It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I bet it has something to do with this:

Revelation 17: 10-11
Geneva Bible Translation

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

gsb.biblecommenter.com...

edit on 2/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Although this is from a message board this woman is putting this planet into the "March 15th' time line for a possible physical pole shift.

I am not buying this however.........I do think every thing is linked together.

Here's her video. Take from it what you will. And remember, she's only a person with an opinion, that's all.

Greetings to All:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Revelation 17:10-11 anyone? (see above).

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just a thought.

edit on 2/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: just a thought

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm of the school that there are many hidden meanings/riddles in Revelation, and I just thought this seems to be somehow astronomically related. It's a conundrum.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by Human_Alien

I listened to this broadcast a few days ago.

www.youtube.com...

It may be a totally different thing but it`s pretty scary !

Greetings Earthlings, Other Assorted Visitors, HumanAlien...another great thread. If it wasn't for the chemtrails over PBI, we wouldn't have anything to see, now would we?

Pretty scary...and then you go and bring up EVERYTHING ELSE! Perhaps this may interest you also.

This updated version of a previous post is intended to provide additional eye candy to attempt to draw your attention to the relevant information contained herein. This is a test, people. Please open your workbooks and sign in and thank you for your undivided attention. Seatbacks in the upright position, buckle your seatbelts...onward through the fog!

"OOPS...we have a problem, Houston."

Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere of our seemingly benevolent Sun can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretching up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity.

This is a coronal mass ejection (CME), a massive burst of solar wind, other light isotope plasma, and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space.

Coronal mass ejections are often associated with other forms of solar activity, most notably solar flares, but a causal relationship has not been established. Most ejections originate from active regions on Sun's surface, such as groupings of sunspots associated with frequent flares. CMEs occur during both the solar maxima and the solar minima of sun activity, albeit with decreased frequency during the minima.

Coronal mass ejections release huge quantities of matter and electromagnetic radiation into space above the sun's surface, either near the corona or farther into the planet system or beyond (interplanetary CME - remember this term and look for it in the MSM). The ejected material is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons, but may contain small quantities of heavier elements such as helium, oxygen, and even iron. It is associated with enormous changes and disturbances in the coronal magnetic field. Coronal mass ejections are usually observed with a white-light coronagraph.

Recent scientific research has shown that the phenomenon of magnetic reconnection is responsible for CME and solar flares. Magnetic reconnection is the name given to the rearrangement of magnetic field lines when two oppositely directed magnetic fields are brought together. This rearrangement is accompanied with a sudden release of energy stored in the original oppositely directed fields.

On the sun, magnetic reconnection may happen on solar arcades—a series of closely occurring loops of magnetic lines of force. These lines of force quickly reconnect into a low arcade of loops, leaving a helix of magnetic field unconnected to the rest of the arcade. The sudden release of energy in this reconnection causes the solar flare. The unconnected magnetic helical field and the material that it contains may violently expand outwards forming a CME.

This also explains why CMEs and solar flares typically erupt from what are known as the active regions on the sun where magnetic fields are much stronger on average.

IMPACT ON PLANET EARTH

When the ejection is directed towards the Earth and reaches it as an interplanetary CME (ICME), the shock wave of the traveling mass of Solar Energetic Particles causes a geomagnetic storm that may disrupt the Earth's magnetosphere, compressing it on the day side and extending the night-side magnetic tail. When the magnetosphere reconnects on the nightside, it releases power on the order of terawatt scale, which is directed back toward the Earth's upper atmosphere. THIS CANNOT BODE WELL FOR THE LIVING CREATURES ON EARTH...ya think?.

This process can cause particularly strong auroras in large regions around Earth's magnetic poles. These are also known as the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) in the northern hemisphere, and the Southern Lights (aurora australis) in the southern hemisphere. Coronal mass ejections, along with solar flares of other origin, can disrupt radio transmissions and cause damage to satellites and electrical transmission line facilities, resulting in potentially massive and long-lasting power outages.

Humans in space or at high altitudes, for example, in airplanes, risk exposure to intense radiation. Short-term damage might include skin irritation. Long-term consequences might include an increased risk of developing skin cancer.

