It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More UK Chemtrails!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

1. What about the 'grid' patterns in the sky? Perfect playing checkerboards in the sky every other day; that can't be normal..right?

2. The fact that the chemtrails don't dissipate @ all, not that they dissipate slowly. They form large rolling cloud formations and then they become long, large wispy cirrus looking clouds. I've also taken note of the apparent altitude of the manufactured formations as well as the natural cloud formations; these phenomenon take place at different altitudes from what I can gather (eyesight).

3. "No governmental agency of any country will confirm that spraying activity is occurring." Why, when we know the patents are out there and there are witnesses that "have documented and photographed military KC-135s and KC-10s and white, unmarked jets."? "Airport personnel and pilots have also confirmed specific commercial airliners to be leaving the long lasting chemtrails." www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

There's no way to tell the difference except when you can watch them for a while to see if the trail dissipates as it should.

Care to back that statement up?

If not, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to explain why contrails can BOTH dissipate and persist. (and no, not at the same time)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by SirClem

There's no way to tell the difference except when you can watch them for a while to see if the trail dissipates as it should.

Care to back that statement up?

If not, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to explain why contrails can BOTH dissipate and persist. (and no, not at the same time)

Please explain how it's mathematically possible for a limited amount of vapor, x, can produce y, an unlimited of never expanding "water vapor" as you call it. The night is young and drinking has begun, I'll pick this up later.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

1. What about the 'grid' patterns in the sky? Perfect playing checkerboards in the sky every other day; that can't be normal..right?

why not? when aircraft tracks cross each other - for example north-south and east-west - you get X's.

when upper atmosphere winds blow the "X"'s a few miles in one direction and the next pair of aircraft pass along teh same routes as the original, then you get the "chequerboards" or "#" shapes.

Perhaps you think that upper atmosphere winds are like the ones at gorund level - swirling and somewhat chaotic? Mostly that is not true - in the upper atmosphere the "wind" is often the movement of large masses of air all at the same speed - so yes there's a 100km/hr wind - but all the air is moving at 100 km/hr - so the contrail just moves along with it.

2. The fact that the chemtrails don't dissipate @ all, not that they dissipate slowly.

there is nothing that does not ever dissipate.

They form large rolling cloud formations and then they become long, large wispy cirrus looking clouds. I've also taken note of the apparent altitude of the manufactured formations as well as the natural cloud formations; these phenomenon take place at different altitudes from what I can gather (eyesight).

Back to your point above - those clouds eventually dissipate!!

the phenomena of Ice Nucleation covers it adequately - often the air is supersaturated with moisture - it has cooled below its dew point, but there is no particulate matter for teh moisture to form droplets or ice crystals on - so nothing forms. then along comes an aircraft spewing moisture and soot and hey presto - ther is something to nucleate on, so clouds form around the contail.

It is certainly artificial, but it is normal when the circumstances exist.

3. "No governmental agency of any country will confirm that spraying activity is occurring." Why, when we know the patents are out there and there are witnesses that "have documented and photographed military KC-135s and KC-10s and white, unmarked jets."? "Airport personnel and pilots have also confirmed specific commercial airliners to be leaving the long lasting chemtrails." www.rense.com...

More assertion without evidence. It is repetitive, boring, and typical - just once how about providing something that is verifiable??

How do they know they are anything except persistant contrails? Because of your point 2 above? that's pretty obvious circular reasoning!!

Why wouldn't military jets generate contrails?

Who are these "Airport personnel and pilots"? I am an "Airport personnel" - have been since 1976 - I have worked on aircraft that I have seen produce contrails from one horizon to the other - and then come back and do it the other way before the 1st one had dissipated. I was a mechanic on them - I know they were the ones making the contrails because there was, literally, nothing else in the country that could do so - there were only 10 jet airliners that flew that route, and I worked on every single one of them. They had nothing on them capable of spraying a fly let alone tons of illicit chemicals!

edit on 15-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: more bad typing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay, this video was pointless. If that is all of the chem-trails you have in the UK than wow. I see them turn our sky from blue to white in a matter of an hour in the States. As for if they are real, well I don't see how people can deny them so religiously. Yes, it's true, passenger planes emit con-trails, however the chem-trail planes are full of tanks and they go back and fourth spraying, I've watched them do this for hours over the summer while drinking with my buddies. With the amount of evidence out there supporting the existence of chem-trails, I find it easier to support the theory more than others. I do however believe they are more for the purpose of cloud seeding, and to aid the use of HAARP to control our weather, seismic activity, and on the military side (as if the other two aren't) for mass communication quicker. Researchers collected dust on cars that fell after chem-trails began, and found traces of aluminum and barium oxide. More metallic air, for electronic signals to travel quicker and more accurately.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

New thread, same "arguments"....old videos, oft repeated, need to be brushed off, I guess....for repeat viewing.

