It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

If you think puterman is whatever, then start your own thread and post your opinion there. If you want to stick to the subject, by all means post your opinions. If you want to start a fight, you'll be fighting me first. I'll respectfully ask you to refrain from your current behaviour. At the moment I'm being polite. That won't last long. Ask anyone who has seen me go off. I've also chiding puterman for his insensitivities, and he has acknowledged his tendancy to be harsh. And I think hes' been in check. And he is not dismissing the conclusion that fracking is to blame.

Let's all get along. Nobody wants to distract from the real issue. Any objections? State them now or forever hold your piece.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Exactly sir. I hope they will just go away so that we can continue on the good path we were...

State the facts about the SUBJECT at end please so that this thread doesn't get lost like so many other.
The subject is :
Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

Peace,Always

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Hi. First thanks for that link. I have included the main one in my seismos page.

qvsdata.wordpress.com...

With regard to the part you are concerned may be HT you can relax. If you look at the bottom left hand corner of one, or any, of those displays you will see that the sensitivity is set to 28.57 microvolts. That is basically very sensitive and will pick up every single tiny vibration and display it on the plot. This is why the trace looks like a furry worm in places.

If you are still concerned or not convinced I can see if I can get the waveform for these and have a 'listen'. If there is HT it would be apparent immediately in an audio of the waveform.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You really need to post your own data before you go on claiming stuff like this. Your new thread about Arkansas is the same type of paranoid diatribe.

All that you do is claim to be an expert, post no evidence whatsoever and insult those who dispute your claims with data.

This situation is so darn spooky enough as it is. Please, give it a rest. The NMSZ is a bad SOB, but enough with the 9.0 tomorrow crud.

Puterman, whom I respect because of his knowledge, but I do think is over bearing and egotistical (sorry PM, you rock, but it is true), has WORKED very hard at gathering data for the benefit of those that will listen. How in the hell could he be a disinfo agent when he wants the US to riot against the oil companies for their fracking crimes, admits when he is mistaken, and agrees that this situation is not looking good at all?

Get real or please get out.

edit on 18-2-2011 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for the quick response. Not knowing of the sensitivity setting of the recording devices was an obvious detriment to my ability to process the information I was reviewing. I appreciate your time and consideration of my question.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is the USGS map of recent earthquakes. Notice one an hour ago, and others over the last few days in the same spot. I will not speculate, and I have not read this thread(apologies). I watch the usgs every couple days, and if these quakes increase in magnitude and number as it has for the last few days I will start to prepare. If I were in AK I would be preparing.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This puterman is a government propaganda stooge. IGNORE him at all costs.

Well Red Cloak you may be right, and then again you may not. In case it had escaped your notice I am not American, I am Welsh and I live in Ireland. Now somehow I think that the Irish Government probably has little interest in employing me as a 'stooge' to give out disinformation on ATS threads - but you just never know do you.

Everything he posted is at the very worst a lie, and in all likelihood is a deliberate attempt to trick people that live in the New Madrid region.

Damn you found me out! The best lies I could come up with telling people that there is a problem and that fracking is the cause was, of course, to trick people into believing all that is well since the people of New Madrid know full well that I am a liar and therefore if I said something is wrong, which I did, everything must be OK. You have uncovered my cunning plan that was so well conceived by the Little People. No more Guinness for them I think.

I am going to remember every post this guy made and catalog them. If a big quake hits New Madrid there will be repercussions for this puterman. He will be held accountable.

You go ahead. Could I have a copy please? Being as I am quite a prolific poster it would be very useful to have a catalogue. In addition of course it would also catalogue the fact that your contributions have been at best sparse and at worst scaremongering, and of course as usual not backed by any evidence at all - but then when you are not a Government stooge you don't need evidence do you.

edit on 18/2/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin

Here is the USGS map of recent earthquakes. Notice one an hour ago, and others over the last few days in the same spot. I will not speculate, and I have not read this thread(apologies). I watch the usgs every couple days, and if these quakes increase in magnitude and number as it has for the last few days I will start to prepare. If I were in AK I would be preparing.

....whats happening in Alaska?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Question for the wise……..

Although the threads attention is focused here in AR………..What possible effects could it have several hundred miles away up the Madrid Fault line as in gases being released due to activity in AR?

I ask this because I am looking for “clues” as in bird deaths that are associated with this activity….

I found a small group in KY this am and now several dozen geese up in Toledo.

My question is could gases be released hundreds of miles away up the fault line from the actual quake site?

The geese in Toledo raised my eyebrows because they were seen dropping from the sky…….

"They will fall out of the sky and have trouble staying upright," said Dave Sherman, a biologist with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.

www.necn.com... 0a

These deaths could be contributed by multiple of things..........But when they drop out of the sky.......makes me wonder.....

edit on 18-2-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Stop it already. Its getting pretty clear who the Disinfo. Agent,Gov. Plant,Troll is or may be,and it isnt PuterMan. Back up your claims with Data or stop your BS before you get banned.

Please and thanks

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I think it is very possible for the gas to travel up the fault line and be released where ever it can be release. Follows the path of least resistance.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am reposting my question because the focus of the thread just went Cloaked

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Question for the wise……..

Although the threads attention is focused here in AR………..What possible effects could it have several hundred miles away up the Madrid Fault line as in gases being released due to activity in AR?

I ask this because I am looking for “clues” as in bird deaths that are associated with this activity….

I found a small group in KY this am and now several dozen geese up in Toledo.

My question is could gases be released hundreds of miles away up the fault line from the actual quake site?

The geese in Toledo raised my eyebrows because they were seen dropping from the sky…….

"They will fall out of the sky and have trouble staying upright," said Dave Sherman, a biologist with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources.

www.necn.com... 0a

These deaths could be contributed by multiple of things..........But when they drop out of the sky.......makes me wonder.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join