This has happened recently, albeit on a smaller scale.

On 1 August 2010, during solar cycle 24, scientists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) observed a series of four large CMEs emanating from the Earth-facing hemisphere. The initial CME was generated by an eruption on August 1 associated with sunspot 1092, a sunspot which was large enough to be seen without the aid of a solar telescope. The event produced significant aurorae on August 4.

Read more at:

en.wikipedia.org...

I also find the following to be of significant interest and I share with all. I think Clif is on to something here.
Into the rabbit hole we merrily skip, eyes wide open, humming a tune..."Ticket to Ride?...

>

I hope some of you are still in the saddle, because it just gets better...check this out:

"ALTA Process"

Here at Half Past Human, we forecast the future.

We are not alone in forecasting the future, all humans do it to some degree. Just a quick search of the internet will provide dozens of forms of future forecasting. Some use astrology, some use other methods.

We employ a technique based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database. With this database of archtypical language, we calculate the rate of change of the language. The forecasts of the future are derived from these calculations. Our calculations are based on a system of associations between words and numeric values for emotional responses from those words. These 'emotional impact indicators' are also of our own devising. They are attached to a data base of over 300/three hundred thousand words. This data base of linked words/phrases and emotions is our lexicon from which the future forecasting is derived."

Read the entire file here:

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Also, to further your journey down this particular rabbit hole (this is, IMHO, a false flag to draw attention to the real possibility of an "event" in mid to late October which involves Elinin and a recently-found new guest to the table...2005 YU55...which arrives just in time for the "11-11-11" prophecies (the actual date is 8/11/2011).

The rock, 2005YU55 has been documented at about 400 meters/1312 feet in size and inbound at about 15.5 kps/34 672 mph/50 853/sec.

Compare this to Elinin: NO SIZE, and inbound at 23.7 kps/53 015 mph. To make it something to actually relate to (can you actually conceptualize 53 000 mph?), it is 25 918 yards per second...about 260 football fields laid end-to-end PER SECOND.

Now, here is where it gets interesting. It has not exactly been frontpage news in the drive-by media (thanks Rush) that 2005 YU55 will come inside the orbit of the moon. The moon being about 384 403 km/238 857 miles distance from Earth, 2005 YU55 will whiz between the Earth and the Moon at a distance of 315 000 km/201 714 miles.

Question? Do these figures indicate that 2005 YU55 will pass by the Moon at about 69 403 km/371 miles distance on 8/11/2011? That's only 12 780 605 488 inches. Seems close to me. Just saying...

How about the fact that there is here-to-fore NO PUBLISHED evidence of the size of Elinin, but it is described as a comet. And we have no telescopes cabable of accomplishing this? Or, TPTB have something else in mind for the sheeple.

"A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei are themselves loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles, ranging from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across. In the case of Temple1 (foto below), it happens to be 4.6 MILES by 3 MILES, and weighing in at 70-110 BILLION TONS.

Comets have been observed since ancient times and have historically been considered bad omens.

Ya think?

Time is getting short.

Thoughts, anyone?

In Peace & Light
tfw
edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What a difference a month makes, huh?
Moral to the story? Stop listening to 'them'.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sometimes I feel like I am the only person whose never opened up a bible.
I loss interest when I questioned a Nun why Adam and Eve had belly-button. That was the end of religion for me.
But I do think the bible might hold some cryptic messages. Who knows.
I don't think we have enough time now to decode it anyway

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thank you for that profound post!

What exactly do you think is a false flag? The Sun's activities? This possible new Planet?

And yes, it is odd that there's no mention of the size of Comet Elenin (seeing it's 300 million miles away) but do you think they know something more about Elenin?

This current Solar cycle 24 almost feels like it can have a Ed Dames: Killshot scenario to it. Hope I'm wrong (and Dames too)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You're right about there not being enough time, among other things.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thank you for that profound post!

What exactly do you think is a false flag? The Sun's activities? This possible new Planet?

And yes, it is odd that there's no mention of the size of Comet Elenin (seeing it's 300 million miles away) but do you think they know something more about Elenin?