First, the "complaint" ('argument'):

Hate to seem rude, not the intent...but this comes up so frequently, it gets tiresome. It also smacks of just parroted rubbish from various "chem"-trail websites...

OK...just look at any map, and note the distribution of the various cities. THEN, draw lines between them...those are like the kinds of routes airlines fly...from city to city, in all direction. AND, they can cross. AND, as already noted, wind will affect contrails too...the contrails will "drift" along, and more will be made as the next airplane passes, and THAT one will drift, etc. Think of a lie detector, and the moving paper with the needles scratching on it....the needles stay in ONE place (each), but the paper moves....the paper represents the winds.

Back to the airplanes, cities, and flights and directions...a VIDEO (worth ten "bazillion" thousand words):

(Please, suggest you go full-screen):

Not to leave the rest of the ATS audience out, here is a similar view, the entire WORLD!:

Same thing, but with timezones:

2. The fact that the chemtrails don't dissipate @ all, not that they dissipate slowly. They form large rolling cloud formations and then they become long, large wispy cirrus looking clouds.

NEWSFLASH!!!!

The reason that SOME CONtrails linger, and spread is because the conditons are EXACTLY THE SAME for normal cirrus clouds to also form, linger and spread!!! It really, really, really is just that simple.....

One more, for the inquisitive USAF veteran....

www.airnav.com...

Look on that site to see what actual aeronautical navigation charts look like, in the USA (of course, are similar world wide). Pay note, particularly, of the "HIGH" Enroute Charts. Those encompass all airspace about 18,000...up to 60,000 (the upper limit of "normal" civilian airspace). Of course, civilian commercial airliners never venture above about 41,000 or 42, 000 (FL410 or FL420).....and, only rarely even that high....they have to be very light, as in lower fuel quantity and low payloads....which may be the case near the end of very long-haul flights, for only the last hour or two, before descent to landing.....

One more, since I figure I've lost your attention by now, anyway....

www.flightaware.com...

"Live" (only a few minutes delay) of actual traffic, all flights in the USA on IFR flight plans, in the FAA computer system.

Feel free to "navigate" those sites solo...I have issued instrctions too many times, in other threads....I grow weary of repeating myself....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX1874
As for if they are real, well I don't see how people can deny them so religiously.

Because ther is no verifiable evidence of it happening - not one scrap.

Yes, it's true, passenger planes emit con-trails, however the chem-trail planes are full of tanks

How do you know they have tanks - have you seen them? what planes are these? where are they based? What is in the tanks - who makes it? How do they transport it? Where is the infrastructure??

and they go back and fourth spraying,

sounds to me like a description of airliners flying back and forth along busy routes. I first saw horizon-spanning contrails in teh 1960's as a kid, on a route between 2 cities that had 2 or 3 flights a day - and in summer you'd get the contrails still there from one direction as the aircraft flew back in the other direction! And this is not in the USA or Europe.....

I've watched them do this for hours over the summer while drinking with my buddies.

Hmmm.....you're taking the piss now, aren't you!!

Researchers collected dust on cars that fell after chem-trails began, and found traces of aluminum and barium oxide. More metallic air, for electronic signals to travel quicker and more accurately.

which researchers? you're not talking about the KSLA debacleare you? I do wish people would do a little research on that one before bringing it up all the time!!

Do you realise that aluminium and barium are common minerals in dirt, and that dust of them blows through the air all the time - everywhere?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I'm sorry, but I'm not a mathematician, so I will explain in terms we can all understand.

Contrail formation occurs because of two primary reasons(there are other factors, but we'll start with the basics), temperature and relative humidity. Jet engines run on a purified kerosene based fuel, the main emissions being carbon dioxide an di-hydrogen monoxide. At altitude(26,000 feet and above) the air can be, and usually is very cold (-20 celsius and colder). The relative humidity varies, but can be as high as 100%.

As the di-hydrogen monoxide exits the engine, it is supercooled via a process called sublimation. This turns the di-hydrogen monoxide in to ice. If the the relative humidity is high enough, the ice acts as a nucleus for the existing moisture in the atmosphere.

