It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90% of the people in this world are going to Hell.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't understand how people can think a place like hell exists. It makes no sense. Why would the creator of this vast universe have such a place? Doesn't it make more sense that if you are not to go on that you would just cease to exist? Why keep someone alive and punish them forever? Certainly does not sound like a God of love, which he is.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
Why? For one simple reason friend, they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thoughts? Comments? I'm curious to know your point of view.
NOTE!!! this is based off of statistics not my personal belief. I'm not your judge.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: adding details

Beloved one, if you understood who you were you would not be making such statements. He who you claim as your savior you are ignorant of, hence you think to condemn another for not buying into your ego. Statistics? No, egotism: for ignorance says, "I don't know it, I would like to learn of it"; but ego says, "I know everything, I don't need to learn anything, and who ever questions me is going to hell."

The world you suppose you live in is a simulated world, so show me where hell is? Until you come to understand life and who you are don't incite fear out of ego.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Many believe that the realm we are in now on Earth is a level of hell.....and really...that is not hard to believe...considering all the evil.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Many believe that the realm we are in now on Earth is a level of hell.....and really...that is not hard to believe...considering all the evil.

Look at it this way, If the world you call earth is a simulated world, and you are characters in the simulation, then you obviously cannot control anything in it, can you? Therefore it might as well be viewed as hell: for it is the abode of the dead; and that which is simulated is not alive, it is simply an illusion of life.

Evil also is a simulation of the mind; thats why you were told in Jesus, "When you consume that which is dead you make it alive in you"; and it will eat away at you until you have been weaned from it.

The time comes when you shall be perfected in your making as Son of the True Mind known as God, at which point you will receive the power and ability to co-create the world to come, in which you will live in eternal bliss, ever expanding and ever becoming, in a way you cannot now imagine. But note that all things are created within your soul, which is a precise clone/member of the First Born Soul known as Christ; and the true you is the spirit within that soul: therefore in the matrix of your soul you are being refined, to be birthed Son of God.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
ill see you at the gates of heaven when cthulhu and his deep legions gate crash your little tea party up in "heaven" YOUR MOTHER SUCKS MY COCK IN HELL YOU BRAINWASHED MONEKYS

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

At least it's warm there.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upthepunx
ill see you at the gates of heaven when cthulhu and his deep legions gate crash your little tea party up in "heaven" YOUR MOTHER SUCKS MY COCK IN HELL YOU BRAINWASHED MONEKYS

Your words are evidence that you do acknowledge the fact that there is heaven and hell; except what you refer to as Heaven is in The True Mind and that which you suppose is Hell is what you are experiencing right now. As I mentioned in the above post, When you consume that which is dead, that which is an illusion of the mind, it comes alive within you. Because you made evil alive in you, it is eating away at you, which is why you suppose you will end up in hell; or then again, as your mind states, according to your words, you are in hell!

Not to tremble, you will eventually be set free of that which has consumed you: for what you consumed has in turn consumed you. And then you will repent of your words and be filled with light.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
you dont know me bud. im not being consumed by my evil. it helps me live. as well as the good in me. where is your god? tell me.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thought we where in hell already..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
If you don't believe the Bible, then you had better hope to God that your right... Just sayin!

Hmmm, that word, "believe." Well, I "believe," operative word, that your Bible was made up from a great many older texts and myths, and your New Testament was all made up including the characters within. So, does that make me a "believer," from your point of view?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If you want to base a premise around statistics, even if Christianity were correct most Christians should expect damnation; with there being about 38,000 denominations. That alone should speak magnitudes more than a full paragraph I could write would.
edit on 22-5-2011 by Stuffed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If a being created the vast universe which is huge as this video demonstrates.

I don't see how he/she/it would stoop to roasting the naughty inhabitants of one planet in trillions for a really stupid belief system.
Sounds like something a petty egotistical insecure prick would do not something that would have the capability of creating infinite galaxies filled with billions of stars.