This current Solar cycle 24 almost feels like it can have a Ed Dames: Killshot scenario to it. Hope I'm wrong (and Dames too)

Greetings Earthlings, Human_Alien and Other Assorted Visitors:

I come in peace.

My Desert Eagle is my friend. Yes, this is a Harley, why do you ask?

Which false flag? There are so many intricately interweaved since early childhood into the subconscious that is difficult to se the forest for the trees...exactly the point! Even when we were "coming out" in the '60's, having toked enough to break through the veil of the projected reality, THEY (TPTB) were there in robes of many colors. Here is one example that still is with us:

COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) is a series of covert, and often illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.

Motto:
Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity (Hhahahahaha...) Apologies to all honest coppers out there.)

COINTELPRO tactics include discrediting targets through psychological warfare, planting false reports in the media, smearing through forged letters, harassment, wrongful imprisonment, extralegal violence and assassination. Covert operations continue to this day (hidden amongst a myriad of alphabet soup acronyms), and the FBI has used covert operations against domestic and foreign political groups (spelled "militia") since its inception. The FBI's stated motivation is "protecting national security, preventing violence, and maintaining the existing social and political order". What do you think the FEMA Camps are for? (OOPS...another time.)

However, it is all starting to unravel at a rate never planned for. A part of it all (when you put all of this on a table and step back for a gander (or a smoke, if that is your choice...AFLAC!), is "visitations."

Consider the UFO's of late in the major cities of the world. Wouldn't want the sheeple to even consider any of it is real...we'll just "Roswell" them...trot out them weather balloons. Here is a photo that will be released by Obama and cronies shortly. Of course, you all knew about the highly-publicised visitation over the weekend, right Springer?

Don't want to hog the bandwidth, now that ATS is on dial-up because of THEM...we'll continue this later, Bernie.

Actually, Charlotte, I just don't give a hoot!

In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And this comes from the same people who claimed that if planetx/niburu really existed it would have been observed ages ago, but yet now they are thinking they have found a planet 4 times more massive than jupiter??

I dont believe in niburu or planetx, but it is weird how they suddenly are capable of finding such objects now when they said earlier it was impossible for such a big object to be hiding in or near our solar system.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Tell me, what is this supposed to mean and/or imply?:

What a difference a month makes, huh?
Moral to the story? Stop listening to 'them'.

The man in the video (rightly) is trying to tell the Nervous Nellies out there that this 'nibiru' crap is nonsense, get it?

OK....now....what do those three sentences mean, in relation to the point of this thread, and the facts about this potential object in the Oort Cloud?? (Please...rather than continuing on, in this fashion....research the Oort Cloud...its distance, all the facts....and try to understand this concept called "Knowledge" and "science").

I find the sorts of posts on this topic, throughout ATS lately (not just this thread) terribly bereft of any knowledge...even basic...of astronomy.....let alone, the details of our own Solar System. I saw the OP make a comment about Astronauts having travelled through the Asteroid Belt, for crying out loud!!!

Yes, it almost makes me cry...weep, for the simple mistakes of that sort that continue, and that serve to stir up unnecessary misunderstandings, and anxiety and angst.

And, the biggest crime, instigated right here (and in certain many, many other posts)? A rejection of science, and rational thinking, in favor of fear and superstition based on abject ignorance.

This sentence, repeated for emphasis, says it all --- and is a tragic attitude to see displayed HERE at ATS, of all places!!!:

Stop listening to 'them'.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
Carl Sagan

"I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students."
Carl Sagan

"I can find in my undergraduate classes, bright students who do not know that the stars rise and set at night, or even that the Sun is a star."
Carl Sagan

And, in the end....WE really don't matter much....the Universe is indifferent to us....:

"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."
Carl Sagan

edit on 14 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Did you not read the articles?

....but it is weird how they suddenly are capable of finding such objects now when they said earlier it was impossible for such a big object to be hiding in or near our solar system.

Do you realize how far away things are, in space?? You mentioned Jupiter....that this other body is possibly "four times" bigger....well, think of it in simple terms. Let's do a mind experiment of visualization, and perspective.....