At this point, the condensation that has formed will create a vapor trail. If it is cold enough, the vapor trail will persist into a cirrus cloud, if there is not enough moisture, the vapor trail will evaporate, and dissipate.

Here is the Appleman Chart:

If you go to this site, you can find the atmospheric sounding for your area, and plot them in the graph to see for yourself.

If you find any discrepancies in my explanation, please let me know.

Until then, I'm looking forward to your explanation of why you believe that contrails cannot persist

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

The grids and x's are perfectly normal. How do you think Air Traffic Control works? The aircraft are legally separated and controlled by ATC. See following video. Aircraft producing contrails and intersecting. When viewed from the ground they will obviously form a grid pattern and especially in busy ATC zones.

The white unmarked aircraft is also a favourite that is constantly dragged up. It is a myth. The aircraft do carry registrations but the video evidence is portrayed in such a way as to deceive.

Watch the following video. It is presented as an unmarked white chem tanker. Check the comments out? Lots of back slapping for this 'smoking gun evidence'.

Wrong! The aircraft is marked and does carry a registration. It is yet another embarrassing error from the chemtrail believers.

Here is the aircraft in question filmed in the US before Boeing loaned it to the Italian Air Force. It carries the registration N606TW.It is part of the Boeing air refuelling tanker crew training program for the Italian Air Force.

cencio4.wordpress.com...

Check out the first video and compare to the images. Note where the US registration is actually located?

Look! Aircraft enthusiasts can even get onboard it in Italy! Scroll through the pages for the cockpit shots. I wonder which button is the Chemtrail on off switch?

www.airliners.net...

See how easy it is to deceive people with You Tube videos? They simply moderate the comments and block anyone that posts the actual identification.

TJ

edit on 15-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Malformed vid link corrected

edit on 15-2-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

STAR for you....

I only went thru that montage up to the 7th cut....that was the one filmed from out the passenger window of a JAL airliner (looked like a B-747 wing, to me).

Going back to beginning...the first shot, from inside that cockpit? Was an Airbus, no doubt...a four engine Airbus (which I could see, from the instrument displays). Probably an A-340, since there are more of them....but, the A-380 "superjumbo" (as they call it) would have an extremely similar layout. Like Boeing, Airbus trend is to design flight decks to be as "common" as can be, even between various models.

#2 looked like the inside of a Boeing cockpit, but hard to tell...just saw the windo frames, and windshield wipers.

#3...ditto

#4...ditto

#5...ditto

#6...ditto....etc....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks WW. As a photographer I'd love to do a contrail air-to-air shoot! So dramatic!

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Like this guy??
www.flickr.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Very much so! I love the in-flight rainbow contrails. There are some stunning air-to-air contrail images!

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I encourage all you doubters to watch this documentary: www.documentarywire.com...#

more chemtrail PROOF for all you deniers.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Sorry....is a major fail, that is.

Cliff Carnicorn is behind it. HE is one of the main engines driving this entire "chem"-trail hoax!!

(Pssssst! Don't tell anyone....he's in it for the MONEY!).

He saw this cash cow potential long ago, in the sheer ignorance and gullibility of the average person....and has been whipping it ever since.....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So you must have watched this documentary before judging from the lag time it took you to respond to my post... or maybe you're just jumping to the same old weed-whacking conclusions you've stuck to since this topic has been out there. Facts are facts no matter who is presenting them and BTW the global warming 'green' movement has been a much better cash cow for the elite, not two-bit chemtrail documentaries.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Yep. Easy money. I feel sorry for those buying the DVDs, etc. Is he also doing a nice line in T-shirts? More crazy theories. You were informing the thread about all those unmarked white planes. Have you any further research to bring to the table? Unmarked and yet nobody can get the photographic evidence. As already pointed out by my last post people can create YT videos, put up what they want, block anyone who provides the real identity and still present it as 'smoking gun' evidence. See how easy it it to do?

You can put those chemtrail T-shirts to good use.

tankerenemy.blogspot.com...

TJ

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

So you must have watched this documentary before judging from the lag time it took you to respond....

I have seen them...many keep being repeated in these many threads. It isn't a new video, ya know!

So far, each and every "evidence" brought to support "chem"-trails is either more of the same, or re-packaged and re-cycled more of the same. And, no....never any "proof" at all. Misunderstanding, misinterpretation, and n the case of the ones who perpetrate this hoax, outright falsehoods.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join