It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90% of the people in this world are going to Hell.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Heck, who let the flames go out??? I was really enjoying reading this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterl1fe
Troll/End thank you for your entertainment. I give you permission to ban me now.

Expect us.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: your mom

Just because I think it is necessary to point out on page 3 the OP said the above. I think his intent may have been trolling to get a reaction. I must say he has been pretty sucessful by the number of responses.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Why? For one simple reason friend, they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thoughts? Comments? I'm curious to know your point of view.
NOTE!!! this is based off of statistics not my personal belief. I'm not your judge.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: adding details

You know about the story of Saul? How he would persecute and put believers in Jesus to death?

Well he was then confronted by the lord which then convereted him, hence Paul.

Paul talked about how the lord proved how much mercy he has for all of us if he was to save a man who would put to death believers in the lord.

I think the only people who are garunteed to Hell is satan and his angels(the ones actually causing the evil!)...that's not near 90% of the population.

It would be like the DEA busting all the drug buyers instead of the dealers. It would make more sense to take out the dealers(satan/his devils) to rid of the possibility of evil again.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

Troll/End thank you for your entertainment. I give you permission to ban me now.

Expect us.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: your mom

Just because I think it is necessary to point out on page 3 the OP said the above. I think his intent may have been trolling to get a reaction. I must say he has been pretty sucessful by the number of responses.

I've pointed it out multiple times now, including using nice big YELLOW letters so people would not miss it - but it seems people don't read past the first page before replying.

One last time for the dummies.......

Originally posted by Kryties
People, the OP admitted to trolling us on page 3.

Please stop feeding the troll.

Expect us.

edit on 20/2/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is based off your personal belief: that there is just a limited way to avoid Hell. Also, I highly doubt your statistics. It seems you just made them up because they sounded nice--in other words, those are preacher statistics.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The King james bible is full of contradictions just like any other bible but you sound like the preachy type who believes it word for word.

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven !!!
edit on 20-2-2011 by Hellspike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Techyo

You wrote:

["You know about the story of Saul? How he would persecute and put believers in Jesus to death?"]

The most reasonable explanation I can see is, that Saul was an 'agent provocateur' and bounty-hunter for the fascist extremist faction of zaddikims. In other words a paid fanatic. Personally I distrust people with that kind of mindsets.

Quote: ["Well he was then confronted by the lord which then convereted him, hence Paul."]

That is, if we can trust the word of a man with such a dubious character.

Quote: ["Paul talked about how the lord proved how much mercy he has for all of us if he was to save a man who would put to death believers in the lord."]

For some reason Paulus decided to become a private enterpriser, so he started his own 'religion'.

Quote: ["I think the only people who are garunteed to Hell is satan and his angels(the ones actually causing the evil!)...that's not near 90% of the population."]

Why 'Satan'? That is if such an entity isn't just a fantasy. 'Satan' was on good terms with 'god', functioning as a kind of tester-of-faith and celestial public prosecutor. According to your myth, he probably had some underlings, but not "causing the evil". You must be talking about either the snake with legs from genesis 2 or Lucifer.

I'm often surprised of the low level of knowledge christians have about their own religion; but to return to topic, there really isn't that big a difference between OT and NT in the essential message. It's still grovel, submit 'or else', just put in a new set of the emperor's clothes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I believe, that most of the readers actually have seen the post you refer to.

This is just too good an occasion for pie-throwing to miss. And in the context it doesn't matter much who or what the author is.

Personally I would like to make a comment though. If the author is a christian-extremist critic as I am, I feel it's unworthy to stoop to the level of playing under false colours. Playing propaganda 'games' of that kind is for insane fanatics, not for decent individuals, who want to build a sane society.

edit on 20-2-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

Excellent point!
2nd line

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

Ya'hshuah is "the way, the truth, and the life. No one may come to the Father except by [him]" That means Ya'hshuah is the only way if you want to go to heaven. The Bible does not say that your only chance to find him is in this life and if you don't you're screwed. We know that you may only enter heaven through Him, but we don't know if he doesn't also seek you out. Considering the fact that he did this 2,000 years ago, I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say he does the same thing to this day. Consider Lazarus; he died without accepting Ya'hshuah as the Messiah. He died and went to Sheol (the good half) and Ya'hshuah delivered him from death so that he might believe. He can do the exact same thing for the good people who died without knowing him.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I replied to ANONYMOUS??!

Go back to /b/ it's sucked since you ran off your Queen.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
I replied to ANONYMOUS??!

Almost everyone on the internet is "anonymous."

I've seen much better trolling from people who were dead serious about what they post, especially in the religious forums.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why? For one simple reason friend, they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thoughts? Comments? I'm curious to know your point of view.
NOTE!!! this is based off of statistics not my personal belief. I'm not your judge.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: adding details

A good piece of information FOR YOU:
WE ALLREADY ARE IN HELL!
SATAN/LUCIFER TELLS IT EVERY MORNING!
HE IS RULER AROUND HERE IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICED!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'd say 90% are in hell already.
All religions are pointers, pointing to something that will set you free. Freedom from hell. Look around, look at your life, is it hell? Come on tell the truth.
You want to wait until you die to live in heaven? There's life on earth, however, is there life in heaven?
How about heaven now? Why wait another minute?
Heaven is not somewhere else or later in life, or after death of this body.
Heaven is being.
Being is heaven.

edit on 26-2-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
To be or not to be? This is primary.
To do or not to do? This is secondary.
Is the secondary necessary?
Human doings, can't see the human being.
Just be.
All will be done.
Faith.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
To be or not to be? This is primary.
To do or not to do? This is secondary.
Is the secondary necessary?
Human doings, can't see the human being.
Just be.
All will be done.
Faith.

What about doing through non-doing?

An elegant and simple answer, which cuts out a lot of ivory-tower speculations.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

I think i said that, or at least that's how it reads to me.
Thy will be done, no doing to be done.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

I think i said that, or at least that's how it reads to me.
Thy will be done, no doing to be done.

Thanks for your answer, which I understand to be of the submissive christian variety (correct me if I'm wrong).

If my presumption is right, then your post ideally is 'god' expressing himself through you.

Whereas my efforts of entering 'silence' are motivated by a wish to escape the 'hell' allegedly created by some insane cosmic architect and the aim is to regain my own free will from the clutches of dysfunctional universal dynamics.

So (still presuming I understood you correctly) now you have delievered your little propaganda piece, and I have delievered mine.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

It is in no way submissive to see the truth of the matter.
All effort to enter the silence, is a step away.
You have separated yourself from the source, intelligence energy, god, consciousness or the unnameable. This can never be true, it is assumed, gone unchecked.
Hell is believing that there is anything separate.
See, know it is all one.
Heaven reveals itself unto itself.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by bogomil

It is in no way submissive to see the truth of the matter.
All effort to enter the silence, is a step away.
You have separated yourself from the source, intelligence energy, god, consciousness or the unnameable. This can never be true, it is assumed, gone unchecked.
Hell is believing that there is anything separate.
See, know it is all one.
Heaven reveals itself unto itself.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Your statement is build on self-containing 'absolutes'. Aka known as circular argumentation, until you reach a level of common communication.
edit on 27-2-2011 by bogomil because: clarification

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join