It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com

There's a giant planet right here, hiding in our Solar System. One that nobody has ever seen, even while it is four times larger than Jupiter and has rings and moons orbiting it. At least, that's what two astrophysicists say.
The name of the planet is Tyche. The scientists are John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. According to them, this colossus is hiding in the Oort Cloud--the asteroid beehive that forms the outer shell of our home system, one light-year in radius. They claim that data already captured by NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explore
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.independent.co.uk

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

There is SO much currently going on that we don't know if we should look up, over to the middle east or down at the water (GOM). But this to me is no doubt the announcement or introduction, if you will, of Nibiru or Planet X (only it will officially be Planet VIIII seeing pluto got demoted)

This is huge. Figuratively and literally. If you don't think we're not in the most interesting and changing times EVER in modern history on this planet, then I think you should look around and reconsider.

These are not only going to be WTF times but I totally believe an era that will change Earth & Human race at the same time!

This is also posted in the UK newspaper.

Up telescope! Search begins for giant new planet

If you grew up thinking there were nine planets and were shocked when Pluto was demoted five years ago, get ready for another surprise. There may be nine after all, and Jupiter may not be the largest.

The hunt is on for a gas giant up to four times the mass of Jupiter thought to be lurking in the outer Oort Cloud, the most remote region of the solar system. The orbit of Tyche (pronounced ty-kee), would be 15,000 times farther from the Sun than the Earth's, and 375 times farther than Pluto's, which is why it hasn't been seen so far.

www.independent.co.uk...#

tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is the original thread posted on here about this Human Alien

Join in there i like you

link   

Would Tyche be the 9th planet of our Solar System, after Pluto's demise? If its existence is finally confirmed, its Solar System planet status may not be guaranteed. The reason: Astronomers theorize that Tyche could be a planet born in another star system and captured by ours. But whatever classification it gets, it's exciting to think that there may be a new neighbor just around the corner.
gizmodo.com...#!5759865/the-mystery-of-the-giant-planet-hidden-in-our-solar-system

link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
Here is the original thread posted on here about this Human Alien

Join in there i like you

Where is it posted already?

This article just came out today.

Thanks

edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh for crying out loud. I searched with the title words in my title.
There's GOT to be a better way to search out articles/threads.

Oh well. I'll leave it to the Mod to close this thread. I don't want to be redundant with duplicate threads.
Damn! I should've stayed up at 3AM to catch this like the other OP did

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here too, even earlier!

Your's is the only one in Breaking Alternative News, so it will probably get to stay, but one of the other two will probably have to go.
edit on 14-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Here too, even earlier!

Your's is the only one in Breaking Alternative News, so it will probably get to stay, but one of the other two will probably have to go.
edit on 14-2-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

So what are you sayin'?......I need to stay up 24 hours now to catch any late breaking news?

Damn, I practically live on here as it is.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh well ill join in here with my fave OP

What if Sitchin was only partly right?
Niburu may be a planet whos influence sent oort cloud objects our way every 3600 years,
This discovery if its true may be a better fit, sometimes causing destruction sometimes not, depending on the amount of objects influenced and flung our way.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

"Planet VIIII..."
Um there is no such thing....did you mean IV?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Isn't IV Mars?

Did you mean IX.

A correction on your correction!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well i seen picture/Hyroglpyhs in many documentarys of 10 planets, This could clear that up when they admit they found it.

Thanks for the Info

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This hidden planet actually sounds a lot like the, by scientists hypothesized, brown dwarf star named Nemisis, that's supposed to orbit the outer regions of our solar system (beyond the Oort cloud). A brown dwarf star could be the size of Jupiter or bigger.Some scientists hold this hypothesized dwarf star responsible for the mass extinctions on earth that seem to occur at an interval rate of about 26 to 30 million years, since they claim that every 26 to 30 million years this star's orbit nears Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Isn't IV Mars?

Did you mean IX.

A correction on your correction!

Doesn't V = 5
and I = 1 ?

So, VIIII That's nine.

Oh, cut me a break
It's not like I'm being charged per alphabetical or numerical characters!

Ya know what I'm wondering (no, Human_Alien, what?).......I wonder if this planet will come into the inner solar system the same time Betelgeuse explodes!
Or that, this planet (Planet VIIII
) might cause Betelgeuse to implode!
edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I listened to this broadcast a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

It may be a totally different thing but it`s pretty scary !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anodyne
This hidden planet actually sounds a lot like the, by scientists hypothesized, brown dwarf star named Nemisis, that's supposed to orbit the outer regions of our solar system (beyond the Oort cloud). A brown dwarf star could be the size of Jupiter or bigger.Some scientists hold this hypothesized dwarf star responsible for the mass extinctions on earth that seem to occur at an interval rate of about 26 to 30 million years, since they claim that every 26 to 30 million years this star's orbit nears Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

And/or like Robert Harrington theorized was Planet X back in the 1980's who, was killed (or 'died' if that's to controversial for some people)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

I listened to this broadcast a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

It may be a totally different thing but it`s pretty scary !

Yes, I agree and I don't mean to make light of this but wouldn't you rather 'go' at once with everyone else?
I mean, if there's a potential that this along with EVERYTHING else, might cause our demise, I dunno, to me there's comfort knowing I'll parish with millions of others opposed to waiting to die sitting in a rocking chair in some nursing home at the age of well, the rate I'm going.....60 years old

I don't fear death at all. I think it's a complete honor.
It's the dying-part I'm a little concerned about but if you think like I do then, we all choose to be here at this time. This is by choice not by accident (where our parents spawned us coincidentally where we just 'happen' to be living in these times).

Everything will be okay. It's already pre-destined and pre-written. Only we're not privy to the book!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IX thats nine hume...
This is probably the same planetary body as the one discovered by CHANDRA, and by that other IRAS both surveyor satlites with different sensor packages attaced.
Now tere is math to back this up?
Like preturbations of other heavenly bodies to match the presence of this monsta?
We are supposedly in a better than 50% chance to being a binary system with a red dwarf partner as well.....
Im wondering if the one gas giant can account for the motions etc of neighbours.
The sun has been getting it share of projectiles hurtled AT it of late as welll....this may be some rsult of the same body.
interacting with the oorts....
Its all up in the air right now, but we are certainly verging on some really new and interesting cosmology lessons here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am certainly not a physicist. I do not know enough about gravitation to plot this out, but....

Wouldn't the physicists have known by the orbits of the planets that we can see, that this supposed plant(brown dwarf?) had to be there all along?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join