was banned to? For just saying what he or she did? This is quite strange and quite troublesome.

Someone clearly either knows more than we do or there is something very mysterious afoot here.
edit on 2/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

one or two people called this thread a hoax then it got ditched.

i'm far from convinced its a hoax at this point in the thread reading thru.

and rubbishing the OP is unlikely to make him want to give you proof; you'll just pxxx him off.

i'm really starting to wonder about this forum.

either everyone's stupid; or things are getting shut down fast.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

There was nothing substantial in the post. Just a claim with...wait for it....nothing to back it up. And before you say, he/she didn't have a chance. Is that how you would post? Wouldn't you offer at least a glimmer of facts to back up what you are trying to portray in your op?

My first post on this site was quite weak and light on facts being new to the sight and not sure about how things go. If he was legit I would be very surprised to see him back after the way he was treated.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I used to spray chemicals for a company. We sprayed residential areas. We were sued by a family that thought our chemicals negatively effected a pregnancy in the family - they won.

All of that is true.

Now if I tell you that I worked for a a lawn fertilizing company, would that lessen the impact?

Be careful of what you read, and read into things

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I read this and it sounded like the OP really belived his story whether or not it was true there was no proof. Why was this called a hoax? Maybe the mods know about this person and knows he is lying. I am not quick to call anyone a liar but I was interested in knowing if it really was true.

well i got called a liar and a hoaxer here for posting a video i got off youtube of what claimed to be an alien shapeshifting cnn reporter.

thread got called a hoax immediately. i didn't HOAX it because i posted to explore the possibility the video might be real. It claimed to be videod off live television at least. there was no intent to deceive on my part. i got called a hoaxer here for just expressing my opinion about a youtube video and inviting discussion.

the video was never PROVEN a hoax. the general assumption was that it MUST have been a compression error because alien shapeshifters dont exist.

fine. maybe it was a compression error - i dont know. i dont think so; but i dont know.

but then, why call it a HOAX? who hoaxed it? me for putting it here of youtube to share my opinion?

the cnn people for making a compression error that looked strange?

the original guy who videoed it off his tv live?

hoax implies deliberate deception by someone. and i didnt deliberately deceive anyone, so my thread was labelled a hoax because my opinion was not agreed wiht.

strange.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When mods intervene and member is banned or a thread branded a hoax, why isnt there a brief explanation provided?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i dunno. OP doesnt sound like he's lying to me.

i personally want more PROOF of why i should believe that he's lying or that this thread IS a hoax.

??

ats??

anyone

???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

He wasn't when I wrote the reply and I can't be bothered deleting the questions.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
reply to post by dreamseeker

I used to spray chemicals for a company. We sprayed residential areas. We were sued by a family that thought our chemicals negatively effected a pregnancy in the family - they won.

All of that is true.

Now if I tell you that I worked for a a lawn fertilizing company, would that lessen the impact?

Be careful of what you read, and read into things

I don`t think it`s that people are reading into things...........they never got the chance.
I`ve never seen this before on ATS .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My first post here wasn't exactly stellar. Like rapunzel said, many people are not as bold and assured as others. This place can be intimidating.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
one who has 'haunted' not only this site but other venues as well for far to long with their antics and outlandish made-up claims, stories and 'attempted ministries'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join