It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UK Chemtrails!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey here is a YouTube video of more disgusting chems. The first 10 secs or so is something that happened in town some horrible man harrasing me.

Anyway, the chemtrail episodes have been increasing and increasing. Look with an open mind either way on it, it would be nice to think we wouldnt all jump in and say THERE CHEMTRAILS without thinking and of course THEYRE NOT CHEMTRAILS without thinking. That would be unscientific

Hugs xx

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bian101

what is it about those con trails that makes you think they are chem trials?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Look at the length and width, look at the fact they are only there around the sun. They shouldn't do that no matter for temperature and pressure, once the gas has expanded/moved far enough it should disappear.

And especially the duration of them. They dont last for a few minuets.. they last for hours.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bian101

Sorry....your YouTube video is truly disturbing.

You obviously have more pressing problems than the hoax....the "chem"-trail hoax, and the hype surrounding that non-existent nothing....

The mish-mash in that video, THAT is your problem. You may wish to seek some anger counseling. (Oh, and you have trouble with your pronouns and contractions...."your" is a pronoun. When you mean to write "you are" and contract it, you write it as "you're"....).

But, per your point of the thread?? You videoed normal contrails. Those are exactly how they should look. Try getting some education on the topic...from valid scientific sources, not crackpot fringe "chem"-trail idiots online......

edit on 15 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bian101

the ones you showed seemed to only be short ones as the tails were already disappearing. I don't believe in chemtrails as in "they are spraying you every time you see a line in the sky" but even the general descriptions of chemtrails seem to have them lasting much longer than yours seem to. I think you should check into some of the science that tells about upper atmosphere temps and how con trails form. Get the real facts from real sources.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bian101
Hey here is a YouTube video of more disgusting chems. The first 10 secs or so is something that happened in town some horrible man harrasing me.

Anyway, the chemtrail episodes have been increasing and increasing. Look with an open mind either way on it, it would be nice to think we wouldnt all jump in and say THERE CHEMTRAILS without thinking and of course THEYRE NOT CHEMTRAILS without thinking. That would be unscientific

Hugs xx

This may come as a shock to you but Iam from carlisle Cumbria too. There is nothing in sky here other than Rain.
There are no chemtrails!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes they are what you call chemtrails.

But what for the past 80 odd years, others - especially those who study them - call contrails.

What's in a name?

You may interested in this:

www.opalexplorenature.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I cant even begin to tell you how tired I am of hearing people bitch about "Chem trails." They aren't real!!! Its in your head, you have severe paranoia if you believe in these. Its a god damn passenger airplane, it produces a con trail behind it, but because it lasts longer than you think it should you think "OH MY GOD, THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO KILL US!!!!"

Your not a professional on the subject of jet propulsion, so you have no grounds to say how long these con trails should stay in the air, and you most likely don't have the knowledge to deduce how long they should last based on air pressure and temperature.

Ask yourself this question, if they are spraying "Chem trails" in the air that THEY breathe, than why do we not see these people walking around with gas masks on their faces. I mean, if they were spraying harmful chemicals into the air, we would see them walking around in HAZMAT suits and the like.

I get so tired of people fear mongering, wasting your time believing in this, researching it... The research you are doing is not legit, half the stuff that you are reading is written by a college student somewhere with nothing better to do with his time than to write this # to try to scare you, and being to gullible paranoid person you are, you believe everything you read on the internet.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
I cant even begin to tell you how tired I am of hearing people bitch about "Chem trails." They aren't real!!! Its in your head, you have severe paranoia if you believe in these. Its a god damn passenger airplane, it produces a con trail behind it, but because it lasts longer than you think it should you think "OH MY GOD, THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO KILL US!!!!"

Your not a professional on the subject of jet propulsion, so you have no grounds to say how long these con trails should stay in the air, and you most likely don't have the knowledge to deduce how long they should last based on air pressure and temperature.

Ask yourself this question, if they are spraying "Chem trails" in the air that THEY breathe, than why do we not see these people walking around with gas masks on their faces. I mean, if they were spraying harmful chemicals into the air, we would see them walking around in HAZMAT suits and the like.

I get so tired of people fear mongering, wasting your time believing in this, researching it... The research you are doing is not legit, half the stuff that you are reading is written by a college student somewhere with nothing better to do with his time than to write this # to try to scare you, and being to gullible paranoid person you are, you believe everything you read on the internet.

I'm tired of people straight out denying the existence of said CHEMTRAILS. PLEASE WATCH "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING?" and then get back with the forum... Have a great week

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

The ones doing the spraying don't need gas masks, as they are reptilian.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I can't believe this # man, seriously. I feel dumber having watched 5 minutes of this garbage.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Please tell me that is sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I'm tired of people saying "watch what in the world are they spraying?"

Please, review this dissection of the aforementioned mockumentary, and then get back to the forum.

Contrail Science

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

yes it is , but some here likely believe it too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Nope, I think we have the smoking gun here. Rigel just ripped the whole "chemtrail" conpiracy wide open. It all makes so much sense now, how could I be so naive

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

True, people on here will believe almost anything to justify their fears.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

did you watch it? did you notice them spending an inordinate amount of time discussing Chaff and cloud seeding? Why would any of that be discussed in a video about apparent chemtrails? I would bet that some of the chemmies from this very site are responsible for that disaster. Science never had a chance with them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Thank you sir.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by SirClem

I'm tired of people saying "watch what in the world are they spraying?"

Please, review this dissection of the aforementioned mockumentary, and then get back to the forum.

Contrail Science

Visited the 'contrailscience' website. ABSOLUTE JUNK. come on, just check out the ridiculous length the site goes to to 'debunk' the los angeles missile amongst other obvious questionable incidents. Do you really believe everything out there? I came to my conclusions about chemtrails after 2 years of laughing at my father-in-law when he spoke about them; it wasn't until i started working outside daily that i've witnessed the phenomenon for myself.

Here's the top comment on the site forum dealing w/the Los Angeles missile launch,

"ElPaso2010 says: November 13, 2010 at 7:50 pm Unbelievable that anyone would go to so much trouble to “explain away” what was obviously a missle launch. It makes one wonder why, if it was a plane, all of which are closely monitored in an area such as LA, no one can say which plane. The previous long list of comments — which seems to have disappeared — contained a lot of good arguments to the contrary. Why are those posts being suppressed now?" contrailscience.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note: im an old Air Force intel weenie that has had more than enough time to skywatch incoming/outgoing f15's & f16's. I know exactly what contrails look like, I just wish i'd have recognized it before (like i wish you guys would). BTW, that site was an obvious disinfo campaign or just someone's really, really naive attempt at easing their own mind (since it was buried 3ft deep in shizer

Peace to all. Have a great week guys.
edit on 15-2-2011 by SirClem because: edit to add quote

edit on 15-2-2011 by SirClem because: edit to add link for article and quote

edit on 15-2-2011 by SirClem because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by ZombieJesus

Thank you sir.

So you believe you've been abducted by aliens www.abovetopsecret.com... but it's a stretch to believe that the govts of the world are poisoning the environment based on the debunked premise of global warming? rrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Maybe we SHOULD believe everything they tell us, especially what you tell us.

edit on 15-2-2011 by SirClem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join