It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90% of the people in this world are going to Hell.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Here it is again for those who missed it.......

Originally posted by Kryties

People, the OP admitted to trolling us on page 3.

Please stop feeding the troll.

Originally posted by Afterl1fe

Troll/End thank you for your entertainment. I give you permission to ban me now.

Expect us.

edit on 15/2/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/2/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I used to think like this too...
when I was an extremist Christian.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

Being a dominant belief in the two major Abrahamic religions does not make it true for the rest of us. Neither Islam nor Christianity trumps other religions. You must understand that Muslim and Christian scriptures are valid for Muslims and Christians only. God is sympathetic but has no religious preference and Jesus would never condemn a man just because he did not "believe in him". Before Jesus could bring Himself to do this He would have to be a colossal egotist. God is not vain nor does He place conditions upon His love and forgiveness for us all.

Unconditional means just that.... Unconditional. The word means NO CONDITIONS. In other words we need not believe any particular thing nor must we even acknowledge God because both of those would be conditions. God sees into our hearts and here is the true story of the person to be judged. But no matter the judgment we do go to heaven and there reparations for sin are made by working in service for others until we learn.

God is not complete until each human being returns to Him. Satan and Hell are both fabrications. But this is not true for Muslims or Christians because they have been taught differently.
edit on 16-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Doesn't anyone read the entire thread before posting?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Bunch of bollocks thats what i think. Its all a scam

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

How beautifully put!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Can you prove hell exists? Maybe you should dig to the earths core to see if its there .... oh wait.. Christianity is so last century!. Welcome to Atheism/Agnostic Century where people have rational thoughts about their surrounding environment and don't believe in fairy tales and magical creatures!

SCIENCE IS THE NEW AGE. THE EARTH IS NOT 6000 YRS OLD AND ITS NOT FLAT.

God i love Christians morals are all good and stuff i'd much rather have a christian planet then a muslim planet but lets be clear here the future of the world will be without religion because religion one of the ROOTS OF ALL EVIL.
It has probably caused MORE deaths than any other reason even culture and resources can't top it.

RELIGION IS OBSOLETE IN A FUTURE WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS LITERATE AND CAN RATIONALIZE on their own and not have to answer to a magical god that isn't there.

Peace and may humankind transcend from its madness into the reaches of space so we can meet our interstellar brethren (Intelligent Alien Life). THEN WE MAY WALK THE PATH OF ASCENSION AND MAYBE THEN WE CAN BECOME GOD OURSELVE.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Just a heads up, if you had read the whole thread you would realise that the OP admitted to trolling on Page 3 - something which I keep repeating but people seem incapable of reading entire threads before posting.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
who flagged this crap?

Are ye kidding me!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Yeah I can see the op admitted to being a troll he even used the anon catch phrase"Be expecting us"
though I must say his trolling is pretty weak and I guess he can expect to be getting baned pretty soon.
Not that im advocating trolling but if your going to set up an account on ATS to specifically troll knowing that you are eventually going to get banned then you might as well be creative in your trolling. However the OP's atempt does not fit into that category.

Even though the op admitted to trolling he did bring up a good point that fundamentalist Christians do believe that a large chunk of the human population is going to hell based on the simplistic premise that they did not except Jesus.
If you add into equations all the humans in the new world who never heard of jesus before the Europeans came and all the people outside of Palestine before the news of jesus spread then by that logic massive amounts of people are going to hell.
That makes for a massive fail rate for a God that damn's 95% of its human creation to eternal torture and relies on a minority of people to spread the news that his son was killed in some horrible way so they could be spared the hell that god created for them in the first place. But this is one of the many contradictions of this weird religion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Why? For one simple reason friend, they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thoughts? Comments? I'm curious to know your point of view.
NOTE!!! this is based off of statistics not my personal belief. I'm not your judge.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: adding details

in the religion believing in some one is not doing any good. believing shoud be with going the same or similar way or at least trying to go.