Say Jupiter is 100 miles away from where you're standing....and the "four times" bigger object is ALSO 100 miles away, so you compare them side - by- side. On equal "footing", since they are the same distance. Obviously, the larger object will attract your attention more, correct? NOW....what would you do with that larger object to make it appear (using distance perspective) to be the same "size" as Jupiter? Would you maybe move it farther away? Maybe FOUR times farther away?

OK....now, you have two objects, unequal in size in reality, by that appear to be about the same "size" due to perspective.

Got it so far?? OK....not changing any actual dimensions or diameters of the two objects....now, let's put this newly discovered body out at a proportional distance away, relative to the distance Jupiter is from Earth. OK? Know what that distance would be? Know how to figure it out? (Would be a good exercise, and lesson). (**)

After you do that, you can get an idea for how incredibly FAR away, and thus how incredibly TINY that object would appear....even though it's "four times" as large as Jupiter. Also, why do we see Jupiter? Because it reflects sunlight. What happens the farther out you move, away from the Sun....does the Sun get smaller, in the distance? And dimmer?? That is a hint, and another reason it is so difficult to see objects that do not SHINE of their own accord, when very far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(**) Yet, I fear some will not bother to accept the challenge, and prefer to have the answers given. So, like many textbooks, providing cheat answer here. Wish I could write it upside down....

The orbit of Jupiter is not a perfect circle (as none of the planets' orbits). But, to make it simple, we can use a figure of 485,000,000 miles from the Sun, as an approximate average. How far is the Oort cloud??

NEARLY a Light-Year!!! About 50,000 AU. For perspective, just one AU is defined as the distance of Earth to the Sun, on average. Call it about 93,000,000 miles. SO, using a bit of math, how many AU is Jupiter from the Sun??

About 5.2 ...correct? So....is this becoming clear, by now? An object, even IF it is "four times" larger than Jupiter....is TEN THOUSAND times farther away!! Do you understand why it was so hard to know was even there, at all?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The orbit of Tyche (pronounced ty-kee), would be 15,000 times farther from the Sun than the Earth's, and 375 times farther than Pluto's, which is why it hasn't been seen so far.

That's almost a quarter light year away. At that point can we really say it's IN the solar system. It's really more like a rogue planet that's overstayed its welcome. It's just kind of hanging out, not really sayin anything, and just startin' crap with the comets out there. Hopefully the next star that we pass will take Tyche off of our hands.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Would Tyche be the 9th planet of our Solar System, after Pluto's demise? If its existence is finally confirmed, its Solar System planet status may not be guaranteed. The reason: Astronomers theorize that Tyche could be a planet born in another star system and captured by ours. But whatever classification it gets, it's exciting to think that there may be a new neighbor just around the corner.
gizmodo.com...#!5759865/the-mystery-of-the-giant-planet-hidden-in-our-solar-system

You rang? It’s me, LostInSpace. Thanks for bringing this topic to ATS. This is what we come here for.

I have a number of theories about our solar system but they did not include a giant planet in its far flung reaches. I wonder if every solar system has one of these giant planets in their outer regions. The game of tetherball comes to mind. The sun is the pole and Tyche is the roped ball. Hopefully the roped ball doesn’t come back in and sling shot around the sun to do the reverse motion. That would suck for earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Wouldn't the physicists have known by the orbits of the planets that we can see, that this supposed plant(brown dwarf?) had to be there all along?

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Go to 34:55 in the following video:

The professor is talking about a theory he developed: "we could be part of a double star system and we never would have noticed". The hypothetical second star in our system is a Red Dwarf he calls Nemesis, with an orbit of 26 million years.

edit on 15-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sigh.... More planet X crap.... They said they discovered it back in 1983.... Then they ignored it until now... Now it's supposed to exist again.... Whats the point? why ignore it, then unignore it.... Does it exist or not. It such a lame topic now that I can't even be bothered to believe any of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

These are not only going to be WTF times but I totally believe an era that will change Earth & Human race at the same time!

I agree

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

This is good news insofar as Sitchin and the Bible were more or less right. Further, now that its existence has been acknowledged we can each individually and collectively plan our response to it as per our beliefs, because we are definitely living in interesting times in terms of climate change and weather patterns, and furthermore I expect that there could well be an impact on emotions and thought patterns too (mental). Be prepared - expect the worst but hope for the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join