It seems that the way people perceive god is a projection of how they perceive themselves.
Fundamentalist are narrow minded fearful and quick to attack anything that is different. Is it any wonder that they perceive God as sharing similar attributes?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Do not allow the magnitude of the infinity, the immensity of the eternity, and the grandeur and glory of the matchless character of God to overawe, stagger, or discourage you; for the Father is not very far from any one of you; he dwells within you, and in him do we all literally move, actually live, and veritably have our being. All normal minded humans have a fragment of God's spirit within them. Union with this spirit is what gives us the possibility at eternal life. You have a choice though, God compells no one to believe in him. Those who want to go on, go on and those who don't, don't. There is no burning in hell because you don't want go on. This spirit of God will take all the good attributes of that person and go to another human on some other planet in this vast universe. The person who chooses not to continue will simply cease to exist as an individual.

Remember that personality is absolutley unique. The love of the Father absolutely individualizes each personality as a unique child of the Universal Father, a child without duplicate in infinity, a will creature irreplaceable in all eternity. It is your choice if this becomes eternal or not.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Love to see the statistical report.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

Agreed, but the question is, who is Jesus, and what is "Christ"? Is this about an individual that I must follow in order to avoid hell, or is this an internal construct, of which Jesus is an example?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I can not, in good conscious worship such an evil god as the one described in the bible. So if it is true, then I'll be burning in hell with the peace of mind knowing that my suffering is worth not selling out my soul to worship a detestable being, just to get in heaven.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Sorry, hell is full.
Due to budgetary restraints, eternity has been redefined to equal 1 viewing of Police academy 9, no popcorn.
Lost souls will be returned to Earth with 666 dollars, and a new suit. You will be dropped on Chicago, or Beijing.
both of which are now owned by a majority of Wealthy Chinese investors.
We apologize for the inconvenience. No references will be provided..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ah! Another page of theo-illogical confusion. Some have bad attitudes, and others don't seem to know heaven from a hole in the ground.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I agree, it is hard to believe in a God that good and loving when only reading about him in the bible. Please check out the Urantia Book. ( www.urantia.org... ) It describes a God of love and mercy. It also helps you understand why things are they way they are. Below is a small example from Paper 3 ( www.urantia.org... ) :

The uncertainties of life and the vicissitudes of existence do not in any manner contradict the concept of the universal sovereignty of God. All evolutionary creature life is beset by certain inevitabilities. Consider the following:

1. Is courage — strength of character — desirable? Then must man be reared in an environment which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments.

2. Is altruism — service of one’s fellows — desirable? Then must life experience provide for encountering situations of social inequality.

3. Is hope — the grandeur of trust — desirable? Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.

4. Is faith — the supreme assertion of human thought — desirable? Then must the mind of man find itself in that troublesome predicament where it ever knows less than it can believe.

5. Is the love of truth and the willingness to go wherever it leads, desirable? Then must man grow up in a world where error is present and falsehood always possible.

6. Is idealism — the approaching concept of the divine — desirable? Then must man struggle in an environment of relative goodness and beauty, surroundings stimulative of the irrepressible reach for better things.

7. Is loyalty — devotion to highest duty — desirable? Then must man carry on amid the possibilities of betrayal and desertion. The valor of devotion to duty consists in the implied danger of default.

8. Is unselfishness — the spirit of self-forgetfulness — desirable? Then must mortal man live face to face with the incessant clamoring of an inescapable self for recognition and honor. Man could not dynamically choose the divine life if there were no self-life to forsake. Man could never lay saving hold on righteousness if there were no potential evil to exalt and differentiate the good by contrast.

9. Is pleasure — the satisfaction of happiness — desirable? Then must man live in a world where the alternative of pain and the likelihood of suffering are ever-present experiential possibilities.

edit on 29-5-2011 by UB2120 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In the spirit of OPs post:

100% of people will NOT go to "hell".

prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join