for example if i say i believe in god but i do whatever i want it doesnt make sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My take on this is that 90% of people are already living in hell, a life of hell here on earth and no-one will be able to convince me or them otherwise! This is it, make of what you will, a living hell or a living heaven! And no mans unproven God will stand in judgement of me! You believe in your hell, well you're welcome to it! The christian God is a "God of Love"! Yeah!!!! Right!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchFryRio
reply to post by Akragon

I do not believe in Hell. there are many views because the afterlife isn't described in Judaism. Most Jews don't focus on the afterlife, we let G-d worry about that. Jews focus on the here-and-now: keeping G-d's commandments, studying Torah, caring for others and helping to repair the world.

Some Jews believe that when someone dies and they are righteous, we go to join G-d immediately. If we aren't righteous they spend a short time away from G-d.

Some Jews believe that we enter a sleep-like state until the Messiah/Messianic age and then join in the new world to come.

Some Jews believe in reincarnation until the Messiah/Messianic age or until one becomes righteous enough to join G-d.

Jews do NOT believe in an eternal torment/hell. That would not be part of the righteous plan of a loving G-d. There is NO discussion or description of “hell” in the Jewish Tanakh.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2011 by willie9696 because: (no reason given)
Just out of curiosity are you a practicing Jew?
edit on 16-2-2011 by willie9696 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You don't need to stop living in sin to be saved. Only a hypocrite would teach such a thing. Who can stop sinning? How much sin do you have to give up to be saved? Can anyone give up all their sins... sinful bad habits included? Even Jesus asked in John chapter 8, who is without sin among you? Salvation is not about us giving up our sins to be saved. Salvation is about us admitting that we are guilty, hell-deserving, sinners and therefore need a Savior to redeem us. Jesus has the nail-scarred hands and feet. Jesus is that Savior.

Your perception is your reality. I can clearly see that your comprehension is not prerequisite to your cooperation. If this is the way you truly percieve things to be, and truly live your life thinking only Jesus can save us, then I am truly sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
/bashes head against a brick wall repeatedly.......

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
/bashes head against a brick wall repeatedly.......

I guess nobody bothered to read the entire thread. LOL.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ok, let me set something straight on this. Hell is not a destination where one goes for eternity, it is going to be an event that will end one forever! God is more loving and compassionate than sending one to be tortured for ever.

I am a Christian with a strong desire and drive to find the truth. With this, one has to have an open mind. I do not belong to any church or denomination. To do so means I have to follow doctrines set by a man or men. God and Jesus has warned us against following the word of man. We each have in us free will. When it comes time for me to be judged, it will be on me. Not what some man has told me to believe. So don't believe me or take my word for any of this but open your mind and find the truth for yourself. It is out there.........just don't be blinded by others. Accountability is on you.

But back to what the OP has posted. The event will more than likely wipe out 90% or more. But hey, thats just me. It's a feeling, not me judging.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
oh, I almost forgot something important to what I was talking about.....

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 - King James Version

Take a hard look at this peeps! Perish vs Everlasting life. Interesting huh? If you go to hell for eternity, isn't that contrary to Perish? The only eternity here is Everlasting life! Period. End of debate! Hell will be a one time event where one will perish. Class dismissed!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would say 99.9% of people alive right now are going to hell. The bible states that 144,000 people go to heaven.

Now how many people have ever lived? That is just a drop in the lake.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Why? For one simple reason friend, they do not have the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. Thoughts? Comments? I'm curious to know your point of view.
NOTE!!! this is based off of statistics not my personal belief. I'm not your judge.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Afterl1fe because: adding details

No, you are not my judge. The only ones really going to the Christian Hell are those who:
1. Always talk about it
2. Preach it from the pulpit
3. Believe it is a real, physical place
4. Are mind controlled, or brainwashed by religious dogma

We do not have to take anyone into our hearts, we do not have to give over our souls, we do not have to follow some dead guy, and I most certainly don't want to go to the Christian Heaven anyway. So why waste your time and mine? Educate yourself, friend. No body is coming down here to save you, you have to do that yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join